- Excalibur, Alliance 2x

WotLK
- Theatre of Dreams, Horde 2x

Cata
- Atlantiss, Alliance 1x

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2fhVOSDzQRo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

inb4 shitstorm

It's going to happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=2fhVOSDzQRo
it keeps happening

Real thread, hopefully the jannies aren't fucking retarded like usual.

if you are NOT in the top 5 here as a DD you should uninstall WoW

Just report the other thread. If your reply in it remember to sage.

>DD
Que?

>tyrranis saying I do sub 3k dps
>proof of me doing more than 3k right here
lmao

oolduarrr sucks

damage dealer retard

this one was first

>DD
what's an american doing up this early?

Why don't you just say DPS like everyone else has for 12 years?

That extra letter is a bitch to type out?

posting in real thread

>hello i am a damage dealer
>hello i am a damage per second

what did he mean by this?

Ulduar HM was the best thing to come out of Wrath. Bite your tongue, casual.

LFM damage per seconds FOR VanCleef

Holy shit genetics is fucking retarded.

neo- confirmed low IQ, must be all those reddit memes

Tyrranis jesus christ you need help man

I don't play Wrath, nigger. I'm just not a lazy spook that doesn't mind burning half a calorie reaching across my keyboard to type 'DPS' instead of breathing heavily as I lift my hand to type 'D' twice.

>tyrranis having a complete meltdown in his "secret" discord
LMAO

post screens

please post

I don't get it. Is it because he has aids?

I just wanted to extend my thanks to Cobe and the officers (especially Senna) for taking time out of their lives to organize raids for us gaybois. I'm thankful for the loot but the actual experience and good times is all I'm after.

Thanks again guys.

P.s. Thanks for Snaxxramas (RIP) and Avanine pugs too

tfw u lose thread war

t. genetics

It's only because nobody likes you.

He died to mines and rockets on Mimiron

> Harmoo
kek

what did he mean by this ?!?!

add me somewhere there

t. cunny

literally who?

tank who recorded and uploaded on yt

kill yourselves

>ywn get fistfull of feet in your mouth

just

kek

you first

post screencaps of normie women discord

Need more OC comics

draw ruslan dying to rockets like 5 times and avanine/undeaddindu getting hit by ~15 shadow crashes

Does only raid during EU hours?

something like 20-02 server time, yeah

Thanks man, guess I'm joining Excal

yeah fuck off retards i don't fall for that bullshit

I'll be back to working on them soon. I could use more ideas like

goddamnit genetics

just when you think he couldn't possibly get more autistic he somehow surpasses critical mass. he's going to cause an autism black hole soon and implode the entire universe into a space/time fedora.

>space/time fedora
top fucking kek

cobe raid leading as mickey when

OFFICIAL TIERLIST

Tier 1
Prot Warrior
Balance Druid

Tier 2
Holy Priest
Resto Shaman
Shadow Priest
Mage
Prot Paladin

Tier 3

Holy Paladin
Hunter
Ele Shaman
Bear Druid
Death Knight

Maybe Tier

Cat Druid
Enh Shaman
Rogue
Resto Druid

You won't ever raid Tier

Arms Warrior
Fury Warrior
Ret Paladin
Warlock

>tyrannis and genetics both think they were wronged and that they dindu nuffin

>muh victim complex

all of you act like retarded children. all of you. its pretty retarded and you all should feel bad. not excluding anyone. if you're an eceleb here or actively participating in the shitposting and shitflinging, take a long hard look in the mirror

>dps warrior/paladin core BENCHED
>rogue core BENCHED
>warlock core BENCHED

RIP TOD

>being known means you should take a long hard look in the mirror
are you dumb

>tfw not an eceleb on wpsg
>tfw falseflag as multiple people name dropping constantly to make people relevant or irrelevant
>start Cold War arguments between people I don't know
>YoOL2016

this is for new people who roll on ToD, you dummy

I love how they choose to see Excalibur as a /vg and not Pillar Men. Especially since the former has to invite normies and horde to raid.

And yes, Erica aka Erpmaster is from here. We had to put up with its shit from nosg.

At the very least put both in and stop being autistic fucks that want to start thread wars.

>ALL MELEE BENCHED

Wow fucking corrupt core am I right Tyrannis?? :^)
Pilates Men WWII

What unit frames do you guys use?
Apart from standard Blizz UI ones

How upset are you that your normie guild is dead?

>Pillar Men regularly exclude other guilds including Hostile Takeover and You, the biggest wpsg guild currently
>last thread war spawned two threads including this OP and another OP with Pillar Men, a guild on Arathor, and a guild for Legion (honestly this got 10/10 memekp)
>Pillar Men cry and don't understand why their OP gets deleted

SUF

and friends can't handle the truth of what tyrranis has said so they do the only thing they are good at. Shit post and false flag. Everyone knows that is essentially a dead guild. They just really hate tyrranis. They can't stand that he doesn't agree with how they do things.

xperl

>I'm gonna just clear these ou-nvm
>Shit, I was just trying to get that last heal off
>Dude, theres a mine under that totem

Just some of the last words heard before deaths on 's mimiron attempts.

pitbull

Yeah I think that has like 4 people on max on non raid days. They aren't really an active guild. They are like a guild made to raid on off days when they don't do ulduar.

It's not really another guild.

doesn't have anyone raiding with that's why there's been so much shitflinging from both sides.

There's so much shitflinging because tyrannis is an insecure little bitch.

Hostile Takeover is another guild in the same vein wpsg is another guild. It has a lot of player overlap but that's natural given there's only so many people actually playing in /wpsg/ guilds regularly.

I support including both TBC guilds in the OP but I understand why Pillar Men gets left out after they try to leave everyone else out.

There's so much shit flinging because you're all spergs. Every single last one of you.

was left out first. To say that it is all their fault is not cool.

>I-I'm innocent
Really good at playing the victim.

How is ToD outside of the guild? I'm stuck being a wagecuck for 45+ hours a week, and would like to possibly find a guild that doesnt require the level of autism has.

Yeah and friends never false flag or shitpost. They are the victims of tyrranis's tyrannical rule here.

>There's so much shit flinging because you're all spergs. Every single last one of you

All of you shitflinging faggots are the same. autistic sperglord neckbeardian wizards

Tyrranis doesn't have anything here. I don't know why he shitposts 24/7 when he has a guild to run.

it's basically dead

Once the hype for uld dies down which will be by the end of next week the server will go back to having 80 people online during NA peak

It's not so much a tyrannical rule as much as he's that weird autistic kid on the train that won't leave you alone and sits too close.

Its crazy how much rectal rage one man can inflict, especially when said man is nothing more than an "insecure little bitch". Tyrranis sure does get all of your collective goats

They were left out first but in less than a minute they had made an OP excluding literally all other wpsg guilds than their own and a bunch of madeup/unrelated guilds. It would indicate to me a premeditated shitpost OP from both sides.

I think both sides are retarded.

He has a /wpsg/ guild. That's what he has. belongs in the OP. Just because he's working without 's blessing doesn't mean it isn't wpsg.

>Implying it's not Tyrranis talking to himself

You all seem to be pretty bothered by that one weird autistic kid. Strangely bothered.

>Implying these threads aren't all just Meer talking to himself

>He has a /wpsg/ guild
But it's not. Kartistic literally confirmed he invited normies into the guild to help clear Kara.

And he seems bothered considering he shitposts 24/7. With his guild dead, I don't blame him.

Both sides are retarded. But who threw the first punch? Not .

Of course autists are going to defend themselves in autistic ways. But to insinuate that all this bullshit is because of tyrranis and his guild is more than unfair.

>Tyrranis starts shit with
>Is surprised when his 5 man army is out numbered
>starts playing the victim hard
>waaah they pick one me! I dindu nuffin!
>proceeds to shitpost and spread disinfo in vitrol hate

The delusion is real. Maybe he shouldn't act like a spoiled brat.

>But it's not. Kartistic literally confirmed he invited normies into the guild to help clear Kara.

This is what I mean. making up excuses and lying in order to give themselves some sort of precursor to attack . Some guy who was basically shunned from the guild for being too retarded isn't a good witness. He also didn't provide any proof. We're going on the word of members. People that are begging tyrranis to fail and are resorting to dirty tricks to try to make it happen.

If you're NA and working regular wagecuck hours like I am then it's pretty fine since I'm only interested in raising and pvp on the weekends. If you're wagecuck and EU I imagine it's much better.

That said, there are some NA guilds on ToD that aren't

Nobody has to make you fail. You do that all by yourself every single time.

>implying this started with

sweet summer child, this stretches back much farther than

>tyrranis leaves
>makes his own guild on vengeance
>is in the OP
>chicken hands off guild leadership to tyrranis
> and friends start shitposting about how is a normie guild
>they get told to fuck off
> and friends start the thread war by taking out of the OPs
>autism strikes

The only one who is delusional is you friend.

I feel like a lot of people are trying to live in the past with the legacy servers. I loved WoW just as much as the next person sure, but we already have done all that content. Why go back and do it again? It's similar to the jocks coming out of highschool and there best years are behind them already. Now they're fat, work at a dead end job, have shitty kids and go on social media and post pics of their good ole FOOZBALL days.

While the rest of us actually move on and grow in life.

> gets constantly attacked by and whatever tbc guild they have this month
>they get butthurt because sling shit back