/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10297012
strawpoll.me/10297015
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Camilla vs Oboro edition?

JUST

So let's settle the question here:

Would Oboro actually go and murder Kamui's adopted family (i.e. Camilla, Elise, Xander, Leo) if they tried to kill Kana?

Reminder that America is asleep.
This is all Europe.

Commissionfag reposting, who should I have stand beside Corrin as he points his sword at Oboro's throat? It can be any male or female character except the second gens.

Well this thread is off to a fine start.

RINKAH AM CAUCASIAN

K A Z E

what the fuck do you think? Go approach a mother bear's cubs when she's nearby, watch what happens. Let alone harm one.

Morgan.

America here, I hate all this shitposting. It's not fun.

I want to impregnate Oboro! I want to make love, not war!

>EU gets Fire Emblem
>Oboro VS Camilla wars start again

Why does this happen to every fucking region. They aren't even alike.

>oborofags are taking waifuwars to a new level
How are you going to counter this?

Takumi.

Tennesseefag here
Speak for yourself, I'm loving this shitshow.

Both a second gen and from a different game
0/10 here's your (You)

Meme trigger: just posting something benign and saying "this triggers [x]fags"

Actual trigger: watching a desperate fool go to great mental gymnastics to write off in-game dialogue as rewritten non-canon fanfiction that has no affect on the "TRUE" canon without even being heavily provoked beforehand

Love

Dori is a-dori-ble!

Post those late-night castles.

I need your after-hours BP, VP, and accessories. Don't forget to leave feedback. Come buy a skill or something. Maybe you'll get a cool Bond Unit.

>not harming bear cubs to lure dumbass bear moms into traps
Mozume laughs at you, he who is without baby bear meat.

Are you retarded? Do you think Oboro is a murdering psychopath? That's called Pieri.

Y'know what the worst part is?

They are my favorite girls in Nohr and Hoshido respectively.

Takumi is TaQT

Which of these two Fire Emblemâ„¢ Fates cuck waifus is superior, /feg/?

strawpoll.me/10297012
strawpoll.me/10297012
strawpoll.me/10297012

Made a poll

strawpoll.me/10297015
strawpoll.me/10297015
strawpoll.me/10297015

Oboro would genocide the Nohrians if she could

EZ seize. Take a penny leave a penny. I'll do Nohr 12 eventually.

REMINDER THAT CAMILLA WOULD MURDER OBORO AND KANA TO GET KAMUI'S BACK

They were the most popular female characters in Japan besides Femui herself. Also, they're both popular choices for Takumi's wife, but that's probably not relevant here.

>tfw not disliking anyone in particular aside from localized Forrest

What?

I married Camilla in my first playthough of Conquest and I Don't mind having Silas marry her in other playthoughs. Silas is a bro and a consistent good unit all the way through, so is Kaze.

Fucking hell, lets just start over.

This thread can only go downhill.

For each path, I like them both the most too. Although if I added neutrals Midori would be above Camilla. That's about it though.

ditto that

In all honesty, if typing cuck automatically gave people a three-day ban this general would improve greatly.

Ok, so I'm going to stop lurking and actually post shit. So here are two things:

1) Oboro would not murder Kamui's family if they tried to kill Kana. She would hold back for Kamui's sake.

2) Camilla would not kill Oboro and Kana just to get her little brother back. That's retarded.

Setsunafags truly have achieved zen.

>play Classic Hoshido
>Camilla kills Kana
You lie.

>Being this triggered that someone called you out as a cuck

Just walk away from the screen my dude, it's only Fire Emblem. Why not discuss gameplay instead of talking about your waifu? Then it wouldn't happen.

Mozu is objectively superior

>Oboro would hold back for Kamui's sake if someone tried to fucking kill her daughter

Holy shit I knew Camillafags were delusional but this is autism. You don't fucking "hold back" when someone tries to kill your daughter, your flesh and blood who Oboro carried for 9 months, gave birth to, and held in her arms when she was an infant.

Actually I've decided to have Selena stab Oboro with Corrin by his side. Is there any other character I should have join them and what should they be doing?

They're on opposite sides in a war. What the fuck do you think war is?

>waifufags

you can also have eponine and lutz kill their mothers
it's pretty lame

I mind because Silas always falls off and he doesn't help her that much. I let Kaze have her because he's really cool and they have better synergy.

Sorry that I don't want to see this general swallowed up in waifuwars with cuck thrown around everywhere, my boy.

Nohr's poll winner vs Hoshido's poll winner.

According to this game, the perfect time to date and get married.

To be honest typing cuck period automatically giving a three day ban would increase the general's quality immensely.
Hell it'd improve this sites quality immensely.

You mean Camilla/Oborofags. Everyone else is just ignoring their autism.

Not really. People would move on to a new term.

There was only one good Oborofag and she's gone now.

Americucks put us through tons of Camilla shilling and "Camilla is better than your waifu" crap pre-release and while the Japanese version was out, I fail to see the difference.

>she

Elise so she can heal Oboro as Corrin and Selena kill her multiple times. This can be depicted by having multiple bloody stab wounds all over Oboro's body.

cool

I usually marry Camilla to Silas because I like patching up unrequited love and Sophie looks good with purple hair

Oboro: Loving caring mother who cares about her daughter, Kana, and would protect her to the end

Camilla: An incest-driven psychopath who will murder her own little brother's family for her own jealousy.

>Silas falls off
>Effie falls off
>Camilla falls off

Alright faggots, make up your minds, who doesn't falls off? And don't fucking give me "Selena" because saying she's a decent unit is already pushing it.

>waifu wars are unearthing tripfag drama
JESUS CHRIST RUN
GET OUT OF THREAD WHILE YOU STILL CAN

I'm partial to Silas/ Honkers myself. I did Silas/ Camilla once and oddly enough, the resulting Sophie was garbage. I guess next time I'll stick with Camilla/ Keaton.

>Marth chooses Hoshido

Who would Marth's Hoshido waifu be? Setsuna for the blue hair, or Hinoka for the pegasus?

Mozu is the best. She only gets better as time goes on especially in Conquest.

QT

>decide to actually NOT one turn the Birthright final boss
>Garon actually MOVES
>there's like these weird tiles that I think damage anyone on it (including Garon's own men) and heals him

Well... okay.

Oboro: Puts on a fake smile as she takes care of Kana, wishing she was Kiragi's mom instead.

Camilla: Actually would protect Kana with her life, is already a proven god-tier mother-figure

Only retards say Camilla falls off.

I actually do think Silas falls off, and fast. His garbage speed hurts too hard.

>Garon actually MOVES
Do you even highlight? I chocked hard on my first try and had to re do it when I saw he could move. I didn't even get attacked by him, just the other baddies.

According to the game, war is when you can disarm and defeat just about anyone when you want to and without harming them, and not even your friends and family dying in the process will change your mind on that one.

Except for against Xander in Birthright. Corrin must have forgotten to switch his Yato to non-lethal.

Shit girl, even shittier unit.

>is already a proven god-tier mother-figure

Is that before or after the threats of leg breaking or killing and cradling dead bodies?

>tfw the only good Oboro fan was Oborofag
And you faggots just had to drive her off.

Uhhh, so can someone explain to me how Oboro gets over Takumi when she marries Corrin? I don't want to get into a waifuwar. I just want to hear a nice sweet story.

>Using Camilla when Beruka exists

How does it feel to be wrong?

I mean its fine for few chapters at first, but Beruka soon surpasses her in power.

>Heart seal Sophie into a Wyven Rider/Lord
>Avel is now a huge dragon that she has zero control over.
Terrifying.

More importantly: We already know that Silas would bring Sophie straight to Corrin's tree house in the middle of the night if Corrin stared at her ass for 3 seconds.
Would Camilla approve? Would she help get Sophie ready?

I do highlight. I've just never spent more than one turn on the final boss.

So it just surprised me that he does more than fuck all.

She doesn't. Oborofags are cucks.

She doesn't and always wants Takumi's cock and cries out his name when Corrin fuck hers.

QUICK

Which Fire Emblem is the best at rocking her hips?

silas, and maybe niles
>effie
keep her as a general and her def growths and crazy str will easily carry her weight into endgame
beast killers and hammers mane
wary fighter is a big help too
>kaze
I was considering dropping him until fairly late in the game, when he was suddenly the purpose built dodgetanking mage killer that I sorely lacked
give him a dual shuriken and he'll completely slaughter bow/axe users as well
>camilla
I don't think anyone said she falls off

silas just doesn't have the spd growths to not get doubled by everything, nor the def/res growths to be a frontline tank for either phys or mag. I think he has decent str so I guess he's still good if you want a one hit heavy hitter, but there are plenty of other units for that. I ended up dropping him in all 3 routes, but he's probably a lot more usable in rev due to his impossibly high hp

niles just stops doing damage if you don't promote him to adventurer and give him a shining bow

He clearly some of the shrooms that made Elise forget that you need a full gauge to Dual Guard

Selena was actually pretty bad at first. Getting that Bow proficiency and Shurikenbreaker is mad dosh. For real though, I'd say Silas and Niles. Both start out great, but their weaknesses take them out.

This meme is old now, let it die

this is not a good thread

Camilla and Silas are both obsessed with Corrin. I would be surprised if they didn't intruduce her to him with "here's your new cocksleeve".

This I think

Second loves exist user. That's just what people do. All the people that keep saying "She'll forever love (whoever) and not the man she agrees to marry are idiots."

I played Endless Frontier. Suzuka's hips were nothing special.

Cuck memes are even older and they're still going strong.

>niles just stops doing damage if you don't promote him to adventurer and give him a shining bow
Even then he falls off. His Magic growth isn't good and mine turned out blind.

So I just came back from taking a monster shit but is it safe to post here or should I just go to bed.