/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

aphonicdreams.tumblr.com/post/143605686112/can-i-ask-for-effiemitama-please-and-thanks-for
strawpoll.me/10303893
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tharja a best

Cutest family.

You shouldn't bump early threads

Why don't you hang out with Benny more?

I love Sakura!

Post those NA castles.

I need your BP, VP, and accessories. Don't forget to leave feedback. Come buy a skill or something. Maybe you'll get a cute Bond Unit.

I LOVE COTTON CANDY WAIFU

Swords haven't been good since RD, and they were still one of the worse weapon types in that game. Even then, they were bad in 7-9 as well. It's not like Heroes were really foot sword units in Awakening anyways. Well, they technically were, but most people just spammed Hand Axes and Short Axes with them.

Be quiet.

BE SILENT

Why do her attacks cause clothing to fly off?

Swords are pretty solid in Fates as far as I've experienced, though yeah that may generally be because the best sword users have pref weapons. I mean I love axes but when I really think about it I really only ever have one character that uses them as a primary weapon, if at all.

But then that lends the question as to just what weapons are considered good if, which from the sound of it are just lances, bows and hidden weapons.

>quoting Lon'quck

Lancers a best.

I am amazed at how prevalent lances are in both Conquest and Birthright.

It's because of their placement in the new triangle, swords are weak to hidden weapons, which outrange them almost all of the time, so the high hit of swords users is lost trying to hit ninjas, and not strong enough to deal with spear masters and knights, and the weapons they do have an advantage against is almost insignificant, axe user are better dealt with ranged magic or bows, and bow users are fast or bulky, so no one rounding them, these problems are made even worst considering they don't have access to a good ranged option, this alone makes the levin sword and the siegfried/raijinto so good, even when they're swords.

I like Hana

Shittiest kid in the game

Rude.

He didn't post Percy.

Her personal skill

Also non-memedeon Sword users have unreliable dodge rates vs Berserkers and both the Dual Katana and the Axe Splitter are hoshidan exclusives.

Then again, you just don't get reliable sword users that aren't the anikis or that can't use lances. Swords are great complimenting Lances and Axes, though.

The fact that he's good looking puts him above most kids.

Why is Asama so BASED?

His dank growths.

Takumi makes me happy!

Orochi!

Felicia is the cutest! I love spending time with my pretty wife! I`ll never let anything hurt her or make her sad! Every second spent with her is perfect! I want to stroke her soft hair and give her little kisses on her cheek! We`ll have each other forever and always! I love Felicia!

nice

The funny thing is he doesn't even look like a kid unit, hell he even gives first gens some competition.

nice

I like him as a character. He's entertaining as fuck.

Axebreaker Heroes have reliable dodge rates against Berserkers but that relies on a level 15 skill that takes forever to get.

this is one of my biggest gripes, zerkers are scary, usually have crit on you and in the later chapters have up to 50+ atk, makes me really happy I got Solel with axebreaker

>No thread war last thread.
It's an improvement /feg/. All you just need to do left is there to be less waifu wars, the otomeshills not be on their high horse, the cuckposters to be driven out, and the annoying tripfag shitposters to shut up.

>tfw husbando is a 10/10 dad
Feels good

Fuck off cancer

Mitama is thick!

Remember when ''''''''''canon'''''''''' was the prime /feg/ shitposting word rather than ''''''''''cuck''''''''''

I can't remember a time when "cuck" wasn't an often used word.

She'll get even thicker because she's keeps eating junk food and being lazy!

I can.
It was a far better era

Unless she's Effie's daughter, have you red their scramble convo?

I couldn't fucking believe it.

Reminder that Nyx is for hugs and tender loving.

DARK KNIGHT BROS WW@

How bad was it when there wasn't any news of FE Fates anywhere and the most recent FE game was Awakening?

The joke is that she is so clumsy she somehow strips all her opponents on accident.

You need to eat well to build muscle. IIFYM

Why does she have that skill and not Felicia?

Explain

Felicia is only clumsy at maid stuff.
She suddenly becomes competent when she fights

aphonicdreams.tumblr.com/post/143605686112/can-i-ask-for-effiemitama-please-and-thanks-for

>Mitama: Hehehe. My loving mother / Oh how her gaze is shallow / It makes a child laugh… Mother, your view is shallow. Please have more of an interest in your child’s change.
>Effie: Eh… what do you mean…
>Mitama: It can’t be helped. I’ll let you touch it.
>Effie: Touch what…
>Mitama: My muscles. Come on, touch it?
>Effie: ………… Eh, what is this… your arm… it’s bulging with muscles…
>Mitama: I’ve trained them all / bicep and tricep muscles / forearm muscles too… and not just my arms. I’ve trained my entire body all over, so if I were to strip I’d look quite amazing, you know?

>so if I were to strip I’d look quite amazing, you know?
l-lewd

Mitama is RIPPED

Hot damn, Mitama isn't such a lazy neet after all.

What's your favorite thing about Severa?

I only started posting in /feg/ about a month or two before the first "if" trailer came out (I was actually the user who called Kamui being a My Unit, not that that's remotely relevant).
From what I remember:
A lot of shitposting was about whether or not Awakening should have killed the series (Grandpawars). There were more LPs. (We could use more of those, especially fun gimmick ones. Tripfags need not apply.). Tharjafag was just as insufferable as he is now. Lots of shitflinging at 8-4 (Honestly I think we had it better than we realized there; 8-4's writers could at least turn a decent phrase).
The Bradycuck meme was probably the first time cuck became prominent that I can remember, but that was because of roleplayfags rather than Brady's actual characterization. Levels of gameplay discussion were probably about equal (we should probably have more of that though, even something as simple as /feg/ trying to plan a Conquest Lunatic LTC could be fun).

She's a good older sister

For Shigure.

Snipping off her twintails

Eh, better than Dwyer

>this whole post

FeliciaAnon>Tharjakek
Anyone else agree? Vote now!

strawpoll.me/10303893
strawpoll.me/10303893
strawpoll.me/10303893

Shilling my NA castle on /feg/!

>competent
Without flame shurikens, she's fucking nothing.

I'm pretty sure dwyer is ripped too, it's just he seems lazy, at least in the japanese version his SLAPPYFACE was actually martial combat

They're both cancer.

This.

I love Scarlet.

Is there an average stat calculator for 2nd gens?

Have you tried pen and paper?

BTFO

sounding off

>Odins secondary class is Samurai
Makes sense
>Selenas is Sky Night
Not surprising
>Laslows is Ninja
Excuse me?

Is Odin a good Samurai anyway? I've tried to make him work for dark mage, but his magic is still shit..

Do you ever wonder if japanese fire emblem communities shitpost as hard as us with the constant cuckposting and literal shitposting.

as you took the screenshot?

>Mitama will never rip your dick off

>level odin as dark mage
>+str, no mag
>class odin to samurai and level him there
>+mag, no str
>mfw
He isn't very good as either. Intuition says that the mixed growths of dark knight should be good for him, but I've never bothered.
I'm using him in rev as a crit intensive sorcerer, but unless you really like him, he isn't worth the trouble.

I wish this would actually lead to them fucking off.

What's the point of these

We can dream, user. We can dream.

you can pull on her hair while you facefuck her

It's more likely he succeeds as a samurai, but he'll need to get some strength in his first levels, otherwise he'll be deadweight, and it's very likely this happens, so I recommend if you REALLY want to use him, level him up a few times, if he gets good mag and no strength, keep him as a mage, if he gets mostly strength, to samurai it is, if he gets only skill, the bench wil be his waifu

BIG
NOHR
COCK

TINY
HOSHIDO
WILLY

FeliciaAnon for most of the time just posts one single post per thread about his admiration of Felicia. The times when he posts more than one are replies to responses, and whenever he says goodnight to people.

We have bigger problems, and individual threadly cuteposts is nothing to the other shit we have to deal with.

I love Pieri and so do you!

Hi Laslow.

Fuck off.

shit you did laslow-peri aswell?

I love Peri and the next poster will too!

He's at least as bad as Tripspic. Stop defending him.

I guess i'll just keep him long enough til he gets an S-Rank, then just reap the benefits of a new map. Now that Elise is promoted and a solid magic user, i'll just get them married so he's done something.

>t. totally not felicianon

Hey, I'm not actually FeliciaAnon and I'm just stating my opinion on the straw poll's question.

Okay, then update me about him. Give me some examples of any misbehaviour.

People like you are /feg/'s worst problem, because you keep encouraging this faggot to shitpost.

Sup Feliciautist.

>marrying elise to anyone
dude, stop