/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

inheritance-planner.herokuapp.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is Flora so shit?

>links work
i guess it's legit

Dori is a-dori-ble!

>blame Takumi

Hashtag blame Takumi.

Plus it's a Cipher card

Queen of Nohr

Is it still even possible to Nosferatu tank in this game?

Why'd you post Sakuya?

it's pretty easy for the early to mid game
lategame enemies have too much res and hit too hard to really reliably try to nostank them

How hard do you think the Nohrians raped that powerless princess Sakura and her annoyingly informal friend Hana in prison?

Cutest family

why are there so many flora threads

>Making Xander a cuck

Xander strikes me as being the kind of man who would be a cuck.

Because no one tries to stop it and post threads with other waifus

Real talk though, can we have an OP that's not Flora? Just once? Ever? I get that she's your waifu or whatever, but can't you just do the Sakurafag thing and post early in every thread?

>making a literal slut the QUEEN of a mighty kingdom
>not someone who grew in the slums, and experienced firsthand the hardships nohrian lower class must endure
>not someone who lost everything and can relate to the commonfolk and rebuild the public trust
>not someone who represents unbreakable will and inspires generations of hard work and indominable will while also connecting two kingdoms across realms

shitest of taste

Wow, what an original post. You can stop now.

I agree with this, no more Flora threads for a while, give other waifus a chance

I like Hana

Just close your eyes and walk away from the screen, my guys.

Post those castle cards.

I need BP, VP, and accessories. Don't forget to leave feedback. Come buy a skill or something. Maybe you'll get a cute Bond Unit.

Charlotte is poor too, buddy. Mozu goes with Ryoma, both kingdoms get poor waifus.

YOU DIE, NOW!

"""""""poor""""""""

Flora is ______

>"""""""poor""""""""
What did he mean by this?

Not at all because they are fucking homos and went from CANON SLUT SUBAKI instead.

cuckbait

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE LINK ME TO WHAT IS USING?
I WANT TO PLAN OUT PAIRINGS BEFORE STARTING

cucking me

>Not someone who grew up in the slums
But that is Charlotte though. Her parents stuggled to take care of her and she repays them by sending them money to survive. That's why she's trying to land a man with money, so she can send them more.
>Slut
She has less luck with men than Laslow does with women. I wouldn't doubt she's a virgin just because she can't get laid.

Why are you using a tripcode?

>Takumi is some kind of tactical genius
>everyone listens to Corrin
>Takumi is second best to Ryoma
>third when Corrin comes along
>and has third best prf weapon
I'd be bitter, too.

You need to say whether your EU or NA now, I'm not wasting my time otherwise.

inheritance-planner.herokuapp.com/

THANK YOU
IF I HAD A SISTER I WOULD LET YOU FUCK HER

I want to get Lucina to A support and then S support her sister, Cynthia.
>Lucina will never hear you rail Cynthia through the thin tent sheets
It hurts.

struggled to provide =/= slums

shes just middle class, she should be grateful shes not in mozu, beruka, niles or shura's position.
you also cant convince me charlottes a virgin, not with those implants

Why do the Faceless explode? HOW do they explode?

If I waifu flora, what does that make me?

They have a belly full of worms! and those worms have a belly full of bombs!

Fuck off tripfag.

Someone with shit taste

Someone with good taste.

>Implants
>Medieval setting at best
What?

And the middle class, by definition, means that you aren't struggling to provide unless you're overspending.
That and there was no such thing as a middle class right up until the industrial era. There was nobility and friends, often landowners, then there were the working class. That's your peasants and farmers and all of that.

hot argument there buddy

>argument
I have nothing to do with whatever you posted, I'm just telling you to fuck off, you attention whore.

Right, so I have a question: Felicia will currently take 22 damage if she is attacked by Oboro, 2 more than her max HP. If she gets a pair up from Beruka, she only takes 19, which will allow her to survive with 1 HP. And if I position her exactly in my cursor location, she will only be able to be attacked by one unit, and neither the Sky Knights nor Oboro will do the trick.

My question is if I do this, will Oboro get a pair up from one of the Onis to get the extra point of strength necessary to kill? I'm playing Lunatic, if it matters.

>applying real world logic and facts to fire emblem

did Abraham Lincoln kill a dragon too?

Just use the guard naginata my boi

>tharjafag nof here to be seen
>but a new tripfag appears

Hmmmm. ...

Enemies can't pair up, only use attack stance. And attack stance doesn't give you stat boosts.

You're taking into account that she has WTA over Felicia and her skill grants her 3 free damage, right?

except tharja is absolute shit

She literally says to like, everyone, that she and her parents didn't have much when she was growing up and that despite that her parents loved her very much. That's why she sends money to them.

Also
>implants
Burden of proof is on you buddy. Nowhere in the game does it mention that, and you're saying it without proof.

Hot argument there tripfag.

NA. EZ seize. I always visit back.

>Attack Stance
Right, forgot about this. Thanks for the reminder! I'll just have Beruka tank the hit instead.

Beat Birthright and about to start Conquest.

Is there anything I need to know like
how I didn't know you need A support with Kaze so he doesn't die, I thought it was part of the plot and didn't realize until it was too late

The fact of the matter is, her parents don't mean shit because my point was that her life was no worse than Mozu, Niles, etc. Repeating the same info from a wiki doesn't change that.

Implants, fine, I was memeing a bit there but the point is with tits like that theres no way someone hasn't fucked her at least once

>Charlottecucks this triggered
(lol

Queen of Valla

I'm right here user

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Did I wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin?

Na, nothing of the sort in Conquest.

Post dick pics pls.

But your cousin is the Queen and your loving wife!

>it's a Tharjafag falseflags waifus by calling people cucks episode

How do Setsunafags feel knowing they passively support this meme?

Does the concept of other people being shitposters evade you guys or is pinning everything on me some dank meme that I missed?

>the Conquest Ch10 is hard meme

Never understood this meme.

Your point was originally that Charlotte wasn't poor.

Don't build your castle to be a seize make a 1 turn one.

If the art was actually good I'd actually feel something.

is it bad that i laughed at this

Mai waifu!

Feels good...

UH OH

Azura tried to strengthen relations between Nohr and Hoshido by attacking both sides on the border of Cheve by herself.
She was promptly executed for war crimes against all three nations.

Queen of Valla

>Not factoring aptitude for Mozu

Nice bias.

>all the best waifu's in meh
>all the worst in sex goddess

worst list

Delete this.

Any Kana can grab Aptitude, not just Mozu's.

Does anybody want to do this with the unaltered children's growths from the other day? I'm lazy.

I pointed this out earlier. The response was "everyone can get aptitude so why include it".

If you cheat, yeah. Only Mozu and Mozu's kids can get it.

>cheating

>le cheating meme
Just close your eyes and walk away from the screen, my dude.

>/comfy/ tier

Aptitude gets factored in the autolevels, thus a Kana that started with Aptitude would have higher bases than one that just grabbed it after recruitment.

A gen 1 getting aptitude is literally cheating because no unit other than Mozu and non Shigure children units can naturally get Aptitude.

thanks user

What are these numbers implying?

How many guys they've fucked.

Were just in full shitposting mode, aren't we.

Who jizzed techicolor semen on the statue?