/fog/ Fallout General

Giant Squirrels Edition

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>CBBE Links & Outfit Studio Guide
pastebin.com/GG0n8K62

>Fallout 4 Mods By /fog/ And/Or Removed from Nexus
pastebin.com/6kGZaPiy

>HELP! THE NEW PATCH BROKE MY MODS!
pastebin.com/dfRatvDc

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hdGr8MH4pPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why are fallout 1/2/nv fans so insufferable?

Console players, question.

Have setting up an thread ever been this filled with shitposting, or is it just us?

>he doesn't like FO1, 2 & NV

I do. I just don't cling to the past like those idiots.

>he doesn't like all the games barring Brotherhood of Shit

The past is all some people have.

>he doesn't exclusively play Tactics

>made a new character for Far Harbor
>just finished far harbor
>already made a new character to play again and do things slightly differently
What the fuck is wrong with me?

What was your reasoning for siding with Minutemen/Railroad/BoS?

I'm doing my 3rd playthrough with Minutemen and I honestly can't bring myself to blow up the Institute. All that technology that could have saved the commonwealth, gone.

nothing?

Did anyone fix Feeding the Troops yet? I wanna recruit more settlements but it's always Oberland Station.

In the artbook it shows hunters taking down a giant rad squirrel. Think it was around the same pages as the Institute Coursers flying in on jetpack and netting you.

Railroad for Synth Shaun. Brotherhood for avenging my family. Minutemen for settlement building.

Question about Far Harbor
What happens if I tell the Brotherhood about Acadia before going to the Island?
Is there a way to broker peace between Far Harbor and the Children of Atom while still wiping out Acadia?

Maybe you're having fun.

nth for Enclave

Has anyone dealt with a bug where an enemy spawns invincible and untargetable? This Albino Mirelurk Hunter takes no damage and can't be targeted in VATS. In fact, I was just going to kill it with the console to fix the bug, but I can't even get an id on it through there. It's like the game just can't see the thing at all. I tried loading to a save an hour earlier, but it still didn't fix it, and I'm not willing to go back farther than that.

Is there a solution to this? A way to kill without having to use the console targeting system? It's blocking my ability to do this area without just turning on godmode and ignoring it, which sort of defeats the point.

A. the BoS tells you to gather intel about it, they wont go there and wipe it out until a certain point

B. No, its impossible to make peace while destroying Acadia unless you tell the BoS about it only after the Far Harbor MQ is done

>tfw picked up a Explosive Radium Rifle off a Legendary Mirelurk during "Taking Independence"

This thing even as a semi auto is ridiculously strong. I was planning on using energy weapons this playthrough, but damn this thing has them beat.

I've also found a bunch of new Legendary Items with effeces from I assume Far Harbor. Does that mean I can find the Lever Action and new armors in leveled lists?

Do the Raiders on that one beached boat by Quincy still use generic vanilla gear or do they use Far Harbor themed shit?

>he said while cowering from vertibird strafing runs

I had a bug like that a few days ago with a sentry bot near diamond city.
It was T-posed and still took damage but I don't remember it being targetable in vats. I eventually left the area and came back only to find it aggro'd and killed it normally though.

>Do the Raiders on that one beached boat by Quincy still use generic vanilla gear or do they use Far Harbor themed shit?
Given that they are Norwegian sailor who got stranded there during the war, I dont se why you would think they would use FAH HABAH shit.

gotta love these bugs

any mods that make laser rifles not suck?

since Fallout 4 is shit, is there any other game like New Vegas. I already played too much new vegas but is there something at least somewhat similar that will give me the same feeling New Vegas gave me?
thank you

>he doesn't understand the entire theme of the Fallout series

>using energy weapons
>ever
lmao

What's the point of these games if I can't repair the world?

looks more like a deathclaw to me

Yeah I was farming legendaries in Mass Pike Tunnel yesterday. Picked up a penetrating radium rifle and, having never heard of it before, decided to "reroll." Also found a legendary meathook, but wasn't looking for melee.

How did you get those cars into Skyrim?

god damn, i really enjoyed not having to build a new PC for Fallout4

that was until far harbor came out

did they even run a fucking beta on consoles?

>stare at ground: billionFPS
>look anywhere remotely near some fog: 2fps

I keep fucking dying because i cant keep my irons on a target, this is bullshit and basically unplayable.

Guess i'm going to build a basic rig for the few games i actually play these days.

by taking a ship through spaaaaaace.

Well I'm running a couple of personal mods that reduce the recoil and increase the amount of fusion cells sold at merchants, as well as a tiny mod from the nexus that increases (Institute) laser damage.

>having a toaster

Where are the duel miniguns?
Or the walkers?
Did everyone just forget that trailer or what?

I think I solved it by accident. I was trying to get an ID on it, but was only getting the ground around it. I turned clipping off to try to get a different angle, but forgot to deselect the ground itself, so it fell through the world. Luckily nothing else was on that section. Good in a pinch if anyone else encounters this issue.

>entitled consolebabbies complaining again
You're literally cancer.

>Not playing the tech demo of Van Buren and nothing else

they just don't have the raw damage at high levels that ballistic weapons do

>entitled
>coming from a group of people who as a whole bitch about fucking every element in game
just read this fucking thread and all previous fog threads faggot

>Where are the duel miniguns?
Where the fuck did you get this idea from?

>Or the walkers?
the what?

The guy's complaining about FO4 not being able to run smoothly on a console. That's like complaining that you can't get 5* dining in a McDondals.

The guy's fucking retarded.

THIS YOU FUGGING DING DONG
youtube.com/watch?v=hdGr8MH4pPU

dual wielding in general when?

isn't this built on/is skyrim anyway?

I have f04 on the xbone and it works fine for me

My last rig was a PhenomII with a 5870

i stopped giving a shit because i stopped playing games

I literally only play Fallout/Battlefield when i'm not working on development projects.

I can't justify a $1200 computer for just video games, when i can literally do everything i do for a living on a $200 t420 thinkpad.

It made a lot more economical sense to buy a multi purpose entertainment console, than to build a desktop i couldn't even use for work literally because its a desktop.

How am i the cancer?

I paid for a title that claims to have the ability to run on my console, and i'm entitled because I don't approve that it's basically unplayable at points?

You people bitch that mr handy has 3 arms instead of 4, bitch that the nuka cola machine got remodedled when Bethesda version literally makes more sense.

and /i'm/ entitled because i want my monies worth

yea ok

FO4 is smooth

Far Harbor is not

That's like getting served Mcdonalds when you ordered ChickFilA, I understand its not 5* but its still not what i ordered.

how does FH run for you?

the core game never has hiccups for me

maybe its my 20mb survival save

>I can't justify a $1200 computer
You only need that much if you're being excessive

hey guys can u answer my post plz k thnx

Run perfectly fine for me
The only time the game lags out is when ever I go to down down boston and the brotherhood shows up for vertibird raids.
Beside that game runs very smoothly, especially far harbor

No.

Fallout 4 > New Vegas

No.

in ur dreams bb

Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl or Call of Pyripat

DO NOT PLAY THE SECOND GAME NO ONE WILL NAME

it looks like ass compared to fallout, but certainly twice the fun.

just remember bullets have speed and weight, it's not a point and click adventure.

No

>it looks like ass compared to fallout
lolwhat

hmmmm

out of curiosity are you playing survival?

The only advice I can give you is to stop being government assistance level autistic

don't ever respond to me unless you're contributing to the thread

I was
Until I was playing a week ago, had to leave and couldn't find a fucking bed anywhere.

>60fps on ultra 1080p outside boston and fucking around in far harbor
>20fps on very low 800x600 in boston

kill me

get a better processor dipshit

ok, you're right.

Visually they're equally shit

No matter how much either of us might love stalker, and the game itself.

it looks like ass without mods.

my fx8350 does perfectly fine on every other game I put it through

and switching processors means switching motherboards 90% of the time, fuck that noise, not burning hundreds of dollars because of toddlery

Can anyone point me in the direction of a "new game plus" mod? Does one even exist?

I just want to restart the game with my levels and items and crank the difficulty up

Options > Difficulty

Real muskets when?

Is it just me or does the mutant hounds roar/howl sound like a warhorn?

So where did you dock your boat in Far Harbor Captain Obvious?
I'd love to take a gander at the SS Wowyouthink? I heard she's a beauty

never

literally for that reason

Its not really feasible for usage.

Long reload time.
Shit damage.
Shit accuracy.

>real muskets
>can't mod them
>take forever to reload
>would be complete shit

Wow that actually made me laugh. I've been here too long.

Haven't heard of one yet.

I'm looking to redo all the quests and such, not just turn up the difficulty. I looked on nexus and bethnet and didn't see one.

Alright, thanks. Guess I'll just have to wait.

Start the game over and use console to give you all your shit?

I keep forgetting console is a thing, thanks guy

Why would there be?
I mean best you can do is just start a new game and use the console to increase your level and get your gear

You're welcome, dipshit. Don't forget the SS Mongoloid at Far Harbor and swim back to the Commonwealth when you leave.

The lighting is excellent though.

the SS boat name joke was funny. the first time.

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIINNN!

STUPID HUMAN!

So how the fuck do you get TTW to work if you torrented both games? I got the PC version of Fallout 3 with 4 out of 5 DLCs, but my EU version has some sort of dumbass copy protection bullshit that doesn't allow me to use mods that require FOSE so I don't use it

I don't care.

don't steal my joke faggot

>TTW
>pirated copy
lel
e
l

not possible

Wasteland 2 is probably your best bet

Not a big deal, I can buy the ultimate edition of NV

Will torrented mothership zeta work tho? I don't want to buy FO3 for like the 5th time already

you can't have anything torrented if you're trying to use TTW it has some kind of authentication built in

personally I've found ttw to be more of a pain to get installed and working than its worth

>tfw the sloped forehead, musclely, female abomination waifu poster got b&

Anyone else having a problem where your PC completely reboots itself while playing fallout 4? Started happening to me recently

Is far harbor worth $25?

My waifu is the biggest!

Was there really someone on here that waifu'd cait? Sick fuck...

>More of a pain to get it to work than it's worth

lolwhut, Fallout 3 on hardcore mode with NV style gameplay is literally everything I could ask for. Might even make up for F4's Lack of difficulty

>Inb4 Survival Mode

That's not hard, just plain bullshit. I'm not gonna deal with parasites every time I go to sleep or redo major chunks of the game because somebody gets a cheap shot or the game crashes before I go to sleep

>Cait
>Muscle
lmao