Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General /xivg/

Homo Edition Best Edition

>Patch Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log

>3.3 Release date:
June 7

>Patch 3.3 Revenge of the Horde & Yokai Watch Collab Preview
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/291208-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXIX-Update-Thread
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/293255-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXX-Update-Thread

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

>Previously

xth for no tank husbando to care for after exhausting dungeons

Meowing AND Nyanning

naka np

just admit to liking poop

i mean it worked for ada too

I think you fucked it up

xth for no cute miqo'te to tap dance on your dick

hello

Is crush poster still around? We need to get these ebins hitched!

naka bp

lalafell boypussy

hey brucie hahahhahaha how are you hahhahaha

i only tapdance on au ra dix

im unloved and unwanted

ada bp

Craftc@

ugly broosee

post pits

hi

Hey Death~ Seeing how you're never on Steam hope you're doing okay!

uglic@

>megu literally begs brucie to do content with him
>he refuses and would rather sit at the bench reposting the same pics over and over

just quit you pathetic loser (both this game and life)

wtf

I should download steam on this phone but I am /so/ lazy

What kind of content does Megu or Shyvooner wanna do?

megu is a cunt and slut
both can die

>WoD
>wipe to atomos

meme pasta

Dang... Your loss Adalicious

First time ever I am blogging, but I just really need to let it out.

I just realized that the only person I considered a close friend in this game, and probably in my life, doesn't give a shit about me. It had nothing to do with any e-romance or erp bullshit. I just realized I am just another mmo friend to them, and I honestly considered them so much more. Holy shit it stings. I am literally left with nothing and nobody and I am considering leaving the FC I am in and just going full solo. I promised myself years ago I will never get attached to anyone again and kept everyone at arm's distance, but I fucked up and now it bites me in the ass. Again, no romance, no drama happened. Was I trying too hard? I honestly did everything I could to always help them and be there. I thought they care, but they don't.

How to cope?

Ill back your blog up. How long you known this person? Play anything outside of XIV together? How did you come to this realization? I think you're overreacting a tad.

some people dont view people on video games/internet as actual friends. my ex did this, which at first i thought was cruel, but then i realized its a pretty good mentality to have. if you had the same mentality, you wouldn't be this hurt

shut up sugi

>adalicious
pls...

What.

that can't be sugi, he gets involved in grown man relationships every other week

Hehehehe, what's wrong cutie

The internet is not real life

But that just means those people aren't worth associating with. If someone tells me they don't consider online people friendship capable they go on the blacklist pretty fast. They're living in the past, and I don't deal with barbarians. I mean sure it hurts to find that out later down the line, but I wouldn't just give up on online people.

What is making you start thinking this way? What made you realize this?

xth for Bright Knight

>The internet is not real life
What are you a solipsist.

another horrible day.

tfw I read this and am worried that I may have done something similar to someone else

hey green hahahhahaha how are you hahhahaha

tfw same

People make mistakes. If you have the fortitude, learn from this experience and move on.

;w;

Wanna talk about it

wanna be friends

Someone fucked with the waymarks, leading to about half of the relatively braindead alliance to go to the wrong area. As you can see in the picture, the entirety of B went A and 3 from A went B, leaving mid alone to a tank and two DPS. They died and thus weren't able to press pads, leading to everyone except one laggy bastard getting blown off the platforms. Eventually he completely lost connection and everyone died.

After that, we wiped twice to Cloud.

not with you, no

not publicly, no.

and I have no friends, so I must carry this weight alone

>carry this weight alone
>tfw you think this should make you stronger
>just erodes and cracks the foundations

So cute being all flustered!

what's wrong user

>That feel when the whole thread hates you

Fuck off sugoi.

iktf

try being a better person sugi

I like you

Wow ok

I can drop an email or a steam if you change your mind friendo

Jeez...

He's already doing the best he can, leave him alone

>Jeez

You like it Adalicious.

I wonder if you figured out who I am yet.

2,5 years, yeah we played some games together but it was -always- my initiative, they never said hi first, began the conversation first, or asked how am I feeling first, it just sort of dawned on me yesterday when I asked them for 5 minutes of their time to talk about my health problems, which are terminal, and was pushed away so they can go play another video game with other people. It just sort of stings I am another average joe to them, while they were so much more to me. No drama, just an awful realization. I can still go and say hi to them and get a one word reply.

I think I'll definitely learn from this experience, it's the last time I do this mistake and get myself attached to someone. As pathetic as it sounds, being cynical and asocial is the way to go if you don't want to suffer. I am fairly certain it was my fault because I assumed we're really close buddies. I'll drop our FC and just stick to myself. Thanks for reading my blog which has nothing to do with ffxiv.

I am sorry, I think I don't know what's an online friend anymore. I am literally left confused.

No one would care if you died.

server?

can you back up your claims

yes but I am incompetent

Pretty sure I had it figured out when you mentioned steam

yes we know it's you paks

I want to peg megu and then force them to breed me!

>everyone I don't like is pakes!

this meme again

your attitude is insufferable

Dang now I can't be subtly lewd..

You gotme!

Ada and Paks hate each other lmao

Well you know what that means.

didnt think so~

that's a lie

Paks is alright to me, man. No bad blood there

sorry ada i'm so sorry

please don't post this to the thread

Which is funny as they are so alike; both are shitposting constants of this general and both literally said they'll never leave. Their lifestyles are similar too and I wonder if ada lives in an empty white room with bedsheets for window covers just like Paks.

Do warriors still do way more damage than the other tanks?

ugly

I am sorry, I need some time for myself and I don't feel like talking to anyone.

it will be hard, but i really don't think you should shun forming a connection with someone online because of one asshole. there are bound to be plenty of people who will be more engaging/better people overall. i wish you the best user

Maybe stop being a turbo autist and thinking that some weirdo you know on the internet is the equivalent of a real life friend.

It's ok, I understand you don't want to bring the drama with Paks into the thread

i wasn't gonna ask to meet you im just curious what server you're on

>Le "Internet friends can't be as good friends as irl friends meme"

>if you don't want to suffer
Just accept that some people are assholes or have their own issues. As a social creature you will only punish yourself, take rejection in stride.
Alternatively, you may be pushing for closer friendship at a quicker pace than what's generally accepted. This is the mistake I often make and it sucks.
You said you wouldn't make this mistake before last time, obviously that's not working. Find a middle ground.

That's right, you'd have to be the typical friendless autismo to think otherwise.

Wat

Ok

post the paks vid

Anyone on Aether lagging or just got kicked out?

settle down chemo

Nah I'm having it too. Just hit pretty hard when I was farming light.

>people show up to comfort an anonymous
>"G-Guys, let's shit on someone!"

welcome to ultrash

it's shana, what are u gonna do

>everyone is still ultrash
2.3 never ended

Yes.