Chaotic edition

>FAQs & General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War Warhammer
Launch Trailer -- youtube.com/watch?v=YSBWwnOHvM8
Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

old thread

Ahhh Altdorf… the eternal city

Sigvald isn't so handsome.

Anime!

Why do people say the black knights are the best cavalry in the game?

Affirmative Action.

God damn it I would literally give sexual favors for this game.

>It's a no-one wants to trade with me because everyone hates VC episode
>It's a my only ally got confederated into the greenskin niggers episode
>It's a still can't figure out why steam overlay or fraps, or any kind of overlay won't work with my game episode

How do I git gud at legendary dwarves

Grimgor always gets a massive army 2 turns after I get the provinces in starter area

You mean in tabletop or ingame?

I don't know about ingame but in tabletop they are the best cav, followed by blood dragons I think, expensive as shit though like every chaos unit

>playing anything but normal
>getting cucked by an obviously cheating AI

They've never played with the Demigryph Knights in campaign or the Grail Knights in multiplayer apparently.

I think some people may be confusing them with Blood Knights who are supposed to be some of the best cavalry in the lore.

I mean they are still great cavalry but for their price-point they aren't "the best in the game".

Is there something wrong with Sacking a city then coming back to Occupy it?

>this meme again

It wasn't matched combat that people complained about, it's that there are only 1v1 matched combat anims. You could've modded matched combat away since R2 but very little people did because it doesn't fix the core issue with it.

Can someone please tell me how I do well with Empire?

I'm playing on legendary and it seems like people declare war on me for no reason. Bastonne warred me for no reason on turn 6. I'm trying to keep relations up with other Emp factions so they don't war me, but Marienburg and the dwarves will likely war me soon. I can't fight off 3 stacks.

>Grail Knights

I've seen these guys get rekt in almost every video I've seen them in.

More negative public order

How is it possible for the blood knights to be worse? Aren't they like mounted vampires?

A worthless whore like you isn't worth 60 dillery dollary doos.

Shit man I could barely stand waiting until launch day, I don't know how you even survive reading these threads and having to wait.

I'd go batshit insane. It is like watching all your friends have fun in the street playing basketball while you are stuck mowing the damn lawn and watching them enjoy themselves.

>having to wait
Wait for what?

How are those achievements coming lads? Got to say the acheivements are the most comprehensive I've seen and have some great titles.

Eh, they aren't really that bad when you use them properly. People just don't seem to understand that you don't just charge cavalry straight into a melee unit even if you think you have a potential to win the match-up.

ALWAYS charge from an angle or behind with Bretonnia and ALWAYS pull out before letting your cavalry get too entrenched in the fighting for another charge.

I've only played a few games as Bretonnia so far, but I've found that many people don't fucking understand how to use them.

ESPECIALLY PEGASUS KNIGHTS HOLY SHIT SO MANY PEOPLE JUST THROW THEM INTO THE GRINDER TO DIE.

Ah I see. That explains, retards not knowing how cavalry actually works.

...Presumably to earn enough money to pay for the game?

Are you just never intending to get the game and just complain about it in /twg/ on occasion? If so we should be having a very different conversation.

>play basketball with """""friends""""""
- get all sweaty
- start to get angry at noob teammates
- might break your neck
+ you might see someone else break their neck
>mow lawn
+ neat lawn
+ be the envy of your neighbours
+ show off your beautiful new lawnmower
+ people will think you're earnest and hardworking
- you won't get to see anyone break their necks

Didn't manage to get a screenshot, but one of the loading screens had some text confirming Mark of Chaos as canon

Mentioned a "von Kessel", the protagonist of the Empire campaign

I think you severely underestimate chaos warriors

>Mark of Chaos is canon

Aww yiss. Loved that game.

I've actually jacked one off to the Dark Elves witch units.

fucking degenerate

neat

wait

Is it not neat? Did some dumb shit happen in the MoC story? I don't remember much.

As long as we all continue to agree as a fanbase that Age of Sigmar never happened and is not canon, I'm okay with literally everything else.

Even the stupidest shit like the Storm of Chaos plotline I'd prefer over End Times and Age of Sigmar.

My ass is worth at least that many dillarydollars.

Pretty much nailed it.

For you.

I got a spare code

It's pretty neat, the game was good

Same

If you were serious i'd grab you something too when I got paid. You can hold me to it. /v/ros should help each other out.

Don't kid yourself, if your ass is worth that much you wouldn't be struggling to pay for a fucking video game. You're probably some gonorrhea laden homeless hobo with a smart phone and a laptop that collects autismbucks to live.

Why are demigryphs so fucking good?

I already gave one user a code after a friend mistakenly got it me but I also got a code for high king edition to preload AND the code in the box. Throw an email my way I'll see what I can do

I remember the game being fun in general I'm just trying to think if there was any cringey dawn of war commander Boreale tier stuff in there.

Please respond

I am tempted, been lurking here for abit and am also a poorfag.
[email protected]

I wwasn't aware of any other editions, at least I don't see anything on the Steam page.

[email protected] Yeah it's AOL, I know. Thanks user.

Legendary is pretty tough with Empire because the early tier untis are shit. You really need to tutle Reikland, pay off Marienburg if possible even if it means razing Eilhart and race for mortars. Once you have them you'll cut casualties in half.

>send attila to an user here
>play with him for about 10 minutes
>find out next day he deleted me off his friends list

I wasn't expecting anything but damn..

How shit is the game?
I hate warhammer but i'll give it a try if i can pirate it

Do any cute boys play this game?

which one is the whore guy?

Don't you fucking steal my code from me you fucking faggot. I asked first.

[email protected]

>he doesnt know

AOL is the whore.

Well shit man if it were me it'd just be my shitty attention span and/or being busy, not backstabbing. Sorry user.

>pirate it

user, are you okay?

no i dont, fuck you and tell me
i found the skydrow torrent btw

i ain't paying for something that "maybe" i can like

>homeless hobo with a smart phone and a laptop that collects autismbucks to live.
Basically he's living the good life.

>download brets mod

It's interesting how all the Empire dudes have voice lines for diplomacy with Leonceur.

Wonder when the FreeLC comes out.

>Trying to vulture like this

Bad form.

No. Peasants really rile me up. That and anyone that buys games on sale. The penny pinching and begging is unsightly and they don't contribute to the community as much as us true fans do. Poor people aren't even fit to wipe my ass.

>caring about achievements

I've been playing vidya for 18 years and I've never gotten 100% of achievements in any game.
The point is to have fun, not do busy work for digital medals nobody ever sees.

>All these cutthroats that come out whenever a /v/irgin decides to be generous.
>mfw

This right here is why people don't help each other out with this kind of thing. You offer to give one guy a hand and suddenly you have a cluster of chucklefucks coming out of the woodwork begging.

no

>pirate it

Thanks user I have a big heart but am extremely gullible. 'take advantage of me' is pratically written on my forehead.

When do you guys raze cities?

Why is this happening on turn 8?
Why did a random Brettonia faction that I didn't even border at the time declare war on me?
Why do they have a full stack laying around already?
Is this happening because I'm on legendary?
Why can't I even unite Reikland without doomstacks attacking me?

>skydrow torrent

I may be a poorfag, but i'm not a cunt, thanks for being generous overall mate.

>playing on legendary
>expecting fairness

user the AI will go out if their way to fuck you
That is why its legendary difficulty

The game is UNPIRATEABLE

Depends on the proximity to by main territory. If it immediately borders me and I can't occupy it, I raze it to create a buffer space.

If it doesn't border my territory, I usually sack once before razing to fill my war coffers.

Exactly this. Always remember to set up tripcodes if you're going to try and do this shit because imposters will come out of the woodwork.

I'm getting tired of this shit
i don't even care about playing this turd: total war so just tell me why can't people pirate it
I noticed there's no crack yet, is that it?

>single player game unpiratable
it just means that we'll have to wait, senpai

>I usually sack once before razing to fill my war coffers
For some reason I can't raze a city after I sack it though...why is this?

>create a buffer space.
How does this help?

>it just means that we'll have to wait, senpai
Yeah, YEARS POORFAG

LMAO

You need to wait a turn before attacking again and razing.

its got pirate protection

So basically there's no reason to play legendary?

I mean I'm really good at winning battles but legendary seems to fuck you with doomstacks that you have no chance of fighting off. So I may as well be shit at battles considering the result is the same.

>Is this happening because I'm on legendary?
Yes. This should also answer all your other questions (i.e. "...because you are on legendary difficulty").

You picked the "just skullfuck me up senpai" difficulty and are surprised that you are getting laid into so early?

Unfortunately in Total War games difficulty rarely effects the skill-level of the AI, it usually gives cheats to the AI so they can maintain a comparative advantage over you.

It's a real pain in the ass if the settlement is walled. Then you have to siege it out for a further turn before autoresolve razing.

I made this for you /twg/

After writing this comment, user was never to be seen again
he's probably down on his knees in a Slaaneshi pleasure palace

not wasting money doesn't mean being a poorfag

Denuvo, so you actually have to buy games now, instead of pirating it and somehow justifying it.

I see. It's kinda stupid that there's no "Sack & Raze" option.

IIRC, it was like this in Attila too.

Denuvo retardbro

NOICE

Armour of Morkar is easier than Slayer of Kings imo

>archaon arrives at turn 10

Are you fucking kidding me?

Mod to disable Archaons rapetrain fucking when?

If you had a lot of money you wouldn't care so much about wasting a bit here and there, to pay for things that are fun.

>he really doenst know

>choose Ungrim as my starting leader
>doesnt start in Karak Kadrin
Mod when?

yeah, MoC is canon. the MMO was not.

>For some reason I can't raze a city after I sack it though...why is this?

Unfortunately in this game they seem to make you wait an additional turn, this may be because people often abused the mechanic in previous games (i.e. always Sacking then Razing immediately after).

>How does this help?

You no longer have an angry faction on your border than you are unable to conquer or occupy? Sure another faction could move in but the point is to ensure that no enemy force can entrench themselves too heavily near your main territory.

If you consistently maintain a buffer space enemies often suffer attrition before they can even reach you as well.

Every Denuvo game to date was cracked, just saying.

Its probably a bug since you are playing as a faction that dont have quests and isnt supposed to be playable atm