youtu.be/LOUdG4idDYo
youtu.be/LOUdG4idDYo
youtu.be/LOUdG4idDYo

nth for Mommy Rosaria!

gwyndolin is shit

your faggot twins are shit

fuck you

r-r8

The mildred cosplay was nice, kept wondering why she tried to fuck up the walls everytime i summoned her

TWO greatswords

he felt bad nobody remembered him
guess someone did

>*laughter in the background*
>Watch out before you hurt someone with that thing, fuckboy.
>Look at these clooothes, haha what the hell, this isn't a tavern!
>Let's eat him!
>Who invited that sub 99 faith shitter?

Reminder for invading:

Reds are literal cancer, will start attacking you over the host and his phantoms.

Purples are your friend, they will help you and throw down a Thank You Carving when it's over.

>can't be Ornstein unless I put points in VIT

Fucking equip load nonsense.

>Storm Ruler is needed for Yhorm
>A fucking LORD OF CINDER is made into YET ANOTHER GIMMICK BOSS
>At least it's not another fucking Bed of Memes
>Storm Ruler says it's strong against Giants
>Only strong against Yhorm

How fucking half-assed was this fucking game

I see your 2 greatswords and raise you 4 axes

Not from my experience
Grapes just go for whoever and whatever is closest near them

I kill them on-sight now

>2016
>not being a sunlight invader

The color scheme is ugly.

I like it user, chest seems a bit small desu so maybe look for something different. I dig the arms though.

Then they stab you in the dick while you're jumping in the air like superman.

I know this because I used to be a spearfag, I have over a hundred hours invested in the lothric knight long spear especially since it's the only good pike in the game. Then I eventually discovered the AGS was essentially a better LKLS and switched to it (better damage, better rolling R1, non-shit running R1, pretty much same reach, unparriable 2H attacks, can do more than just pokes... yeah).

And I'm someone who actually CAN play around and punish caestus users. Running R2's are part of it but you also have to mix up your R1 and R2 timings enough to get people to whiff parries, and do fake attacks where you run at people and don't even attack until they whiff. Or when you think they think you will just run and not attack, you actually do attack.

The vast majority of people using the weapon class are not experts. So it just becomes pathetic when they so easily run into a parry and die immediately. Ultimately even if you're good it's not worth the effort, you don't really get rewarded for being really good with a LKLS because you don't get hyper armor, several of it's attacks and WA are complete garbage, you have no horizontal attacks and the damage isn't even that great.

I say this being someone who REALLY REALLY wants spears to be good, because I love the long-range poking playstyle. I even tried, for a very long time, my entire first playthrough was 2H long spear. I know personally better than most people that ultimately spears suck.

Sunlight Invaders = Reds

Will attempt to befriend the host by attacking you, much like "Friendly Enemies" in TF2, who get angry when the other team starts attacking them.

Biggest disappointment. The trailer hypes up Yhorm and then he dies in 3 hits from a gimmick weapon.

thoughts?

Gimmick Fights
Dark Souls 3:

Yhorm
Ancient Wyvern
Wolnir

Dark Souls 2:

Ganking Party

Dark Souls 1:

Gwyn
Bed of Chaos
Taurus Demon
Asylum Demon
Ceaseless Discharge

Nice armpits

Post Twins art

Delete this.

Yeah. Bleed bursts him for 700 dmg a proc.

Are there any weapon arts that can be used in the off hand besides parrying and blocking?

I miss DaS dragon form and having a dragon covenant.

You realize even if you attack from behind a greatshield while getting attacked, you still take damage and aren't completely protected anymore, right? Worse, that it uses stamina and can get parried?

The main point is that there are a variety of ways to deal with them and I've never really had a problem with them ever. You just gotta know the strategies I discussed earlier.

sta.sh/0ykj77tk3x0

cont from last thread

streaming picarto.tv/krekk0v

why the fuck does it take until you're basically almost done with the game to get lightning infusions for your weapons or blessed weapon spell

help me understand

DLC

I know where you got that picture

>Reds are literal cancer, will start attacking you over the host and his phantoms.
Only when the retarded grapist thinks that just because I turned my back to him it means he can swing at me.
Go for host and I can tolerate getting slashed in the 'crossfire' but if you target me I'm going to go out of my way to hunt you down first and then return to my usual job.

No

yeah I've tried gunning it down the bridge before but the dragon 1shots me

What's your patreon krekk0v
also do you have kik/telegram/skype/whatsapp/facebook?

Hot lesbian makeout between two Ashen Ones in full Knight Set or other plate armor. Including the helmets.

post-it

>Gwyn
Parrying isn't a gimmick.

>Taurus Demon
>Asylum Demon
I dunno man. They give you the drop attack but it's not, by any means, necesary. You can fight the bosses perfectly fine without utilising them. Yhorm and Wyvern take inordinate amounts of time to beat without using their gimmicks.

>forgetting Rotten Greatwood

Also how is Asylum Demon a gimmick fight?

Charcters wearing modern/contemporary clothes and outfits or wearing lewd slut bikini armor versions of their usual sets helmets stay on

Daughter of Crystal Kremild is probably the best cancer simulator in the game.
>Magic spam
>Rapier spam
>Parry spam
So mad. Just from looking at it. So mad.

Wut? Half the boss fights in DaS2 are gimmicks.

>got tired of shitty invading
>no HP, no damage, no estus, +2v1, hosts are always overleveled
>just turned on cheat engine and started doing everything in my power to ruin the host's save file

I can respect gank squads, I play fair against them. What really irks me are those faggot hosts summoning phantoms just to co-op or to go through the level. They are the biggest pussies I have ever seen, waiting infinitely at the bonfire, at best drawing one enemy at a time with a bow. Especially if the phantom(s) have passwords, then it's a never ending circle jerk at the bonfire. I have no mercy for them. I give them a few million souls and a bunch of slabs and boss souls and stuff like that to make sure they get invalid save data.

People like that don't deserve to play the game, they deserve to have all their "progress" in the game wiped away. They deserve to be afraid of being embered so that they can't summon phantoms any more, and then eventually quit or git gud.

Also this is why I switched to the AGS since it's basically just a better spear, large reach poke weapon but with tons of other benefits included.

If they patched the glitch I'd just use the Profaned GS instead, same thing.

plunge attack takes him down to no health and you slap him 2-3 times and he dies

Other than shields that just let you use the main hand's WA, I don't think so

Go to /trash/

That was my request!

Thanks krekk0v!

>lists gwyn as a gimmick fight because of parrying

>doesnt list all the dark souls 3 parryable bosses

lmao kill yourself

Perfect example of 2D > 3D

I don't think you know what a gimmick is.

no u

>No time to read item description in
>Literally only put it there, for the sake of fanservice, going back to Demon's Souls, as some kind of tribute
>It has only one purpose
>GWYN
What, it's just an easy fight because you're fighting an old as fuck man

Also..
>CRYSTAL SAGE NOT IN GIMMICK TIER
It's fucking Pinwheel all over again
>DIDN'T LIST THE FUCKING TREE
You suck at this shitter

Also, you could fight Taurus Demon head on, no need to use the Plunging attack shit

>saying anything about gitting gud when using a cheat engine

Your lack of self awareness is astounding. I bet you actually think you're clever, or even above Hosts who summon phantoms.

Git Gud faggot.

>tfw only way I enjoy this game is playing as rule63 Guts

>"fuck anyone who plays faith builds, just seriously fuck them, make them suffer"

What did Memeazaki mean by this?

So /dsg/ I think Spears and Pyromancies (not necessarily on the same character) are quite fun in PvE
However, I understand both methods fight an uphill battle in PvP.
Which of the two would you say is ultimately more viable?

no need to use storm ruler ;^)

He saw DSP's playthrough and thought "If this retard could beat the game, faith must be op"

No U.

>This land IS peaceful
Fucking hell I died

>tfw carrying NG babies through soul of cinder with my lightning resin refined lothric knight greatsword
These juicy 1.8k charged R2s really do a number on SoC.

Neither Pinwheel nor Crystal Sage are gimmicks you fucking retard.
Kill yourself.

10/10
Would touch the Darkness within

just skip dancer lmao, the only good sequence break in the game

>Watch a souls newbie try DaS3
>He really fucking struggles with it, every boss dies ALOT

sometimes i forget what its like not to be a veteran of these games.

Pyro if you can git gud enough.
Spears will always be bad as long the caestus meme is around though.

>above hosts who summon phantoms
Of course I am. Literally everyone is. The lowest lifeform on this planet is.

And like I said I don't use cheat engine against ganksquads, because those are often actually challenging and interesting fights.

>git gud faggot
Heh. I bet all this salt is coming from your own lack of skill. You probably summon a shit ton of phantoms every time you have to clear an area. But if I'm wrong, don't worry. Only scrubs need to be afraid of me.

Has anyone made a rip of the full tracks, non-cd OST for DSIII?

Please.

Wow user, you're so incredible!

Spears by far.

Being a pyro means you have to fight really hard to hit people with anything, with spears you can just outrange people.

aspergers

>all that windwaker music
tuck me in coach, I'm comfy as fuck.

10/10 b8 m8
Everything you said is absolutely retarded but at the same time, it is believable that someone might actually think this. That is just the best kind of b8

I remember my first time playing DaS1. I gave up around moonlight butterfly but I sucked so much at it.

Year later I was looking for a game to play and found DaS1 again.

That time I played it straight through and beat the whole game.

>just reached irithyll
>still haven't upgraded any weapon past +3 because I can't decide which one to use because I don't really like any of them

Help.

Just do duels or low-level twink invasions, man. Simple. At low level you can actually run into people just playing the game naturally and use your advanced knowledge and skills and twink gear to overcome your disadvantages.

Meta levels are all faggots abusing the game to fuck with people. So don't play that shit. Doesn't mean there aren't non-shitty ways to PvP.

I mean a red soapstone duel in the worst case scenario is basically an invasion where only your estus is cut in half and the host has no phantom buddies for backup.

Truly epic
Someone post the great meme picture "before/after Dark Souls" so that we can all rejoice in how awesome we are.

You forgot the Tree boss in DS3.

>""""official soundtrack"""" is fucking 160k mp3
scamco please

I hope you have adblock because with all those copyright strikes there's probably an ad every 30 seconds

FC when

You'll be able to buy large shards soon. Don't be afraid user

Would anything special if one fought the Nameless King while wearing the Dragonslayer Set?

Also, who was it refused that the Dragonslayer Armor be a set?

yeh made me appreciate that the games difficulty might feel easy to me but to someone new its godam difficult.

When you host one

>die a lot in Demon Ruins
>ended up with about 80 shards

The drop rate for these is ridiculous.

Glaive R1 spam is way more cancerous than Estoc R1 spam.

>DS3 is somehow more linear than any of the Souls games before it
>hear you can kill Emma and then gain access to the castle
>'now this is what I'm talking about'
>can't access the Grand Archives until the games gives you the all clear

lmao, what a fucking joke

Just wait for Dark Souls 3: Scholar of the Last Sin that has all the cut content and rebalanced gameplay. :^)

I don't get it, a bunch of his hair got loose?

What does the Fire Ore and WotG represent in Zelda?

Not calling you out or anything, just curious

I don't know what the fuck is up with From and basically forcing the player to kill Lothric last.