/owg/ Overwatch General

Official Site
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f4jgjADsR1q3vjxS4SvLBaqvvnAcr0Pxg4ggs6_wObw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Flockmod
flockmod.com/owg

>/owg/ Survery
docs.google.com/forms/d/1n4-Xcs6_u2-uPPNrSUYiyKhE1_xFxrt1NsgbsrSOw6w/viewform

>"Hero" Animated Short
youtube.com/watch?v=cPRRupAM4DI

>Facebook Q&A with Jeff Kaplan
facebook com/PlayOverwatch/videos/614129325411546/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

66.media.tumblr.com/8b01a9d86a279c368e40599cdf312837/tumblr_o7137ar0Le1r5wduoo1_1280.png
youtube.com/watch?v=X8bjvoHOSFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mei's a slut

tfw too shy to play mercy

>tfw need group to get max xp
>xp is needed for loot crates

anyone want to group on eu

what the fuck is the deal with fan the hammer, every other hero i have great aim on but fan the hammer does fuck all damage from point blank while everybody else 1 shots me with that shit

>op pic
i think i'm going to be sick

Faggot op

5th for BEST HERO

>junkrat gets POTG
>it's not him using riptire

anyone here tired of tf2 cunts shitting on OW because it's not a tf2 game?

Want to keep playing, but my hands hurt.

...Anonymous
05/24/16(Tue)03:08:54 No.143228504
Is symmetra a burden for the team? Teleport seems okay but all of the rest of her abilities suck. You can't show your face or else you die. You have to stack turrets in one area otherwise they suck. Your gun sucks and your shield makes little difference.

Am I missing something about symmetra?

Also... Where are the Lewds of her...

Please

looking for group on na pc, i know you fuckers aren't sleeping

xth for koth is objectively a horrible gamemode and this game will be dead in a month because no custom map support

66.media.tumblr.com/8b01a9d86a279c368e40599cdf312837/tumblr_o7137ar0Le1r5wduoo1_1280.png
Is this an accurate representation of what Mei looks like naked?

source?

>Now entering: Temple of Anubis on Attack Side

>short about some dumb monkey
>short about some Naruto characters
>short about some French edge master and a slag
>short about Mexicans and another edge master
>still no short about based Roadhog and Junkrat
Why do they only make shorts with the worst characters instead of the best ones?

Anyone spotted any hackers yet? I've seen some suspiciously good Widowmakers who are able to kill our whole fucking team the second anyone comes from out of cover.

Overtime is such a stupid fucking concept

>learn how to play symmetra
>never lost while defending ever

that teleporter is some serious shit.

help I cant aim Zarya's cannon
am I retarded?

symmetra is good on some maps but should be classified as a defense hero, she's not a support hero just because she gives a tiny bit of armor

This, blackbeard, or hayseed Junkrat?

You seriously think 10 years of 2Fort sniper hasn't prepared them for this day?

Yes. In closed beta a few.
And a few hours ago some enemy was bitching that our McCree was hacking the entire game, and we all ignored him

POTG comes around and McCree is following their widowmaker through a wall. Was pretty funny

M2 for spam long range M1 for close range

it's like a quake lightning gun

>not listening to Powerman 5000 and playing Junkrat

It's like you hate fun

What?

>her foresekin

Why? Everybody loves Mercy!

you might just be in the bottom range

You might be retarded but just go into the training room and practice the arc a bit. It's pretty predictable

17 boxes and not one legendary skin

they're pulling my god damn leg here

>everyone just keeps running headlong into the middle of a point that's surrounded by turrets and a Bastion
>Try to tell them that we'll have to break through the defense piece by piece
>"WE'RE ALL SOLDIERS NOW"

Fuck this matchmaking system. Another game that I HAVE to play with a full party because you're gonna get that one fucking Steve who ruins everything for everyone.

It has a weird range and width, I usually just use the cannon for area control

It's honestly hard to say since everyone moves slow as fuck and has an enormous head hitbox.

I WANT TO TURN OFF THE AIM ASSIST. FUCK YOU BLIZZARD.

I can't be the only on r-right?

>Mei is allowed to exist

>im mad people are telling my 60 bucks game is shit
ultimates and 24 tickrate
great game

this is why im afraid to buy some boxes...

Theyre all great.
Pick whoever you play more

Not really. They're in full panic mode because their hat simulator is being threatened.

it's 40 though

just buy some more :^)

>play as lucio
>guy on team constantly asks me to heal him
>he doesnt know how lucios heals work
fucking annoying,man

inb4 playing lucio at all

How the fuck are you supposed to play D.Va? The MEKA tanks for sweet fuckall, the guns slow you down, and they neither hit for shit nor have any accuracy past spitting range.

Am I just supposed to surprise people and hope I can kill them or is the MEKA just a sacrificial lamb you're supposed to throw at the enemy so you can go run around in Zero Suit mode?

you could buy the PC version

remove one hero from the game to make it more ___fun

choose wisely. pic unrelated

just dont get close to her family

REMOVE TRASHMOUSE

lucio

Widowmaker.

Mei

lucio is broken as fuck
goodbye lucio

But, for like 40 bucks you can get 50 of them! That's 200 items. No way you don't get legendaries.

soldier76 2bh

It's a heavily attack favored map so I don't see the problem.

Widowmaker

Need my Pharah skins, Blizzard. Why can't I just fucking buy them? Instead I have to gamble for them.

Widowmaker. Lucio and McCree are still dumb as shit but a good WM makes me the saltiest piece of shit on earth.

Widowmaker

fuckin retarded character and her gay gun and gay ult

lucio is stupid too but not as stupid

double winston is fucking cancer too

Uh

kys

Mei and McCree are the only correct answers.

Every other hero can be easily countered and killed

>Defending Temple of Anubis
>choked them off at the first double archs
>somehow a S76 gets behind us
>starts taking point
>i got to kill him as pharrah
>I GOT YOU IN MY SIGHTS
>they get point
>his name is DANKPUSSY420
>throw into chat "were not going to loose to a guy named dankpussy420 are we?"
>everyone goes full tryhard
>mercy and mei countering the double rhein walking down the last path
>I'm out sniping their widow with rockets
>everything they throw at us we counter.
>hard fought but we win.
>half the chat says the motivation came from not losing to someone with that name.
lulz

Mei without a doubt.

That's what you get for playing on console.

I don't have a capable PC user, nor will I in a reasonable amount of time.

Don't even bother shooting the guns anywhere but close up except for maybe tagging an enemy for 2 damage so you get an elimination for it. Close up, they do a pretty impressive amount of damage.

You basically play as something in between Winston and Tracer, both disrupting and playing hard to get.

It doesn't work as well as it should because her numbers are fucked between how slow she is while firing and her massive critbox.

how the fuck do you play pharah?

seriously, I don't get it. I keep getting two-shot by her on pretty much any hero but when I try and play her my direct hits do a tenth of people's health bar

The dwarf.

I got 11 from levels and 6 for money. Don't worry; they already got me reeled in because of my spite, which makes it so much worse.

Try to use riptire no matter how much I try to sneak around dwarf or bastion always shoots it the second its somewhat in sight. I don't even bother to use my ult anymore and just shoot them with bombs since its just as effective.

>Tfw 3 legendary skins
>They're all for characters I'm never ever going to play beyond MAYBE arcade

they do 120 on direct hit same as junkrat's grenades

smooth game then not at all shit for fps

its been 1 day since the release and in every thread people are complaining about dying when they crossed the walls alredy lmao

>not spamming need heal even to anyone in the team

youtube.com/watch?v=X8bjvoHOSFs

remove d.va and 90% of the weeb trash gets flunked away

Loli Doomfist?

>in beta, get lots of legendary and epic skins
>full game comes around, get shitty sprays and voice lines

i just hang back and pick off the scraps off low health enemy players who are fighting other team mates. basically youre the "kill stealing" guy if you decide not to constantly jetting your way to suicide.

>literally cannot play the game due to lag
I didn't have a single issue during the entire open beta. Feels bad lads

For such a mediocre character, she truly does have the most obnoxious fanbase

You see all this glowing shit, which option turns that off? It's complete eye rape

No. You are supposed to be more like a reaper but tank. You are not supposed to wrong head long into danger, You are not that type of tank. You are more of a Kawii Distraction. Basically her BnB is:
>Use Your turbo boost on a low HP enemy. Healer always best choice.
This boost knocks them out of the way and does 50 Base damage I believe.
>Twamp them on the head with your melee.
You have closed the gap and now its time to twamp them on the head. The frame reset from a punch to a shotgun blast is small and does some awesome damage. Again you do like 30 base damage Plus one shotgun pellet which I think is another 30. So far your combo has just did 120 Damage that is unavoidable.
>Unleash your canon, Use your defense matrix, Distract the team while your friends come in the save the day. Once its all said and done ZSS out of there and Stand by for titan fall.

Bloom

>people actually think that widowmaker is more overpowered than hanzo

hold down jump to have it climb walls and/or start it from a high vantage point and det it as soon as anyone is in range

also make it jump so it's harder to hit just in case

if it gets shot you just didn't wait until you had a good position, think of it like reaper's ult

>Falling for the texbook bait and switch
Why do you think they added purchasable crates?

That's kind of what I figured. She needs some kind of mobility buff while firing at least. As it is I see little reason for anyone to pick tanks who aren't Reinhardt, Roadhog, or Zarya aside from "I like the character," and Zarya rides the line between "dangerous" and "worthless" depending on who's playing her. Roadhog and Reinhardt on the other hand are so braindead simple it seems like they're the superior tanks for 99% of players.

People in the reddit discord are dogshit

And people on most matchmaking sites are cheesedick retards that think they're gonna go pro so nobody will join a ladder team.

Goddam I want people to ladder with that aren't retarded. Is that so hard.

are you me? im 11 crates in and i havent even gotten a single epic

Its interesting. The Mei shitposters are only active when the game is live, but disappeared when it wasn't.
Mercy shitposters were only active when the game was dead.

D.va shitposters have literally never left.

reminder that if a game is 100% balanced and always matches you with and against equally skilled players, your winrate should be exactly 50%.

>adds in microtransaction crates
>droprate suddenly goes down the shitter
HMMM

Fuck that bitch.

>pops out of nowhere
>freezes your ass
>fucking stands in front of you for a full second with that smug fucking face
>shoots you in the head

So how do you NEETs/non-education fags live with yourselves knowing you have no future?