/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

Previous thread: Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the North American Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

For non-NA users:
Android: apkpure.com/kingdom-hearts-unchained-χ/com.square_enix.android_googleplay.khuxww
iOS: pastebin.com/615r7LbY

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
pastebin.com/wmabZqr2

Most recent interviews:
Unchained χ: khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-Unchained-X-releasing-April-7th-6402
HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-Commemorative-600th-Issue-6090
Kingdom Hearts III: khinsider.com/news/KH3-Nomura-Interview-with-Dengeki-Mt-Olympus-Happy-Ending-Post-KH3-Direction-Undecided-5661

khwiki.net

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Other urls found in this thread:

altema.jp/khux/keyb-20
kh13.com/news/concept-art-for-disneys-cancelled-iosandroid-kingdom-hearts-game-revealed-including-wreck-it-ralph-frozen-tangled-star-wars-worlds
khwiki.com/Forum:Should_there_be_a_page_for_Fragmented_Keys?
fanfiction.net/s/8518269/1/Back-Seat-Stretcher
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Engelbert Humperdinck is the best

Story update when? Gimme that rumble rose

It's Divine Rose, and Beast's Castle isn't until 400 or something

Probably next month; we just got a quest update last week.

fuck meant meant Divine Rose
altema.jp/khux/keyb-20

We've already gotten two story updates this month. I think that means the next one will be the first week of June.

Anyone have the better versions of this?

>There are those who still believe this was real to this very day.
Have pity on those poor, lost souls.

Wait there's another Keyblade?

Which one do I upgrade then? Olympia or Divine Rose?

see
DR is magic/speed while Olympia is power/speed
>Which one do I upgrade then? Olympia or Divine Rose?
That really depends on your medals down the line when you get there, just stick to the 3 elementals+ SL for now(Olympia is locked at 10 atm)

You guys told me NOT to upgrade SL though...

There are two more.

After Divine Rose you get Moogle of Glory from a weekend quest
Or whatever days NA decides to assign it to

But wait! There's more! Mind you KH13 was really the only place to report on this and they got half of their shit from Reddit. I believe some rando at IGN tried to run with it for a bit, but he pretty much just sourced KH13.

So which one should I upgrade KHfag?

>felling for the SL is bad meme
Upgrade SL after maxing TT,LL and TW first. Do not touch Olympia since thats ones locked from maxing out

>tfw you will never use Mogli's "Keyblade"
That scene's cute as heck though

Fuckin' do what you want.

You'll get enough Orichalcum to level them all eventually. It's not a big deal.

Are there even enough Orichalcums to upgrade Olympia to max? Let alone another keyblade?

>2 genies
Everytime

It was for "perspective".

Right now we can max out 4 keyblades since we're at 300. I mean you can upgrade olympia but its a waste since you're locked out at +10 right now

>kh13.com/news/concept-art-for-disneys-cancelled-iosandroid-kingdom-hearts-game-revealed-including-wreck-it-ralph-frozen-tangled-star-wars-worlds
>That concept art developed for the game is literally taken from the concept art of the movies
>"New Town" is pretty much a traced over Radiant Garden
DChiuch is a fucking moron.

And I just checked, he's still defending it, a year later.
khwiki.com/Forum:Should_there_be_a_page_for_Fragmented_Keys?

GET ON THE HYDRA'S BACK!!

Considering Sora's experiences with Ansem SoD and Xenmas, what do you think will happen the first time Sora meets Terra in person?

>I'll encourage the News Team at KH13 to contact some Disney and Wideload Games people, and try and get an official confirmation. But I wouldn't expect results, not many companies like to talk about their cancelled games – they were cancelled for a reason, after all. Actually the original Disney employee who requested that I remove his name from the article (and out of respect for that I don't think any of us should name), in their email to me, stressed that employees are not allowed to confirm or deny anything that was not announced by Disney themselves, and could get into trouble by doing so, so I really don't think this will go anywhere. --DChiuch

I don't say this often but what a fucking dumbass holy shit

If he's still carrying Ventus inside him, crying.
If not, his hand in friendship

Man, Starlight starts out so nice and just goes to shit by the end there

>We COULD try to get confirmation but like it probably won't do any good right
>So we should just believe the leak, it's totally legit
DChiuch for worst autist

Friendship and goofiness, clearly this is Sora we're talking about after all

What does restore resources do?

>There is also "Kingdom Hearts Online" to talk about (but there is strong evidence that Kingdom Hearts Online became Kingdom Hearts Fragmented Keys),
Fucking what
>and the original "mystery game" "Birth by Sleep sequel" referred to in a few interviews, which was originally going to be on PSP and of course is now being realised as BBS0.2
This "game" literally never went anywhere outside of Nomura's head and 0.2 is only a fragment of the full scenario he had in mind.

Why is this guy so goddamn dumb

People like to think that their unique, special and matter to everyone so they make up bullshit to justify their existence.

Years and years of autistic dickpatting by the fanbase.
When it's literally only you and khinsider, it's not surprising that you get an air of infallibility even though you're pretty fuckin' shit.

We could start our own site and be better

We don't need to start a site. /khg/ is already better than KH13.

wth is that?

This fucker needs to show up in KH3.

I wouldn't mind a council of FF villains like the Disney Villains from the first game.

Moogle so hard to level this baby up

Don't overdo it. We've already had Dissidia.

Mine's only at +1
I seriously cannot even do the nut challenge
Like how the hell dude

Is that what they did? I never played it.

Pretty much.

Yep.

Oh man Dissidia felt so cheesy.
(but I thought it was fun.)

It was fun. I still haven't played 012 though.

Do lvl 160 till you get enough nuts for synthesis it drops at least one, i run out of juice on the lvl 200 challenges towards the end and my keyblades are at 25+.
Im quite shit as that's what i've resorted to cause I need that mad upgrade in the picture which roughly translates to morejuice&morepower

>Hey I have to protect the palace, you go and fight the monsters, okay
So are these niggas actually doing anything or what?

>any form of guards and/or police in any form of media
>being anything other than completely useless

I haven't seen this before
I'm dying

See

fanfiction.net/s/8518269/1/Back-Seat-Stretcher

>I haven't seen this before
New?

>You stupid dick! You got cummy juice all over my Chevy!

Is it just me, or was their no daily log in bonus today?

You have like 7 minutes?

To /khg/ yes. Whoever organises this shit isn't as regular as all the other generals. This is the first one I've seen

/khg/ is an oddity among generals because it actually dies once it runs out of stuff to talk about.

We've had about 4-5 iterations of this thing. There's an unspoken agreement to only revive it once there's new content to discuss, I think.
I suspect this one won't die, though, with Unchained going strong and 2.8 on the way. It all depends on whether Unchained keeps getting content after finishing its story or not, we might end up letting it die until KH3 if that happens.

>if that happens.
If that doesn't happen, I mean.

>Snow White takes a another 3 star Snow White to evolve it to 4 stars
So how many of her do I need to get a 6 star Snow White?
To turn her into 5 Stars does it take another 4 star White, or still a 3 star White? I got 10 of her sitting around my storage because it refuses to give me more Dwarf medals out of the level 80 mission

Yes, you need another 4* to evolve into a 5* and another 5* to evolve into a 6*

If you only want to make a 6* you will need 8 3*, if you want to make a guilted one you will need 25 3*.

>if you want to make a guilted one you will need 25 3*.
Whoa boy, not devoting that much storage to her. She ain't my waifu she is lucky I'll hang onto these extra 8 medals of her.
Thank you.

should i pull on the power/speed/wisdom medal event or is there some confirmation the next medal event will be better?

Only if you desperately need either of the the three types. If not, wait and see what the next deal is.

SE PR really never say anything and if they do is at the earliest a day before, so if they are going to announce anything about the nex deal it will be tomorrow.

In any case, the current deal is only good if one of your types is a lot weaker than the others or if you are looking for a specific medal, so unless you fit on one of those two cases, I wouldn't recommend doing it.

WHEN YOU WALK AWAY

Why 23?

I REALIZE

IT'S VERY EASY COME ON IN
JUST TAKE A CHANCE AND SHAKE A FIN

FINALLY, SOMEONE LET OUT OF MY CAGE

You need 4 3*, then make 3 of those with 1 dot (+3) = 7 3*, then evolve 4 3* into 4* (+4) = 11 3*

Then make 1 4* 2 dots, and evolve the 3 4* into 5* (1 4= 2 3; 3 4 = 6 3 / +6) = 17 3*

Then make 1 5* 3 dots, and evolve the 2 5* into 6* ( 1 5 = 2 4 = 4 3; 2 5 = 8 3 / +8) = 25 3*

*taps x furiously*

So are we gonna get a new KH3 trailer at E3 or a 2.8 one?

2.8 definitely. KH3 won't be out until 2017/2018

Who knows?
We may even get nothing and have them save everything for TGS.

The total number in this image is wrong see

Has there been any word from SENA about linking twitter/google accounts to unchained instead of facebook? Were those avaikable immediately upon release in the JP version, or did they get those overtime?

I've held off from joining the irl drama creating machine that is facebook for 10 years now, and I'd like to keep it that way.

just make some shitty throwaway account

>Were those avaikable immediately upon release in the JP version
Immediately.

It definitely seems like SENA wants Uχ to be a social game in the purest sense. Especially since, in JP, you simply back your save up at the location requested.

Like I don't get Google+ bullshit because I backed up on Google, and the Facebook button on the home page doesn't exist, profile pictures don't exist. It's literally just to keep your save safe.

I think I did ask them on Twitter, but of course they don't reply to anyone.

I'm still pretty new to khux,
What's really the point of missions like the Snow White one if you don't want to upgrade her medal?

Gotta catch 'em all!

avatar coins are nice. sometimes you gotta buy a 45 coin hat just to get to the good shit and the only other way to get coins are selling 4*+ medals

I sent a wordy and professionally neuteral email to the support address asking about the future plans for this. Hopefully, I'll get a response that isn't just a copy-paste of "how to link to a facebook account".

Please. FFVI was a good game and had some great character interactions. But if you had to pick a good FF character, it'd have to be THIS guy.

Dimension traveling

Clash on the big bridge theme

The ability to transform

Heavy interest in collecting weapons

His quirky personality

He fits the theme and game play better

Please. If KH3 is to introduce any new FF characters, I'd rather it be this bucket of rust. Dude eats pickles and attacks with a magic sword, he'd be a great addition.

>Has there been any word from SENA about linking twitter/google accounts to unchained instead of facebook?
I emailed them 2 days about it and got a response of "basically no" yesterday

V and IX are the most Disney-like FFs, they'd fit the general aesthetic and tone pretty well. I seriously hope Nomura uses stuff from them in future games.

Knowing our luck we'll get even more VII characters added ;_;7

You get coins by selling medals with max dots filled, so you can just 1 dot the 3* SW to get 1 coin, no need to evolve.

Wouldn't even mind as long as it's not Vincent the emo vampire or FAN FAVORITE ANTAGONIST HAILING FROM THE HIT PSP TITLE CRISIS CORE: FINAL FANTASY VII GENESIS RHAPSODOS PLAYED BY POPULAR JAPANESE ARTIST AND MUSICIAN GACKT

Barrett or Nanaki would be cool, I was surprised the latter didn't make an appearance in Pride Lands or something.

I'd mind, there's enough VII characters already. Aerith, Tifa, Yuffie, Cid, Cloud, Zack and Sephiroth. 7 out of 10 main characters from that game. It's time to show some love to IV, V, VI and IX.

I just want more interactions between Disney and FF characters.

They feel so isolated from each other most of the time. Auron talking shit to Hades was cool, why can't we have more stuff like it?

>Zack
>main character
In Crisis Core maybe.
Unless you count a handful of flashbacks a main role.

I get what you mean, though.

Eww no. Don't ruin Kefka with this kid's series.

>look mom I posted it again