Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous: TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
This game is now out everywhere!

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipedia (NA), Fedimian (EU)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

>/tosg/ Guilds info
pastebin.com/1SJxw21b

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G7aQz0ccQvM
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21222755.152535.1a355a657f.253545.2a355a75
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/being-a-noob-and-smoking-dilgele/276209
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Notice me

hello

It's a shittier Sacrament

Why?

youtube.com/watch?v=G7aQz0ccQvM

here's your theme song, faglord.

The extra line only procs on autos, but it should also give a little bit of bonus damage on skills as well.

>He fell for the pyro meme
Poor you. Anyone who thinks Pyro is good dps have obviously never played with one at higher levels. A good example is that video from the previous thread. "Pyro solo Storage, only takes a million hours to kill 5 mobs!" So much disinfo in this thread it's sickening

>Want to be Monk because "Sunray hands" uses both INT and STR

>Sunray hands gets nerfed into Energy blast
suffering

HAUBERK DID EVERYTHING WRONG

Can someone tell me how to monk? I know C2 is mandatory for healing.

>he doesn't know about wiz3pyro3
smashing ET floor every day with it desu

And now, please notice my jewish pyrolinker build tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21222755.152535.1a355a657f.253545.2a355a75

Cleric2 diev2 is a popular choice.

You're not fooling anyone retard. One memecloud will out dps your entire kit.

Help me, what's the best Leather armor set when not wearing memesun?
>armor
Rokas Leather Armor (+8 Dex +14 Evasion)}.
>gloves
Vubbe for +2 aoe ratio and 10 str, accuracy is shit, but I'm full dex anyway.
>Legs
?
>Boots
Leveled boots for evasion?

JUUUUUUUUUUUUUULIEEEEEE

scrub. u aint even tryin

She's gone, user.

What happens when you die?

>XD my 30 second CD does almost as much damage as ur 15 second cd with 2 overheat!! therefor i am superiro!

I never posted this before but I think now is an okay time. I've sent Julie some encouraging words when people were really flipping out on the forum.

I didn't expect a reply... but she did. She never got her wish.

now i feel like that skeleton from overlord

People die when they are killed.

Shes really gone.
Hakkyu Kim confirmed it.

>We did not reject the communication. We did not fired the Community Manager. Her leave was made by her own and I also hoped her to continue working. She had hard time dealing with responding community. It's difficult to improve and solve problems fast in these situations.

WE killed Julie
How fucking bad do you feel?

Are pardoner buff times bullshit? It says an 1-2 hours but it expires way faster

Your equip loses 30% durability, in certain areas you drop all your gems abd someone said you lose 5% silver too.

I don't really recommend pyro but if you insist.
Don't take Hell Breath and Enchant Fire. Flame Ground doesn't hit flying, think about putting points into Fire Wall instead.

Linker c2 is better for party play, but if you're taking Linker c2 you might as well go Pyro1 Linker3. So for soloing and for more fire balls, Pyro 3 is fine.

No matter how much you try, no one's going to believe that you out dps an Ele with your Pyro you retard.

>julie posters

Don't

>we

Don't lump me in with you beta orbiting faggot shits.

I'm afraid to stay in queue while sleeping just in case people do this mission.

That sounds more like she was tired of having to give "I don't know they don't tell me anything" responses

Why?

1-2 hours or X number of hits user

NO MONKS

So double slash currently does 7k at level 121,
Around when does it fall off?

Because people will bully you!

Since Barbarian C3 new skills are shit, what if

WHAT IF

I take Corsair c1 into fencer?

Also hit based.

To me it sounds like all the fucking negativity and worse Veeky Forums kids spamming got to her.

Cleric 2 if you want to be relevant in pve. Diev is popular for the statues in dungeons/missions and Owl Statue helps for soloing. A single circle in Priest isn't bad either since you get Blessing and can max Resurrection, you also get Monstrance.
For pvp you can just go Priest Monk for Revive and Stone Skin.

You lose +450 damage from not having Warcry 10, but otherwise it doesn't matter that much. Corsair hook is the most broken PvP CC in the game, so expect it to get nerfed eventually, if the game survives.

Why not? Hook and Flag are legit. Corsair outfit is cool, you also get a pirate hat on your icon if you're party leader

>use stone skin
>it affects the boss too
lol how could imc fuck up this bad?

What's better
Cleric2>DDB2>Monk3 or Cleric2>Priest2>Monk3?

I Rune Caster any good?

Stone skin with 150 spr = 2200 block
Stone skin with 50 spr = 1800 block
How much is 400 block? Should I really dump 100 more points in spirit just for that?

Pirates flag gets multiplicity good at higher levels.
level 5 flag sucks balls and will only get you some 10-20 silver rarely with even rarely item drops, level 10 however gets you 40-80 silver and item drops happen every 10-20mins whilst level 15 has silver drops in the 100+ range almost all the time and item drops every 3-4mins and rare item drops actually happen occasionally with plunder.
Everything else from c1 corsair is trash tier unless you want gimmick points for the title by getting pendulums and opening chests

It's terrible.

what missions people queue?

>you also get a pirate hat on your icon if you're party leader
That's cool.

Oh and hook is good too but
>needing to aim
fuck that noise

Owl and World Tree
vs
Revive and Mass Heal
Both are good for pvp and pve. One has more healing and the other has more utility.

imo you can take 1priest and 1 diev for the Ress and CD/SP statue.

Wait, what's the EXP bonus for having a full party with one of each class type again?

Because what I'm getting doesn't seem to be adding up. Or is that whole mechanic a dungeon-only thing?

You don't get to see it, only other people.

Thanks, Fampai

Well, even if the barb skills are shit, warcry is really considerable, even seism extra flat and cleave which's going to be multiplied even higher with Lunge.

I'll consider that flag 5 is shit, but really, hook is too good. dust devil is crap too and no hexen droppen...

I mean, maybe corsair c1 -> fencer c1 -> corsair c2 could work, but I'm willing to go fencer c2.

So, barbarian c3 then.

I'm going Diev2 because I already have a Pardoner that went Priest3 and didn't wanna play the same class again. To be honest there's not much difference. The statues are useful in PvE but so are the buffs. At the end of the day for bossing the statues don't help because they get knocked away. But the owls really help in dungeons because you get to clear a big group really fast every 3-4 groups. So it really depends on what you like, more AoE and utility or more buffs.

When enemies cast resist elements or whatever it's called, it ends up on me all the fucking time.

You got the formula wrong.
It's 80*skill level + (spr*4) = block rate
You want AT LEAST 1200 block rate with Stone Skin. At 200+ you're going to get mobs that hit through your Stone Skin and you don't want that happening.

That's not how it works fampai. The 4x modifier is on your spr only. With 50 spr you get 600 block, 150 spr gets you 1000 block, and 0 spr gets you 400.

You're also forgetting Monstrace under priest, which is a 30% DEX boost to your party.

forum.treeofsavior.com/t/being-a-noob-and-smoking-dilgele/276209

>tfw someone made a thread about me

The first one only.
You will NEVER get a party for anything else unless you organize it. IMC really needs to put something in that motivates you to do something else.

What does lines of damage mean?

What elementalist skills are good?

What elementalist skills are bad?

I saw the TOS guide and it seems to avoid EVERYTHING fire-typed. Why?

so... how soon will iToS nerf quickcast? It's logical they will, but how and how soon?

How many numbers pop up from a single hit.

I wanted to give this a shot but I heard eu servers were located on the east coast. Did they move them to europe yet?

>good

Frost Cloud

>decent

Hail, electrocute (first 200 levels)

>bad

everything else

I hope they really kill this crap. +250 flat matk bonus is the best a r3 skill ATTRIBUTE should give, not perma 50% damage desu.

IF they could CODE FOR SHIT, they could make quikcast also affects how fast your character cast a spell (animation).

Resist element applies debuff to enemies though.

EU server is located in germany.

Why are people so salty with Quick Cast? You have to sacrifice 2 circles to get it

>I hope they really kill this crap. +250 flat matk bonus is the best a r3 skill ATTRIBUTE should give, not perma 50% damage desu.
Magic cant crit.

No. They need to fuck off with all this terrible flat damage crap.

That's what magic amp is for, user.

It's because they didn't take Wiz3 so they want it nerfed.

3 months after they figure out how good it will be with Mimic C2

>Mimic C2
uuhmmm

Magic has no damage variation. You want more magic damage? Marry a Thaumaturge, go full int, fuck yourself.

I played both wizards with and without quickcast, and I can surely say that this shit is overpowered. I don't mind killing this and buffing other spells (specially in elememe's case).

The attribute itself makes no sense at all, why instant cast spells even get benefited from this? Imo they could even give a 5 seconds cooldown reduction, some flat damage bonus and that's it.

Buff the other slow casting spells to be actually rewarding casting then, or going wiz c3 to cast faster.

Do you really want to powercreep everythng else because of the memecast? Game will be a even worst mess.

I hope I will enjoy it while it lasts or else my alt for fun will be ruined...

Magic amp is literally just half a magic attack.

Yeah, it's so fucking stupid that everyone that wants to play Wizard and deal any damage is forced to take Wizard C3.

>download the game because the artstyle is right up my alley
>have a GTX 980 Ti, 16GB of ram, i7-4770k
>getting 15FPS in Klaipedia even with settings turned down to lowest
What the living fuck?

Don't bother with the settings aside from removing the scrolling text up top.

Can't handle all the cuteness.

t. bitter swordie

Look at fletcher damage, fucktard, then open your piehole about quickcast.

one core only, newer GTXes get to go swim the everlasting seas of yore

>forum.treeofsavior.com/t/being-a-noob-and-smoking-dilgele/276209
Jesus why is it that whenever someone does something stupid they immediately shout "SCAMMER" and want the person banned?

I see. But what about this:
>Priest stone skin : The block rate scaling has been decreased to [SPR x 0.5] ( Previously [SPR x 4]).
Is spirit any good after that nerf? Also, how well heal (cleric) scales with int?

You didn't even read the thread did you? Typical autist

>it's stupid that anyone who wants to deal damage has to take the damage amp class
You're a genius. I guess archers needing c2 for running shot crit buff is stupid too.

This game has some of the worst optimization I've ever seen in any game. I was playing BDO and that game looks 100x better than this game but I can get a steady at least 45fps when its packed.

You know that nerf is only for the PvP arena we don't even have right? Read up on your shit before spreading misinformation