/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f4jgjADsR1q3vjxS4SvLBaqvvnAcr0Pxg4ggs6_wObw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Flockmod
flockmod.com/owg

>/owg/ Survery
docs.google.com/forms/d/1n4-Xcs6_u2-uPPNrSUYiyKhE1_xFxrt1NsgbsrSOw6w/viewform

>"Hero" Animated Short
youtube.com/watch?v=cPRRupAM4DI

>Countdown to release
onlywat.ch/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0voDNC4lp8MM9gwC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tracer

>All my friends go to work, bed, or just log off
>Left alone to level and catch up
Th-thanks guys.

mei > dva

STOP GIVING ME MCREE SKINS

LEAKED CONCEPT ART OF DOOMFIST

>I didn't notice I still had the countdown

Genji

xth for Diva's Mech

LITERALLY JUST GET RID OF THE RETARDED MOVEMENT SPEED REDUCTION WHILE SHOOTING

>mfw people think omnic lives matter

>All these bads that can't into dps with D.Va

She deals 150 damage a fucking second. She does not need a buff to dps.

Buff her booster speed instead. Makes it easier to engage and disengage with enemies.

HOTTEST DAD

>get punked from a shitty shop with late delivery
>let blizzard know that one of the shops they suggested for retail preordering is ass
>get a pet for WoW
T-thanks I guess
I would rather be playing overwatch thought ;_:

there are two owg discord servers
the one im posting is (nazi-)MODERATED
if you dont like the rules join the other one
discord.gg/0voDNC4lp8MM9gwC

Just got this after a last second 5 man rez no the point to win. Mercy is truly the best support.

MAZDA NINJAS KARATE

Which one is ERP-free? Neither? Oh, ok.

150 at point blank if all pellets hit the head

How much better is Battleborn than Overwatch, /owg/?

What's the difference?

So, ranked not in yet or do I have to reach lvl25?

Jesse McCree! He's the funny tickle you get deep in your balls. Is there anything more satisfying than fanning your thick meaty hammer all over the face of that fucking cunt Mei? Here are five facts about Jesse McCree!

1. McCree original skin best!
2. He has a hat and pancho!
3. It's really cute!
4. McCree!

If only

Not in yet.

ME GOOD

TEAM BAD

WHY THIS HAPPEN?

Tracer and Zenyatta aren't one-bodyshot-kills for Widowmaker anymore, for a starter.

Also the shields regenerate on their own on all your team mates, so it's 125 self regenerating hp more for the whole team, or almost a tracer worth of extra HP

Whats the best mercy skin

i dont know go ask the couple people still playing it. battleborn is heading off to join Evolve and Titanfall soon in the grave

no clue, does /bbg/ screencap reddit?

she needs a range buff there is no way you are getting 150 dps unless you put the gun barrels up some character's nose and at that range literally any character could do better

the argument was never "dva is terrible" it's "every other hero can do her job better than she can"

it doesn't help though that people only play dva to cook off the ult and then go back to being worthless shitters all match, contributing fuck all

Indeed.

And to the user that says he's not supposed to be hot underneath the mask, please see the Commando 76 skin and get fuk'd.

does hanzo's ult have different sound if he's using one of his legendary skins?

>that pic

d.va's ult summon should make her invulnerable during the animation

why doesn't it?

Doomfist is a middle-aged white guy tho

They seriously need to do something to Hanamura. Every game ends up being the first point going in seconds and never capping the second point. The first point takes so long to walk back to, that defending it after a teamfight loss is basically impossible, while the second point takes so little time for the defenders to get back to, that killing them is essentially worthless.

The game really needs better maps.

What the fuck now I got the exp penalty for leaving during the PoTG.

This skin reminds me of Dutch from Predator, gotta grind another 1k for that shit too. Kill me.

that doesn't make any sense

>that receding hairline
yikes

>Lucio on our team
>he never speed boosts

>People think you have to run out of range to not get hit by D.Va ult

Just hide behind a fucking wall

I missed you, McRee guy xoxox

because d.va's role was redesigned 8 times during developement so she is now terribvle at everything

If only D.Va had some sort of abilities that let her quickly move close to her enemies, push them against walls and completely annihilate them.

You don't see Winston players bitching about having limited range and no damage, do you? Well, you outdamage Winston.

Is it just me or are some characters different from the beta?
Zenyatta feels a little faster, mcREE a little weaker

>be Mei
>hear the ult
>see him looking in my direction
>freeze myself
>he kills me still
>look at kill cam and he literally avoided killing 2-3 other people who came into his range just to he could kill me

I was salty.

According to Blizzard, Doomfist is just a title, and the person who is Doomfist changes over time.

The original one, the one that got beat by Winston was an old man I think. We technically don't know who the new Doomfist is.

Because it's not a get out of jail free button. If you use it while you are dying horribly, too fucking bad.

please play tanks and healers. You might not want to, but half the roster is supports and tanks. Try them out and see how good they can be, like zarya

My dude if you have that much hair at his age you've got god tier genes.

the one i posted has rules, like no nsfw in non nsfw channels or no spam and shit like that

in the other one you can spam your memes, sperg out and what ever the fuck.

>Because it's not a get out of jail free button
It should be. It's a decent buff for an awful hero.

>Level 10
>Sprays: 17
>Voice lines: 8
>Avatars: 6
>Victory poses: 2, both D.va
>Skins: 3

SEND HELP

>please wait while we match you up with people that are way better than you

He's not a young man anymore.

I am fine with it, I love playing Reinhardt and Roadhog. I also don't mind Zenyatta.

Yes, his wolf skins give his ult a different appearance too.

What are you talking about? It's attackers advantage on every fucking map because of how few true chokes there are. Hanamura B got four fucking entrances to the point if you count the stairs to spawn.

>tfw we're not going to be able to stop a "sentient robot" problem in our real life future either.

The Matrix, Fallout 4 with their synths, and Overwatch all have this story about robots who gain sentience and deserve equal rights. I can tell you all "DON'T CREATE SENTIENT ROBOTS," but it's going to happen and then when it comes time to pull the plug on them because you made a mistake doing this, you won't because it would be the same as killing a person since its an intelligence being.

Reposting for the new thread.

>Well, it is a team game. So yeah, better coordinating teams will always play better.

So now we're moving away from "It takes skill" to "It needs coordination"?

Even good, coordinated teams get fucked by the MMR system. If you're doing well, they will literally punish you to make shitters feel special. I can't wait until the bitching starts when a grouped team of 6 level 15s are paired up against a team of 50's simply because they're winning too much.

Obviously it's working as intended, that doesn't mean it's good.

>that pharmercy in the middle

qt

>potg is torbjorn casually shooting pharah out of the air as she ults as he walks to the payload

CHILL DAD

>All my boxes so far have been "3 sprays and a shitty recolour and victory pose"

It's just like, you know, offense had the advantage in the first point because their spawn is closer and defense has the advantage on the second point because their spawn is closer.

>get two epics in a single box
>they're the red axe reinhardt and steambot bastion
SIGH

>voting for yourself

>aim with wrist on 3600dpi so cant play anything except well for melee characters or mercy
who /badaim/ here?

Summer skins when?

There's a fuckton of champion exclusive sprays ontop of all the generic ones, they practically outnumber everything else. Get used to getting them for a while. Just know that for every spray and shitty voice line or avatar you get now, you'll find it's that much easier to stockpile gold later. Eventually you'll start to get all gold from boxes and you can just buy things as you want them after a few levels.

What position is D.Va in when she sits inside her mech? Is she doggy style? Is she on her stomach with her feet in the air?

>Mei catching a wiff

mad jelly desu senpai

>Red axe Reinheart
>Literaly a gurren lagann
>bad

I just find it fishy that I have never loss Hanamura B while playing defense, and have barely ever taken it.
There are a lot of entrances, but all of them are covered by easy to place and replace turret points. That and the respawn is really low for defenders. It takes a perfect bumrush to take it.

Pretty sure she rides it like a bike.

>play on a team with 2 hanzos
>lose to a team with 3 hanzos

The latter

I vote for myself if I have 1 vote so it doesn't look like that 1 vote was just me voting for myself.

is genji a good hero to have on a team or is he deadweight

Sorta like a motorcycle.

>dva needs a range buff

lmao. dont ever try to balance a game again kid

Use Z to coordinate bumrush.

There should be hawaiian shirt skins

yes he's good

don't be bad

Do you want more or less sensitivity for widow?

>mfw that 76 and Mei webm from behind

I came... I saw... I came

How the fuck can you guys play solo? Ran a good group of 3-5 people all last night but since I am the only one that has today off I tried to play solo and almost broke my controller out of pure rage in the first fucking match.

>tried playing a tank
No one stays near me and just tries to flank

>tried playing a healer
No one stays near me while I get molested by their flankers

>tried playing a flanker
Kill most of their backline but my team of pure squishies dies 1v3 to a reinhardt with ult

Holy fucking shit haven't been this god damn angry at a video game before. Any advice on what to do when playing solo? Communication has gotten me no where.

good if player good
fucking trash otherwise

>losing team wets POTG

Latter, but legs are crossed.

He's good. The thing is that he's one of the hardest heros to play. So you can do as much as him with another hero but with half the effort, if you suck at Genji. The difference between a shitty Genji and a god one is fucking huge.

Less. With your whole forearm on your desk with a giant mouspad

You always want enough sensitivity so you don't have to move the mouse too much for a 360.

can you aim? he's godlike if you can consistently land long distance shots

if not you'll largely be useless as he's generally too squishy to go up into the middle of things for prolonged amounts of time