/drg/ - DanganRonpa General

Last thread hit image limit! Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>News
DR3 anime to be split into two parts, "Future" and "Despair"
famitsu.com/news/201603/26102228.html

Famitsu scans for upcoming DR3 anime:
i.imgur.com/tJ0SWA6.jpg
i.imgur.com/aW1rhbs.jpg

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE
Dangan Ronpa 3 will be a new anime scheduled for release in 2016.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=R9AQjGxQGdw
DR3 Subbed PV
youtube.com/watch?v=z3imyvTO3JA

Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

DR3 Profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143495291903/mirai-hen-character-profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143594993403/zetsubou-hen-introduction-and-character-profiles

Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/fX2iAQpP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P8B19-Qakww
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First For Celes

JUST

Well then, new thread, new shit, new opportunities.
But I'm going to retire for a few hours, miss me or not, up to you. See ya.

5th for lewd monomi

FUCK YOU XP

How many JUSTs can one series have?

Its not enough until we get Justice, and i dont mean sparkling justice.

But we have Justice right here!

Kek, i meant Justice as in the character from Guilty Gear.

C'mon we can't die yet everyone have Hope for a good thread

I will save V3

I wonder if we get a main character in V3 that actually tries to kill someone.

Ahoge's need to be cut off!

I know you're there Bully-kun.
You can't hide of /v/ forever

Show yourself!

Alright, but only because you tell me to do so, Celes-user. How are you?

Can't believe Precious Precious Flower Saionji bullied Fuyuhiko without me being present. But I know the virtue of patience. I'll bully them both later.

That's why I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Celes user, do you have any tips for rping as celes?

I am going to do it my rp group, and i dunno how well would Celes be in a JoJoRonpa (Its a cross over of JoJo and DR) verse.

Thanks to irony, Celes is a natural born hamon user, like Joseph, except that she dosent know anything of it, and its simply trying to find the stone mask be a vampiress. Althrough she is not the main character, she is going to have some bizarre adventures.

Hah, I'd like to see that happen.

When you call them, midgets usually appear just like by magic. So, how you doing, half-pint?

>do you have any tips for rping as celes?
No clue really
I guess the best thing you can do is be a passive aggressive asshole
Like just be a calm lady always saying stuff like quaint and oh my, and then when something goes wrong passively blame someone else or pretend its not even happening

I don't actually roleplay like ever, the most I've ever done is the small things I do here on /drg/. I'm not the person you might want to ask
Also you have an RP group? Sounds entertaining

...Letting that comment slide, I'm doing well.
What about yourself?

I'm enjoying small things, like being able to climb on the ladder or sit on a chair without assistance. Or lifting more than 2 kg on my gym training!

Not everyone can pull it off, you see?

You're right about that...
Reminds me of a certain loli, a shame everyone in this world can't do that shit.

This might help in terms of some ways Celes acts:
- a (usually) calm, serenely cheerful girl with a lot of class and formality
- however, she’s a compulsive liar and can throw a fit when she doesn’t get her way. huge princess.
- fancies herself some sort of european vampire royalty when she is really from Painfullynormalville Japan
- will do pretty much anything to get what she wants

Most of the crazy stuff i post here came from my group buddies.

That seems quite easy to do, what you just said.

You're on my wave I see! You two have a similar height, after all.

But you know, you two have your share of simularities. At this point, I'll think you're siblings.

So, when is your marriage with Saionji? The least thing you can do is to invite me!

>marriage with Hiyoko
>when she declared her love for you

Bully-kun a cuck! KEK!

Heh, I don't know what game you're trying to play here, but I heard this "marriage" of hers was an all girls one, if you catch my drift.

Besides, that shrimp is way shorter, she's the size of a 10 year old kid.

shhhh he has no recolection of that you meme-loving fuck

If Precious Precious Flower Saionji ever declared love to me, that would mean that I'm a failure as a bully. Good thing that never happened. She'll get her spanking and bullying, and there's nothing she can do. I'll break her again, like I done than hundreds, if not thousands of times at this point.

Hahahahaha!

Wow! Didn't knew that you're a girl. Feminine as you're, it isn't that much of surprise.

Not a shred of masculinity. If you put on a dress, you'll be able to get your own fanclub! Hahahahaha! About time for applying for the title of "Miss Hope's Peak", Kuzuryuu-chan!

>Fuyuhiko in a dress

Theres a 4koma about that but i dont have it saved.

Here have cancer.
youtube.com/watch?v=P8B19-Qakww

Clearly you have no fear for your life if you're talking like that to someone like me.
But, as much as I'd love to stay and talk about your obsessions of seeing me in a dress, I have places to be and people to meet.

That being said, I'm off for a while, why don't you ask your bro Pepsi if he can wear Sonia's dress or some shit.

So you don't even refute my point. Don't be such a timid girl, Kuzuryuu-chan. Don't try to get away, like a coward you are!

I know that your love-date with Saionji is soon, but let me enjoy your pathetic union a little more! After all, you two deserve each other. Hahahahaha!

I don't know, you're the crossdresser in chief here, Kuzuryuu-chan. YOU will give advices.

Oh, thanks, I'll find it at one point

Bully-Kun already bullying this hard after his return.

This fills me with Hope

Damn, Kuzuryu is gettin' beaten both in in rp and in the thread, thats a bad day.

Don't say it's special, I bully people like this every single day. It's just another wednesday.

Don't blame her, please. The fact that she crossdress show how fragile she is.

Im not blaming Fuyuhiko, just telling that ol' Kuzuryu is getting bodied, altrough, the smackdown you delivered was way worse than the one back here.

>DR3 end of Hope's Peak series
It's fucking bizarre to me that they're ending a game series arc with an anime.
So V3 is somewhere else? I took from the trailer that it's a different high school but there's so few details. Any specifics in English anywhere? Maybe a name of the new school at least?

No one knows exactly where it is, however some people expeculate that it may be on the moon or something.

The name of the school is "Gifted Inmates Academy", the supposed "successor to Hope's Peak. According to the trailer, but it's obviously meaning spiritual successor since V3 apparently has no ties to the previous games aside from Monokuma. (Although, I'm curious as to why he's there in the first place.)

>Although, I'm curious as to why he's there in the first place.
He's the series' mascot. You can't have DR without Monokuma.

>end of Hope's Peak
i wouldn't be suprised if they come with some sort of ass-pull twist

Well yeah, but I mean it in a more plot-sense, since the "big bad" is supposed to be long dead. (I hope.)

I'm happy it's ending in general

How did a thread die so fast?

>It's fucking bizarre to me that they're ending a game series arc with an anime.

Honestly it makes sense for them to end it with an anime since they really can't go for the same type of killing game again with another game nor tell the story of the despair characters with the game. An anime would be better in telling those stories which is why Kodaka chose to go that route.

Can't believe I waited until 5th chapter for seeing someone breaking Komaeda's face.

Thanks, Akane, you may be still the worst girl in DR2, but you're still a cutie

Exactly. Plus V3 has the Gifted Inmates Academy which could be seen as a spiritual successor to Hope's Peak Academy and it's very possible just going by the name of the academy itself that Monokuma was the one who came up with it and we already know where his connections come from

Why else would he use a name similar to to the past school's but with the "inmates" part?

Hey again guys.

Are you ready for a revival of AI Junko? Or Ghost Junko? Or Zombie Junko?

It's Junko's descendant.

Hello Kuzuchan! Hope all is well!

No, no more Junko, please stay dead, don't come back.

Post adorbs things

Adorbs things?
Well, okay... I guess this is sort of "adorbs."
Sort of...

I'll be back in DR3 Future, be in your memories in DR3 Despair and be an influence in the future of V3.

I will never die. I am a way of life.

I have my eye on you...

G-Go on.....

That eye would rot and spread infection, resulting in painful death!

I fixed it, /drg/

You've got quite the eye for quality, kuzu senpai~

Inside? Bone? Meat? In?

Go on...

I will never die.
Impressive, that was a pretty annoying thing to come across.
Yeah yeah, I see what you mean...

What Mikan meant with this?

You sure about that?

Or you could examine shit and pay attention

Nah, ya couldn't handle it.

Nobody asked you, build-a-bear reject.

Why fedoras are so classy?

It's still poorly translated.
Teruteru asks "where would the meat be?", so "Meat On The Bone" just isn't a sensible response to that, "Inside The Meat On The Bone" might have worked but that's too long

...That's a forgery, yeah. Totally.
I pull off fedoras better.

>Teruteru asks "where would the meat be?"

He asks where the weapon is.

It's in the meat on the bone

Dumbass

Exactly. "In the meat on the bone", not "meat on the bone". Lrn2english, m8

No, fedoras on young guys is pretty always pathetic

Real funny coming from a base model cannon fodder Monokuma!

And a tip for you!

Who's a good boy?
Who's a bad boy?
Who's a ...normal boy?

Correction, fedoras on shitty, non-classy young guys is pretty always pathetic.

>hey, when's our date?
>tomorrow
>NO NO YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO SAY "OUR DATE IS GOING TO BE TOMORROW"

Agree with you. But, why do you keep wearing it, if you know that it always show how pathetic you really are, Kuzuryuu-chan?

Shut up...
... My mom says I look good it in during family meetings, so I decided to keep the look.

That's not even a good analogy, faggot. If you only say "Meat on the bone" then that raises the question: "Is it on the meat on the bone? Next to it? Beneath it?". It just isn't enough to go on.

Well, to be honest, English isn't even my native language and that still looks off to me, so I agree.

Silence. See now, how a really classy a man with fedora can get!

Feel free to be jealous.

No offense to the great artwork, but that looks more like a sunhat than a fedora.

We all passed this trial, no wonder it's a meme.

It's like with Leon, it's evident to us, but not so to japanese.

Says the guy who had only one model in production while I had quadrillion time hundred thousand?

Who'd base is the real shitty one here?

Kurokuma has an AI; you don't, faggot.

>It's like with Leon, it's evident to us, but not so to japanese.
This speaks so much truth.

>it's evident to us, but not so to japanese.

>still pushing this meme when Japanese kids learn roman alphabet since elementary school

Doesn't excuse the fact it will not be second nature compared to an actual English speaker.

Try again, retard!

Look at this chump! I'm laffin' so hard right now!

Calling you junk would be an insult to Junk Monokumas everywhere!

What kind of puppet show is this?
Time to get the salted popcorn.

Still waiting on that second Kurokuma base to go into production. Unless it got discontinued.

Please stop fighting, my fellow bears. Let's all gang up on that dumb bunny instead!

So many bears.