Previous thread:

1st for retard OP

REMAKE

I was the qop.
What went wrong?

>"Cannot queue at this time"
>restart dota
>"Failed to find a game. Party member blablabla"

CAN VALVE FUCKING FIX THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT ALREADY!?!! @?!? ?! ?!
ffasfasb
srgbn
srfn
sdtghnm
dfghn
dghfn
dgh1 sdjuipklagvba
d

good job OP

people will find the thread I'm sure

NOOOOO MY FUCKING RARES FUCK VP. IT WAS A SAFE BET

>we can see on the statistics that it doesnt decrease player count so i will never be fixed until it does or if we come up with a way to charge money for it

>post shuffle VP
>safe bet

Imagine there's millions of alien races in the universe. One day, one of them stumbles upon our planet.

They are not impressed. Everything we have here they've seen already in thousands of flavors. Except one thing, DOTA. They've never seen anything like it. Their calculations show it's the most amazing game possible.

They try to play it. They tell about it to other empires. Even these extremely intelligent, can't play it good. The best alien, grey looking ayy lmao motherfucker, who has been called THE SAVIOR OF PLEYADIANS. This fella calibrated at 1700 MMR.

By this time DOTA is played in the whole galaxy. Empires bet entire planets on BO3's.

Watching human TI's sets the mood for the whole Milky Way.

Alien overlords decide they will breed humans to play DOTA.

They contact us and tell us the whole deal. Entire Earth industry and economy means nothing. Our technology is shit, we are primitive. What matters is that we are genetically engineered to play the best game possible.

People don't have to work anymore, playing DOTA earns you millions if you are able to achieve at least 3k mmr. Anyone who can calibrate at 2000 can become local star system HERO for the aliens. These who play at 5k become instant billionaires. Aliens give them anything they want, 10 tonnes of gold, advanced electronics, everything just so they play for their teams.

Thou face when dota2 saved the humankind.

>tfw you have a quarry to settle

meanwhile wings got memed on by a riki

The fuck you asking us for? You were in the match, not us

So do you think valve will revert config changes or is it time to relearn dota AGAIN.

>AF v Empire
Can Madara do it this time?

What hero to spam at 2.7k to get to 3k?

Literally any hero provided you're actually good at it.

>21/1/28 spectre
Nice 2k mmr pub game you got there.

Look, this is why I memepost instead of making threads

what are your favorites memes user

>tfw you settle your quarry

>And no Silver edge was build that day

reminder to use Vulkan to get more FPS!

>party member in another game
Create lobby
Start match
Disconnect
There, fixed

I'm so nervous, guys.

It dropped my fps by 10 and added more visual glitches
-gl > -vulkan

why? you dont have to replace your old mmr at the end if you dont want to. all that will happen is that you will realize you are actually just bad and it isnt foreigners who are losing your games

Wings won't lose will they?
My last immortal is on them.
It was a safe bet.

It increased my fps by 10 and fixed some visual glitches
-vulkan > - gl

go ta

start wraith band and tangoes or branch and faerie fire if you can get someone to pool you tangoes.get a salve with the 0 min bounty rune

go eqqeqrqe, level meld if youre against a hero with a high damage projectile that you can dodge by melding e.g. qop. remember that attacking ur own creeps doesn't take away refraction charges

push the odd minute wave and go to stack ancients after which you go for the rune. push out the wave, call whatever sorry excuse you have for a support to get the exp from the lane while you farm ancients once you're level 7-8 minimum

always go bottle>boots>depending on lane stick into wand>treads>deso>blink. ALWAYS go for deso first. you should have treads bottle wand deso by 13 minutes if you farmed quad ancient stacks twice and got a couple of kills in the lane.

as soon as you finish deso smoke and go rosh. attack rosh and kite him back to the entrance and put a trap under him, this should give you 2-3 hits while he's walking if you put one trap as soon as you pop the other. get aegis, push a tower or gank a lane and get your blink.

now at this point, if you absolutely need a bkb, now's the time to get it. otherwise go for a daedalus, mkb if you're against a WR or PA, diffusal if they're not retarded and started buying ghost sceptres, throw in a butterfly there if you're feeling adventurous but i wouldnt recommend it unless it's your last slot

games should end by 30-35 minutes, otherwise you start falling off as time goes by. This worked all the way to mid 4k

What if I can't play my best?

my computer can't handle it

dumb trumpposter

how the fuck I do the "its pure magic" quest?

nani??

You built a wall, of text.

Ain't nobody gonna cross that wall you built nigga

qop

literally 1 cm ult

>slark has been banned
How am I going to climb now?

hey guys how do i play the fat smelly cannibal man of 400 pure damage?

pic unrelated

Literally aghs QoP.

You can't expect to give 110% every game, whether you're winning or losing.

Playing your best is not thinking about this shit and just play Dota.

anyone experiencing heavy stuttering lately? literally unplayable

pick juggernaut

Is it constant stutter or freezing every minute or so?

Either way put Steam folder as an exception in Windows defender.

Stop being an animeNEET and you'll stop stuttering while typing on your own

yeah.. im not supporting retards

i am currently developingmy own executeable for dota. fucking gaben shit removed my modifier keys.

Like a FPS drop from 120 to 10 every minute or so, yeah. Not exactly freezing, but a slide show for a second and than back to 120fps.

I've put it as an exception long time ago fampai. Any other advice?

Good joke my man.

>Maut
>Nahaz
>Waga
>Slacks
>Charlie

EPIC post my MAN i am laughing damn that shit,,,,,,,,,,,,,, was EPIC!
>damn
>that
>shit
>was
>e
>p
>i
>C

LOL!

>he doesn't like based charlie

>[A plea to Valve] Please don't kill the honest Autoexec users

oh man you CANNOT make this shit up
redditors are lierally on their fucking knees begging valve to not remove their scripts so they retain their unfair advantage

holy fuck

i fucking love Xyclopzz. He's such a stereotypical asian

>There are people ACTUALLY COMPLAINING that now instead of just pressing a single key, they'll have to press quas quas quas invoke
It's utter madness

Is ten euros for the battle pass worth it?

fuck off charlie

>everyone being a millionaire would be a good thing

i know right?

now to my razer blackwidow that does the exact same and eve more!

>dotards think they'll break ten million

whats your problem with space mods?

alias +spacemod "exec 2.cfg"
alias -spacemod "exec 1.cfg"
bind "SPACE" "+spacemod"

if you like hats and quests

Nice champions dotards

>cheating is possible so we should just allow everything

yeah just fucking enable sv_cheats in matchmaking i mean someone somewhere is using a maphack so whats even the use in trying to fight it

Charlie's fine as a speaker and analyst. He also has banter and talks about RTZ's habits.

How big is the chance to get an old hat as stipulated on the website?

>less daily growth than 2014
Jesus Christ, you can't make this shit up

what do you think about my layout?
location keys and normal cast are with modifiers

http://www.keyboard-layout-editor.com/##@@_a:7%3B&=&_c=%23aafafa&a:4&f:2%3B&=Attack%0A%0A%0A%0A%0A%0AAlso%20on%20Mice&=Move%0A%0A%0A%0A%0A%0AAlso%20on%20Mice&_c=%23cccccc&a:6&f:3%3B&=F3&_c=%23aafafa&a:4%3B&=Patrol&_c=%23cccccc&a:6%3B&=F5&=F6&=F7&=F8&=F9&=F10&=F11&=F12&_a:5%3B&=PrtSc%0ANmLk&=Pause%0AScrLk&=Delete%0AInsert%3B&@_t=%23ff0000&a:4&f:6%3B&=ESC&_c=%23c39bc4&t=%23000000&f:3%3B&=Select%20Hero&_c=%23b9b9eb%3B&=QC%20Item&=QC%20Item&=QC%20Item&_c=%23aafafa%3B&=STOP&_c=%23cccccc%3B&=^%0A6&=%2F&%0A7&=*%0A8&=%28%0A9&=%29%0A0&=%2F_%0A-&=+%0A%2F=&_a:6&w:2%3B&=Backspace&=Home%3B&@_t=%23ff0000&a:4&f:9&w:1.5%3B&=TAB&_c=%23f0c0c0&t=%23000000&f:3%3B&=QC%20Ability0&=QC%20Ability1&=QC%20Ability2&=QC%20Ability5&=QC%20Ability3&=QC%20Ability4&_c=%23cccccc%3B&=U&=I&=O&=P&={%0A[&=}%0A]&_w:1.5%3B&=|%0A\&_a:6%3B&=Page%20Up%3B&@_a:4&w:1.75%3B&=Caps%20becomes%20Alt%20for%20Pings&_c=%23c39bc4%3B&=Select%20All%20Others&_c=%23b9b9eb%3B&=QC%20Item&=QC%20Item&=QC%20Item&_c=%23c39bc4%3B&=Select%20All&_c=%23d5db97%3B&=Group&=Group&_c=%23cccccc%3B&=K&=L&=%2F:%0A%2F%3B&=%22%0A%27&_a:6&w:2.25%3B&=Enter&=Page%20Down%3B&@_t=%23ff0000&a:4&f:4&w:1.25%3B&=Shift%20Also%20on%20mice&_c=%23c39bc4&t=%23000000&f:3%3B&=KURIR&_c=%23d5db97%3B&=Group&=Group&=Group&=Group&=Group&_c=%23cccccc%3B&=Chat%20Wheel&=Missing&=%3C%0A,&=%3E%0A.&=%3F%0A%2F%2F&_a:6&w:1.75%3B&=Shift&_a:7%3B&=%E2%86%91&_a:6%3B&=End%3B&@_t=%23ff0000&a:4&f:4&w:1.25%3B&=Ctrl%20Also%20on%20mice&_t=%23000000&f:3&w:1.25%3B&=Unused%20Modifier&_t=%230038ff&f:4&w:1.25%3B&=Modifier&_x:2.5&w:1.5%3B&=Modifier2&_x:2.25&t=%23000000&f:3%3B&=Unused%20Modifer&_a:6%3B&=Fn&=Ctrl&_a:7%3B&=%E2%86%90&=%E2%86%93&=%E2%86%92

3 broken heroes on radiant
3 gamelosing heroes on dire

The question is why did you expect the outcome to be any different

>no magical awoo girl hero

Dotards?

I had the same problem. The other thing I read about and tried was getting an older graphics driver. Specifically 335.23.

I'm not sure which solution worked in the end. But it's worth a shot if you have nvidia.

script babies BTFO

time to git gud

>script babies BTFO
?
what happened

what have you just done familia

im posting from my phone because there is fire coming from my pc after i clicked that virus link

You can't bind a key press to multiple console commands anymore.
>But this is le bad because people will do the same things with macros anyway!!!!!

Well
Who's your offlaner?
Not having a proper offlaner gives the spectre complete free farm.

And then you have 2 heroes who die very easily to spectre/ember/whatever
ES dies very easily too if he's caught with shit on CD

QOP is really not that good of a hero
Jugg rushed manta without stat items so I have to imagine he died sometimes without mana to cast spells

You picked a very midgame lineup, solo core, and then you fed.

Why are the retards in unranked such autistic spergs? They flame way more than they do in ranked.

Why aren't you playing as the man of FREE offlanes?

wahhh I can't reconfigure a keybind please allow scripting again

Win lane lose game hero 2bh

>TL: GAS THE KIKES, RACE WARS NOW

>Expects everybody to wait and get spoonfed options by Valve
>calls others babies for costumizing their experience
At first it's always the little optional features that start to disappear. I bet you were also gald when LAN support and dedicated servers died.

my full new config atm Kappa

cl_dota_alt_unit_movetodirection "1"
dota_shop_force_hotkeys "1"
dota_camera_accelerate "49"
dota_camera_speed "3000"
dota_camera_hold_select_to_follow "1"
dota_force_right_click_attack "0"
dota_health_per_vertical_marker "100"
dota_minimap_disable_rightclick "1"
dota_player_add_summoned_to_selection "0"
dota_player_auto_repeat_right_mouse "0"
dota_player_units_auto_attack "0"
dota_player_units_auto_attack_after_spell "0"
input_button_code_is_scan_code "1" // Bind keys based on keyboard position instead of key name
dota_show_hero_finder "0"
cl_forcepreload "1"
dota_camera_deatheffect "0"
dota_camera_disable_zoom "1"
dota_damage_flash "0"
dota_minimap_ping_duration "0.75"
dota_mouse_window_lock "1"
dota_player_teleport_requires_halt "0"
dota_quit_immediate "1"
dota_reset_camera_on_spawn "0"
dota_screen_shake "0"
dota_shop_force_hotkeys "1"
dota_show_hero_finder "0"

becuase you are a /badboy/ so you get teamed with other /badboy/s

meanwhile i am a changed man and i will enjoy my /goodboy/ only que where everyone tries till the last second without complaining and i will continue to win those big comebacks becuase of it familia

are you retarded or something

youre literally perception it backwards.

everyone cheated (which means nobody is its part of the game) and now only a selected few can cheat(unfair advantage).

ow, nice """"""""fix""""""""". perhaps valve should hire you to bug fix their stuff

i want the correct fucking fix faggot

>3 gamelosing heroes on dire
QoP,Jugg,????

WAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>everyone cheated

is that what cheaters really believe in LMAO

What? I have a player behavior score of 8891 and I never type in game other than using chat wheel, which I never use to flame.

ES

VS

>Comeback
>Alchemist

Maybe for the other team

people who arent dedicated enough to have a decent config deserve to be a shithole.

But I am?

GNU/Dota. A free open-source Dota clone.

Y/n?

so you just agreed you cheated to get an unfair advantage over others and are literally now complaining when you cannot fuckign cheat anymore

listen to yourself how retarded you sound

>Ursa is bad above 5k

lmao literally 1 man army