Nth for Yoel is adorable and Yuria is a bad influence on him

I laughed at that.

Sulyvahn's Beasts are cute, CUTE!

Please respond.

im posting this without looking at what it is

wot

>I'm looking to make a SL90 sorcerer

Good luck

why is the DaS2 cover guy in the grand archives? is he the third blackhand or something?

tfw no one plays on xbox anymore

call my name and (save me) from the dark

I'd think they were cute too if it didnt take 5 fuckin years to figure out how to kill them effectively

Early for KF user best user.

>Dusk was meant to have pointed elf ears
>Yorshka has pointed ears
>Seath's crystal golems captured Dusk

What if Yorshka is half whatever Dusk is?

That's a good haul user, fuck off

Thanks.

who

Did refined infusions ruin PvP? without it I cant see as many people using quality builds and more people actually trying different builds. what was wrong with regular scaling? also on some weapons normal+10 will have like c d scaling then refined will have B B for some reason, it should be C C

>invade a mage in lothric castle baiting invasions
>60 int HCSM with back turned to you into CSS memes
>roll them
>walk into him
>rollcatch his panic rolls with longsword
>he switches to estoc and caestus (lol)
>switch to my yhorm's great machete

rofl

if you're going to do the mage shit at least commit lad

no, you kill two black hands and find the third dead

So. Dragonrider bow. Anybody use it? Any reason to use it?

>sl80 is the only true meta

GET DOWN

>Basing off lore assumptions on cut content
Actually, concept art isn't even cut content
As far as the games are concerned, Dusk is human just like the other residents of oolacile

what are some good sets for females? I want my qt sorceress to look spiffy

Are we posting random webms?

black hands are assassins, the faraam knight is probably just another sellsword from drang protecting the princes

Best PvE bow in damage for both STR and quality builds as long as you don't miss the quick arrow from rolling that the composite bow has.

Pharis bow shoots faster but I'm not sure if it deals more damage over time.

Did aldrich become a lord of cinder because of might as an effort by the people of his age to stop him?

Hawkwood specifically notes that aldrich wasn't a lord of cinder because of virtue.

In addition, the deacons robe and deep ring imply that the cathedral of the deep has seen the "grotesqueries" of the deep already, and is set out to stop it at it's core.

But it also explains that their neither their faith, the way of the white as told by the archdeacon set, or tending to the "flame" could save them. And that power has overtook them.

I take this to mean that they originally got aldrich to become a lord of cinder in an effort to stop him, he became too powerful, and the influences of the "deep" became apparent in that age.

And now, through Sulyvahn's and Mcdonnell's meddling, the deacons have become corrupted again, with mcdonnell splintering from royce and klimt to go to irithyll with aldrich on his quest for power.

I cant get my damn hands on a falchion.
Is the range and damage alot worse compared to the storm cs and carthus cs?

GIVE ME SOME REFINED GEMS
GIVE ME REFINED GEMS
GIVE ME SOME FUCKING REFINED GEEEEEEEEEEEEMS

12 playthroughs in and I only just learnt about the hole in the middle of Smouldering Lake you can use the ballista to open. This entire time I was wondering why the Demon Ruins bonfire sat you backwards but I guess you're supposed to come from the other side.

Cole, if you're browsing the thread, whats your build?

Fire keeper chest
Black leather leggings

>[anime opening intensifies]

Hey, /dsg/, I was thinking of either doing a Int/Dex with a Griffith aesthetic or a pure Int qt witch, both in Dark Souls 3. I will primarily be doing PvE, so I am not sure which would be more fun.

How do you suppose I go about the fashion souls? I assume I will be maining piercings swords for both builds, but cool weapon ideas are also appreciated.

I will most likely be choosing the Sorcerer over Assassin, unless you guys think the latter is more optimal.

Good job buying Collectors Edition

Good for PvE, hits like a truck. I have had no success in PvP with any bow though, so if you can get it to actually hit something, then good for you.

significantly higher than storm curved sword
a little lower than carthus cs

however it doesn't have the range of either or the bleed of carthus cs

carthus cs is just the best

I think we all know the reason Dusk is only a human is because they didn't originally get to do the Oolacile content and just put in what they had finished at the time.

How does hollowing interact with NG+?
I have a luck-based invader character at a relatively low SL. I'm planning on taking them into NG+ for more slabs.

If I take them into NG+, will I lose my current hollowing (and thus the +10 luck bonus from my hollow weapons)? I know I lose my dark sigils, but if I also lose all of my hollowing then I'll be kinda fucked.

>those shoes

muh dick

I'm gonna invade with a refined rotten gruh spear with poison resin

And you can't stop me

I'll mildly inconvenience you guys by poisoning you

That's good to hear. I kinda want to try to cobble together a dragonrider cosplay after seeing that dude at the cosplay FC with the pursuer set up.

Thank you, friend.
Though I will not be worrying about the bleed honestly.
I am running a quality build with hollowslayer until end game and going faith.
Just have always loved the curved swords.

What if the souls games weren't rushed with heaps of cut content

Guys I'm the scrub from the last thread.

I'm basically seeing two ideas:
40 str + int/faith, 50 str 2h, and quality builds.

out of these three weapons: Profaned Greatsword, Yhorm's Machete, and Dragonslayer Greataxe, which is the best? which build goes best with it?

Thanks senpai

As a deprived you get 9 extra levels
As a knight you get 2 extra levels
As a sorcerer you get 15 extra levels
I would recommend going pure casting otherwise get the bare minimum for moonlight greatsword and use that

They'd defy industry standards and be pretty darn good.

Grab a composite bow and do rolling attacks after you evade a combo.

sailor moon is that you

I swear to god item discovery is a placebo, got one ear in two hours with the full farming gear, and 3 others with no item discovery equipment

Those are all really good for high STR greatweapons
desu it's probably up to preference

What'd you guys think of the return to Anor Londo in III? I just finished it, and it made me sad. I hated seeing it destroyed.

You have no proof to back that up
Concept art is just that, concept art. you shouldn't really think too much into it, those ideas might get dropped by the dev team as soon as they are brought up.
It would make no sense to make dusk a separate race from the other residents of oolacile. If this means anything, it's that from might have wanted to do a more generic high fantasy game with elves and similar things but dropped the idea even before they started to work on the game.

That's more or less how it went, Aldrich was becoming increasingly powerful by eating people, then someone looked at his bloated mass and thought "what if we set that on fire".

Although I'm not sure if there's any period of non-corrupt Deep worship between Aldrich's unwilling sacrifice and Sulyvahn's ascension. Sulyvahn might simply have been the one who facilitated the spread of the Deep Faith across old Way of White lands in Lothric, while the original burning of Aldrich could've been done by whichever ruling kingdom was in power at the time, not necessarily the church itself.

Although his soul points that Aldrich grew "disillusioned with his throne", so perhaps he went along with it willingly the first time around?

Use the storytellers staff. Then use the pyromancy toxic cloud. They stack and are stronger forms of poison

Lol fuck estoc users, seriously

Or they could nerf the hornet for being goddamn stupid and then make everything else viable at the same time.

(me)
Here's how PvP works:

Entry people either use straightswords/estoc and mash R1, because you can typically throw out a new R1 faster than you opponent can roll dodge the first R1 and retaliate, or they get something like the dragonslayer greataxe because they think they just need to do a fuckton of damage to win.

People who don't like that parry, either via being predicative, setup parrying with a shield by blocking the first and parrying the second swing, or by mashing whenever they get hit so that they parry immediately after the second swing and deflect the third, which is not a terrible idea if you know the guy's going to keep swinging since you can kill them with one riposte if you've got a hornet ring.

Skeptics who get bored of one-riposte killing people move on to heavy weapons and bait idiots into swings, potentially with a dragonslayer GA, but most likely a Yhorms machete. Though they'll still totally one-riposte kill people. After that you've also got UGS users who are basically the same, but with more poke attacks and slightly more risk taking.

Getting good (at making builds) requires going a step further and taking all these playstyles and their counters into account. Parry people who rushdown, shoot people who play with punishable passive moves until they have to try and fail at playing rushdown with a GA/CGS, use unparriable moves through their parries.

Or you can play the hidden meta and just use quickfire bow rolling attacks with the bloodring.

>would you recommend dragonslayer greataxe then? 40 or 50 str?
not really
the best training-wheels weapon in my opinion would be the stormdrake sword you get from the NK soul.

>Llewllyn
Iron round shield has more physical resistance and stability for one less point of weight, I don't get why western people use the lewd shield. The iron round shield is as common as the caestus in jap videos (not that they're the meta authority).

I was going to play as an Aldrich Faithful until I saw what the Deep had done to my freaking favorite area.

So now I'm a Blade of the Darkmoon that can't invade anyone because reasons. Such is the eternal mandate of the Dark Sun.

high str? like 50?

>tfw 98% of all hosts sooner or later start the "I'll do nothing but run away and roll away" game

I'm glad Washing Pole exists. So tired of this rolling faggotry.

They had a contact with bamco to shit out 3 games in a span of 5 years, on top of that miyazaki decided he wanted to work on a side project (bloodborne)
Lets just hope they don't sign contracts with publishers that just want to jew everything out for money anymore

Just about.

What is the best Ultra Greatsword?

Assuming the Astora gets its stupid rolling slam-thrust patched to the correct damage so it no longer hits like a low orbit ion cannon.

Whoops, put the (me) on the wrong post, I'm the third one quoted.

Already started as a Mercenary. Going to 15 Dex to use a Crystal-infused spear (S-scaling with Int) as backup.

depends on the build. If you just want to slap a UGS on something you already have, profaned is probably the easiest to staple on and has an ideal moveset. LKGS is also really good, especially with lightning weapon.

Actually I think Gwyndolin is the one who made Anor Londo snowy, Aldrich probably did kill best bro Giant Blacksmith though.

Not all of the content that was cut was cut for time constraints. Some of it was changed to something different entirely.

What if From was able to intentionally make good pvp instead of two accidents that turned out good that they never recreated.

I love this webm.

Oh I'm fine with the snow, what I'm not fine with is all the pieces of Aldrich littering the floors and stairs and the abominations of the Cathedral turning the place in a goddamn stable. And the silver knights outside do absolutely nothing to reclaim the place, even after you open the main doors.
Goddamnit From.

>"tfw no friends"
>"at least I still have you, crow"

>"Fuck you I'm out"

what the shit

youtube.com/watch?v=sFvENQBc-F8

Can anyone drop a Scholar Ring for me? I forgot to get it in NG, NG+ and now I can't get Orbeck in NG++ unless I waste 2 respecs.

Now that is some sweet tech

Yeah I think it kinda did. They should replace refined with mundane and leave uninfused as the "quality infusion".

Or just fix it making weapons do stupid damage.

What? The only ballista thing I know about is the speckled stoneplate. What are you talking about? Pics?

>It would make no sense to make dusk a separate race from the other residents of oolacile.

Who said anything like that?
You never see the ears of any of the Oolacile residents. Dusk is the only non-monstrous example of a person from Oolacile that we have access to. Whatever she was would set the tone for every single other Oolacile citizen.

Was more thinking along the lines of "which hits the hardest for least compromise of range/moveset"

Infested with curved sword and estoc invaders at the moment and I wanted to start playing with an UGS on my quality to see if hyperarmour is the solution I hope it is.

>snowy

You're adorable user

ps4bros, are you having any luck with blues summons?

>tfw i wish this was still possible

I miss backstep iframes

though they'b be broken in conjunction with the caestus as it stands

But Dark Souls 3 has the most fun PvP in any of the games, d-dont criticize Miyazaki-senpai :^)

I had jut realized the seeky mage is actually the invader
For some reason this makes this webm so much better

what do you got to trade

This is the cutest PvP .webm I've ever seen.

No, but I have been having some luck with Watchdogs. Still not as frequent as I would like though. Just 8 more to go for that useless ring

You can see the exact moment his plan fell apart. I feel for the lil guy.