Unofficial Veeky Forums chat
discord.gg/014fDbZ8P7TPWMIEr

Stickerbitch's diary of disaster and memescalendar:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

--FAQs for Robinhood--
Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com
If you're not into robinhood - stockbrokers.com/offers
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade.
It's also pretty basic software.
> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta ( robinhood.com/au/).
> It's been X days, why isn't my account isn't verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.
> Is this the right place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
You have found the right image board ;)
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using Yahoo/Google finance or even Stocktwits for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F

> If I have Robinhood do I need to worry about 'Free riding' violations?
No, its not applicable for limited margin accounts (instant), and if you don't have instant, RH won't let you buy with unsettled funds
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/

that pic is freaking me out

>android emulator not on mac
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My first week trading

what stocks are u in ?

eurofag here.. how do you trade with these little sums? I have to pay atleast 15€-20€ for an US Stock for only 1 transaction.. that means I am down 40€ if I only buy once and sell once. Do you have way better transaction fees than we do or what
>jelly

Nice, wat u got mayne?

Eurorichs don't trade with babby funds

Gg boys. Im down to 0 again. Fuck vgz

fellow eurofag here - i had the same problem. americans have robin hood which is an app that only works in the US and australia. in the EU i would recommend you DeGiro, hopefully there will come more cheap online brokers here...

why didn't u sell at the peak?

Wait for Deziro

What to do with NXTD?
I'm up a tiny profit after being down for weeks, and I want to sell now before it goes down again but if it continuing to go up will be a trend, I don't want to sell too early.

Why would it go up or down? Does the company have a future? Nothing wrong with locking in profits but I would be rich if I had stronger hands.

$HIIQ

yea nigga I'm watchin dat
the chart looks good... gotta see how it moves at open

Looks like my RH is acting a bit funky this morning. Can't search up tickers. Anyome else having trouble?

lets see how IMNP does today.. maybe another bull run.. watch for dips to buy

same here, this sucks

Can't place an order to sell on open. Deleted and reinstalled app and now I get barely anything on home page. Thanks RobinCuck

I just feel bad for the niggas tryna set stop losses. Rip in peace ma niggas

The Robinhood servers are shitting themselves again. I can't even relog into my account. Someone with a twitter start bitching at support. Maybe they'll fix it before noon this time.

dumping IMGN at open.

shat itself, and I wasn't watching the news.

learn from my mistakes user

what is XGTI going to do?

>Robinhood

7 minutes till open where is everyone?

>select all images with boats

Need to recoup my SAEX losses give me two stocks to go all in too

>be Ameripoor
>have to use some shitty service hosted on a mcdonalds toilet for trading

>Recoup SAEX losses
>two stocks to go all in to

I don't understand.

MNKD AND OMEX

GEVO 2 da moon

I want two meme stocks moon missions to make me ~400 shekels today

HTBX weee

TGD 2 da moon

Down 5%

>riding CLDCW for weeks, bought in around 19 cents
>it seems unusually volatile so I set a stop loss at 25 cents
>it triggers at open today and sells my 500 shares for EIGHTEEN CENTS
>price immediately spikes to almost 30 cents
Lesson learned: use fucking stop limits when volume is low

MWW
GSV

Fresh tips from discord. NPTN is recovering strong following a pre market dump. Buy with conviction below 13.00

HTBX, get in quick, its going to 2.50 today ma niggas

GEVO IS FINISHED

I been in since ~.18 it's been nothing but steady gains, defiantly a China pump hopefully not dump for a while

Great start to the day.

GEVO is going down!!

Based on this candlestick, the smart thing to do would be to buy at the mid afternoon slump, and sell in the before afternoon rise, right?

This style of trading is more fun than looking at fundamentals, and I feel like as long as I stick to trading companies with a lot of market cap and low volatility, I can't get burned TOO bad, right?

Fucking MGT, just go up so I can sell and buy you lower later

WAC might be a moon mission

they havent released the earnings report yet

Shit.

not looking great so far...

It literally looks like you should buy at open every time desu

GEVO 2 da Moon

I got meme'd

ER when??????

it called buying the dip you dweeb. I bet your portfolio doesn't look great either.

I have insider knowledge that will pump TVIX from .92 to 3.75. Just letting my senpai on Veeky Forums know, keep it autistic so nobody catches on.

same. >_

>he decided to buy on the day it reaches the highest

You guys are absolute fucking morons.

Pump when?
Isn't this just

What will SAEX do lads? I bought in at 17 like a autist

Anyone get in on this? Great gains

within the next 36 hours.

Oh God. ARRY why? Looks like I'm joining Noko-bro and killing myself tonight. Someone take care of the calendar for me. It's been fun lads.

It was originally scheduled for AH. Now the time isn't specified. Do you guys know how to check a fucking earnings calendar or Google finance? Buy this dip and hold tight.

Anything to convince us your not just trying to make us all lose money?
How do you know what price it's going up to?

am i missing something, its at 21?

Either wait 3 months for the next quarter update, double down when it hits 9.00, or sell and buy back in 2.5 months.

Still scheduled for 4:30 pm

ESI could be a good short squeeze here pretty soon.

Ayyyy EBIO actually did something alriiiiight

It has just been reverse split, the number changed but it is still the same value. 0.9 is equivalent to 21. You do the math.

All I can say is the reverse split is an indicator of underrated volatility, and the S&P500 being overpriced will increase volatility driving a resurgence in TVIX.

being this retarded and a fucking faggot that he cant even download android studio and use the emulator with it......

watch RNVA

nigga squeeze deez nuts

HTBX faggots buy it. you'll all make money

ESI is going nowhere but down. You could short it i guess but the profit won't be worth the risk.

OK but if this doesn't happen I'm going to have hurt feelings

>instructing people to buy after the dip

Hold at least 4 days and you will be alright.

I can't time the dip for shit

just fuck the VIX

never again

Did anyone listen to my GSV call?

It will be going down sure... but for now almost half the float is short and they will have to cover.. im in it for the little pops here and there. Forsure not long term hold

Wow i can see that robinhood threads are really getting more and more intelligent

What broker lets me short tvix

It will continue to climb for a while yet. Just make sure you short it when it starts coming back down, but don't get greedy as it will level out quickly.

good shit

not buying the dip when I told them earlier... its like these faggots in here like gettting meme'd all over their faces.

>short it when it starts coming back down
>shorting anything with a potential buyout in the background
No. No, thanks.

I got out with a profit still, but holy fuck.

Use google to find the appropriate etf. And, if you don't know what etfs are, look that up, too.

there is no potential buyout lmao. do some research

Why is everyone so confident in GEVO?

b8/10.

Try harder.

Because it's trash

bought the peak. gdit

if you didnt see ARRY going down, you need to check out the 6 month chart. just buy back in a fortnight. its fairly predictable if you have a look.

it literally bears on the 4th of every month and bulls on the 14th. can't get much simpler than that.

what are you guys doing with XGTI? waiting for ER?

I'm just not that good at this kind of stuff, man. I really should just get out of doing any sort of day-to-day trading, but I like the gambling aspect. Unfortunately, no patience, no business sense, nothing.

Niggas, get into Dwti.

Oil is going to have a hard correction this week.