Previous thread:

fukken first... post how posters are posting shit posts

>pick kotol
>say "me suport"
>blast the wave and take all the farm from the "carry"
>win
who /correctdecision/ here

guardian greaves, echo sabre, battfury bountyhunter is legit

Well, I'm having some troubles with my MMR and would like to see if any of you have a solution. I've been playing with the same account since 2012 when I didn't really know how to play meta and when I ranked a month ago I went into the 2,3k vicious circle and it seems impossible to win matches by myself if I don't have at least a good support/carry. Any suggestions?

>It's a "sniper gets 19 kills, buys an mkb and moonshard, eats the moonshard, then stops killing poeple and farming and we lose" episode

Is there any reason why we aren't able to see our buddies quest paths? I want to see if I'm the best dota2 roleplayer.

Can we please stop having such posts in d2g, a bunch of fucking peasants trying to find quick solutions to their defecate state of being and inability to think as men would.
>Play the game, learn from mistakes
>Be happy about it
>implying anyone visiting Veeky Forums is actually a functional being

be the good support/carry yourself

spam OP 1v9 heroes like slark

Thanks. The main thing is that I always played support and finding the best carry choices is pretty hard since I don't know which are the best picking every situation.

also just play a bunch of different heroes in unranked

doesnt matter which ones just play them like 10 times in a row

you learn something new from playing every hero

like if a hero has no escape you learn good positioning
or you learn how to initiate
or how to splitpush
or how to play mid
or which heroes counter other heroes
etc

why are mvp so shit online, ping issues?

>tfw no cute dota bf to flirt with while laning with

/d2g/ is dead. Dota is dead

Why are redditors such an insufferable bunch?

Why are you such an insufferable being?

Mods are asleep. Post Gustav!

who the fuck do I pick to do the Solar Crest rush quest, /d2g/?

Clinkz or weaver

SLOWER GROWTH THAN IN 2014 ALREADY
WE'VE PLATEAUED
DEAD
GAME

ayyy lmao

>Don't actually update the game at all and instead just release a goypendium with 14 minutes worth of bug fixes
>Surprised when Dota 2 is still dead

Valve is doing it on purpose. Dota 2 has already returned way more money than they ever would have thought, counting all the tournaments and cosmetics and Secret Shop Dota has probably pulled in over a quarter billion dollars altogether.

It's too big forthem now. Millions of difirent players a month means the consant need for maintence and updates. Valve is genuienly offended at the thought of improving anything even if they get paid for it, so they just don't. They let the game stagnate for months and months and months because they just don't care and it's too big to maintain. Eventually we'll get 1 major update a year or less, then nothing at all.

The money has been made, Valve is a company, that is all that matters to them.

yeah. you are absolutely right.

>want to watch the Dig match
>it's some literal whos casting, one of them sounding like he came straight out of a bollywood movie
>can't bring myself to watch like this

life is fucking suffering

why are you doturds playing the alive gaem, overwatch, right now?

it's pretty much 9.9/10 from all the reviews

I am totally not a bli$$ shill btw

is there anything to this behavior score stuff?

Yasp estimates my MMR at 3800, I have just under 800 hours played in unranked and all my games on dotabuff are HS/VHS.

I-is this good?

HUSKAR

Average

>tfw /badboy/

I miss talking to you, d2g.

what is the most cancerous kind of people ingame and why is it legion jungle

probably lifestealer jungle, pudge and mirana roamers

I have barely played this game but I had a lot of fun playing Rubick a few times and felt like reinstalling and playing some more.
I don't really trust those internet guides so I'd like to ask here: Which items should I build? I remember getting that tornado wand and aghanims first but I was following guides. I see that Magic Wand item pretty often in those guides too but it seems like it becomes useless incredibly fast.

Lots pf wards
Wand Mana Boots Bracer Blink
Everything else is situational

Mhm, alright.
Is it generally better to only build items that give intelligence or should I also build defensive items that don't give intelligence at all when I get blown up all the time? So something like Mekansm or Pipe of Insight.
And when is the right situation for the whirlwind wand?

>or should I also build defensive items that don't give intelligence at all when I get blown up all the time? So something like Mekansm or Pipe of Insight.
Yes, support (except for like, 3 of them) blow up almost instantly in fights, so getting items that make you not explode in .5 seconds is generally a good idea

Bracer is your defensive item. That's all you can afford since you will be not farming. Blink Dagger is for not dying and positioning. Your job in teamfights is waiting paitiently on the backlines to steal a big enemy ult. If you die in the start of the teamfight, that's bad positioning and no defensive item can fix that.

Aha, thanks.
So I guess that means solo mid Rubick is not something that people do anymore? Or ever did?

>Reddit crying over config.exe

Christ I fucking hate faggots. I didn't even know this shit existed? What's the big deal?

If you don't want to play Dota properly fuck off.

>Not my blog

They did years ago, but he got changed, so not viable anymore

Okay. One last question, since I will be playing support. Where do I put the wards when the game is still in the early phase? River? Enemy jungle?

That's tricky, better google a guide

Okay. Thanks for all the help.

This.

so I havent played in like a year, can someone help me with this?

drow mid
mirana mid
pa offlane

Ogre Magi
Earthshaker
Faceless Void

Ogre Magi
Earthshaker
Faceless Void

lol

There's another thread you retards

just fill out what nahaz or some other faggots posts.

GIFF IMMORTALS 2