/dfog/ - Dungeon Fighter Online General

FSlayer 2nds live

Season 2 is live, patch notes here:
dfoneople.com/news/updates/221/Overview

Anton + 86 Cap live, patch notes here:
dfoneople.com/news/updates/329/Anton,-the-Flame-Eater/Overview

ANTON GUIDE:
docs.google.com/document/d/1T4uCWBAsJAGxds0juJxU60TGQe5fJCJHkYlKdO9nuJA/preview?pli=1

>Liberation weapon FAQ:
pastebin.com/7vRmMbnD
>NEW EVENTS LISTED HERE
dfoneople.com/news/events

Fatigue Points(FP) resets at 9AM UTC

>Official Links
dfoneople.com
facebook com/dfoglobal
dfo-notice.blogspot.kr

>PVP playlist channels
youtube.com/user/Chengomango/playlists
youtube.com/channel/UCKkzSym6LVRhjvrQxr6sFeA

>Guilds
NEET
NoFunAllowed

>Wiki
wiki.dfo-world.com/view/Main_Page

>Avatar Simulator(Set to KOR)
dnf.exrpg.com/avatar/

>Skill Planner (Entirely unnecessary)
dnf.duowan.com/s/jnmn/gjs.html

>Pixiv Tags
アラド戦記 – Arad Senki

>Voicepacks
mega.co.nz/#F!R5ByyQSR!Jy-BF-7Fk59XmGnrKVaP-Q
>JP Priest voice
mega.co.nz/#!QB0jjZZT!wbE08Q5SsML1leUpVngeLbM6cHY_Gbt0UK0tmXgZGmI

>DnF Original Soundtrack Symphony World
pastebin.com/LfzTQcDh
>Touhou Music Pack
pastebin.com/yRLzz58L
the many drinks of arad edition

>Mods Installation Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1bzDeYgfdckqgfqtc60OpNTAhUcOiu53LMa_qFJ5LWvI/preview#

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10303910
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

post top memees thanks in advance

Trina aka v501 and me about to make out

>Class is irrelevant when you get MCed at start.
LOOOOOOL holy shit

happy bug-bug

>gold grimoire expires in a week
>no dethroned to use it on

Still salty huh MJ?

>waaaah your supposed to play perfectly in OV because i cant into gimmicks
How about you drop your character names here, that way we can avoid playing with whiny ass shitters like you.

this is funny because that's exactly what i used mine on

Keep your drama in your irc Faggot

delete this

What's the point of shitposting? You're just making an idiot of yourself. What get out of MC buttons does every class in the game have?

>moving the goal post
I don't understand, you people are retarded. I made a post complaining that DTs on dfog don't hold when they should. People agree with me.

Now people are saying that I shouldn't need the boss to be held and just let it do mechanics? What? I know the mechanics, but if a player can turn a boss into a statue with two simple button presses for it's entire life bar, why wouldn't you? By not doing that you're just wasting everyone in the group's time.

You're actually fucking retarded. You in particular don't bother responding. I'm just gunna minimize your dumbass posts.

>her face as you finally convince her to swap her cannon hand for a onahole

>swap
>not use the cannon hand as an onahole
baka desu sempai

As much as I love to stick my dick into a warm and ashy cannonhole attached to a cute girl, I'd rather not

>What get out of MC buttons does every class in the game have?
Toy
Of
Sparkling
World

You should stop running with pubbies if you can't handle people being unable to carry your entitled ass

>What get out of MC buttons does every class in the game have
It's called a Toy of Mysterious World which you should have 1k of from previous events by now and is EVEN BEING GIVEN OUT RIGHT NOW FROM AN EVENT. It makes you immune to CC for 10 full fucking seconds.

If you're an incompetent shitter and doing OV without these then you're doing it wrong.

Trina aka v501 needs to sit on my face

reminder that there are some gay/lesbian NPC relationships enabled when the system gets brought back

I have them, but MC doesn't put a status debuff on my bar. I had no idea I could clear it. Don't understand why you guys need to shitpost when you could just simply explain things.

>I have them, but MC doesn't put a status debuff on my bar
as if the ghosts flying around your fucking head wans't enough of a dead giveaway right

Trina why are you holding that

maybe you should stop being an insufferable faggot

Maybe you should fucking learn how the god damn game works before you complain about other people not knowing how the god damn game works

I'm going to marry Vetala!

When every other kind of debuff puts an icon on your bar, I just assumed it was something I just had to suck up. Doesn't help that you only encounter that mechanic at max level and the training mode doesn't explain that it can be cleared with an item.

You first. We can hold hands after if you want.

Trina aka v501 is the bestest summoner and my future gf

>Don't understand why you guys need to shitpost when you could just simply explain things.
>Whines about pugs
>Whines about grenades that move at 1mph
>Whines about MC

too many chromosomes in this one

probably a monkshitter

I'm not complaining about people not knowing how the game works, I'm complaining that DTs aren't holding when they should be. Learn to read please.

I don't remember whining about pugs, grenades, or MC. I actually just calmly explained my side while you all exploded into shitposty rage for no reason.

Never miss an opportunity to shitpost huh?

shut the fuck up already

these are the kinds of people that think dt can't dps (lol)

Trina aka v501 is sleeping?

>I'm complaining that DTs aren't holding when they should be.
you're basically complaining about pugging. why not just solo the place unless you're playing some shit tier class.

I wish I could play as Lamos she's so T H I C C
fem avenger when?

>"WAHH I WAS CALLED OUT FOR BEING A SHITPOSTING RETARD WAAAH"
>"G-GUYS HE'S G-GOING AGAINST THE SHITPOSTING HIVEMIND WAAAH"
>"M-MODS! HELP MOOOOOOOODS!!"

calm down alright.

why are you so mad (lol)

who are you quoting

I Want F.Priest Now!

"I'm not complaining about people not knowing how the game works, I'm complaining that holders aren't holding when they should after running scenarios where you have no need for chaining holds at all and therefore are inexperienced."

Don't pug
Don't complain about pugs or don't pug at all
Then again who would get in a static with someone as dumb as you.

>all slayers have mastery for every slayer weapon -lightsaber, only wm,dk and vaga have this one
>avenger only has scythe mastery
>all epic scythes suck cock so bad he would rather use a lib

No, I'm complaining that DTs aren't holding when they should be. Again, learn to read please.

I never said DTs can't dps. I said they're hold slaves until full epic gear. Damn, you all really suck at reading.

Ok, daniel.

It's just weird that you all suck so hard at reading. Kind of a shocker.

Your brain.

>"Making the content easier for your party by playing your class properly is bad!"
Lol aren't you that same retard that I told not to reply to me again?

i wanna play overwatch

anyone wanna sell me 2 $20 battle.net cards for dfo gold?

this is just sad

I have a perfect solution for your OV problem. Just solo it and you won't deal with baddie DTs anymore

nice epic

lmao what a cuck

strawpoll.me/10303910

Yea, it is. Maybe one day you'll be able to form a constructive counter argument without resorting to shitposting.

I never said I have a problem with OV. I said multiple times my problem is DTs that don't hold when they should be.

More shitposting? Really?

>asura main forgot to include asura main
asura main detected

>"You have to be at the top of your game to clear ov!"
Nice bakal raid, shitter
What class do you play?

well you keep shitposting so i thought id help you not feel lonely(lol)

>I don't remember whining about pugs, grenades, or MC. I actually just calmly explained my side while you all exploded into shitposty rage for no reason.

, , You were right about the DTs not knowing how to hold but then you went full retard on knowing how the fuck Mind Control works. You're relying on pub holders too much, always prepare for when anything can go wrong because nobody is perfect especially in fucking pubs. In your case you should know what the fuck to do for if Superholds fail and you get hit by Mind Control instead of blaming the lack of holds for being unable to handle it.

>"You have to be at the top of your game to press two buttons to keep the boss perma held for it's entire life bar!"

I'm actually laughing irl now this is great.

you are officially dumber than broseph

N O W !

>implying that's not broseph
omg lol

Again, what class do you play?

>no apple
This is fake.

>wahh why you shitpost why cant you agree with my bullshit

nexus and leddit are over there buddy

>tfw no witch gf
why live bros...

>10/10 would back attack again with my dick

>tfw no witch gf to show my Requiem

→ This is called explanation. It's what you do when you are trying to help someone understand a situation.

This is called a question. You ask a question to gain knowledge or insight on things you either do not know or are unsure of.

This again is called an explanation. It's what you do to clear up confusion.

Again mind control is almost never seen before max level, doesn't put a debuff icon on your UI like every other debuff in the game does, and it doesn't say the kind of ailment you've been afflicted with over your head, which again is common for other debuffs.

I'm not relying on pub holders, I'm expecting them to know their role and not try and maximize dps at the cost of time and potential life tokens. Again you should all take reading lessons, it would go a long way.

Am I supposed to take this post seriously?

>he's still going

10/10 damage control

>he keeps defending his inane bullshit

>that one user is still going on

This is called damage control

>this thread at this exact moment

>he's still shitposting

Lol? What do I need damage control for? I explained my side calmly and clearly without resorting to shitposting to get my message across. Meanwhile you losers went mega rage on my for no reason. Like why exactly?

>can't form a proper counter argument
>"I'll call it inane bullshit! That makes me right by default!"
Ok well I'm done replying.

People seem to enjoy me telling them to take reading lessons, so I might as well continue on the other hand.

Again, why would I need damage control when I'm not the one retard raging?

Having a stroke? I suppose proper sentence structure and the lack of reading comprehension past a kindergarten level must be taking a serious toll on your brain when you read what I type.

You know, there is a wiki and there are tactics you can read up on about OV, right?

>pic related
>lead at dfo-world wiki, Tessa aka Quies

Does F.Nen have another Rework on the way coming to Global? if so does anyone know if there was a change list in Kr or something along with it

I think you just want (You)s at this point. Quit being shit at the game.

>it doesn't say the kind of ailment you've been afflicted with over your head, which again is common for other debuffs.

You mean the clearly visible dark ghosts flying around your character and the loss control isn't a huge sign? Anyone who is actually good at the game would also know that when the Seductress says "I'm going to make the four of your fight for me!" that means Mind Control is inbound and you should prepare the Mind Control countermeasures.

I can't wait for you to run Anton and die to monster because they reach the superhold limit and you blame it on your holder being shit.

TRANSLATE IT GOOKABOOS

>they don't party with 3 lolis as a big bara priest

I know all the tactics on all the fights in OV. I did not know that you could remove MC with a toy. I don't know what else you want me to say.

Again, you people really suck at reading. You don't come into contact with the mechanic before OV. Also this CC acts differently than every other CC effect in the game, not putting a debuff on your bar is a big deal when it's on every other debuff you've seen for the past 86 levels. Also shouldn't training mode prepare you for that? All training mode says is that "X" mob casts mind control on you. No mention of being able to remove it whatsoever. I would have never known unless I yolo toyed or googled it. I didn't think it was something that could be removed so I never bothered with either. You're giving the game too much credit. The least it could do is explain it could be removed.

tessa...

>inb4 "just use ur phone (lol)"

left bubble

"There's no one here to stop us and interfere with our plans"

>right bubble

"In that case, why aren't you paying attention to me?

>why isn't the game handholding me

>i'm too stupid to walk into natalia's shop and notice she sells something literally called a mind control potion
>we're the ones that somehow can't read

It's like Red Hand Busley all over again.

Why would I have ever checked a shop? Why aren't these things explained? Sucking the games dick doesn't really help anyone.

You get a quest to go into OV, you complete the tutorials for each mode. You then solo on normal to get the required exo rating. Then you get the chronicle quests to get a few pieces of OV gear. You literally never come in contact with natalia besides the quest for otherverse novice and now the event stuff.

You have to go out of your way to find things which should be made clear and known in the first place.

Why is this? Answer me without shitposting or sucking the game's dick.

Thank you!

what support classes does this game have?
which one of them requires the least amount of gear swapping?

does the 1+1 event works from 85 to 86?

Crusader

Yes.

What the fuck, are you for real?
When you play other games do you need a tutorial to beat the tutorial

>You literally never come in contact with natalia besides the quest for otherverse novice and now the event stuff.
that's ludmilla you dumdum

you've never gone to natalia's shop for oil and bombs for goblin kingdom?

you can't be serious

Sanae!!