/gbfg/ - Granblue Fantasy General #243

Overshooting Edition

>This month's (May) event schedule
pastebin.com/Au6eesd5

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
granblue-wiki.com/index.php?title=FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/yCGKvVAH

>Guild Info
pastebin.com/Sc4yKCZf

>Japanese Wiki
gbf-wiki.com/

Previous:

water

xth for NFC being worst guild

fire

Beatrix 5* when

Zeta 5* soon

Please do not post about you silly little guild in this thread if you are not an important /gbfg/ guild. You are cancer and a blight on this world with your EOP ass and are not welcomed.

REMINDER:

If you're not a member of an official /gbfg/ guild, don't post your results or discuss your pissant little guild.

If you really think your guild has what it takes to contribute to this general and this community, seek approval in the IRC.

Which guild actually qualify?

I don't think NFC will be able to recover this time.

cog

IF YOU ARE NOT IN ONE OF THE THREE OFFICIAL GENERAL GUILDS, JUST DON'T FUCKING POST ABOUT YOUR WORTHLESS RESULTS, NOBODY CARES, YOU JUST DRAG THE THREAD DOWN

You know who you are, shitty, useless, casual, english language retards.

Wow rood

Where were you when Veeky Forums guilds fell?

>discovered tweet deck

Well this explains the scarce amount of Tia Raids on my side.

I got her from senpai ticket along with Bahamut. She is terrible. A glorified double attacker. Too bad I won't know the context of her first fate episode since it was a event.

This new meem is better than the thing is already dead to be honest.

>literal newfag reddit guild made it
>nfc didnt
LMAO

My guild overshot like crazy last GW.
Thankfully this one we went nice and chill and cruised in qualifier with about 260m points

That meme is already dead.

what if your guild is already dead by the time

>new
It was already dead by the time the thing is already dead became a meme.

>grinded an extra 110m
>didn't seed
>wasted 10,000 AP and 1,000 meat
lamo

I was in one of the Veeky Forums guilds that made it and actually has a chance to win rounds. Feels pretty good, congrats the the newfags on GAF and Plebbit though. I hope they enjoy being up against whales in every round.

/gbfg/ vs neofag/leddit guild when?

Where will the NFC remnants go now?

Caggy

This is your fate losers.

It's time to disband NFC and make a new elite Veeky Forums guild.

The thing is already dead?

So Amon is now a discord/irc/reddit fag?

Poach all the best light players from every guild here and you're pretty much guaranteed seed.

Goddamn I still love this meme.

How long does legfes last?
Is it only the last day of the month?

3 hours.

I was a DJ, and they disbanded. If NFC disbands I'm afraid my next home is going too fall apart to.

3 hours on the last day

Someone make a list of each light player in each guild. I want this to happen.

Nowhere. I wrote down all your names so we'll know to never invite any of you.

>All these Bahamut tweets
Is magnafest ending?

I tried so hard to get so far, and in the end it doesn't really matter.

How many DJs left NFC in the past 40 mins?

Magnafest works with Proto Bahamut.
But, yes, it is ending soon™

You can't leave a guild in GW, dumdum

The legacy of Ledos is too strong.

DJs members are cursed

can't leave guilds during GW

Literally kept hostage by a war they'll never win. How cruel.

We're conquered, user. The only thing we can do is bleed.

I can't even meme (You) now that they've absolutely BTFO NFC

>"I am very important because of my """achievements""" in a mobage, fucking plebs out of my circlejerk"

please just end yourself.

why are you even replying

guys, help a poor player here, which job do i max next?

>responding bragsters

You're ass is EOP, he said.

?????

The people who were on in nfc said fuck it and went to do magnas instead of wasting resources for a gw they cant qualify for

Berserker.

>Amor is in MiracleMog
Hotashi BTFO

Oh, just like my useless guild then.

No, end YOURSELF, you filthy EOP scum.

To reddit. At least they qualify :^)

Is anybody going to acknowledge this?

Rhyme is a fucking girl. And a stingy bitch, apparently.

GW is the most entertaining part of the month. Entertaining in a bad way, but still entertaining.

So?

I've been back to magnafes since yesterday evening and I still have about 1/8th of NFC's total contribution. That's not an excuse. Fuck, thanks to GW, I now have more bp seeds and paste to grind magnas with for the next 18 hours.

>p-please respond
literally

> Wake up
> Still not banned
> Got 10 free ticket
> Get Trash
How long till my soul free from this game?

>cant qualify for
>literally 20 extremes
>assuming 2-3 meats per eye you'll need 40 of them
>2000 ap
>40 half pots for 10m honors
There is literally no excuse except not actually playing the game. You even get most of the pots back from the tokens.

The people who said fuck it were the same people who had 1/5 of the contribution each.

I started the even wiith 30 pots and I still made more than 10 million honors, without using a single BP item. I don't have any pots now, granted, but my guild has qualified and now I can do sweet fuck all for the next week while raking in free valor tokens so I can get the SSR summon stone.

You all fucked up.

>Lum2 didn't quality

3 people have half of NFCs total honors.

Until you get 90k crystals without doing any pulls before it happens.

The three of you should leave NFC and remind your guild mates that they're shitters.

Name and shame them before you get grouped with them.

>NFC damage control

>Little Girls overshot again
>They didn't even reach the amount of honors Eureka wanted them to

>NFC qualified last GW
>barely lost to the only opponent they could have beaten
>kicks out inactives for new blood
>fails to qualify
How does this even happen?

eop WW@

oh no overshot by 15mil that poor meat

You guys weren't kidding about guild wars shitposting. See me in literally any game where power ≠ time played. Smelly dumb phone scum.

>barely lost to

Lol they didnt have a chance

See me in Guilty Gear

>In a guild full of inactives
>Have so pots so take it easy knowing it doesn't matter since not going to qualify
>Wake up and see that we qualified
Neat

Enjoy your whale opponents and wasted AP when everyone was already complaining about being bled dry by collabs and magnafest.

Just FC your GW.

That was actually the game I was thinking of. Has revelator come out yet, was it this month or next month?

When will Little Girls have open spots?

Blackinukai Woot5 Shielke and Sizuro?

Revelator comes out in 3 days if you buy the japanese version and the 10th of june for EU. US version comes out on the 7th of june

>kicks out inactives for new blood
>fails to qualify
>How does this even happen?

Because the "inactives" were actually helpful.

Meanwhile the new blood is just a bunch of lechers. Active but lechers.

There are open spots on the waiting list :^)

Last month, I was making up match results and there'd be people repeating the same ''''stats'''' that I gave in the next thread. You can say anything and pretend to be in any guild and people will believe you, every time.

>OMG!! They're too old. Look like they're 20 or something
I know its bait, only to some extent. Kids are never satisfied until they get slapped on the face and fucked in the ass.

>Atelier didn't qualify

that's what happens when half the guild plays boatshit

>not already finished with the event
What were they doing?

We only have one guy below rank cutoff and it's Eureka's boyfriend.

You have to hope someone gets poached or dies.

>Atelier is better than Little Girls they said

I'm sorry, but did the NFC already lose? Oh, that's right. The GW isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only 23.00 JST. Does not having the lead at AT count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the war is still on? The guild are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the GW for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the GW who just happen to be qualified because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a 4th matchday. But you know what? They still fucking suck. NFC is one of the best fucking teams in the GW, they went 5-0 last month and would of won the Top120 guilds if the leader didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the NFC wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Falz Flag just ranked below 2400 when they needed the medals, just like the NFC did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-NFC topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking guilds on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your stamps now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Who do you think will win the rate up polls?
From looking at the twitterhastag Lucifer seems like he'll win by a landslide for SSR/SR summon.

Hoyposters are the worst.

None of this would have happened if Eureka never poached NFC members.