preferably someone who knows abyss watchers well

what's going on

i'm in charge here!

>skipped doing the watchdogs of farron when i first got the covenant
>now level 81
>can't get a single summon

did i fuck up?

Uh, you don't get to bring phantoms.

Why no urns for sorc and dark? Why only urns for faith?

You're never getting a summon at that range fampai. 20-30 +1 pr 120 gank squads using seeds are your only options.

No reason to care unless you're a massive faggot.

>143333508
what the fuck are you talking about?

i figured as much, i'm enjoying the level 80 meta so i don't think i'm gonna bother going to 120 especially if that's what i have to look forward to

I can't tell. I've tried comparing, but is the Claymore longer than the Hollowslayer? I think it's slightly longer but I'm not sure.

Enjoy farming those 3 ghrus in front of that one bonfire in Farron Keep for 30 grass.

I mean, all you get is the Old Wolf Curved Greatsword at 10, then Artorias's greatshield and a rubbish at 30, so if you don't care about them I wouldn't bother.

It is.

a_pomf_cat/wyvynh_webm
>aaah...
>mmh-
>mmmmh...

>That weapon you really like but can't use because everyone assumes you're just a metafaggot

What's her name, /dsg/?

Probably, but I'm sure Hollowslayer has more range.

>tfw on the "no multiplayer for you" server

fix when

you can trade rings over and it counts for cheevos right? i don't give a shit about the other rewards really

Apparently Red-Hilted Halberd.

>>That weapon you really like but can't use
Such a thing doesn't exist because I am not a sheep. If I like a weapon, I will use it regardless of what anyone thinks.

who would win nameless king

or

gwyn lord of cinder

20th for Irina

Gundyr's Halberd is the closest thing, and I don't care, since it's too much fun.

>no "Be wary of dark" message
Embarrassing.

I like Dark Sword a little bit. It's fun to use, sword and board will always be fun and Dark Sword is the best for that.

Executioner Greatsword still best weaponfu though.

don't get too much shit for it but hollow warden twinblades are fun as fuck

thanks gorm that was more than enough

Red hilted is fine. It's nowhere near as much faggotry as gotthards le L1 face and LOL CAN'T PARRY MY SKILL COMBO.

I've never been so disgusted by a weapon like this. It's even worse than Rakuyo R2 mash.

>Red hilted is fine

No, its really not. Way too easy to shit on people with it's weapon art.

alright i made a persuer cosplay
only question is what covenant i should take

So the Claymore is actually slightly better than the Hollowslayer. At 45/45 with the DEX ring on to make it 50, the Hollowslayer has 529 AR while a refined Claymore has 530. 1 more AR, and the same 2h thrust while having slightly more range than the Hollowslayer.

How metafaggot is Dragonslayer Greataxe?

I just picked it up because its an awesome looking greataxe.

never

the abyss has swallowed us up. this is our fate

Apparently most people on Veeky Forums use it, so it's not metafaggotry.

>you can't invade sinners with red orb and have a blue shadow when you show up

that was laggy as fuck, holy shit

By the by, how is Gotthard as a raw weapon for infusion on 60INT/FTH builds? Is it better to buff or infuse?

>upgrade Red hilted because it looks nice and i want a poking weapons
>suddenly metashitter

you gonna tell me the claymore is a metashitter weapon next?
im not abandoning the only true best girl in the entire franchise

its been an excellent weapon in all the games so far. i dont see a reason why people should hate it now

>purse user
>morne's armor
>black knight stuff

what the fuck am I reading

Only works on bad people. Once you start running around, people will stop using it.

A lot of weapons are filed under metashitter just because someone lost too many times to them, really the only ones that are legitimately broken are the black knight glaive, estoc, and of course the darksword.

/v/'s favorite weapon.

the best raw weapon for faith is dragonslayer axe

int build should just use MLGS

Twin weapons are generally shitty as Raw because they have small damage to begin with, that comes from scaling.

>im not abandoning the only true best girl

bruh the redditors came by in the night

they memed her while she slept

poor girl truly...

>A lot of weapons are filed under metashitter just because someone lost too many times to them
>black knight glaive

Show us where the mean BKG touched you.

>and of course the darksword.
>darksword
>broken

and that's how we know you're a shitter, CCS shits all over darksword, it's faster, it's got a good moveset, it's got a fast as fuck unparriable weaponart and it only does 12AR less damage on a quality build.

Dark sword isn't broken. It's just babby mode.

God
Estoc
BKG
CCS
Lucerne

Astora GS was pretty cool when i was charging through blind. On the stat screen it didn't seem to have too much damage and i don't even like the rolling slam, I figured out the roll was fucked at pontiff after killing some poor shitter for over 1000dmg on a roll when any other UGS cant hit over 500.

>Lucerne

What makes this weapon good?

>someone is sprinting at my back
>better use my weapon art as late as possible instead of just hitting them
Someone using it badly doesn't mean it's bad.

Is it possible to complete every questline in one playthrough?

>He cries about the Lucerne

thrust damage and the halberd spin wa combo

When is the EXACT time and situation you're suppose to BC?

all of them except yellowfingers questline you can complete in one playthrough, yes

you can pump-a-rum people with leo damage

All they had to do was the Forests Covenant again. How could they fuck this up?

are you serious? i've been using it a lot and thought i was being unique. but i play at sl80 so maybe it's that.

no.

because memezaki hates fun

Good point. So it'd work better infused with Lightning/Crystal or is it just a quality weapon?

Are the weapons good at pvp also good in pve?

Or is pretty much everything viable in pve?

Thrust damage + amazing hyper armor + leo ring = 700 damage for trades, and then you can spin to win.

I USE the Lucerne, you fucking tool. I at least have the decency of admitting it's a top tier weapon. Fuck off.

>because memezaki hates fun

are you implying faith is in a better state than int builds

How should I build my bleed characrer stat-wise by sl 120? What rings are best?

>Lightning Urns have an S scaling with faith

hmm

I actually have yet to fight against it, but I've seen the combo tear through people like a helicopter blade as an invader.
Maybe it's not broken but it is fucking annoying. I usually parry their R1 spamming asses but sometimes it just decides not to work and I eat two hits that hurt way more than they should.

damn...there goes getting all the gestures.

Hey /dsg/, rate my qt waifu!

1. more than 1 phantom
2. host is hiding or sprints back to the fire for phantoms
3. host takes no damage after getting hit and staggered at least twice
4. more than one blue gets summoned
5. other invaders/purples attack you and not the host
not worth dealing with and not worth giving them their rewards

Forgot to mention I focus on PvP

>signature /dsg/ shits on an absolute retard webm

Simply epic friend. You could probably beat that guy with a tailbone shortsword.

Dark Sword.
It was my favourite weapon in DS1. You have no idea how excited I was when I saw it come back after being absent in 2.
As soon as I've seen a darkwraith I started farming the shit out of him in hopes of getting the sword. I finally got it after a couple of tries and used it for the rest of the playthrough.
Then I started PvPing, noticed that everyone has the same weapon, realised that it's the new ice rapier when I fought against it and killed myself.

boypucci/10

i did yellowfingers questline on ng+

it's really easy then

If you attack and quickly look at the character menu you can see your thrust defense lowered.

I'm not bragging, just proving I use the weapon in question. Stop being so butthurt.

No offense, but you sound like a fucking pussy.

No, I'm implying that memezaki hates fun.

Can you guys post your female characters? Front view? I'm trying to make one but all of them are coming out looking like shit

Quality is obviously the best. Aside from a select few weapons, rarely do any weapons perform better as Crystal or Lightning.
>Best Int Weapons
Crystal Sage Rapier, MLGS, Astora Greatsword
>Best Faith Weapons
Astora Greatsword, Dragonslayer Axe (Raw it with Lightning Clutch Ring and Lightning Blade) and maybe Lothric Knight Greatsword (though that might also be best as Raw with Lightning Clutch Ring and Lightning Blade)

Its because the Dancer is vulnerable to lightning

>unable to make a decent-looking Mary from SH2 in DaSIII

god damn, in DaS I made a pretty decent one
that fucking nose can't be conveyed through these sliders

One time as a blue this 1 invader took me the host and his white phantom on a ride and killed the white first, then the host in front of my eyes while a giant crab was keeping me busy since the fucking host chased after him and I had to distract it hoping the other two would kill him.

Invaders who are patient and punish people who rush are quite good. I imagine his ecstasy must have been off the charts

lmao why do you even play the game again?

when somebody is obviously cheating and there are no immediate ledges nearby

Really hoping the DLC adds something like bonfire ascetics to respawn bosses and/or reenable invasions in beaten areas.

The only thing that pisses me off about DaS3's PvE across the board is how much shit is way too easily missed.

you don't really need to go above 80-89 for a bleed build, here's mine. just invest in more str/end or int/fth for pyro if you wanna go to 120 i guess.

Is it reasonable to expect Jolly Coop at 120?

Anyone got the weapon tier list?

Yea but don't go into ng + 7 etc etc expecting people to stay alive at that sl

Every boss has at least 10 signs on ps4.