/drg/ - DanganRonpa General SPURDOGUMA :DDDD edition

Last thread Last thread hit image limit!

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>News
DR3 anime to be split into two parts, "Future" and "Despair"
famitsu.com/news/201603/26102228.html

Famitsu scans for upcoming DR3 anime:
i.imgur.com/tJ0SWA6.jpg
i.imgur.com/aW1rhbs.jpg

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE
Dangan Ronpa 3 will be a new anime scheduled for release in 2016.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=R9AQjGxQGdw
DR3 Subbed PV
youtube.com/watch?v=z3imyvTO3JA

Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

DR3 Profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143495291903/mirai-hen-character-profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143594993403/zetsubou-hen-introduction-and-character-profiles

Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/fX2iAQpP

>Veeky Forums League Info and FAQ. Due by the 25th or sooner.
pastebin.com/XJHUfJs9

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-24/trustrick-perform-danganronpa-3-anime-future-arc-ending-theme-song/.102431
youtube.com/watch?v=m_7u3UknLUg
youtube.com/watch?v=jzDW04BX2Hs
youtube.com/watch?v=D-Lvsw0ABJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

chiaki

First for Chiaki!

Chiaki!

As if you guys wanted me to do this. Precious Precious Flower Saionji can wait, I'll give her triple dose of bullying later. But for now, Nanami will be a good passtime! I'll take her from you, guys.

It seems it's her destiny to be bullied, just like Saionji's. She's also a pure, wonderful flower, she merits a special bullying. I can't dissapoint her!!

I'm going to put her alarm clock an hour sooner what it should be. I will change place of every single disc and put each in the different Game box. I will put RPG games at the same place as FIFA or Call of Duty.

I'm gonna erase a game data of the every game she hadn't touched for at least 6 mouths. I'm gonna destroy just one button of each of her controllers. I’m gonna borrow her games and never give them back. I’ll rename every single player character at the first opportunity.

When I’ll challenge her for a Pokemon battle, I’ll make sure to use every cheap tactic and use her own IV trained ones legendaries against her and I’ll never forget to disconnect every time I lose.
Lastly, I will play with her in dual-cooperation games, and take all the items for myself.
Also, I’ll make her visit /v/.

>first 3 posts for Chiaki
>still no chaki
>still no Nanamin~

Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away...

>Chiakiposting again

AAAAAAA can't take this anymore. I'll see you guys in a month

Heh heh.

I never knew how much I wanted this. Fuyuhiko would make a perfect Shi Long Lang and Peko is Shiina

DR characters aren't ready to upgrade to the greatness of AA characters

Like Fuyuhiko to Shi Long Lang

So that means they went up against Togami?

If you wanted to keep the thread alive, you would have generated discussion. But you didn't, so this is what you get. Plus, I've seen that image being posted previously, so I know you won't leave the thread. Besides, if you get triggered so easily, maybe Veeky Forums isn't the best place for you.

Got some more here.

I can see Hifumi and Celeste as Sal and Dee Vasquez. Their relationship is literally like theirs to a T along with similarities. It's staggering.

good afternoon, /drg/!

Good afternoon Izuruanon. I hope your day is going well so far my friend.

Oh hey, it's the queer who hates Mahiru. You sure return here to post often for someone who supposedly is abandoning the thread every day.

>Hifumi and Sal
>both drooling retards who write pervy weird things
>get off on getting abused by their superior
>Celeste and Dee
>cold and manipulative
>get off on treating their subordinates like trash

It's like Celeste and Hifumi were designed off of them

Greetings people, how are you all this fine day?

Why are you commenting to a shitposter you idiot?

Hello Kuzuryuanon. I hope everything is well with you today my new friend.

Thanks, I'm doing well, just finished restoring stuff.

Why not?

That's good to hear friend. Also kudos on the good taste on Kuzuryu. I share tastes with my other friends Izuruanon and Komaedaanon so it's good to share tastes with others.

thanks! everythings going okay, good afternoon to you too. i hope your day has been going well!

afternoon kuzuanon, hope you've had a good day so far!

My day is going splendid thanks for asking Izuruanon. I do hope it remains like that for the rest of the day though.

We have some really nice anons here.

Thanks, I also applaud you on your tastes.

I have, I hope you have a good day too.

Whoops, damn keyboard made me make mistakes, my number may end up changing for no reason, but I'm easily identifiable due to Kuzuryuu.

Look I am going to just speak up and say what I imagine a number of us are probably thinking. There is a clear and obvious circlejerk in this general consisting of the Ibukifag, Nagitofag, Izurufag, Bullyfag (plus a few more) and now we have a Kuzuryufag and they all seem to jerk each other off every thread. There's this stream website, there's a discord now, there's a mafia channel and from what I can tell, it's the exact same group of people behind all of it and cultivating an obvious circlejerk amongst friends. They're all namefags and avatarfags too, of course.

Give me just one good reason why you people haven't just tripped up already like you quite clearly wish to besides "well then people might filter my posts and attention is so important to me that I cannot let myself be filtered by anyone". Every other general has their inner circle of attention-seeking tripfags, /drg/ does too except our group of tripfags refuse to actually wear trips, forcing the rest of us to be exposed to their facebook tier blog posts to one another.

Why does nobody else bring attention to this? Why is there silence on this issue when its growing more and more apparent by the day that this small group of attentionfags are turning this general into their private forum? I can't be the only one.

Whoa there, I didn't mean to offend anyone, plus this is my first time being here in a long while, but I can see why you'd be concerned.

Your thread died, you're a failure. A hopeless failure

Reminds me, anyone here learning or knows fluent enough Japanese to the point of being able to properly play games in the Japanese language without having to look anything up?

It's the Ibukifag and Chiakifag who started all this bullshit with "streaming" and circlejerking

Is it alright if I ask what the "streaming" and circlejerking they've done is?

I love how my keyboard sometimes misses out things, ignore that mistake.

I did notice how it's starting to change up but I didn't really think it was much of a problem if it keeps the general alive long enough for the anime to air. But if it continued after that, then I can see why it could become an issue.

It's not your fault user. You shouldn't feel bad on wanting to post your character.

Thanks, I'll still tone down on it.

Despair sisters

/drg/ isn't big enough to warrant us bitching at people for posting their favorite character or whatever. You don't have to like it but you can just ignore it. It keeps the thread bumped when nobody's here and quite frankly /drg/ wouldn't still be around if we cut that outta the picture.

Another certain sister feels neglected.

Monaca makes a better sister than Mukuro ever was. Atleast she understands despair is most important and to strengthen the despair, strengthen the hope for the despair to eat it whole and get stronger.

oh, i'll stop if you guys want, i don't really know what the discord is or whos behind it. last time i checked a lot of people said that having a discord is the death of a general so...and ibukianon uses a trip so i don't mind using one, too.
the streaming just came from people wanting the dr and sdr2 stageplay, i think.
i usually try to be helpful when it comes to news (i romanised the names when they were first released, i accidentally forgot koichi though or something)

mhm! i'll pretty much stop when the anime comes out since it'll generate a lot more discussion than there is right now.

Not that user but it's becoming just a circlejerk with the same avatarfags who's turning this place into their private forum for streaming movies and other stuff.

Not going to lie, but imagining that seems amusing.

there have always been avatarfags on /drg/. Ishimaruanon, for instance. Plus, in the case of Ibuki and Chiakifags there aren't really avatarfags because there's so many of them. Who cares if they stream movies or whatever?

It's not your fault Izuruanon. You just wanted to keep discussion and keep the thread alive. I see you discussing about stuff like Hope's Peak and other stuff. You don't have to change up. You're not really doing anything wrong my friend. Just continue doing what you're doing and really some people can just ignore it if they don't like it.

I haven't heard of it being an issue until now.

Izuru is probably my least favorite character in the entire series and I still want you to keep posting.

I here to find that rare and elusive Hiyoko fan.

They can go create some forum on youtube or Skype if they want to do that. This isn't their private forum and it never was.

You know what they say, keep posting or stay roasting.

I like Hiyoko. She's not best girl or anything but I guess I'm a fan.

I'm looking for Peko, why is there no Peko yet?

I just still don't see what the problem is. It's not like they even talk about the stream at length here. If it's not even in the general, then what skin is it off your nose

If anyone's interested at all.
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-24/trustrick-perform-danganronpa-3-anime-future-arc-ending-theme-song/.102431

Pekofag, but he's a dick.

It's understandable, to be honest, it's like a kettle waiting to overflow from being boiled.

I'm still waiting to hear how many episodes both volumes will have dammit

But I heard Trustrick was a good band

/drg/ isn't like every other general, it's mostly a close knit group that has been here for a while. I mean we even identify some people just off their posts, they don't even have to have a picture or a trip, sometimes.

Oh they are, they're veterans when it comes to anime OPs.

The Ore Monogatari OP was pretty good.
youtube.com/watch?v=m_7u3UknLUg

I agree, you make a good point.

Fuck off Junko, you're supposed to be dead

The last time we watched a movie together, the general actually 404'd from us not posting to keep it alive while we were occupied. If group activities are a "circlejerk", then it's safe to say the circlejerk vastly outnumbers you and everyone else who has a problem with it. I dunno why you feel you have any authority to speak for the general if the target for your bitching are the people who literally keep this general alive.

>bullshit

As opposed to what, the constant shitposting and arguments people like you inflict upon this general on a daily basis? I'll take the friendly group activities setup by the "avatarfags" and "namefags" over the /v/-tier shitposting that the anons with a stick up their ass provide. I have yet to see a single "avatarfag" incite flame wars in /drg/, I cannot say the same for their counterparts.

Isn't that literally what you guys are complaining about? That they made a stream, a discord and an epicmafia channel? Which is it, that they shouldn't be making off-site hangouts or that they should be making them? Do you even know what you're complaining about or are you just complaining for the sake of it?

Yeah they did the openings of the My Love Story and Shonen Maid series so they have credibility on their backs besides being good.

Shit I'll give it a watch right now and see how it's like.

Did you know that the Danganronpa 2 script files supports furigana?

I honestly don't care, these guys keep the general alive

And it's anons like this is why /drg/ is suffering. Seriously take the circlejerkers and leave.

They really don't.

How about you stop shitposting for five minutes and provide some actual examples of how this general is "suffering"? Go on, I'll wait.

Damn, I don't know whether to consider this a real problem or be reassured that it's not.

There were anons on here who had a long winded discussion on stuff like timelines for the series and what not. To say the group of namefags are keeping it alive is just false.

It's both maybe?

Both? What do you mean by that exactly?

You lot are turning this place into your own private forum of steaming and all this anime shit. That's why we refused to have this group become another ZE general with ZEfags coming in to shit on it and now you namefags are doing the same shit. Literally what you people do can be done on Skype.

Go there, fuck off and leave the rest of us to actually keep /drg/ from losing its relevance.

My suggestion would be to consider (with facts) if anything that has happened to date has been a real problem. Perhaps make a list of all the problems you have experienced with /drg/, and see if you can associate them with some "inner circle" or whatever.

For me, the only problem I have with this general is the shitflinging and /v/-tier arguments that break out every couple of days, and it's always the same people behind them. My bet is they're incited by these guys in the first place:

Like it's a problem if this place is just becoming a grounds for a group of anons who use it for other purposes and at the same time it's not like it's killing anybody.

It's hard to explain really. But I think a middle ground could be reached here.

I finished Danganropa 2 few days ago. Should I bother with the first installment if I already know who the big bad is?

For the record, I was one of those anons and I am a regular in the taima stream and am taking part in the discord. So I would be one of the people who is being targeted as part of said circlejerk.

The streaming is happening offsite, explain to me HOW that is turning this general into our own forum? You outright admit it's happening elsewhere.

Yeah

Ah, I see, thank you, I will think it through.

Yes, because there's always School Mode. (Unless you're playing the non-Vita/PC version)

Anons like this
Who is a samefag is basically along with their group of friends forcing their "group of activities" onto /drg/ and it's been happening for awhile. That's the issue some anons if not most who simply don't want to talk is having with those guys.

Yeah I did. I actually watched the anime and played the second game before playing the first.
Knowing the twist makes things a bit frustrating since you're just waiting for everybody to catch up, but it's still enjoyable

>forcing their "group of activities" onto /drg/

How the fuck are we forcing activities onto /drg/? Are we holding a gun to your head and telling you you have to join us? Someone, usually the Ibukianon, streams a video on a third party website, invites everyone to join in if they're interested, and it ends there. Why are you being such a melodramatic faggot?

The Shounen Maid OP was pretty good too.
youtube.com/watch?v=jzDW04BX2Hs

>The streaming is happening offsite, explain to me HOW that is turning this general into our own forum? You outright admit it's happening elsewhere.

But WHY does it need to be posted on here like it's some sort of meeting grounds of sort? Like this

>"posting the link for the stream so come on in and watch with us certain people"

Like why is Skype such a bad idea for you guys? I don't understand. You can do what you do but just not on here. Not everyone here cares about this stream and from what is known, only like 5 or 6 people go on there which are mainly namefags. The same namefags.

I still need to figure out how to change the name.

I can't watch it in my country unfortunately.

>Like why is Skype such a bad idea for you guys? I don't understand. You can do what you do but just not on here. Not everyone here cares about this stream and from what is known, only like 5 or 6 people go on there which are mainly namefags. The same namefags.

Last couple movies have averaged 14-16 people each, actually, and none of them would have known about the stream or chosen to join in if the stream wasn't advertised on the general to begin with.

My question is why are you so far up your own ass that you feel 1 or 2 posts advertising a stream that 10+ people are interested in should be banned from the general simply because you aren't interested in joining in? What makes you so fucking important that your opinions should outweigh so many others?

Not that user but I guess it's because most people don't care about the stream invite every week or so. I've been to a couple and it's usually the same small group of people sadly. Like 9 to 10 I think. So I guess I can see why some people would get annoyed with all the invites being posted on here.

Though personally I don't have a problem with it since I liked the movies I watched there.

I hope you can view this one then. youtube.com/watch?v=D-Lvsw0ABJY

"SDR2’s scenario writer Kodaka Kazutaka said in a radio interview that these are the only, single pair of underwear each person has, and they take it off right after the hope fragments are complete. Thereafter, they live on the island going around commando."

>Last couple movies have averaged 14-16 people each

that's a goddamn lie. there's less than 10 people on that stream and it's usually the same namefags. i've been to one of your shitty streams out of boredom so i'd know

it's only you and your lot only who cares about this shit.

>most people don't care about the stream

If that was the case, why did the general's only 404 in 3+ months happen in the middle of a stream that 15+ people from the general were participating in? Why have the people involved in each stream since had to remind each other to bump the thread throughout so it doesn't die? If you were there, you probably know what I am talking about. When a stream happens, the majority of those online in /drg/ end up there. The thread crawls during the streams, so I really don't think this is actually a case of a minority bothering the majority.

I can't watch this one either. Damn I hate these country restrictions. It's so annoying.

>more lies

keep em coming. you'll do anything to justify your group

My heart goes out to you.
You can bypass it if you copy the link to some site like clipconverter.

>that's a goddamn lie.

Except it's not. There was 15 people for Battle Royale, and 16 people for Ace Attorney. I don't know what stream you supposedly participated in, but you're misinformed or lying about the numbers. But even if it was only 10 max, that still is a high number on its own. Ten unique individuals is more than /drg/ has posting on it at any given time 90% of the time and you know it. Even right now I bet you there's only 6 of us max discussing this.

That's pretty spot on. I called out people here refusing to wear a trip yet post the same character images in every post to create some sort of identity.

I've had good discussions in the past with other anons in this thread, even came to appreciate other characters in the game. Lately that seems to have disappeared, either from being drown out by other posters or because we have discussed this game to death. Nowadays I just lurk here 95% of the time now because this is still the best place to get DR news. Long story short, you aren't the only one.