youtu.be/Ka1ap_t_PZ8
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/28979
youtube.com/watch?v=KizN5Z50WwM&index=1&list=FLSY9WPxyornQn50_MmLQ_tA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yfw

Repost from dead thread:

I hope the DLC adds a PvP boss like Old Monk or Mirror Knight

Those are fun as fuck

Make it the optional boss so PvE babies can't complain that it's too hard to finish the DLC

>no cute enemies in das3 like mushrooms or babby skeletons

fuck memezaki

Hope you fuckboys are ready for more polls

Event date poll (most important)
strawpoll.me/10305700

Prisoner's Chain poll
strawpoll.me/10305699

Bloodring poll
strawpoll.me/10305709

Fat Roll Poll
strawpoll.me/10305704

>decimate the game with bastard sword, a weapon you're saying is WORSE than any straight sword or UGS
>I'm terrible at the game

That's not how it works buddy.

The tiny stone dragons are kinda cute. You can kick them to make them roll away.

>everyone complains ultra weapons are shit
>beat nameless first try

hadn't even slabbed it yet and he still took loads of damage

or just play offline and beat the chump npc version of it :^)

SACRED

CHIME

WHEN

>input reading
>input delay
>input queue
Fuck this game

Alright, so I fucking love Grimes

How do I make a character that says that?

How do I make a character, that when people see it they say "wow, that dude really likes Grime's music"?

AHHHHHHH FUUUUCK EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS FUCKING SUCKASS BOSS MOTHERFUCCCCCKERRRRRRRRRRRRR

FUCK HIS FAT STUPID BIRD AND THESE BULLSHIT CAMERA ANGLES THAT PREVENT MY FROM SEEING SHIT

FUCK HAVING TO GO THROUGH THAT ENTIRE FIRST PHASE

FUCK THIS GUY NO WONDER GWYN BANISHED HIS FAGGOT-ASS

What level were you all at when you killed this thing? I'm 65 right now and I feel over-leveled but holy shit fuck this boss, the first phase is probably the most poorly-designed shit in this entire franchise.

wehat am I looking at?

the odd part is you're not the first

the fuck

thats not an ultra weapon

Mega-mama-mimic boss when?

I've killed him on a SL25.
He's one of the harder bosses, but certainly not as impossible as you make it out to be right now.

Reminder that Yhorm is a bro and did nothing wrong.
He literally protected the people of the capital and it was not consumed by fire until after he had to leave to link the flame.

sl35 +3

>use a Great weapon
>call it an Ultra weapon

Anyone fancy helping me beat Capra Demon and the entire game on xbox one. I just can't do it

see

>strawpoll.me/10305704
>should fatrolling be required
>it requires no stat investment unlike 2 or 1
I'm baffled at the moment that this is winning when we literally have a stat dedicated to equip load which affects your rolls.

No, Ultra weapons, Straight Swords and min/ maxed bleed or luck builds/ something with the hornet ring are the most viable weapons in the game at the minute.
>get my shit smacked by Pontiff first time through as Dex
>be the one doing the shit smacking as Str and beat him in one

I've posted that before

>ENB beat him easily in three tries

I have a problem with dropped inputes once in a while, mostly on backsteps, but nothing else really bothers me. Getting hit and then executing a cued roll, that is now mistimed, and getting hit again for it is the worst shit though.

they're great, anybody who says they're shit is terrible at the game or/and meming

don't hug the dragon when you lock on to his head, the camera will sperg. Instead keep at mid distance. When he breathes fire, roll through it and wail on his head, this should stun him, giving you a chance for a critical. Second phase requires gitting gud though but can still stagger and do a critical on the boss.

Yes it is, it's the Greataxe

Idiot. All greataxes are ultra weapons.

>not just parrying Pontiff to death as a Pyromancer

if you are using a straight sword, there's a way to end the fight as soon as he staggers for the first time

use raw dragonslayer axe with resin for phase 1

use thunderstonepate and lightning bugs for phase 2

are greatswords great weapons too then? :^)
greathammers/ ultras and greataxes are all 'ultras'

>which affects your rolls.
that's odd
for a moment I thought you meant that you actually had to level that start to get the best roll

>Capra
>Xbox One
Did I miss a rerelease?

>
>
>

Snuggly's voice sounded sort of fake, like it was a grown woman pretending to be young

Dyna/tillos voices sounded comically fake

Pickle pee's voice sounds genuinely young, as well as more strained/in pain and melancholic

That's my theory as to why people find pickle pee so endearing anyway

Yes, they are. Greataxes attack too fast to be ultra weapons.

>play Bleed Build
>starts off rather difficult 'cos I don't want to kill Anri
>rush Crystal Sage so i can get to cathedral of the deep to get warden twinblades
>suddenly the game is easier than anything else
Bleed with Warden Twinblades is the equivalent of Easy Mode. Jesus Christ these things shred every single boss in the game. Literally getting out 5k damage combos

I tried to get good and learn how to parry him as a stronk guy, didn't even try to hit him, but it wasn't happening.
Resorted to dodging and rolling with the Greataxe and he went down incredibly easy.

>see
I can't.

What's a good low-level Pyromancer build?

Somewhere in the range between SL 20 and SL 40.

rate my build?
>heavy DS
>heavy AGS
>simple caestus
>enough vit to switch to a Heavy Warden Twinblade or Gundyrs Halberd
thoughts?
using the AGS weapon art 1-handed out of a backstep catches so many people, it's funny
RTSR will at least help me kill them faster, could switch to havels and dump into STR

has someone seen my poise?

Beat'm on NG+5 in first person. He's not hard.
If you wanna run around in rags be my guest. anything under 20% absorp takes more damage.

DS1 is backwards compatible on XBO

ARE YOU HOLLOW OR ASHEN??

you have to activate the pendant to unlock poise

Have you done your duty today?
I feel shitty and have no motivation to play games so im just helping blues do things

Is 50 +6 a good level for blue summons?
I was getting a few at sl 25 +2 but I leveled past that.

I'm pretty sure any kind of magic build requires high stat investment/ ring usage.
Be the hero we all need and find a way to make it viable at twink levels.

Yeah it's after your weapon is midswing.

I want to have an FC down there.

I never really got why people have such difficulty parrying his attacks. Every one-handed fire swing of his can be parried and with incredible ease using the small leather shield, too. I honestly have more problems parrying some random NPC invaders than with Pontiff.

Reminder that

>Prisoner's Chain makes you take much more damage in pvp than in pve and is only worth it at ~SL50 or under
>Ring of Steel Protection only gives 2% less damage taken in pvp, +2 version only +4%
>Clutch rings give you way less bonus damage in pvp and you take 15% increased damage instead of just 10%

Yes, should be instant

>using hidden body makes the dogs ignore you
>if you get all the way to the corner and crouch down so your invisible
>invaders would come down, see the dogs alive, and figure you're not down there
Nice. Wouldn't have thought of that myself.

BLUE FUCKING ORB WHEN?

>mfw I got 12-15 Wolf's Blood Swordgrass from invading in 3 hours
>at SL120

What is the minimum amount of health you should have in PVP at SL120?

Second phase is manageable but the first phase is just tedious and stupid, the bird will fly up and I literally can't see what's happening because the camera doesn't pan that high, and I can't see the boss telegraphing his attacks because of constant blockage and other camera-related bullshit.

Had an idea for a PvP

Probably shit but here goes

>Boss room is like a gladiator arena
>Boss is outside of the area watching it like a show
>Host can't bring summons into the fight, solo only
>3 people who equip some item get summoned
>Everyone appears to be the Host, no one but the actual Host knows who is
>It's a FFA battle
>Summons win if the Host dies
>Host wins phase one if all summons die
>Second phase is 1v1 with the boss

Eh?

This comes to mind.

youtu.be/Ka1ap_t_PZ8

Goddamned Oroboro fanboys.
Pretty sure that stupid build is specifically made for dealing with ganks, but these fuckers just have to go and be tryhards, don't they?

I'd want to have no less than 35 vigor on a 120 build. You may get away with less if you're really trying to be an ultra glass cannon magic user, but eh.

it should be last one standing

>the first phase is probably the most poorly-designed shit in this entire franchise.
Nah, Bed of Chaos still holds that crown.

>Prisoner's Chain makes you take much more damage in pvp than in pve
Fucking hell From do something right for once

Hmm I can usually keep him in line of sight, that's strange. The bird is really easy when you master the camera in that fight. Unlock when it flies, unlock when it's too close, lock at mid distance.

Anyone on PC willing to give their Sunset armor away? Maybe have a spare set?
I messed up the Sirris quest chain it seems and now I can't get Hodrick's armor

better yet
>the world this happens in doesn't exist normally, you need to be summoned there
>everyone acts like a host and will fight the boss if he/she wins the FFA

>I-I just want my free fifteen levels so I can gouge Vig and twink! ;_;

Nah, fuck you faggot.

>They will never make covenant items into consumables

* Sunlight Medal heals the host of a world you're summoned to regardless of distance.
* Proof of a Concord Kept bribes enemies to not aggro on the blue, as if they were an invader. Seed negates this and Rapport overrides it.
* Pale Tongue renders the host unable to summon any player phantoms for as long as the red phantom is in the world.
* Vertebra Shackle makes it so friendly phantoms and the host can hit eachother.
* Wolf's Blood Swordgrass summons an Abyss Watcher to fight enemies.
* Human Dregs evens out your health and focus based on their current amount instantly.

also lloyds ring is only supposed to gibe 10% more damage but because of defenses and shit it can end up giving ~15-20% more damage per attack

Oh, that's good.

That way everyone IS the host

Ah, fair enough.
Can't help you though: Xbone seems to be the least popular console among /dsg/ users.
If you're having that much of a hard time with him, go farm some dung pies or buy them from the vendor in the aqueduct, then throw them over the boss wall.
If you want to beat him legit, equip a good stability shield and get past the opening bullshit to the stairs at the far wall: the dogs will follow faster than Capra, giving you time to deal with them. Then it's just a matter of being patient and punishing his attacks.

>buffing a fast weapon is trademarked by brandon

>first person

Goddamn I need to try this. As if this game wasn't immersive enough already. Link?

UMBASA

It works, here is my own proof of it

They were consumable in DaS2

Blues could heal the host

red sign at high wall bonfire
password is armor

Why did I laugh so retardedly?

>trying to max out aldrich faithful today
>connection error has occurred, returning to your world
>seeds seeds seeds
>invading the same gank squad multiple times
>lagswitching
>have one or two cute/fun fights
>latest one was against a laggy straight sword spammer with double the reach of their weapon, chugging after every hit despite having what seems to be twice my HP
>faithful invades, time for backup
>stands and watches
>dark spirit invades, stands and watches
>apparently this is a duel even after I nail her with an estus to try and stop her chugging
>parry her twice but because no hornet cancer, no kill
>third time the parry just decides not to come out and I get six hit R1 spammed into oblivion
>the aldrich and red phantom start applauding
>she swigs another estus then bows

I miss the undead settlement gank squads

You can sop now.
I regret the few hours I wasted getting thirty for the Ring of Rubbish.

Make it a FFA gladiator battle for the honour of fighting the boss.

Add a new covenant dedicated to it, similar to the bell keepers, that you can join after defeating the boss (who would in-lore be the covenant's current arena champion) to randomly be summoned for gladiator battles if no newcomers to the arena are there.

Get covenant rewards for every won FFA and make it cost less than 30 to reach max rank, since it'll be a lot harder to reach.

is this recorded at 60fps?

if you record at 30, you can get a better bitrate/ filesize ratio

Hey awesome, I'll be there in a second.
Do you want anything in return? I can see if I have it.

Can I only summon Hawkwood at Consumed Kings Garden after I defeat Abyss Watchers?

no

that's odd
I seem to be fastrolling in full plate at base vit

YOU, YOU

Here's a semi in-depth prisoner's chain analysis starting with the metashitter build I post here on ocassion, and I'll take into account the possibility of the chain having a 15% penalty rather than a 10% penalty in PvP. If you want the end verdict, the prisoner's chain is incredibly good so long as you were going to add on 5 vit anyway, but is otherwise only about as good as a +5 stat ring; if you're using the vit for good weapons, go for the chain, but if you're just going from lower middle weight armor to upper middle weight or heavy weight armor, fuck it.

So, actual analysis: If it is the case that the chain only takes off 10% absorption (which comes out to less if you have more armor: Build A only goes up around 7% if you take the ring off), that can be balanced with a life ring for an average of 7.5 stat points and 0.5 units of weight per slot, objectively superior to +5 stat rings. On top of that, if you aren't using the prisoner's chain to reach 27 vig, the 5 levels of five it adds going up from 27 grant an additional 9% HP anyway, plus you get a little bit of flat defense, so it basically would cover itself completely and grant 10 points across vit/end if it only took off 10% absorption. If it took off 15%, that's still 10 stat points in exchange for a 5 to 6% decrease in lifespan, which can be more than compensated for with a life ring and nearly compensated for with a ring of favor.

Comparing the first build to the second though, there's not a big difference at all. If it's just a 10% penalty, the first build should have a little over a 2% longer lifespan; if the penalty if 15, that 15 is going to get downscaled a little just as the 10 was downscaled to a 7: 15 is 10 plus another half of 10, so speaking roughly, 7 plus another half of 7 plus some generosity should put you at a 12% loss instead of just 7 points, which which gives the brass build the 2% advantage instead. Both have the same endurance and weapons.

1/2

no worries, i jsut did it with the fire bomb over the wall thing, I feel pretty guilty but i'd rather complete this before getting into dark souls 3 and i really regret choosing a pyromancer with the drake sword
I kinda want to start again with a knight so i can actually block things properly, but i'd lose the days of what little progress i made

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/28979

youtube.com/watch?v=KizN5Z50WwM&index=1&list=FLSY9WPxyornQn50_MmLQ_tA

Rosaria's Fingers should've gotten a ring that disables "friendly fire" on other red invaders or at least against other covenant members.

I got the remaining 15 at the same while farming in between those invasions.

The grinding for these items is really overblown by the community. Any build can get 400+ item discovery easily, the drop rate isn't that low then.

>Letting invaders have access to that shit

Fuck. Right. Off.

>Newgame +3
>Never once had an issue with Crystal Sage
>Now its like playing a game of touhou
>Sixth death on Crystal Sage
Did I miss a patch

That was really nice of you, but it was the sunless set you gave me. I was looking for the sunset one from Hodrick. So sorry

wouldn't you rather some useless spell or shitty staff?