Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General /xivg/

>Patch Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log

>3.3 Release date:
June 7

>Patch 3.3 Revenge of the Horde & Yokai Watch Collab Preview
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/291208-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXIX-Update-Thread
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/293255-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXX-Update-Thread

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

>Previously

c@post

naka bp

lalafell boypussy

Any senpais have some tips for money making? I want to buy a house when the patch hits, so i need to make 3 million.

I just now got to level 50, have a 25 miner and some level 15 crafting classes.

I dont mind investing lots of time into grinding shit, i tried farming alumen and efferviscient water but the markets are kinda oversaturated.

Thankful for any advice

>he actually evades to post this shit

>tfw no duskwight butler

New thread, post sexy male characters.

Well, you can't really make *that* much money if your DoL/DoH classes aren't 60 but yes, you should sell mats that are fairly used in crafting items, just like Alumen and Effervescent Water.
I think selling shards as well gives a lot of money, but it depends. In a couple of days I earned a million just by selling shards.

Where did you get the shards?

skateboard mount when

Do you accept beach dads who just came back from Honolulu?

If user means shards as in (element) shards, then they're everywhere.
Just flick on a good movie, grab a controller, and mindlessly tap away and farm em. They're most common in lower level areas of ARR maps.
Since you're 25 you're a shoe-in for that.
I made a KILLING when grinding out my BTN achievements for "The Autistic Axe of 'Aw god why did I spend a week doing that?'"

>not having an elezen manservant to dress you in the morning

shards are a huge waste of time unless you do ephremal nodes and you need 60 for that, even then they are sketch

That's a very cool lizard dad!
How is it a huge waste of time when I earn millions from it? I do just make my retainer gather it for me however.

Jealous, desu.

it would be more time efficient to just grind your gatherers to 60 before grinding for any materials

what fucking server are you on where shards are not a waste of time?

how many shards would you need to sell to make millions? that really isn't a good idea

Is nin considered a support job?

it's considered a trash job

Anyone wants to run expert on Gilgamesh? I can play any role.

Gilgamesh. Dumbasses sell them for like stacks of 3k to 5k for 30 or so gil, and I sell mine at stacks of 500 and sell them for 50-100 gil and of course people would buy that instead because people go for what looks the "cheapest" and that there's really no need to buy too much shards.

>Dumbasses sell them for like stacks of 3k to 5k for 30 or so gil
You mean botters
I buy those stacks and are great for crafting.

Yes. Botters are dumbasses.

What's everyone looking forward to the most in 3.3? Personally I'm super excited for the flower pots and flower headpieces! I'm hoping they'll add more floral accessories related to gardening in future patches.

moogle tribe quests are going to be very painful aren't they

Not really. They need to move the merchandise as quickly as possible, which is why they sell shards at prices that can't be outcompeted.
Moogle quests actually. I loved the Ixal ones and just the idea of helping those little adorable furballs make a village is just so endearing.
I also look forward to the Yokai watch stuff.

Sometimes I just realize I have 9999 shards and just sell them. I make my retainer gather shards to replenish my shards, not to sell them but then I get too carried away with it sometimes.
I'm not that hyped but the little things you've mentioned I look forward to.

I just realized that there aren't any flower fields in the game aside from the ones in Lavender Beds? I might be wrong.

MGP farming script is a success. Making roughly 250k per day.

Time to let my other computer run for a week so I'll never need MGP again.

I'm the guy who asked, shards sell for 100 on my server, not sure if thats worth it

I dont think thats doable. I have no leve allowances anymore and just grinding from 24 to 25 miner took me 45 minutes

on balmung? can u share?

Balmung yes. Sharing? Not until I get all the MGP I want.

To expand on this, my first try was farming effervescent water.

I could farm about 5 spots in 2 minutes, which is 20 water. I have around 20% chance of HQ, so 16 normal water and 4 HQ.

In 1 hour thats 480 normal and 120 HQ. Normal water sells for ~250 and HQ for 500, so thats
180k/hour.

I would need around 17 hours doing this, but i dont think its possible to actually sell these huge quantities of effevescent water

try the chocobo racer bot or something

Chocobo race bot is shit.

well darn

And leves are the fastest leveling?

What are you even doing? Farming memegames?

Until 50, yeah.
use company survival manuals II that you can buy from your GC quartermaster if you grind it out manually

im guessing the bot just plays triple triad all day and uses a set order to win with a high enough win rate to make mgp

I'm looking forward to interacting with the moogles but I'm terrible at doing dailies regularly so it'll be a trial. Some of the yokai watch things looked really neat now that you mention it!

Let's see...There's a nice field of flowers at the botanists guild in Gridania and a large Lavender plantation near Red Rooster Stead in lower la noscea, but those are the only two outside of Lavender Beds that come to mind.

cover your bellybutton mister

Yeah, I hate things like daily quests too but for some reason I could do the Ixal ones every day no problem. I think the fact that I was doing them to mainly level up my crafters added that little bit of motivation which didn't make it feel like a job and the fact that I was looking forward really really badly to what the next ixal story quest was and how close were were getting to realizing their dreams.

very dead thread

post weenies

Wtf pip
cover up your weenies

Nope. Triple Triad used to be good MGP but that was before everything else got buffed. Now it's actually one of the slowest methods on top of requiring a lot of time investment to make it viable in the first place.

>tfw shitposting is dead
;_;

By minigames i meant all those "strike the thing" - when i did them i thought they were fast and easy enough to do, but too boring to do manually.

If not minigames and TT i don't even know what gives you 250k\day, GATE are once 30minutes, right? And give 2000-2500. And botting them i think is retarded anyways.

>tfw pvp is dead
I'M BREAKING UP INSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE

Speaking of beast tribes which was your favorite overall? Mine was the Vath just cause I liked the Deftarm a lot.

Is Gold saucer a good way to make money?

It has to be the crystal tower minigame, right?
If you manage to get perfect on it, it gives you 25 mgp which would be a couple of hundred MGP a minute.

It doesn't make money.

If you mean Gil then no, you can't ever make money there.

So all the things you get there are unsellable? Is it just for cosmetic stuff?

Both

it's middle of working day in EU, start of or before working day in NA and a new game just came out to cover the NEETs, it's no surprise desu

Can I be an avatarfag too?

kill yourself you annoying retard

I thought you left...

Can I be an avatarfag too?

no.

>tfw you synctubed a movie with your best bros
it was a good night

this website is okay sometiems

I came back about a month ago.

Why not?

tricks on all of u im gonna walk around the gold saucer and petition all of u for botting

You can't catch me, because i will do it manually because im a retard who don't know how to write squeripts for bots.

CUTE

BROWN

NEKOS

RIGHT

MEOW

>banned for botting
LMAO
just sit at the computer so you can respond to a GM and you won't get banned for that shit nigga

What happened to Overwatch?

>implying GMs will ever contact you
They don't care
at all.

Im not cute, not brown and not neko. Should i do it?

Do you mean ANY nekos or THE neko?

the cutest

i forgot about this fucking monstrosity
what was liora thinking

´slut not cute

got any more of those butt pictures about?

He said brown not 'stepped out into the sunlight for a day.' Let me check the cat-alog.

we covered why you can't.

fl@ c@

There's no way that's a zero.

Yeah I sure do but what's in it for me

more

0 in slider bro

this is all i got for now

Sorry to disappoint you, but I found myself another shitpost rock. Sure it isn't as shiny, and the place is plagued by Diremite, but it's mine. All mine.

I guess it's been awhile since I wore the camise.

blue scrips suck a$s

r u a hidden character?

I'm level 44 and to unlock the leveling dungeon on 44 i need to do a GC quest that requires me to be first seargent (i'm third).

So now i need to farm 15k seals, is there any non brutal way to do it? Hunting log 2 is complete, 3 inaccassible.

Or should i just skip the dungeon?

cass no...
that sack is too big...

did you just fucking call the scrips blue? BLUE? they have a name! the disrespect, the principle! you're human scum!

nthan fate train
turn ins of cheap stuff if you can do it at your rank

post butt

Do you erp?

it took me a second to get what you're on about but I laughed

Try fishing.

For real I love you.

>nthan fate train
I typed that into google and nothing turned up. could you elaborate? Some fate chain or something i assume?

maybe I should just get some b**e scrip manuals and slave it out but holy shit is it boring

Ah, it's a pretty easy way to get bleu scrip since it's up all day long. And all of the Hinterland Perch you pull up can desynth to grade IV sks materia.

How about an Elezen warrior?

Like others have said, you're not going to be able to make too much in the way of money running just off combat-class funding unless you're one of the few folks selling runs which I don't think there's much of nowadays, anyway.
Gathering will make you a -bit- more money, but ultimately you're not gonna be reeling in cash until you can refine some of those gathered mats with crafting.

who is this cock drainer