Classiccucks, sorry for your loss

F

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/thecryptocast
youtu.be/HdNn5TZu6R8?t=56
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that everyone is a professional sovereign wealth fund manager here on Veeky Forums

bought in at 009 pulled out at 30s and tripled my money.. i got too greedy and went back in again at 43 and i lost 2/3 of my profits.. Im still in the profits though.. but definately should have quit while i was ahead :

classic bubble pattern. this is the time to buy, OP.

I will keep this thread bumped so I can call you a cuck on friday.

im definately keen to ride this disaster again if it pumps.. for now im with BTC and ETH

Eth devs are dumping etc to pump eth, trying to play some smoke and mirrors, truth is etc has on avewrage more volume than eth, and once the eth pump end etc will rocket and eth devs are fucked

Time to load up on ETC

HOOOOOOOOOLLLDDDDDDDD

Dump all etc! dead horse

no way shlomo

Too late to sell,now is the time to buy and hold

>week ago had ~$11500
>now have ~$6900

THANKS, OBAMA

these guys talked about it
soundcloud.com/thecryptocast

So when's that move up going to be?

F

YUGE Buy wall for ETC right now, what the hell is habbenig!

Don't worry cucks, I'm sure it will bounce back, now's the time to buy more.

made some art. its going to be a lot like this :

youtu.be/HdNn5TZu6R8?t=56

F

Obviously being manipulated

You have on average more volume on etc yet eth cucks dumping their etc in attempt to cope.

In the end they will lose

I just wish I sold my etc at the top and doubled up now.

Not upset though still up from investment

Looks like tides are turning as we speak

.01 etc very possible soon

145 and falling... What keeps you ETCcucks going?

145 what?

.145 ETH

Who the fuck measures this on eth ,I check the dollar and BTC

Fuck ethereum

It's the relative measure of value. You would have made way more BTC or USD last week if you were in ETH rather than ETC.

I cashed out at 1 ETC = .32 ETH. Feels good man. I would not go near ETC again until after the DAO hacker splits, and DEVCON2 in China.

F

Its impossible to predict the future. I almost dump right at 0.0063 but I was too greedy, ended up at a loss selling at 32 lol

Is anybody still in this shit?

Fuck ETC, fuck ETH, fuck the whole mess. Especially each and every one of you lying, manipulating, bottom feeding shills. Fuck you the most.

Yes I'm a bag holder for life now.

brother {hug}

Buy ETC they said. Don't buy ETH, ETC is the future they said.

>mfw I got 2,000 ETC for free and sold them for ~$6,000 and posted about it on Veeky Forums and you all called me a retard for selling so soon

you all literally don't know literal shit literally

Sell now ETC cucks. Let this be a lesson before you lose all your money. You have been told

Better buy Trump and make some of your money back etc kids

The only reason ETC is still this high is because exchanges don't allow you to short it

lel think about that

it would literally be less than 50 cents if you could short it

what planet are you living on faggot?

anyway, no one cares about ETC. it's literally toxic waste from the ETH fork and idiots that hate ETH got pumped and dumped on.

F

It's recovering again

bought back in at 27 and its currently at 32.. profits are flowing back again. this time i wont get greedy

A failed pump, and it's still not back where it was at the start of this thread.

fuck it, I sold. this shit is going to zero

t. cuck

you fucked up

Another panic seller idiot sells before an huge uptrend.

Last chance for the ETC ship before lift off. Dont wanna miss it AGAIN and remain poor do you?

It looks like we just might make it, OP! Hang on!

WE HAVE LIFT OFF FOLKS

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS!

It's literally under the price (relative to ETH) vs. when OP posted.