docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub
>How to get autosummon covenants to work on PC:
steamcommunity.com/app/374320/discussions/0/357286119111456394/

DaS2>DaS3 tbqh

DO NOT SEXUALIZE THE FIREKEEPER

>when hosts want to feel important in a FC

>on a long winning streak
>host suddenly starts throwing knives at my opponent
Why? If you're bored, just fight me after I kill the guy.

Shit>your taste tbqh

Irithyll could have been so much better. It has great aesthetics but doesn't really feel like a real town. You can't go inside most buildings and the design of the level feels unnatural. I hope DLC expands on Irithyll and Pontiff.

My opinion > your opinion tbqhwufambbq

Repostan

No

I have college finals until Friday and I spent 2 hours getting killed by a cripple and sickly boipucci

Maybe tomorrow though

i'd like to step on her right boob and then slowly put all my weight onto the foot

Why there are no r34 of the serpents?

Barely. Might as well say DaS2=DaS3.

Ok, so this has probably been asked a bunch of times, but what exactly is the deal with the Lords of Cinder? I was under the impression that they were heroes (except Aldritch) who linked the first flame in the past. But if so, why are they back, why do they need to link the fire again, and why aren't they part of the Soul of Cinder?

I thought it was pretty good tbqh

better than Cainhurst at least

Is there really any logical reason why anyone should do a faith build? I mean at 30 faith you have access to L blade and D blade where they deal damage identically only indifferent categories (lightning and magic) and if you want to be low level you have no honest use for it since you can't use any seriously good weapons because you're too busy leveling up attunment,faith and vigor that you have to skimp on str and dex
I mean seriously you might as well say fuck it and just keep 20 faith for deep protection and a heal spell or just use tears and focus on dex building its just pitiful that no miracle is worth putting 60 points in faith shows how much God means to Fromsoftware bunch of atheists

So is Firekeeper supposed to be albino or blonde? I can never tell.

Why is there no r34 of Patches?

>allying with Drakes/Dragons
>2013+3
I shiggy diggy as a slayer of those

Thanks I needed this.

dude wheres ur fucking lightning resin get this shit out of here

King of the storm should have had twice the health it had.

I wanted to buy my wife's son a new game for his Xbox one and I was wondering if this is appropriate for her?

It's good but I think it could have been amazing. For example, the bonfire leading to the dungeon is called 'Distant Manor' but looks nothing like an actual manor. You see windows on the outside of the window but inside there are none, it's just a stone building with no decorations. It's the little things that bother me.

Where ya invadin at /dsg/?

want to do a Archdeacon Klimt build

>cleric
>archdeacon set
>saint bident
>golden ritual spear
>archdeacon's great staff
>cleric's candlestick
>lifehunt scythe
>deep soul
>great deep soul
>darkmoon bow
>aldrich faithful

what should i use for the hands?

anything i missed or should change?

So....this....is...the power.....of....shitpostong

Subtlety is an important aspect of trolling, /pol/.

>NG+ Way of Blue Dried Fingers in Crucifixion Woods

>windows on the outside of the window
*outside of the building

>my marriage partner's son
FTFY

>keep getting killed in Cathedral of the Deep
>fuck this
>have a fap
>take a shower
>come back and cheese everything
Explain this.

Is there really any logical reason why anyone should do an INTbuild? I mean at 30 INT you have access to pestilent mercury and crystal magic weapon where they deal damage identically only indifferent categories (mercurial and magic) and if you want to be low level you have no honest use for it since you can't use any seriously good weapons because you're too busy leveling up attunment,INT and vigor that you have to skimp on str and dex
I mean seriously you might as well say fuck it and just keep 20 INT for great magic weapon and a stealth spell or just use magic shield and focus on dex building its just pitiful that no spell is worth putting 60 points in INT shows how much magic means to Fromsoftware bunch of minister frollos

>tfw woke up from dream where I was going on a road trip across america starting from the house I grew up in in the mojave desert with my pug, a little girl, Unbreakable Patches, my talking parrot sidekick, Patches' parrot sidekick which looked like the Nameless king's dragon, an entire pack of stray dogs, some random shitters from Africa, Siegward and my grandparents

How can real life ever compare?

should i kill myself if i'm feeling something towards this image
y/y

Aye

My dick will be ready tomorrow if you're trying again

pls
Ds3>=Ds1>Ds2

>my wife's son

cuck

this

goddamit don't make my rant pasta please

does anyone want to help a poor sod with the Catacombs of Carthus?

Irithyll would have been top notch if the town area was at least 30% larger

why did you make this post?

Just run past the room with all the fuck you magic.

I squeeze the eggs into the mayonnaise

>Ds1>Ds2=Ds3
step it up famicom

Yeah I can. I'm a level 49 though so I don't know if you can summon me

>Want to do some Jolly cooperation against Nameless king
>Keep being summoned by host who want to fight him with 3 phantoms

Anyone need help for some PVE stuff on PS4?

On the super nintendo? Sure

dude what

I'm 41. password is CarthusCat

>Is there really any logical reason why anyone should do a faith build?
do it and find out fgt

You can run past most everything. In fact, I did make a couple of runs from the abysswatchers bonfire straight to Wolnir.

I just traveled to the Catacombs of Carthus bonfire, right by the skele ball. iLL put my sign next to a wall. My name is Dr Pavel

Eh, I've grown to appreciate it.
Specially when everything after it and the catacombs were super short.

>not Dr. Havel
Who hired you to stagger Dr. Havel?

Trying to invade Archdragon Peak near Nameless King, but I keep getting these two faggots.

SL150 btw

OK, I need to get there first. I almost did but those damn damn merry-go-curved swords fuck me up so bad

That password is too long. I'll do 'dsg' (no quotes)

So why did this faggot start attacking everyone

DaS1 > DeS > BB >= DaS3 >>> DaS2

lotta loyalty for a summoned grape!

ok

He's a salty sailor who gets mad when people beat him

Help, please: what is thr best way to deploy a WHEEL build? SL 25 amd raw wheel +2?

If Ds3 had an overall world design similar to ds1, it would undoubtedly be #1. A lot of the area are large enough to make up for it with plenty of intertwining paths. the High wall fo Lothric and undead settlement in particular are very strong areas.

otherwise, ds3 improves on ds1 in every way (except poise, arguably, but lets not get into that)
I can't wait until the DLCs.

I'd put BB as equal to DeS and above DaS3 but otherwise I agree.

The masketta man

So where can I find the DS3 soundtrack? Is there an official way to get it or is it just on, presumably, torrent sites?

The dude triple buffs. Of course he would.

This nigger can solo every DS bosses, discuss

Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would black crystal a darkmoon before killing an invader?

The flight plan I filed with the gargoyles lists me, my summons, and Dr. Havel here, but only one invader. Whoever gestures first gets to stay on my gargoyle!

He is the one who knocks

Let me know when you get to this bon fire. I can place my sign at the first bonfire if you want?

It's not explained, as far as I know. You'll have to make your own headCONAN to make sense of it really.

So /dsg/, I just had to take an aluminum bat to a woman's face tonight.

How are the rest of you fine people doing?

>[stretch out gesture]

i could use a hand killing the big dogs by archdeacon. already killed aldrich tho so youd have to tank/attack while i spam sorcery

Do halbers in DaS1 have a sweetspot mechanic? Im using the great scythe and I cant tell.

DaS3 = BB > DeS = DaS > DaS2

That might be best, I don't want to waste a lot of embers trying to get past those sons of bitches.

Collector's Edition.

enjoy your assault charges

Well at least you can move!

Who are you?

I put my sign right when you walk in to Carthus Catacombs

Sure.
If you have a seed of giant I can help you kill them if you already killed aldrich.

Password/location?

They're going to show up in the DLC, right?

They've got gigantic influence in Dark Souls 3's lore, why not

Really close.

DaS1 > DeS >= BB > DaS3 >>> DaS2

I want to make a Maldron the Assassin build in Dark Souls 3. What's the most alike armour set? Closest I can get is Alva helmet with full knight set.

No. I think axes are the only weapons that have a sweetspot, and if I remember correctly it doesn't even affect the damage but how your attacks chain.

>When Aldrich ruminated on the fading of the fire, it inspired visions of a coming age of the deep sea.
He knew the path would be arduous, but he had no fear. He would devour the gods himself.
>"A secret symbol left by Caryll, runesmith of Byrgenwerth. This transcription of the Great Ones' inhuman voices depicts downreaching currents. This rune means "Deep Sea" and grants augmented resistance. Great volumes of water serve as a bulwark guarding sleep, and an augur of the eldritch Truth. Overcome this hindrance, and seek what is yours."

We bloodborne prequel now

DaS > DeS

You're not a real man if the idea of a tail slapping against your chest while you pound away doesn't get you rock hard

was your name mike?

I think this is the hardest non boss enemy in the series. Seriously, what the fuck was their problem? I wasn't bothering them

Alright look for it, it's down near the entrance. You should be able to see it

meet after pontiff, password yuria

How come no matter how hard I try or how much I try im still a useless pile of fucking worthless shit and cant fucking die fuckHNOIL SRNSKLJ"