/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General

Legs Edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/rJSc1Psm
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Online: pastebin.com/exxVjzEv
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib

Previous thread: We need someone to sacrifice himself and take care of the pastebins.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HIOksXKK4ZhdxLnLq9lRJtzJML5EoqwfkyRRDjbmWIU/edit?usp=sharing
strawpoll.me/10304480
mega.nz/#!PJJATZwT!Wd_HcFTCfbz2ptypQy8doe9vctTr0WaHbiyyEX9kuGw
g.e-hentai.org/g/937701/91a9fa8fbd/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, we survived to bump limit. Let's see if we can make it happen again, shall we?

Since the ELMG accessories are still fairly new, this is the list that other user posted with the translated names/ effects/ where to find them:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HIOksXKK4ZhdxLnLq9lRJtzJML5EoqwfkyRRDjbmWIU/edit?usp=sharing

Also, i'm kind of curious on the state of this general after it's transformation from /mgqg/, so i created a poll to check how many are playing each game:
strawpoll.me/10304480

I need to get more earrings.

best monster girl?

Decided to draw this yesterday after I went "that's enough grinding for today" on EMG.

I should do the water and grass starters too, as a selkie and a harpy.

So in MGQ paradox when you lose to the Rabbit Girl the loss scene that follows is just of her giving you a foot job, but I noticed in the gallery that there is a scene of her having sex with Luka.

Im guessing you can only get this scene after recruiting her and requesting it from at the castle with high enough affinity?

mega.nz/#!PJJATZwT!Wd_HcFTCfbz2ptypQy8doe9vctTr0WaHbiyyEX9kuGw

Anyone do doujin scan cleaning? I'm kind of busy with other things...

Could Luka possibly beat Reinhard considering he did beat a goddess

Considering that looks like a textbook Gary Sue I'll just give a "No". You can argue if the elemental powers Luke has allows him to cancel out abilities (Like wind nullifying Arrow guarantee) but it isn't worth arguing about it.

Yeah, fuck that Gary Sue and his ability to tell salt and sugar apart without tasting them.

Been away for quite some time, so obligitory post asking:
>Is the Part 1 translation done yet (ignoring EX patch)?
>Is Part 2 out yet?
>Is the sidestory thing out yet?

Or anything else of note? Or are we still WaitingSkelly.jpg?

No.

Assuming this is accurate, ~30% translated, ~10% edited.

Oh man. I don't want to shit on anybody, Dargoth, MGL and co. are doing a great job, but it's been a long wait. Part 1 came out a year, two months and ten days ago but who's counting and Part 2 is nowhere to be seen and the translation is not nearly done. I wish the translation team had more help.

Dargoth says on the blog that things are getting better as time goes on as the team gets better at working together. Personally I've been around since part 1 of the original was only 1/3 done or so, I can wait longer. I don't have a source but someone else said part 2 of paradox may not even be out till 2018 so not like there is a huge rush yet.
I miss Rogue though.

i beat mgq what do i do now

End it.

>Play NG+
>Read S&P
>Shitpost about Part 3
>Play Paradox
>Shitpost about Paradox

Yes

cute monster girls

But doesn't that loli hate men/idea of having to eat semen?

Button nose REE

brother

why are you so dead?

Feed me more semen, user.

But, but, we survived the limit.

Does she?

She does but she still knows that will be her food source in a few years whether she likes it or not.

>no mention of shitposting about NG+ or S&P
NEVER EVER

>that moment when he first tried using Daystar only for the other monster to use a preparation attack
>he literally walked out of the room for 3 minutes
>comes back with the most defeated look possible
>somehow manages to actually come back and win the fight first try without losing

that dude was a fucking legend

did he really not save any of the videos? the reaction to Beelzebub was priceless and it sucks thinking we'll never get to relive something like that

Looks cute

I'm surprise there no fan Pokemon game that features monstergirls, the only thing that comes close is Moemon rom hack. Any other projects that tried to take it a step further falls off the radar and never finishes.

There was that pocket girl hunter game but you need to put monster in several quotation marks before it even starts to qualify.

Edgy here, I hate spiders so fucking much. When I say spiders are disgusting, I'm not talking about just the most monstrous ones, I'm not talking about the ones that eat humans, I'm talking about the whole RACE.

Yeah, it's a shame. Additionally, while gijinkas are nice and all, most of them I see on pixiv are just cosplay-tier personifications, with humans wearing motifs of the respective pokemon.

THANK YOU!!!
By cleaning you mean splitting the pages?

Beautiful

Thank you! Was really looking forward this
Uploaded it here: g.e-hentai.org/g/937701/91a9fa8fbd/ also asking for the cleaning (but like don't know what it is)
Are you planning on translating it? If yes and you don't have the time for the typeset, you could give the script and I'll try putting a bounty for editing at sadpanda

Split pages, deskew the skewed ones, that sort of thing. I suppose I could provide a translation but there isn't anything worth reading in the text.

That's can be said for most doujins tho

THANK YOU

monstergirl on catboy is my fetish

Repeat event. 1 ruby from each easy/med/hard 100 runs and 2 medals from each difficulty.
I know they have to make money but this return to shit ruby rewards really sucks.

Also new tickets. Can't wait to get none of the girls in 2k tickets again.

Also has another bothered to open some of these images up? Seems like half of them produce the "embedded file" error when trying to upload.

They're called Summer tickets apparently.

Thankfully they have a 10-day login bonus for summer and hopefully they'll give another HR ticket on the last day.

Haven't got Yuki and Rem, so hopefully I can get at least one of them.

and log in bonus for ticket event.
I have Yuki and Rem already but hey I'll take free upgrades I guess if I don't get 4 Kuras, 2 Queens, 2 Jelly, 1 Fi, 1 Aluru 0 GW girls like last time.

Good thing I'm only missing Mai from this line-up, so Yuki and Lem will just help to limit break the ones I have(Y50 L40)

Rare tickets seem to be worthless at this point... I already have 30+ of them unused, and I already have at least one copy of all the ticket girls at max limit break.

Won't lie, I was hoping they would have a Volume 10 login bonus, coinciding with the release of Tio. Or Doppel being released on 31/May to coincide with her birthday.

Google translate calls them Hydrangea Gacha tickets. Considering there is a Hydrangea on it GT is probably is right. Starts the 31st.

You can get Quess and Saki from them still and more of the never hurt even if they are LB fully.

They still could I think. Usually there is only like 1-3 days advance notice for volume log in and they replace the tiny recruit a friend box when they do it.

Funny, after using the last of my GW, I spun my R tickets, got nothing but Rares, then spun M tickets and got an 2 Phoes at once.

My first Saki(and first SR) came from a single M ticket roll so I can't really complain about them either.

Ah, alright, I only considered the 夏 kanji.

Makes sense, since spring's a sakura (cherry blossom) flower. I wonder what would they use to represent autumn and winter though.)

Shame, I wished the rates were as good as the first 10 days the sakura tickets were launched, you can get an average of 8 HRs in 100 rolls.

>Get Feret from the login bonus HR ticket
>Then they announce special tickets that give Feret
>Get Rem from the second login bonus HR ticket
>Then they announce special tickets that give Rem

Well I would say Snow(Yuki) would be obvious for winter but they fucked up and put her as the summer ticket option. Guess they could still have her the the unobtainable mascot or have Froze do it.

I've had every girl except for one in every single ticket event so far and never obtained the missing girl during the event. These tickets might as well just give out HR Elders for me.

Woops meant for

That ain't so bad, I got Feret from my first SR ticket and Iormu from my second SR ticket.

I got Holo for White Day HR, Gina for the Golden Week HR. Sucks no Summer HR ticket, but maybe they'll give us one for Tanabata.

That didn't take long. I did the second draft of Popplio now.

>tfw you can't hold hands with interlocking fingers with her

>ELMG
Anyone notice an increase in drop rate for the HR girls that drop from map? I've gotten 2 Dyna, a Keros, and a Froze in the last three days, and I only run them once every thirty event runs or so.

Nope, I didn't notice. Never touched the older story maps since January.

This is pretty misleading. 30% of the lines are translated, but that's counting a fuckload of lines no one really gives a shit about like when Luka says "Hya!" on attacking. If Dargoth kept on going at the rate he was going at the last patch, I wouldn't be surprised if the next patch is the complete storyline patch. I think a month ago he was doing pyramid edits.

>pampas rump

Why are you doing this?

I want to try anal with alma elma

The TL will come out before Part 2 because TTR is a fucking gongshow

>ELMG
If you combine something partway, so it's +1 to +4, it can still be safely combined to upgrade without losing potency(that is, +1 counts as 2 pieces of that base rarity, +2 counts as 3 pieces), etc.

I am ambivalent about spider

>First attack will always miss
>All subsequent attacks will miss too
Why did he need resistances?

This is the kind of OC I despise.

I'm definitely noticing it. They probably quietly tweaked it(or only discussed in the nip forum), but the chance for HR to show up in the maximum reward slot seems to have improved(and either removed from the random "beat this one group on this one map" reward table, or kept the same abysmal chance).

>page 10

Part 4 when

>Tanuki bitch activates skill 3, 3 rounds in a row
Who the fuck balanced this shit? It feels like Quess Skill 1 cheer has to hit her turn 1 or you can't kill everyone.
I know the tier 3 reward is garbage but damn it is annoying.

Hello darkness my old friend
I've come to speak with you again

where did everything go wrong

Yeah that fight is Super Hard

I wish the tier 3 reward was at least an accessory from N to HR quality sometimes. Getting a cream or N ticket when you do wipe them out is lame.

im fucking determined to get at least one this time.

Enjoy your 7th 3 star Kura

when salty said he lost 3 months worth of progress when his pc died

MGI Demo2 when

Hi. Haven't been around for some time. How's that /mggg/ thing coming along?

i heard it was out already only for patreon fags

Fuck.

There are mini demos for MGI's individual sex scenes available on Patreon.

literally me when i read this general.

In the MGQ NG+ mod why doesn't Luka rape Alice?

Missed me?

N-no.

Please stop impersonating me.

But I'm so bored.