/owg/ - Overwatch General

Smug edition

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f4jgjADsR1q3vjxS4SvLBaqvvnAcr0Pxg4ggs6_wObw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Flockmod
flockmod.com/owg

>/owg/ Survery
docs.google.com/forms/d/1n4-Xcs6_u2-uPPNrSUYiyKhE1_xFxrt1NsgbsrSOw6w/viewform

>"Hero" Animated Short
youtube.com/watch?v=cPRRupAM4DI

Previous Thread

how do you mute people

second

BEST GIRL

WE ARE HOPE
WE ARE COMPASSION
WE ARE COURAGE
WE ARE HARMONY
WE ARE DETERMINATION
WE ARE ON THE CRUISE

xth for Zenyatta being the chillest motherfucker ever

I have played the game extensively for the past several hours, and I find myself marveling at just how plain terrible it is. When I compare it to the infinitely superior Wii U exclusive Splatoon, I find myself taken aback at just how much better Splatoon is than this trash. I have other a thousand hours in Splatoon compared to my handful in OverWatch, and I honestly would much rather return to Splatoon for another thousand before popping this game in ever again.
That's the difference in quality we are talking about here. I am not trying to hype up Splatoon, here. I am here merely to offer my experiences with Overwatch and how I find, in my opinion, that it is a waste of time. There are so many better games out there... why bother with this one? Because it's brand new? Please. By that logic, Uncharted 4 would be the best game ever made, even though the recent Tomb Raider reboot was a superior experience in every way.
So what about Overwatch makes me so upset?
There are too many examples to list, really, so I think I will just sum up: It's just not fun. That's it. That's all I have to say about this title in particular because that's all I need to say. The game is just not fun. There is not enough time in your life to waste talking about or playing bad games. It's time for us to move on, forget about Overwatch, and play some more Splatoon. Who is with me?

>Someone says Mccree isn't OP

>widowmaker, while standing still two walls away from the point: "We need to defend the objective!"
i fucking hate pubs

Is widowmaker always shit on attack, even if you kill people consitently without dying?

Tracerfags > Dvafags > zenfags > widowfags

in the wrong hands he isn't
>I can't aim for shit

Anybody playing on PS4 - what sensitivity settings are you using? I fucking hate playing FPS on consoles but I bought it to play with friends(bought it on PC too...).

Xth for "Just 2v1 her, she's shit outside of cramped spaces"

Best dad

45/30 or 45/35

>Mei in charge of being fun to play against
>Bastion in charge of being fun to play against

These are less fun to play against than a McCree who has figured out how to E right click.

>vsync on
>triple buffering on
>limit fps to 60
fixed my input lag somewhat

What about Farahfags?
Symfags?

SABAKU GA ORE NO SUTANDO DA!!

Assuming you're killing valuable targets Widow can be good. If you're just consistently bodying a Roadhog who has a Mercy on him though then it's time to switch.

There was a request for casual Widow some time ago.

fat bitch

>ult
>still needing all that work to kill them

>tfw your friend only plays Widowmaker
>tfw he sits there trying to snipe at the last payload destination, 5 seconds the enemy spawn
>tfw he complains about not having a tank

How does the matchmaking even work on this game?
>currently level 17
>get paired with level 3s and 4s
>last game had 4/6 of my team chasing kills rather than capturing objectives

Press P, click shit

How long do I have to wait for GTS art. Does /d/ have an /owg/ ?

>block junkrat ult on yourself and an ally as zarya

feels good man

nice

20 THICC

3/10.

You really should apply yourself better.

>People play heroes other than Mccree

>dealing with an annoying backline genji
>close fight
>He starts to lose and puts up his reflect
>"hah like im shooting at that"
>teamate shoots at him and I get hit with it and die
>genji gets away

Are there more model changes for weapons besides the Reinhardt axe?

>posting a tumblr screenshot full of artifacts with the picture that was first posted in /owg/ to begin with

who do i buy with my 2k coins m80s

based drawfriend

So, what are you supposed to do about the bullshit combo that is Zarya and Mercy?

Zarya is pretty much unkillable while under healing and if you try to touch Mercy Zarya will just shield her and kill you with the Mercys damage boost.

I have around 10-12 hours put into Junkrat from open beta and a little bit the past 2 days and only around 2 hours in Mcree. I just get a little tired of dealing mainly splash damage and need a little in your face direct hit action

but where's her tattoo?

>Use self destruct on 5 enemies who are stuck frozen
>Hanzo uses his dragonstrike before the meka explodes
>Takes 4 of them down

FUCK THESE ACHIEVEMENT SPRAYS

1:13 is my best. Kill 5 of them for the first point, get my ult, rain justice from above and finish up.

>All that work is lining up headshots on frozen target.

Oh yeah, hard work indeed. It's so easy to miss those shots innit?

Mei is literally the easiest character in the game to play.

Draw more comfy Overgirls

i agree with this
most of the ppl and hardcore ppl like you are playing this game cuz of loot box system so they can feel some kind of playtime reward shit

otherwise the game itself gets boring fast but for casual gamers it's good

and the fact that it's new and maybe it will get good updates and changes we will see but for now just make a break

96%

Holy shit.

I LOVE THAT ROADHOG

If you're playing against an awesome team and your win rate is around 50%, it could be the matchmaker using you to balance out the shitters on your side.

[spoilers]There must be a will behind it. It can't be an accident.[/spoiler]

Close second to Soldier 76, there's at least some skill cap to ice wall placement.

Jesus fucking christ D.Va does no damage. I didn't quite believe it at first but after playing her I am amazed Blizzard let any hero into the game this weak.

Reaper is probably the best comparison to her. He performs the same role as a flanker with close range weapons. Except he can instakill squishy heroes and can inflict massive damage to large heroes. D.Va cannot kill anything. The only time you will kill someone is if you happen to corner a damaged hero or find someone dumb enough to stand still at extremely close range for several seconds. She can be very fun to play but this is just ridiculous. You can outmaneuver an enemy team, get right behind their Mercy and you still won't kill her. For some unfathomable reason, the weakest guns in the game are attached to someone whose movement speed is reduced when firing. No-one else suffers from this.

I am completely baffled as to why they seem to have arbitrarily made D.Va weak in basically all aspects except mobility, and even that applies only to situations where she's out of combat.

How could you forget the best image of best girl?

I'm already starting to fucking hate every single hero

>he plays Bastion

>GG
>EZ

>tfw junkrat gets potg by killing himself with his ult

> Playing on PS4
1/10
> that image
10/10

Srlsy though your friends are scrubs; offer to hook them up with proper stations if they pay for parts or something

requesting a comfy Mercy

Rush in there, pop flash bang on Mercy, fan the hammer her to death, get killed by Zarya and then lose the match

same
it might just be because every team i pub with is absolute trash and the enemy team is always using a modicum of intelligence

>impossible game defending vs 6 level 20s and i got paired with level 8s and 4s
>put down turrets in my defensive DEFENSIVE turret spots
>win
nice game overbabs

yeah tons
I think most legendary skins change weapon models but the ones I know of are safari winston, all of reapers legendaries, soldier 76 commando, and junkrats ults with his legendaries.

*flash bangs you*
*fans the hammer*

Prove you're not a beta

>PASS INTO THE IRIS

competent zenyattas are clutch

Best D.va skin? Belly d.va or B.va?

Witnessed

Anybody else has some weird bug where all the hair and eyes just go plain black?

> heart slowed to the point that her skin's turned blue
How is she not passing out every five minutes from her blood pressure
bottoming out after even minor exertion?

That's great you should do more

Do Zarya

Default recolors

tfw no zarya to play with

I want to fap to this face

>kill symmetra teleporter
>Winston comes out just before it dies and kills me
>they say "nice camping"

are people really this retarded?

I like B.Va but I haven't unlocked it yet. I have the Dunebug one which is sexy as fuck because she's all shiny

It's because Blizzard is completely shit at balancing, focusing on making every move in this game nearly insta-kill and compensating it with a fast respawn time.

Which is why agree completely about D. Va, it's just really weird to give this type of a serious nerf hammer in this kind of game.

>Play as zarya
>no one shoots your shields and you never get a good charge, and you sont really do much
>zarya on other team
>always have someone who doesnt know not to shoot shield and they keep doing it
>she steam rolls everything
Is Zarya just a noob killer? I find it hard to believe she can do much if people know when not to shoot.

I wish I recorded the 1 where I didn't touch anyone and just blew myself and a tracer that blinked into me as soon as wheel spawned

Bastion

Pharah

Windowmaker

Reaper

Hanzo

what the FUCK is wrong with his legs

> Bought Origins edition on accident
> Get a bunch of nifty skins and stuff
> Including an exclusive card cover for Hearthstone
> Sudden urge to play Hearthstone instead of Overwatch
> Never even played Hearthstone before

Winston is a talking ape

FCUK

BASTION

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Draw Comfy Symmetra working at an office desk in a skyscraper with windows giving view to the great poo in loo land.

>Expecting sense in a half assed Lore that was made for the sole purpose of fulfilling a fetish

so are you

Junker skin is the best. Women next to rusted machines make me hard.

There are people that like Symmetra?

do you have anywhere i can follow you
twitter, tumblr, whatever

her own shield is pretty shit, her utility comes from the one you can put on teammates

me

Imagine that the Loot Boxes in Overwatch had legendary rarity upgraded weapons for Heroes.

Hearthstone.

So when are they going to remove Soldier 76 from the game?

She's sexy, and real fun to play.

>tfw you get potg by setting up a sentry nest right out of spawn.

>Kill Widowmaker as Tracer
>"That felt good"

Tracer confirmed psychopath

Hoow do I Winston efficiently?