Karla's damp dungeon pussy.

REMOVE POPE

I want to fuck ___

>kill sliding host
>cant hit him anymore
>a connection error has occured
o-ok

Repostan cause why not.

Which boss was the most disappointing, boring boss in your opinion in DS3? I found Wolnir to be the single biggest pushover in the entire game. Took me longer to kill one of the crazy dual wielding skellies than it took me to kill him.

Post your yfw this happened.

Dragonsis

Where do I go from here?

My first character has all bosses killed.

I'm like SL90, I just got my Str and Dex to 40.I went around and purchased all the miracles, sorceries and pyromancies. I'm using a +10 refined Longsword and a +4 shield of want. Int/Faith/Luck are at default knight levels, but Ill probably start leveling faith for buffs now since scaling post-40 isn't a real thing.

What should I do before moving onto NG+? Farm upgrade materials or weapons?

I am on PC and I need the Pale Shade Set. I have every other armor piece if you need something. You can reload your save after dropping so you keep it.
pls respond

Hope you fuckboys are ready for more polls

Event date poll (most important)
strawpoll.me/10305700

Prisoner's Chain poll
strawpoll.me/10305699

Bloodring poll
strawpoll.me/10305709

Fat Roll Poll
strawpoll.me/10305704

all the women and Gwyndolin

cheatengine.org

post yfw when the hypest boss in the opening cutscene was the easiest boss in the game

Why do Drangleic giants look so different from the others?

looking through the people who you invade/get invaded by is quite funny sometimes if you see this, saved that aldritch's anus from a reaming

make sure you have lots of upgrade materials and weapons. Using only one weapon is boring; don't be boring. get a stable of weapons you like using, at least 4 or 5, before moving into NG+.

You're a quality char, so I'd say try out halberds, greatswords, etc

You are wrong for joining any other covenant but Chaos
;_;

would this be allowed?

>tfw some guy wants to lame on me

That's when I pull out my trusty old leo ring + washing pole

What stats and rings for MLGS oriented build? Just MLGS, no sorcery or pyro nonsense.

I suppose I could go with standard 40/40/40/40 and only swap int for agi?

What about rings? Magic clutch is obvious, but what about the rest? I suppose sorcery rings don't increase the WA damage?

If you're aming for the 100% achi look up the locations of all rings/miracles/sorceries/pyros and pick em up. Get all the slabs you can in NG, I think it's 8 and look up the quest lines so you don't have to go to NG+4 like a dumb nigger I am just to get all the gestures and shit. Other than that get ready for the most boring NG+ experience of all the Souls game.

post yfw when the chain-axe guy is the true boss of Peak

>tfw even after weeks of pvping you cant get consistent parries off, neither with caestus nor with pary shiels, and your Hornet Ring is effectively a wasted slot

BRAVO MIYAZAKI. Ruining more potentially amazing boss fights with stupid gimmicks.

>*laughter in the background*
>Watch out before you hurt someone with that thing, fuckboy.
>Look at these clooothes, haha what the hell, this isn't a tavern!
>Let's eat him!
>Who invited that sub 99 faith shitter?

>trying to require fatrolling in event where many combatants are shirtless or in rags

this is gladiator event not fully decorated knight event

xth for dont let estoc shitters into FCs

AADAAAAAM

Whoever ALONNE KNIGHT is in this fightclub, hats off man you're a fucking boss.

I see everybody saying this guaranteed third hit parry stuff with r1 straight sword spam, or in general. But I can't ever get it to work. I see videos of people purposely getting stunned by the 2 guaranteed hits and parrying the third one. But even spamming l2, my character wont even move his arm for a parry before the third hit.

I just don't understand how you guys are doing it and I can't. Are we playing the same game even?

>not Leo Ring + Pickaxe

its the lag man i swear

:^)

b team cuck

Just parry my shit up

If thats because of me, this is my first FC, I didn't know there was a do-not-use etiquette. I've 'mained' the estoc since DaS, my bad. Not that it helps much I'm fucking terrible.

>SL 50
pushing it, I'd say the lower you are the safer
>stone greatshield
doubt it
>glaive
sure

rollspamming isn't very gladiator'ish

They don't, DS1 giants were retconned to have hole faces in 3.

>tfw no net to throw as off-hand weapon

>tfw can't throw sand to blind people

Don't listen to the shitters, you can use whatever you want. Only one or two complete faglords try to ban things in their FCs.

>I didn't know there was a do-not-use etiquette

There isn't. Literally the only two rules are
>don't drink estus to heal (except for inbetween fights of course)
>don't interrupt the audience, the host or ongoing fights

any other rule and your fight club is a faggotry weenie club fight club and no one should join it

>tfw trying out setups for a build that you know literally nothing about.if I was to try and make a melee mage sort of class, one that uses the sword sorceries and a magic weapon, any tips for that?

I tried out a crystal warpick, since well, picks are awesome, but I was curious about things like Moonlight Greatsword.

I won.

Does anyone have that jap pic of gwyndolin doing the sailor moon/magic princess spell pose thingy ?

Low level invading is so much better than high level.

Veeky Forums keeps calling my shit spam so I can't.

It uses XNB files to pack each sprite sheet invidually, like Stardew or Terraria, so they're easy enough to overwrite. Yeah, I did draw the vivian in this though, only took a few hours.

If you want to do it yourself, find an XNB Pack/Unpacker and dig into the gfx folder of content. Once upacked, you can scribble all over that shit and do what you want, then pack and stick it back in the game. I stuck Neptunia's head on it for a little while before drawing vivs.

nah, i just suck at it.
all i get is partials sometimes, rest complete wiffs

>don't interrupt the audience, the host

What about light bullying?

I sometimes if I can see the host from where I spawn I'll shoot him with an arrow from far away

>so bad can't win against estoc
>try to force anti estoc fc rules onto everybody

ain't workin

>read file name
>expect to hear roundabout
I was sorely disappointed.

Is the profane gs any good?

experts trained in bridge defense my friend.

What are good dex weapons?

I went with big slow strength weapons in my first playthrough and want faster weapons in my second.

(also no straight swords or estocs)

There's only two rules: don't heal and don't interrupt fights.

The rest is just a matter of personal self-awareness.

Don't be that one fucking guy who shows up at every FC and pisses everyone else, and then starts arguing like an autist that he's "technically allowed cos xyx" because they don't understand basic social cues.

The estoc is good enough but it just isn't fancy enough y'know?

Whats the range like on Ricard's Rapier in comparison?

one of the three top tier UGS

I might try this when I get home.

Also liked playing around with games that let me draw my own characters

Used to make custom sprites for Starbound

Why are people still bitching about the meta? The meta doesn't matter anymore, there is loads of activity on any (weapon)level.
Whether you like twinking, lvl 80, 100, 120 or 891, there are always others to play with. The game got mainstream, for good or for worse. Stop whining.

3 times in a row. I cant farm souls like this.

>put 4 points into dex to use Uchigatana
>use it for 5 minutes
>go back to longsword
>can't respec yet because Sirri's quest isn't finished
Ugh. Fuckng bitch.

Maybe use a mist for this? Or spores?

>Sully managed to get power by using both a flame and the deep
>Kaathe's end game has you grabbing the first flame AND the undead curse
makes you think

Dex builds don't exist unfortunately, Quality is almost always better.

Carthus Curved Sword is one of the best dex-style weapons, has the quickness and fun moveset of a light weapon, but you can still kick enemies and it doesn't suffer from shitty range. Also does Bleed.

Twin weapons like the Twin Curved Swords, or the lmao2kat can also be fun. People also got some enjoyment out of the Quickstep weapons.

If you're committed you can try and make the high-dex Katanas like Darkdrift work.

its fun until you happen upon the twinked ganksquads with a host with 15 estus

605 AR at +5, 40/40
gains 50 AR on charged r2s which only serves to make charged r2s stronger
gains 80? AR with the weapon art buff
the above stack

it's not as good as astora greatsword but comes close
if you can actually land stomp or leo ring charged r2s, you'll find it amazing

however, stomp is very easy to punish as it nukes your stamina and people have caught onto this

No I did

>tfw you fell for the strength meme

fuck

all the fun weapons are more dex heavy than str heavy and you get more out of going high dex / low str than high str / low dex

Why did I listen

Does this fit better?

Wish we had Ironclad Armor back. The backstab protection was the tightest shit for a big-fat hammer STR build.

Bitch fuck you we're 2-2 right now right?

>Zodd not being half naked and using thin swords
lol kid lol

>the greatsword of judgment is wrapped in dark magic

>deals magic damage, not dark

Pls respond.

>ever getting backstabbed as STR user in ds3
>wanting one of the most cancerous things from ds2 back

That's me before I found this chest piece amigo.

Die anime scum. There is nothing worse on this earth than Japanese video games.

nigga dark magic still magic

Oh hey I fought this guy twice in the past hour
He keeps trying to gank people with his sunbro buddy and seed

Ultimately when the popularity dies down people don't want to be stuck with all online activity existing at a level where the PvP is completely garbage.

Which SL120 most undoubtedly is. It's fundamentally awful because all the power curves for every build that isn't Quality have already been reached and passed. At that point all the reasons to PvP at all are basically gone.

That doesn't mean lower levels are much better in terms of broken overpowered bullshit or meme-exploits, but at the very least they are easier to make alts for.

Being a big and beefy turtle man with a big dumb hammer was fun, though. Just smacking Washing Pole shitters over the head without breaking a sweat until they could obly run away was real fucking fun.

Shit, i think i was moved to the shitters server.
I can't see almost any summons, and invading only works at certain hours.

I am merely the Brass that witnesses you.

But FromSoftware is japanese...

Did anyone ever make a Dark Souls thing for Smash Bros? I remember way back /v/ was making hundreds of these.

>deleted his post
Actually laughing out loud.

>playing again with my 3rd character
>really realize how fucking short the length is between bonfires for most of the game
>see 2 dev notes in crucifixion woods: one telling me that warriors sleep in the ruined place with spellcasters and another telling me to turn back from climbing down to the swamp
What was the purpose of these? I always just did the swamp and Abyss Watchers before the Cathedral and so did the only guy I know who plays DaS3.

Wouldn't it be better to level just dex at the beginning though? And then dump points into strength or respec.

Also, when you say twin curved swords, do you mean the sellsword twinblades or warden twinblades?

I don't know what 2kat is either.

I'm currently using an uchigatana, I guess I can go for a carthus curved sword when I get to the catacombs.

turn back

Still curious about what could be a good jew weapon.

Top kek

Candlesword. It's a Menorah.

From Soft are westaboos like Kojima so they are okay. Dark Souls is more of a western rpg because it was inspired by 100% medieval European setting.