Daily dose of dumb nocoiners on suicide watch

Daily dose of dumb nocoiners on suicide watch.
Leave your copes below.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/proofofbeats/key-control
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

retards will always be retards, when will they ever learn?

Nocoiners are such retards, when will they ever learn?

This. What retards nocoiners are. It's like they cant learn.

Dumb nocoiners.

Nocoiners like to cope. When will these retards learn?

Just remember.... if you don't control the keys to your coins, it's not your bitcoin.

soundcloud.com/proofofbeats/key-control

It will be any minute before nocoiners come in to this thread to cope. They don't learn.

This. Nocoiners like to cope. What retards.

Those retards like to cope and not learn. Nocoiners will be nocoiners.

This. I bet all of them are on suicide watch. Didn't they know bitcoin would almost recover? Nocoiner cope.

Nocoiners. All they do is cope.

Awesome thread.

Reminder that less than 1 million people will ever own 21 BTC at once.
You can still realistically buy 21 BTC and see yourself as part of the new elite in 5-10 years.
When the tide shifts it's going to be fun posting screencaps as BTC has become a super asset like BRK.A at 6 figures a coin.

>You can still realistically buy 21 BTC and see yourself as part of the new elite in 5-10 years.

If I own 218 bitcoins today does that mean I can skip the five year wait?

I'll wait for the next BTC hack and than make a quick flip when it dips.

But I sold my BRK :(

There is no people on this board that own less than 21 btc. Do you think Veeky Forums is full of poorfags or something? Don't be a faggot.

I want the price to get nutty again so I can give away free btc again

Damn when the price increased a dollar a minute it was so much fun

This. I have 423 bitcoins. I seriously doubt there is anyone on this board with less than 21 BTC. How would they even have access to the internet if they were that poor?

Damn you have nearly 2x the amount of btc I have.

Impressive

812 btc here. If you have less than 200 bitcoins you should kill yourself. We told you fags to buy in 2011 and you didn't listen. If you have 21 btc you might as well be a nocoiner. You could have got them for pennies and now you are coping.

Op why are you tripfagging

>this thread

Christ and I though I was behind.
Really anxious having so much in one place, even if it's for 15 minutes.

>Keeping that many bitcoins on an exchange u have no control over
>Asking to be mtgoxd or bitfinex'd

They say the extremely rich don't deserve their money

I'm not dumb enuf to believe that you're that dumb

Got me to bite though

How about a timestamp

>There is no people on this board that own less than 21 btc.
>99% of people here are butthurt nocoiners or poorcoiners trying to make it with some shitcoin like trump
Please stop lying. 21 BTC club is already an elite club, let alone in 10 years once the supply is even less due constant BTC being lost forever + constant change of hands from whales to joes as whales slowly sell throught time diversifying the total supply.

I wouldn't be surprised that he lucked out during the early days. This is an insane minority, most people are dreaming with owning 21 BTC.

This only proves the fact that idiots will keep lossing their Bitcoins, including whales, as they are too dumb to properly keep them stored for long term. Eventually 21 BTC will be rare as fuck to own.

In any case it's probably an edited webpage.

>tfw you thought you were the richest neet but youre not

also inb4 coinbase; it's the only platform that's been valued over 1bn.

anybody willing to help a nocoiner like myself
19xWu4DadQRDUtopZEPLERbNJmzvqnrqsQ

>I dont have 21 btc therefore nobody has 21 btc
>I am a poorfag: the post

are you fucking retarded?

Another idiot keeping tons of coins in exchanges. It shows luck is the number 1 factor to get rich, of course asuming you aren't pshoping/tweaking the html on that page.

Anyone recommend a good book for bitcoin technology? I prefer a good book over silly videos. Thanks.

it's a digital currency, it's beyond literature

Poorfag cope.

Who TF is actually dumb enough to fall for this shill /pump&dump B.S cryptocurrency shit? You must be mentally retarded and deserve to lose all your money if you fall for this garbage. And how is this thread not deleted? Obv a shill bot

>I cant take the facts
Salty nocoiner.

nocoiner cope

Except that I have more bitcoin than you, poorfag.

you dont

Cope.

cope

Poorfag cope.

cope

Cope