Vengeance, Alliance instant 58x1

WotLK
- Theatre of Dreams, Horde 2x

Cata
- Atlantiss, Alliance 1x

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Previous thread:

First

t. Genetics

How good is ToD anticheat?

3rd for how good are our tanks in rank'em

1 >QXZ
2>Cunny
3>Anyone
4>HG

Would you turn gay for Chris Evans?

please do NOT bully hg !

???????

Did you even watch the livestream on sunday? christ.

no bullying here okay ?!

xth for on Excalibur-TBC Alliance x2

- Well scripted raids, stable server
- Competent, friendly players, Karazhan on farm
- Zul'Aman beginning this week
- iLevel capped to 134, keeps raids challenging

- No pedophiles in the guild
- Doesn't take 4 weeks of wiping to clear Karazhan once after skipping Moroes

Why is Moroes such a bully?

>forgets to say that it is pay to win and a fun server

kek

>115 kara drops
>134 cap to raid kara
ummm, wowtards?

>tries to leave out of the OPs
>fails and gets his thread deleted
>his guild is left out of the next OP
>has to come back with his tail between his legs for the next OP

What will that wacky Tyrannis do next :^)

Ironically the only person I found on GD that actually donated his shadowmourne was from wpsg
you guys are more casual cancer than the slavs

The last thread I made had in it. All threads I've made had in it.

Nice group two kid :^)

hopefully kill himself, but not before murdering you and all the other shitposter drama core

Is that why the last thread didn't have your guild in it? :^)

>wiping to thin air

It's beautiful, thank you for your hard work.

not that's because people from are absolute shitlords

I liked it so much i set it as my desktop background

Or would it be because made a thread 20 posts early that left out ?
Calm down Shiller Man this isn't Moroes, don't take it so hard
:^)

If you look at the threads in the archive you will see that it was buttmad bench riding dead group two players that made the thread 30 posts early.

Any bros on feenix?

My gf and I have a healer and tank respectively but some dps with a brain would be nice to farm heroics.

Group two accepted its fate and doesn't mind being benched forever, but nice try Turdanis :^)

is anyone gonna play on arathor? heard it releases this friday

>stockholm syndrome

wewy that's sad

The Excal guild made their thread 30 posts early that got deleted, then there was a thread with the vengeance guild and another, presumably in retaliation, with the theatre of dreams guild. The vengeance thread was deleted and the last thread was the winner. Now we have a thread with both guilds but not the Excal guild.

ill check out the pop, if its decently above tod ill play

Leave Feenix, bloody place is getting shut down within the next two months.

That's because excal doesn't have a wpsg guild.

>shittermen loses 1/5th of their guild
>vengeance loses 1/10th of the population
Top kek

>kartistic logs on
>still salty for reasons unknown
>has joined in shitposting

haters gonna hate

Now that group two accepted it's fate what are you gonna use as ammo to shit post?

Can someone on atlantiss invite Bdc to the guild?Can't whisper yet

corrupt council, all the tokens went to asscobra or harmoo. thats bullshit and should never happen. i had fun with the guild but if you are actually going to be this corrupt and just toss everyone else to the side so you can get loot then im gone.

>all the tokens went to asscobra or harmoo.
But they didnt. You would know if you raided. Can't really shit post about "corrupt" when you went to one raid and then sperged out and left.

Just because you've accepted that you've been fucked over doesn't mean everyone will cuckboy.

Kek you weren't in the raid or even the guild, your shitpost could have been better if you were.

Yeah some people like Tyrranis refuse to let it go. LMAO and he doesn't even raid with any more. Someone is salty.

what server is best to pvp?

most players
most balanced BGs
biggest wpsg presence

>most players
Maybe Lord. It fakes it's pop but it does have a big pop.
>most balanced BGs
None of them.
>biggest wpsg presence
That would be on ToD.

When cornered all bench riders do is scream tyrranis for their predicament. It is sad. You morons got fucked you should be pissed.

>avanine says she doesn't ignore mechanics...

>most balanced BGs
>none of them

tfw

No need to be salty, pedophile and tard brothers, you'll be able to down Moroes one day.

>You're benched
>mfw I went to 10man raids this week but not the 25man

Yeah I guess I am benched , Tyrranis. Why do you care who is benched and who isn't when you're not even in the guild anymore? Shouldn't you worry about saving your dying guild?

>You should be pissed!
>You should fell what I feel!

lmao that's not how it works. Multiple 10 mans ran this week and are still running before reset tomorrow. I'd say I'm content.

enjoy raiding 10 mans forever little cuck :^) 10 man ulduar is pointless and shit. you should all quit the guild because youll never get to raid any real content.

Yeah moroes is hard XDDD

>benched retards come out to tell tyrranis how their not mad that they are benched

That's what you get for defending the corrupt core kiddos

Ok, I guess I will enjoy raiding on ToD. Enjoy not raiding on Vengence I guess since you're guild is dead. You should disband the guild because you'll never get to raid any real content.

>10 man ulduar
>useless
what? lots of classes get BiS items from there

>Wow you're benched!
>Not really, I did 10man runs this week.
>wow lol you're mad xd
>meanwhile he tries to figure out how he will run kara next time since people are leaving his guild

Hi tyrranis!

>IM NOT MAD IM BENCHED!
shhh child everything will be alright

Who are you quoting?

Where's your group two that was promised?

>meanwhile he tries to figure out how he will run kara next time since people are leaving his guild

And you base this assumption on what because right no we're working out a plan for group two kiddo

reminder that 2 10 mans is still less than 1 25 man

you faggot

He's pissed that he leveled 1-80 on a dead faction, rerolled, did 1-80 again and got benched for being terrible, then had a complete spergout.
Not to mention this is after being on gd and never raiding anything for a year, then doing 1-80 on lordaeron and never raiding there either.

I think he is legitimately one of the worst players here.

I was never promised a group two. I literally was a fresh 80. Didn't even know had a group 2 at one point.

Why do you care so much? I see multiple posts saying group 2 accepted it's fate? Why can't you accept it if others accept it?

If you had two groups it's still less than one raid.

You're pathetic. You actually have to try so hard at fucking karazhan that you consider it actual raiding.

>group two
>promised

how retarded are you
nice ZA/Gruul you got there ;^)

No where in my posts I said I was mad. Are you projecting?

>benchedcore damage controlling the fact that tyrranis was right again

holy shit this is great

You're literally retarded tyrannis. People making fun of you isn't the same as people agreeing with you.

>People leaving Pillar Men to join since Kara is finally done after a month.
>Tyrranis is shitting up the thread sperging out agan because people are leaving
>Slowly breaking down trying to figure out how he is going to clear Gruul, let alone run another Kara.
>Vengence is dying in general since raids are taking forever to release
>He is getting btfo'd in the thread so hard, even his guild mates, like Karstic, are realizing how stupid he is.
Holy kek.

> leadership claiming to have two groups for ulduar for weeks and even during the week when it is released
>get enough for one group and leftovers to fill out with a geared pug
>no officer would leave group one to help out the rest of the guild
>leftovers shit on again
>it is tyrranis's fault again somehow

This delusion is strong.

where did the leadership claim anything? a post on the general doesn't mean it's the leadership

>doesn't answer the question about Gruul/ZA

The only people that really care about the dead group 2 is Tyrranis again, he tries to displace his anger into those who are "benched" because he himself is angry about getting benched.

Stop always referring to yourself in the third person you sperg.

Name one person.

Kartistic just said he's making a prot pally to raid :^) which actually needs a main prot pally so he is getting a spot.

He can't help it, witnessing genetics the pedophile grapple his brother's shrivelled malformed penis has driven him to insanity

Holy shit turdyanus is getting btfo

>tyrranis loves prot pally
>if he wasn't such a sperg he'd be the main prot pally on
wew

Jesus for people that aren't upset they sure do act upset.

Keep that bench warm kids.

>never cleared a single raid tier or difficult boss

The only one upset is you. How's your dead guild going to deal with another moroes progression?

> so desperate that they are taking kartistic

Holy shit this is a good day.

moroes is overtuned so it's actually challenging unlike the Theatre of Shit where bosses just drop dead because of political correctness on your slavshit server

He was also benched on gd again, after lordaeron.

>Calling your own guildmate shit

This is your leader, . Be careful.

that makes no sense at all. all bosses on ToD are blizzlike.

Clearing prince was fun. How was group two?

How did it feel to get abandoned by your leadership

:^)

My 12 year old brother had no problem clearing kara at the start of tbc. That's as far as he could get because it was tuned for 12 year olds.

>3.3.5 talents
>in naxx
>not prenerf
>not buffed
>in ulduar
>not prenerf
>not buffed
>blizzlike

Reminder not to roll on ToD unless your fetish is getting benched and never raiding 25 mans or being doomed to pug them on a completely dead 99% Polish server.

Kronos and Excalibur both have good A:H ratios, but Kronos is the only one people will actually play Alterac Valley on. Excalibur is more stable for now, but Kronos is supposed to be fixed in 1.5 weeks.

Reminder, Tyrranis is the John Oliver of /wpsg/ when ever he is backed into a corner he spout his version of "current year" except it's "Group 2"

It literally took you a month of kara progression to clear it. That's nothing to be proud of.

ok what server should i join then

And you shouldn't be proud of running 10 mans as you get abandoned by your leadership.

Keep sucking their dicks though. Maybe one day they'll bring up off that bench and into the big leagues kiddo!

>Tyrranis going on maximum damage control

Holy fuck. You can't shitpost about the corrupt core so you fall back on the group 2 even when group 2 being dead is a known fact.

You complain about ToD leadership because they benched you but how about we examine YOUR leadership? Took 1 month to clear kara, had to pug people for it, had to recruit normies, it's not pre nerf kara. You spend 90% of your time shitposting about "group 2" than actually leading your guild. You still have other raids to do but again you're shitposting instead worried about what little ego you have left.

Tod ulduar is pre nerf

www.dalaran-wow.com

Its the only wrath server with 100% blizzlike rates (1x exp/honor/drop) and no gear cash shop.
All raids up to and including T9 released.

>D-don't be proud you're actually raiding
lmao, turdanis upset because our benchcore is running raids still. Damage control because there might be a group 2 revival.

Kronos 2 is your best option if you care at all about Battlegrounds.

name a single wrath server that hasn't used 3.3.5 talents, i'll wait

ulduar is also pre nerf on ToD