2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

A good onee-chan does not bully her shota edition

Previous thread 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE:(PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
pastebin.com/trd0heWM

>Recommended Games:
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/K5bvsYSG

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
mega.nz/#!ChZ3lYQD!AM4LUPDWoklrnbZK0KfOQEpsSDsW5cfqyuoBHY1MsmQ

VH Specific
>VH_160522_translated_V1.rar

mega.co.nz/#F!AFxRmIzR!0vautGm-_Dd5rQVPuoPPiQ

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ178117.html
ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=835721
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ092311.html
mega.nz/#!lRZFRZDY!QDXochXnukAeHWir5sG5B1HG2xhsyt7oBCpzcvuXQtw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No games, ded thread.

What game is that?
I wish excess_m would make a sidescroller again
Though his upcoming BF seems pretty good too

Zika virus edition

dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ178117.html

There will be games today. I guarantee it

Is Marauder of Dystopia as confusing as the flowchart makes it look?

Which is worse? Ebola or Zika ?

I haven't seen the flowchart, but I doubt it. I haven't completed everything, but the game generally has three routes: Pure route (which was boring as fuck, why did I do this first), slut route and empire cum-toilet route.

You start on the pure route, and at various points in the game you can lose, lose your virginity and then you'll be on the slut route, which basically just means that enemies can use H attacks on you and your commander will force you to whore yourself out for easier assassinations. And starting from chapter 4 or whatever, whenever you lose to the chapter boss you'll go to the cum-toilet route. This can happen from either pure or slut route.

So I'd imagine the flowchart is full of one-way arrows from pure to slut and cum-toilet and from slut to cum-toilet.

A combination of both.

Six days until apparently a DnP update

kek

Any juicy blog updates for anticipated games?

ILL promised. He will deliver

I really want to know what her womb and vagina are saying.

The Vagina says insert ochinchin here.
The Womb says insert man sauce here.

Looks like the 160524 patch revised the world map graphics and added in some of the new villages. I guess I'll work on updating that.

The gist is that she has a Vagina that has experience well beyond what a 15-year old should, and her womb is compatible with dogs goblins and other creatures..

ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=835721

>I own a publishing company that brings rpgs and lots of other games to steam and I wrote this real quick to help my employees rapidly correct typos and bad translations.

>We are starting to get our feet wet with some more risque games so I thought it might help you guys to put this out there.

This shit is interesting. I dunno how I feel about publishers entering my h-game safespaces.

Shit, Mynock are you able to read moonrunes now? Or did you use OCR?

Man I totally forgot Nanako was so young. I should play some VH again, I miss the good times.

>Japan will never get rid of their over-the-top obscenity laws
>I will never live to see a wide variety of uncensored h-games and h-content
Feels sad man.

Can they even bypass the laws if it is published outside Japan? I get the feeling that they are still liable as the content creators, since you rarely ever see uncensored content even when there are overseas versions.

It can't be a good thing.

I just can't articulate why.

I Just finished chicken scratching and you've already found the essence of it already, you've come far my friend.

Is there any download for OP's game?

New version of the Towergirls' game is out.
There's lewd and stuff.

Hasn't released yet so probably never ever

Havent checked 2dhgg in a while, why is VH game of the week?

Mynock (maybe others?) completed the translation.

Has there been anyone besides Mynock translating it the last couple months? I do not think I have heard from anyone else since hgg2d became a thing.

So for people who got to play a little of Orc Kingdom / Underground Town, how do you find the translation?

I'm currently fixing all the maps, and sometimes do retranslations.

It's not though?

100% Translation

Mederic has been doing most of the work. He gets the credit for finishing the last big map translation.

I think 10O7 did contribute to the translation of the hymen restoration scene at the witch's shack but that was a while ago.

Also, the graphics for the world map have been updated.

Under *\Picture\map_name\worldmap\ the following graphics now need translation:

worldmapARPGID012.png
worldmapARPGID666.png
worldmapID019.png
worldmapID021.png
worldmapID999.png

Holy shit. When do you get your gold medal?

>literally posting just after you
>Mederic not getting love as usual

I'll post that here again.
Pictures who need reviewing:
in the "ending" folder : スタッフロール_01, 02 and 03
there's one in "menu" : エイア名前001
Some in "other"
Two to modify in "ranker" : ランカーW-リウンルート and ランカー-ハンテン.
In moji : セリフ:ななこ:奥義(vsオークロード), Bell -> Belle, セリフ:エルミール:ダメージ1, セリフ:ようじょ:ダメージ1, セリフ:エルミール:必殺技(ナナ), セリフ:ようじょ:必殺技(ななこ), セリフ:エルミール:戦闘不能(ななこ), セリフ:ようじょ:戦闘不能, セリフ:ミチル:復帰(エルミール) to セリフ:ミチル:戦闘不能, セリフ:リン:必殺技(ななこ)-> change ~ to the japanese one (or add long voyels), セリフ:ななこ:奥義名無しの拳c -> text out of bounds.

>hymen restoration scene
Slut with Hymen intact

Are there any RPGs where you progress/lvlup by doing sex stuff instead of fighting monsters? Basically like Hypnosis Aristocrat (RJ164217) but you level up your hypnosis by using it. Any ideas?

What's the site m80

Drop Factory has you upgrading your sex skills the more you do it, VH's Eisen health delivery minigame has that aspect as well.

Thanks men. Didn't even know about that stuff in VH

Cautiously optimistic.
I don't see Steam allowing R-18 games, but they could technically release them without the ero and offer R-18 patches that unlock it somewhere else. It has been done a number of times already, too bad the games/vns were pretty bad.
I would rather buy a nukige or a SLG than a shitty Nekopara style moege.

Anybody else have trouble saving your game in Lascivious Devil Maze?

Are you still seeding the torrent?

No, but I might try just downloading it again.

Playing Roundscape. Ruksana just got fucked by her uncle. Can you even join them when you catch them? Was my affection too low?

Also, what do you guys recommend playing in English right now? Roundscape is way too slow, even though I like having quests and not knowing if I should get blowjob from everyone.
I'm playing rune's pharmacy in japanese, i don't wanna play another japanese after finishing that (unless that game requires almost no japanese to finish it, i don't like being stuck for too long)

make a "saves" folder

I just want english translations/releases.

Make some.

How do I go about getting the true end for pic related? Went through it once and only got 3 lewd skills and none for purple chick.

I started Saki Quest last night and the game feels brutally difficult. Like, harder than SMT hard. I had to grind my ass off just to beat the first boss and even then, it didn't seem to help much. I feel like I'm missing something obvious. Can anyone point me the right way?

You need to turn each area lewd or something. Keep defeating guys in the areas until you level up the lewd in the areas like 3 or 4 levels. I think you need to defeat either 9 or 12 enemies in each area to max out the area.

Also forgot to mention, once an area is maxed out go back to the area as Renge to get a scene with her. I'm not sure if you need to that to get the good end or not though.

Thanks brother I was wondering what to do with her since I would revisit areas but she wouldn't transform

Yeah. You need to defeat around 10 enemies on a map to conquer it (the screen will go red briefly after defeating your 10th enemy). Just leave the area, then go back and fight enemies until your 10th win.

After you conquer it, you'll see that the area has changed. Switch to Renge to get her prostitution/lewd scenes. Once you have done that for all the maps (City/Merchant/Nightclub/Slums) beat the game and get the good/true ending.

If you have the latest version (you do, don't you?) it also unlocks a replay viewer for all of the scenes and fights.

Did anyone beat that game where you turn into a girl as you kill zombies?

OP's version of Violated Heroine is the newest translation?

Denge

It is a bit grindy thats true.

You might want to use Cheat Engine

It's never the newest.
It's new enough.

Have you been having sex with the janitor? That's how you unlock skills. It is a bit grindy but I didn't find it all that brutal compared to other games.

>2 commits in the last 4 hours

Yeah it will probably not be the very latest version, but it is close enough. The bleeding edge is reserved for those smart enough to follow directions and pull from the SVN.

>Acelora delays their game again
>mid June
Mother fuckers

Yeah, as male you end up dp'ing her. Don't know about female. Don't know the requirements, but affection prolly is the one.

>mfw I made this image in 2011 and there STILL isn't a version bettern than this shitty MSPaint copypaste one

>Smart enough to follow directions
This will never fail to trigger me.

Any other games apart from this cirlce's which apply semen context sentitive to areas and let it stay until you wash it off?
Incredibly underused technology.

I've been playing Arms Devicer+ and I already went through the special route with the J-Pop final boss, I got the special sword thing and I fought Nyaharlorthesomething.
Anything else left doing?

What's wrong with her big toe? shit looks like it hurts

D&P and MSE, I think.

>never ever 1 and never ever 2 "punished for H" edition

Thanks user.

>never ever 2 "punished for H" edition
>in a game where an H build is stronk as fuck
Also, MSE came out in 2013, where have you been.

It's still not finished though, is it?
I've given up on it as soon as I've seen how much the dev was focusing on gameplay while neglecting the h-parts.

Anyone here happen to have V1.30 or newer of this game? Freaking impossible to find.
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ092311.html

Source?

RJ146992

He's been adding onto it, but it's been finished for awhile.
And the last few updates were entirely H related, adding some CGs, adding the quest to fuck different monster girls, adding rooms for the free fucking (or get fucked) of said girls, and adding more outfits to wear. The last purely gameplay update was making H builds viable via the Inscriptions mechanic back when the postgame dungeon got added.

ded

She looks cute.

whats not finished is the apparent translation to english he was going to do

Does anyone have a 100% save file for
RJ120635 [Eclipse Works] Ariadne?

Im in the second city but there is just way too much grinding

english blue guardian margaret when

>uses the default rpgmaker style for sprite animations

I intend to do even more commits.

At this point it's really the last problem it has. Everything in that game is a turn off if the art alone didn't.

>grinding

You're doing it wrong user.

You're losing your time, a whole generation of gamers was raised on the belief all the rpg (and games with a level) can only be won by grinding.

Ganbare you magnificent bastards.

How the fuck am I supposed to defeat that medusa bitch and super boss in the desert without grinding

Needs more bully.

For the medusa exploit her weakness and make sure you have high resistance to her debuff
The boss in the desert is not supposed to be beatable right away and you have until nearly the end of the game to beat it

I'm bored out of my mind. Give me a random game to play.

Fuck off, just pick one on the list and play it.

>the list
Nigger, why do you think I'm asking for suggestions?

Find the ghostbin.
Use the fucking archive if you don't have it bookmarked.

>ghostbin
It's shit. Eh, fine, I'll just go look at dlsite and just look at random stuff.

mega.nz/#!lRZFRZDY!QDXochXnukAeHWir5sG5B1HG2xhsyt7oBCpzcvuXQtw

Here you go user I needed something to play and this looks good.

on top of that, you're fucking picky. fuck off, seriously.

don't do this to me jesus, please jesus I need something, give me something jesus

>Find out ROBF has been translated.
>The only link I could find requires I download the mega extension.

You don't have to.

Is there a guide to this? It does the maze part well because I'm confused but losing to monsters just generic game over and no H and skellingtons kick your ass.

Not that user, but thanks.

You don't ever need to download the mega extension for anything, user.