/r6sg/ - Rainbow Six Siege General

Thick girls and itty bitty men edition

Discord server for organized group play:
discord.gg/0yy2wDRBnPClTOxo

>Official news
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/news/index.aspx

pcgamer.com/rainbow-six-siege-ama-addresses-hit-detection-issues/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=pcgfb

blog.ubi.com/rainbow-six-siege-post-launch-maps-operators-modes/

>Developer AMA Recap
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1349361-Developer-AMA-Recap

>Maps and drawing tools for all available gamemodes
r6maps.com/
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/whiteboard/landing.aspx

>Weapons and Armor damage comparisons
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fr6MsLNfjDlPESlHGUQxoRiR3yChpewKQAlsOHXG5A8/htmlview?usp=sharing&pref=2&pli=1&sle=true

>Known Issues:
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Known-Issues

>Basics of CQB Pastebin
pastebin.com/ECbQGdVk

>Steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO

>Steam group player list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nB6S5xtZFuAlnX24VG6IVvOYnI18oOlV2W0SPM3OjaE/edit?pli=1#gid=375665432

>Console group
PS4: Add dazint8 or Omegaplaya and join the /r6g/ community that way
Xbone: not yet made

>All the Classic Rainbow 6 games running on the latest engine, compatible with current windows, all maps, all modes.
techknow.one/forum/index.php?topic=69.0 (dead link)
legendsworld.net/shooter/game/11094

>WIP /r6g/ guide for crosshair overlays, tactics etc
hnng.moe/7Ik

Previous thread

that has to be a typo

Second for psycho Twitch

New info on the patch in the known issues thread
>Upcoming Patches
>Update 3.2 - Early June

>r6sg
for fuck's sake.

noob trying to sound smart lmao

I'll have to give shotgun attackers another shot now that they've been buffed. I'm usually the only one who manages to take out window peekers, and I don't think I could do that with a shotgun.

>Early June

Well I suppose its faster than the last patch time

What's wrong with that it's a general for talking about r6s

What if one of the upcoming Attack Operators has a metal detector like device, it pings the closer you are to an enemy's drawn weapon?

Sort of like a more "primitive" Pulse for Attackers

>doubletap c while behind cover
>get killed right after I get back behind it
Even on killcam shot went through metal barrier what the fuck

Why does IQ's face look slightly burned or scarred under her eyes? Does her age show that much?

Also, is Blackbeard the new babbymode operator?

It's just that the previous generals were always called /r6g/, and r6g is what people are used to searching for in the catalog. They might search r6g and find nothing, figuring that there's no new thread made yet.

>Spank and enemy team so many times they turn on the hacks and get banned

Sweet

Oh i get it, that's valid

I want an operator with a stealth drone that can turn invisible for 10 second bursts before you have to hide it somewhere for cooldown

Reposting question.
Valkyrie or Frost? How often does enemy get trapped and how dumb should he be if he does?

it's the shadow of her hair

Depending how you place Frost traps fairly often or nothing at all Valk is pretty usefull if you comunicate with your teammates calling out enemies next to the objective and so on.

You pick Frost because some other fuck on your team has already picked "Valkyrie"

>The guy who keeps picking Valkyrie every match before anyone else can
>He doesn't have a mic
>He doesn't even type intel in the chat
>Still types gg at the end of any match

What the fuck

>pick up overwatch
>in game voice communications are crystal clear, high quality, and always loud enough to hear

>playing siege
>constantly need to ask people what it is they just said, also very low in volume despite having the output on max

I can't believe how shitty Siege's voice comms are, especially considering that this game is heavily reliant on intel from your team. I thought this was supposed to be the standard by now.

>Playing R34 Simulator

New IQ skin?

The game doesn't even have a comm rose. If you're not playing with a squad on teamspeak don't even bother with this game.

>both enemy and me are in bleedout
>crawl to him
>his teammate comes to save him
>shoots at me and teamkills enemy
Its like hiding behind the hostage

It's like I'm really looking at a Starbucks white girl

All overwatch tells you is "SNIPER" but where is the sniper is she below or above?

Did they post anything what they will change in patch 3.2?

This fucking sucks

You know Ubi by this point. Of course they haven't.

I hate when that happens. I've never seen a pattern, so no idea on what causes it.

Why is this game so fucking hard? I die every fucking round even if my team ends up winning in the end. Am I just too far behind the majority of the playerbase?

Its not that hard, you dont even have to shoot at all to be successful. If you keep getting killed you should stay back and be a last line player. pick glaz on offense and pick people off from far away. check the cameras on defense always and use drones on offense instead of going in blind. play smart and its easy

It feels like I'm outgunned 90% of the time I get into gun combat. I've never really played tactical shooters and I guess that shows when playing with a more hardcore playerbase.

I mean voice chat, not the actual voice commands. It's pathetic how this game has such awful quality voice chat. I bet there are games released a decade ago that have a better system than Siege.

if you're one on one with an enemy they will shoot for your head, so you gotta shoot theirs first. always aim for the head. also keep moving your feet while you shoot dont stay in one spot. actually dont stay in one spot ever unless you are on a drone or looking at cameras.

Just keep playing and concentrate like the other guy already said go slow play it safe use your drone if you still have it if you got problems with your aim try to clear T-hunt missions on hard and find the perfect setting.

Watch the operator guides by Serenity17 on youtube, you'll probably know how to play operators by now, but you get to see how they engage the enemy, especially when playing aggressively.

I was at the same point as you months ago, I didn't feel like I was getting any better, but after learning to peek and prefire I started getting much better. The biggest thing in this game is peeking the enemy before they peek at you, and sometimes it comes down to guessing where the enemy will be standing. Play aggressive, don't be afraid to magdump through a wall if you heard shuffling around or someone breaking in a barricade.

yes this, be smart and aggressive.

>join game in progress
>0-1
>start of round defending, whole friendly team leaves
>just sit there spinning around during action phase as drones mark me
>enemies all rush in
>kill 2 of them outright
>kill BB as he enters from a rappel
>go to corner to reload, only 1 guy left and hes outside window BB came through
>dead
>glaz killed me
>killcam shows him entering same rappel window as BB
>killcam has him land, turn and shoot me in corner
>didnt even appear on my screen
>both our pings are 47
This games bullshit moments just keep racking up tonight

does anyone have any info on the next ops? (either BR or the nips)

Only information we have is that one of them is named "Dart"

>silver 1

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHY ARE YOU JUDGING MY SKILL BASED ON SHITTY TEAMMATES NOT KNOWING HOW TO PLAY

WHY DO YOU DELUDE YOURSELF INTO THINKING THAT IT'S THE TEAM THAT'S BAD

BECAUSE EACH TIME I WAS EITHER TOP 1 OR TOP 2 ON MY TEAM

SO WHAT, YOU HAD LIKE 1 KILL MORE THAN THE REST? DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE BETTER JUST MEANS YOU HAD MORE LUCK THAN THE REST

Shut up nigger.

Any chance of being shotgun with special ammo that you can switch between breach rounds, flechette for wall piercing and regular rounds?

Valkyrie isn't in charge of watching your sector with her cams, do it yourself.

>play game since beta
>completely wreck some stack of """pro league xd""" wannabes in ranked
>ur hacing dude fucc u
>fite me in pro league lol noob hakre
>i hve ur ip bitch xP

jesus fuck

>Have 3 High rank clan faggots with their own emblem in my team
>expect them to be decent
>they are utter shit 2 of them are roaming while there is just me and some other guy in the objective
>enemy can just freely walk behind me and pop me in the head since no one was covering the fucking bombs
>no one left in the bombsite
>they still do le ebin roaming until they plant the fucking defuser
Fuck clans and those who want to join pro league with their shit clans.

Sounds neat, but shotguns already make big holes in walls, flechette rounds don't sound too useful.

>playing bomb

Breach rounds destroy walls like buck's shotgun and damage castle walls, flechette has better range and penetration but less damage to people and structures, he would onlt be able to use his exclusive shotgun to balance it out i guess

>It's a year two operator

IQ IS FAT

>year two operator
wut

If this game actually gets a year 2

Another US unit

GROM

one of the Norwegian fuckers

another Asian either SK or China

>dart
>Defender with automated traps that fire a barbed projectile into attackers doing 1dmg per second until death or removal by friendly

>mfw using season pass unlocker
>mfw didn't pay ubishit for season pass
>mfw don't have to grind for new operators anymore
>mfw ubishit won't fix it anytime soon

Swedish SOG plz

Gimme da sauce you dirty hacker

Hol up, there is a season pass unlocker?

Post your operator ideas and I'll add them to this image. These are some I posted once before, edited a few things since then.

1 speed 3 armor defender with an explosive vest.

Shield that uses a baton is melee only and has tear gas grenades

3 speed 1 armor attacker with an underbarrel noobtube but it shoots a sensor mine that scans the room it lands in for enemies. Only 1 mine per round and it only tags people for a few seconds. Can be stopped by ADSs and jammers if it passes by one

Hopefully it does get a second year.

I'd like to see:

Delta Team
An Australian unit(C'mon Boomerang weapon)
Egyptians
Mexico

Make an op that has a buffed flash grenade. Like a nine bang. Also immune to his own effects so he can do rapid breaches.

Blast: 2 armor 2 speed operator that has a single shot rocketlauncher like the AT-4 can destroy reinforced walls and makes holes about the same size as ashs GL has the same power as nitro if used against people and can be stopped by Jägers ADS if teammates are behind you the backblast can down or kill them depending on how much HP they have.

2 speed, 3 armor attacker with charges similar to Fuze but instead of chucking hockey puck grenades, it's a wave of napalm or straight up fire that continuously drains health of those affected depending on how close they were to the blast. So those who were close by are pretty much dead but those who were just tagged by it or beyond the kill range will still be hurt.

2 speed, 2 armor attacker who can deploy devices that mimic operator sounds and footsteps to trick the defenders into thinking someone's nearby. This one could actually be extremely useful for luring that one pesky defender you can't seem to locate out potentially.

2 speed, 3 armor defender with either 3 or 4 proximity trip mines that are somewhat large but still able to be hidden and silent unlike C4. They could be placed on the ground or the walls but not the ceiling as that'd just be OP. It'd also give IQ even more use.

3 armor, 1 speed defender with frag grenades instead of Nitro. Special ability is 2 proximity devices that can detect nearby enemy movement to a degree but not pinpoint exact location, could be used in conjunction with Valkyrie cams.

DLC operator for next year, aka year 2. I-it's gonna happen.

I like the idea of a rocket launcher, but what about having a setup time to mount it instead of coming around a corner and blasting a wall + instantly killing someone behind it.

Good point, setup time should be included of course like 3-5 seconds

Scar
3 speed 1 armour
Deploys a bag of special shoe soles that dampens movement noise
Bowie knife for increased melee range
Double Barrel Shotgun and Winchester Lever Action
Colt SAA

Wouldn't the proximity mine defender be super overpowered? They'd be like Frost traps that can be put on walls and grab you at range after walking through a doorway. If they had an arming time that would allow 3 or even 2 speed attackers to sprint past them without taking damage, it could be balanced.

>Royal weapon skin

Now were talking ubi

2 speed/2 armor or 1 speed/3 armor defender that uses a remote detonated claymore. It takes a couple of seconds to set it or pick it back up, has a large kill radius. Since it's remote detonated, it's geared toward babysitting it. Optional: claymore can't be spotted by IQ, can't be disabled by EMPs, and is slightly difficult to see.

Forgot to say it's a Defender.

Here's one for the Attackers

Hunk
2 speed 2 armour
Thermal goggles that allow him to see through smoke
AR15
USP and M9

anyone have the bulldozer one saved up?

this is a good edit

So after 200 hours I'm finally getting tired of this game. What is the best place to get wallhack for this?

Tank
2 Speed/2 Armor attacker with a drone similar to Twitch's. It can't jump, but it's much stronger than other drones and takes a few shots to destroy it instead of just one. When it's destroyed a charge of rubber balls detonates that slightly damage and stun operators in a small area around the drone.

Spider
3 Speed/1 Armor defender with a net deployable similar to Frost's (not sure how it would work). Instead of downing or even harming an opponent though, it severely hampers their mobility and vision until a teammate can help them.

Prankster
3 Speed/1 Armor attacker focused on annoying or disrupting the defenders. Has a speaker deployable that can be set to a number of different sound clips via a tablet like cameras. Walking, reloading, or even just loud noise to distract the enemy team.

Ignition
2 Speed/2 Armor defender with a potent oil defense tool. Can "dump" two oil pools on the floor, along with an igniter that can be destroyed.. Enemies that step into the pool make a noticeable squish sound.

>Name is tank
>only 2 armor
And would he be able to detonate it by himself? Or would he rely on enemies shooting it?

Burst fire on the MP5 is legit

Some more I thought of.

Mole
1 Speed/3 Armor attacker with a camera device. It's launched via a pistol like Doc's and burrows into a wall/door and provides a very wide angled view. Cannot go into Castle barricades.

Phalanx
3 Armor/1 Speed defender with a charge similar in size to a breach charge but with the utility of Fuze's hockey pucks. A large array of rubber balls shoot out at high speed, making fleshier operators fall down and take heavy damage (3% per ball), rounded operators getting knocked back for a second and taking decent damage (2% per ball), and heavily armored operators wincing as if they were shot by a bullet but taking minimal damage (1% per ball). Shield operators get stunned for a small amount of time but do not get their shield blown back. Takes a couple seconds to activate and has a distinct "cranking" sound.

Well the people inside tanks aren't heavily armored. Yeah, the enemies would have to shoot it for it to detonate. So they either decide to let you have a drone in their defenses or risk you destroying a valuable gadget or hurting a weak teammate. I didn't really like that mechanic of the skill but I felt like the drone needed something to be more useful but you can't add much more without just making it way better than Twitch's shock drone.

Defender

Vector
2 speed 2 armour
Spray an area with Explosive Gel that detonates from other explosions i.e. Breach Charges. Gel applied floor panels can only be destroyed by melee
Kriss Vector
P99

>some guy on my team calls hacks when he tries shooting a guy in the leg with a pistol saying he didnt die means he has hacks
>call him shit
>next round he tks me

I know there is a hacking problem but who caused this hacking boogeyman?

Mainly the steam hub.

Yeah they could just make it somewhat like the Nitro cells in Terrorist Hunt except with silent, circular mines. Could also make them be more powerful if placed on the ground compared to the walls, just to kinda balance it out to discourage them from being in every single doorway.

Is the Royal skin the new GOAT?

>Two heartbreaking defeats in a row

Ain't no typo, man

IQ IS A FATTIE

>IQ is 37
>she probably has to call a babysitter every time she needs to go operating
>weighs more than a fit young man (Rook) because no matter how much she goes running she still can't shed the baby fat

>be IQ's babysitter
>she comes home from a hard day of operatin'
>doesn't have any money to pay you
>"If only I could pay you some other way ..."

>"If only I could pay you some other way ..."

like getting to run a magazine or two through a full-auto AUG? that would be cool as hell

I'd run my magazine through IQ's AUG if you know what I mean

Really? What caliber do you plan to put in it?