Division general

No division threads ? Let's start one

People should start to come back now, with the 1.2 patch

Please go away and leave us in peace.

Thank you.

These threads died for a reason

Let it go

I'll check the update in the evening, but I don't expect anything great.
Using the exploits from the Incursion, was the most social experience in this game I had so I at least hope for something similar from the the new bulletspongetank.
I hope it's not just one fucking room with waves of enemies...

Any word on when the script kiddies will get banned? I'm getting tired of being insta-killed from SMG's from across the map.

THE GAME IS ONLINE

NEW MISSION ALREADY GLITCHED TO HELL

please be real

>High value targets are just farming encounters to farm Intel points
>With the intel points you buy the HVT missions
>HVT missions grant bird buxs
>There's pretty much nothing to spend the bird bux on because all the new sets suck ass

>the new sets suck ass
Basically this but I can't help but feel that Predator's Mark 4 pieces of armor bonus stat could be useful.
>Hit 10 shots without switching target to make the target bleed for 100% of damage already done by those bullets.

The problem is, if you already have 200+ gear, most of the enemies would already be dead if they take 10 bullets from you.

Could be interesting for those lvl34 enemies, but since they nerfed lvl34 snipers and shotguns, they're now way less dangerous than before.

So no, I maintain what I said, all the new sets suck.

The only pretty neat thing is the +100% ammo, but not worth losing the 4 sentry / 2 striker set.

(or the technical set if you're playing as a techbro)

Op here, I only made the tread cause I've never seen one on the board

>The new incursion is 2 waves of ennemies to blast a door
>Then another big arena with fuse boxes
And that's it, you complete the thing in 10 minutes.

There used to be a fair few generals until roughly a month ago since a huge portion of the fanbase left until 1.2 fixed all the fuck ups the game had. Hopefully the thread will pick up again now there is a pretty extensive patch/fix list out.

Then the general will die again in three months since massive can't into long term planning, my prediction.

Source?

It's a joke. There's nothing to glitch in that incursion anyway.

With an incursion which only lasts 8-10 min a glitch would be useless.
Well played Massive.

I'm actually amazed that they managed to fuck a menu up. Restarted my game three times and this still happens. Can't use chat either since it stacks on top of itself and doesn't let me type more than one letter.

They learned their lesson. It's now TWO rooms with waves of enemies.

kek

PVP faggot

>its not balanced at all
>they actually thought it would be a good idea to have your gun basically do double damage without being able to run away

>this shit on an LVOA-C

Yeah, it's fucking broken.

Woah

Ayo hol up.

Life steal no longer works. gg Division

Oh thank God I thought this was just me last night.

Immunity to bleed.
Find someone with 100% resist and post result. If it still works, holy fuck. If not, eh.

Somehow you are in the 161+ bracket with 198GS and Massive put me in the 201+ bracket while my GS is 193.

And since they nerfed Sentry call my build is useless now this is great.

They nerfed Sentry Call? How?

If you've ever raised your gear score above the threshold, it is now locked as your score regardless of what you drop it down to.

It don't apply to SMG and Assault Rifles anymore.

Ouch.

it is/was /tcdg/ by the way, I recommend using that one as that what people from before will be searching for.

Can anyone confirm that you now have better droprates for guns and actually useful things from bosses? I'd like to move on from my AK.

Also; how the fuck do you get a balanced triangle of Firearms, Stamina, and Skill Power? I have good FA and Stam, but the last one always is the absolute lowest.

Only to semi-automatic guns.
Pistols, Shotguns and Snipers basically.

The division is a dead game hanging from a tree

just cut the rope man

The HVT thing is a pain in the ass.
One intel encounter (go there, kill a group of people) gives you 1 Intel points.
The cheapest mission cost you FIVE Intel points, and pay you 15 Bird bux.
The most expensive ones (cost 30 and 40) give you a gear set piece.

hahahahaha

I've gotten up to 3 from a single encounter before, then another 3 for turning them all in, netting me around 8 total. It also gives you a random gold.

Might change on where you are.

Found this shit on the ground, and I dont even use Vectors.

deconstruct it its garbage

>no stock Vector variant

> do random encounter
> get HE M1A with good talents

Heh, happened to me too.

Dropped a SOCOM M1A 204 with Brutal on it