Neptunia General #914 /nepgen/

Last thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/WmjiAjQ2

Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune confirmed in production. Platform and release date not yet announced.
gematsu.com/2016/04/first-four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-details

Megadimension annouced for Steam
gematsu.com/2016/05/megadimension-neptunia-vii-coming-pc-via-steam-summer

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies is out

Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls releasing in October for NA.
EU Fall 2016.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U8SSdyflGN4
strawpoll.me/10276458/r
strawpoll.me/10243101
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is it.

Okay. So the planet Planeptune is under the Governor Compa's leadership. I fail to see how everything can go wrong.
Also the planet is populated by IF, Compa and Neptune clones.

This the only Purple that matters. Go away PlainGear

>Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls releasing in October for NA
I missed the announcement. When the fuck did this happen?

Meanwhile I gave the fleet to Falcolm. Because I trust her to keep these ships alive.
Fun fact : I lost 50% of my ships to this.

This is Nepgear

Meanwhile, MAGES. is busy surveying the Sol system.
You can see the remains of Falcolm's fleet in the distance.

And finally, despite having the support of 100% of the population and leading the Loyalist faction, Lady Purple Heart retires and is replaced by Compa. Who looks like Purple Sister.

Purple Sister who is supposed to lead a band of pirates (haven't met them yet but I added them to the game, just after Uni's Gun Runners).

So Compa leads the Empire, and Compa leads Planeptune.
Bet none of you saw that coming, Compa succeed where Arfoire, Ganache and Badd failed.

That number over your ships heads are their respective fleet power. So from the looks of it, you ran a 100 power fleet into a 150 power Space Amoeba, so it's no suprise it wrecked you. The spaceborne creatures tend to be a bit stronger than their fleet power implies as well. I'd recommend at least double it's power to take it safely.

Are you happy?

Yeah, but we prevailed, so fuck the xenos.
Actually, my theory is that Falcolm went to board the amoeba and caused it to crash.

Anyway, the Neptunia mods for Stellaris are pretty fun, but they really feel like the modder just said "fuck it" and threw everything in. I'll ask him if he can't use chirpers for the populations instead of using makers or something, so that we have more variety instead of having an entire planet of IFs.

WELCOME TO PLANET IF

Civ 5 Neptunia edition continues

>Get rid of Nepgear
>Plutia settles the same fucking place right under my nose

Planeptune fuck off

See, i'm conflicted. As fun as Neps are, i've been using 40k mods, and Stellaris is almost literally made to be modded into a 40k game.

To be honest, I wouldn't recommend the Neps mod. Not yet, anyway. It needs as much polishing as the game because it's playable without causing stupid situations where Compa orders Compa to lead Compa to combat against Uni's armies while Yellow Heart is trying to get an in alliance with Green Heart's junta.

RIP

Wait, wrong picture. Ha, well, you get the point anyway.

>Read this post.
>Go back to checking out the mod.
>Scroll down.
I have you now. Your life is in my hands.

>implying I didn't do it on purpose

Anyway, you can safely ignore Stellaris' Neptunia mod for now, the weird crap you get in it really ruins your immersion.
Now excuse me, I have to create an entire civilization of Iris Hearts.

What happens to defeated people in Civ5?

THANK YOU PERFECT HEART

I LOVE YOU

They are dead
Or if you want to use your lighthearted goggles, Vert keeps the leaders in a mansion somewhere to ship them

>Vert keeps the leaders in a mansion somewhere to ship them
Great. Now I'm imagining Vert saying "now kiss" while pushing Blanc and Neptune against each other.

It's even creepier. I liked them more dead.

She keeps Blanc in a separate mansion actually, all to herself.

The background changed

You ever had to ask yourself such a fundamental question?

Someone is going to get fucked.

Hi Guys, So I'm Slightly Autistic, And My Guidance Counselor Said I Should Try And Understand Facial Expressions In Cartoons Since I Like Cartoons As Part Of The Personal Progress Criteria For The Program, I'm Been Having A Lot Of Fun Trying To Determine What Subtext Expressions Are Meant To Convey In Neptunia Since I Love Neptunia Images And He Says This Should Be Applicable To Real World Scenarios In Understanding The Expressions And Body Language Of Other People In Real Life. I'm Having A Little Trouble Understanding the Subtext And Meaning Which Is Supposed To Be Depicted In This Image, Could You Guys Help Me Out? I'm Supposed To Write A Paper About A Bunch Of Pictures About What They Mean, And I'm Kind Of Stumped On This One.

>Implying Vert wouldn't put all the other CPUs six-feet under so she can enjoy their sisters uninterrupted.

Plutia is
I have 5x as big a military as she does

>Not making the CPUs all her sisters
Except Blanc. Someone she has to fuck.

i hope the mods dont delete me

>Someone she has to fuck.
That would be Nepgear.

RECKTUS MONUMENTALIS

Nepgear fucked up
Blanc is the new hotness

You're goin' no further~
youtube.com/watch?v=U8SSdyflGN4

You've made a big mistake

Where can I get one?

She has spearmen
I have knights

You have to prove yourself by personally fellating the corpse of Nick Doerr in front of a room of drunken IF! employees.

No bully pls. IFI loves Nick Doerr.

Can you find a more overrated ass nepgen?

How come in the colleseum in vii, only half of each exe skill is done?

Did I now?
I made her cry and beg for peace.

don't bully the pururun

>bullying puru

you are the evilest motherfucker to ever walk the earth

Checking the new candidates, I find myself in a pickle. The new election will be interesting.
I renamed all of them, by the way. Ramon Salazar doesn't sound Planeptunian.

Also, it sounds like my second surveyer (the one checking if planets can be colonized or not) is a slave driver.

Meh.

You fuckers, she settled my land after seeing I was willing to raze the every living shit out of Nepgear

Also, in order to advance our researches on regenerating hulls, I ordered Falcolm to attack another Crystal Entity after it was weakened by Gas Grazers.
We only lost one corvette, but our hunger for knowledge (and alien blood) has been moderaly satisfied.

And oooooh, check who we just met.
Black Sister, the leader of the pirate Gun Runners.

At least Black Sister hasn't retired, it's probably because it's a dictatorship instead of a republic. Anyway, I tried setting embassies to improve relations, we'll see how it goes.

Dear /nepgen/.

I was happily playing Re;Birth 3 until today, when it started to have random FPS issues, basically freezing for 1-2 seconds randomly during playing, in dungeons, on world map, during battle, while navigating menus and so on.

I was running without problems before but for some reason now it stutter, making it a bit unplayable.

Im using desktop with i5-750, 4gb RAM and GTX 660 GPU with 362.0 drivers.

When first ReBirth used to crash for me after first run (aka, second and each next run attempt would result in crashing), I just allowed the exe to run with admin rights. Now it doesnt help.

Thank you for replies like always.

Our fleet are still cleaning up the space monsters from existence. We're taking losses, but our mass drivers tears them into bits.
I ordered Rocketsty to research improved armour, but I fear they may be useless against the space monsters' lasers.

I do not know what Uni's Gun Runners are using (spoiler : lasers), so I fear my armors may be useless against them too.

Yeah, most of the dictator ones are either for life or every 40 years I think? Democracy/Republics are every 5. You can spend your influence to directly choose the next candidate though, and if your in a democracy, doing their mandate should give you enough to influence the next election to keep them in if you want.

>Histoire is a slave driver.
Accurate.

The mandate are too expensive for now (4 researches station? Fuck that), so I'm forced to ignore them.

What annoys me is that the game told me Purple Heart would win the election, and then Compa won. I'm not sure if there's a bug or if I misunderstood the election system, but given that Loyalists are 100% of the population and that they supported Purple Heart, she should've been elected with 100% of the voices.

At any rate, our researches finally allowed us to build a colony ship that will go to Alpha Centauri and spread of the words of the CPU.

I'm not entierly sure myself, but I think that all of the candidates belong to the Loyalist faction at the start, since there aren't any others. So its people decided which party candidate they want. I may be horribly wrong though, that's what I though it was.

Well, I dunno, if you check , you see that Smallsty is supported by the loyalist who make 100% of the population.
I'm not sure what the dices are for, but given Smallsty is supported by literally EVERYONE, I'm ready to bet they're irrelevant.

Oh fuck off.

Aaaand Stellaris just crashed on me. I guess that's all for tonight.

>Korean dipshits dared to send their confucian bullshit into my cities, overriding my church of green heart

TOTAL WAR MADE
FULL ANNIHILATION

>no religion in Stellaris
I'd tip my fedora but I only have a skull biker mask.

You

Uni actually has one of the worst asses. Just after Rom/Ram and Cave, but before Nisa.

NOWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUGGHHHH

Isn't that subjective? I mean, I kind of like small butts...

Uni's ass is beyond "small". It just doesn't even work properly.
Anyway, good night.

And yet, people always says she has an amazing ass. What people fail to realize that the -only- reason its amazing because its fanart.

Honestly all the models for the Neps have shitty asses, even the "good" newer ones. Luckily we have the artwork and official manga to make up for that.

Orange Heart's ass is the only one that is objectively good so far.
I wish I could lucid dream myself spanking her.

Does Tsunako's pictures count?

Yes.

But the flatness of it isn't amazing

hello nepgen, can you please stop being so autistic?

a fucking clusterfuck of everyone talking shit about each other

If Tsunako's art counts then it's impossible to deny that Noire is the sexiest.

It's too bad that ass belongs to Nep.
strawpoll.me/10276458/r

>Uni, Rom/Ram and Cave
How can you even compare Cave to a bunch of children? She has an amazing butt.

Seeing this only makes me want to bully her more

>two kurwas

Reminder that tangerines kick ass.

I seem to have fucked up the scenario editor and had 2 austrias
I killed one of them very early

Is she using her hat as a cushion? That's a good way to ruin a nice hat.

>retards keep settling my land and I keep handing their ass to them
I have a massive high level army already

Maybe it's more like a helmet

So why does Nepsy name Evil Uzume "Kurome Akikoboushi"? Is it a kanji joke?

Just Nepsy being chuuni

Consider the implications that Goddesses in Hyperdimension are gestalt entities born of the wishes and desires of a nation.

Planeptune WISHED for Neptune. They WANTED a do nothing slacker God.

NepuBuran

strawpoll.me/10243101

>chuuni

Your waifu is dumb and you have to accept this.
I mean, she's my sister-fu and even I accept it.

please stop ban evading

I have never been banned. I'm just trying to demolish that tired old meme about Noire.

>I'm trying to demolish a shitty meme by repeating it

Explain your logic.

The numbers don't lie. Noire pleases old men for free, not for shares.

No John, you are the memes.

give me a feeling so complicated plutie

Rom would never be cruel to me. I enjoy Rom.