/mbgg/ - Mobage General #551

Nobody was making the thread

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games and information on them, please READ THIS:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

Update: This docs has been revamped and remade to be smaller, lighter and easier to find the information you're looking for.

>When playing Japanese Games:
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Friend ID/Name list:
ofo.jp/j/dG6f

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

ozcc.jp/faq/detail/id/380/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Was literally just gonna make a thread but figured I'd check again before pressing submit.

Same here, already had the Wunderwaffe Edition prepared.

Wondering if it's just my net, after being able to download roughly 100mb earlier, OZ now keeps me stuck at the synchronizing screen.

My spirit can only get so erect. I haven't played since Chaguma happened, and now, I'm going to farm all the jewels fucking possible.

Holy shit I'm really slacking off this onsen event. 5 days to go anf I'm still at 300k event point,

Have you been running the lowest level on auto to raise your multiplier whenever you have 5 of them?

Warship Girls will be down for a few Chinese hours as it updates to 2.4. This will be a new client and you'll need to input your account name and password again.

Expected immediate effects.
-All unit upgrades from the CBT
-Cheevos
-3 Saveable equipment sets for each girl
-Updated KTKM and Ooi art.
-Music Library

Upcoming events
International Children's Day and Dragon boat Festival from the 1st of June to the 11th. Loli Tirpitz, loli Andrea Doria and even lolier Antonio da Noli skins and combat sprites featured.

Next major event will be announced on the 9th.

That's probably it. I'm kinda lazy playing the game since the new update made the app force close every goddamn match it's irritating.

my repeat bonus is at 2.04

mumi

She is so bootifyl, why does she have to be stuck in such a shitty gaem

I wish I had one of these characters, but my pulls got me mostly healers and remedies.

But thanks fot he attack-pattern, I totally forgot that as I was too busy failing the stage. I just went throgh some King Metal Zones (thanks, Arena) to get everyone on my team at least to 70 and now I will commence some serious power-leveling.
I'm going to push everyone at least 10 levels and then will try again while paying more attention to his pattern.
Thank fuck I still have some days left.

Why is she stuck being a N3 Panzer.

Jesus fucking christ literally the best roll I ever had although only the homo green guy is new for me.

I'm seriously considering whaling for the other 2 rolls.

Explode.

so how many stacks?

>not like he's announced yet
Welp.

Also according to data miners something will fuck with your healing on this boss. Seams like there's at least phases where Healing skills are either canceled, deal DAMAGE to your party and/or heal the Axion Dragon instead. Exceptions to that rule (tbc) appear to be the Damage Conversion heals from Ochus, Sheena and Olber^, with the possibility of Regen skills.

Gonna be interesting to see the gimmick/backdoor to THAT fight that isn't "Bring all the new photon mages, magic hoppers, debuffers and oneshot it a few rounds into the fight.".

5 left so I'm really considering the 300 pack.

And that would be the end. Never again for this game. I hope

Is there anything borderline broken or just broken Z class character in TB?

There's a ton of ultimately useful and "broken" units in the game that are far from being Z class. The "Trinity" aka Bahl (B), Macuri (B) and Snaip (A) only being some of them, who've been proven MVP for the first of the 3 Dragon fights once again. Quite a bunch of "free" and lower ranked units who'll get recodes "soon" are likely to close in on the broken territory as well (Suoh, Korin, possibly even Camellia).

Mistwalker is just setting a poor example for new, ultra-rare units being close to a necessity for these new bosses right now. I guess they finally want people to spend some money, but it's likely that "cheap" units will catch up to the current meta soonish, with the next waves of recodes and other stuff (supposedly buffs will be available via otomos in the future).

Would've preferred this picture desu

For GK who is the better attacker between Jung, Emily and Hanna? Also I just got Jean from my last 10 pull is she any good? I really really wanted the sniper girl instead.

Jean is a good tank with lots of hp, but low defense until you promote her I think
Jung is one of the best single target dps
Emily has good skills but her stats are on the weak side
Hanna's stat's are on the really weak side

>use all rolls
>get jack shit
well, this anniversary is fucking ruined for me

So of the four I should use Jung and Jean yeah? I already have the loli tank though should I keep jean still? Wish there was more info on the Internet on this game desu senpai

Graf Spee a cute.

Any news regarding the english patch?

Anyone here play phantom of the kill? I don't know what im doing

there's an ingame help iirc

I mean unit wise, ever since pad I feel like I should go all in and get a good unit from the start.

well no shit

Does Oz have a power saving mode or something? Damn game is draining all of my battery.

Depends. Some battles are better if two tanks are single in two upper lanes while dps trio is in the bottom.

Zoe's tattoo makes her look like a cheap slut. I like that.

Her designation Easy Eight is there for a reason.
But the cutest is Infantry.

>everyone is already at weapon rank A
>healer tank shield is still at D
Why the fuck does this take so long?

Bansho or Excalibur if they are already on it

One of the girls in the back is Panhard 178A but who is the other 2?

Mitum for early game, Sita when she is out.

Standing under the umbrella is Elefant. Far left is Object 261. I think standing middle is ARL44. Don't know who the white haired one lying down is or the far right.

Is there a way to transfer OZ accounts? I've rolled 3 of the 5* pirate loli in a row and I figured I might as well give some away.

Allegedly an Event Boss - if it's her.

Ok, didn't know that the replying post doesn't get displayed when crosslinking. is the answer.

mumi

GK
Should I spend my points in the Arena shop for Tanya or Hyun

there's an option to sign into google i think? maybe through that?

otherwise i'll gladly take one of those accounts off your hand.

The google backup option locks the account to a gmail. I use all of the gmail addresses I linked the accounts to. There has to be another way through a datafile transfer or something.

hyun

If I read their FAQ then it seems to be tied to the Google play accounts.
ozcc.jp/faq/detail/id/380/
I can't find a different option ingame.

Holy shit finally pulled a 5 star in Oz.
I was hoping for Nekomata or Akai but fuck that droprate

What are those heart shaped boxes you get in Trickster?

It says the rates are 3% but it sure feels lower. Took a few hours of rerolling to get a 5 star and it was Alice here.

I got an Alice too.
Worst thing is, rerolling is so easy, settling for something worse feels like a waste.

Are there easier methods for rerolling on iOS? I don't think I can get into an app's folders

If only there was an easier way to transfer accounts. I got 2 Akai's on the same account and had to just throw it away because I want snow white or alice.

Has the GirlsFrontline maintenance started yet or is my client just shitting itself?

I want ump9 but this fucking game keeps giving me mp5s

How is liberation? I was about to download it but the ratings on the first page aren't so good

Drace is broken as fuck since the new patch

Moonrunes everywhere
SG's not going off in a reset colo (although playing in full rooms again is fustratingly fun)
Ring dungeons not starting

>me: all sub-lvl10 units plus one level 15 promote, mix of newb and decent units
>opponent: all level 25 promoted units with bullshit abilities
>3 turns away from a managing a draw
this game is the fucking worst
send help

What recipe have you been using?
I could do with another MP5

430 330 230 130

Well, it's RNG. I rerolled like 25 times and got three purple cards (that hideous king I posted in the previous thread, some sleeping loli and Nekomata).

On a related note, how are you supposed to level cards beyond 20? The exp required suddenly skyrockets and you have to pay tons of gold as well ....

but is it fun?

What do here?

hahaha no
starts off ok but its blatantly whale to win and its slow
really fucking slow
there was some hype when it first came out but it died quickly

All depends on how much you enjoy the gameplay. It looks really simple but there are some interesting depth to each class and does require some skill to play well. Most classes plays differently sort of like a very light MMO. Some characters within the same class plays similarly, while others play very different. Gacha rates are not high (4% for max rarity), but the beginners program basically guarantees a free 4*, and the 3* units are perfectly competitive since the 4* units don't become much better until after like level 70.

That said, the game is very heavily dependent on its gameplay. There are cute girls but as far as I can tell there isn't any sort of bonding events. Instead, you get an entire book of dairy entrees as the background story - and I mean like several hundred words of dairy. Story is very bare-bone and most gacha characters don't really make much appearance in it. If you don't enjoy the gameplay then there isn't much else.

Don't fret over the store ratings. It's a Sega game, and they delayed the release for like months. Watch some gameplay videos or just try it yourself to decide.

Should I keep her or keep rolling for Alice or Snow White?

Kind of?

This is my first mobilegarbage. Do any of them have more interesting PvE content? I like muh loot, but the gameplay is very simple.

No

How do you not recognize that? It's littered all over island 2 and 3.

Don't get a status ailment.

No status ailments.

>Dairy entrees
I must be very hungry - meant diary entries

Go to /data/data/com.dmm.games.oz/ and backup your cache and shared_prefs folders. Whenever you want to go back to that account just delete your current files and paste your backup.

o-oh

I've rolled two 4 stars that evolve in 6 stars in OZ. Is that good or is there still a benefit to aiming for a 5 star?

Neither file seems to be the account information file..

Finally. You can lead the ai to a mob but you can't make it attack it

Left - reroll account I just made
After I'm done I close the app, clear the cache as if I was still gonna reroll and then I paste my backup folders
Right - my original account when I open the game again

I'm not entirely sure if shared_prefs is needed, but I'm pasting it just in case. So far this seems to be working, I've been alternating between playing in my original account and rerolling all day.

Why do so many of the girls in panzer waltz have messed up/unfocused eyes?

Cute girls doing PTSD things. what do you think's in that G-milk?

My milk

>Grind to level 20 and get up to 600 gems in trickster
>Dupes my first 4* and one new 4*

Holy shit this game hates me. Uninstalled.

You can lvl up skills with dupes

Holy shit finally. Sucks it's Ruby and not Emerald, but I'll take it.

For those rolling each card comes with different variations. Affecting their stats and passive skill based on what variation you rolled. E.g. Ruby cards have attack stat bonus while emerald cards hp stat bonus. Ruby snow passive skill is hp regen when attacking enemies while emerald snow skill is hp regen every 6 seconds.

Probably best to get cards that compliment each other while rerolling.

What game is this

Chapter 4 tease of Story 2, for those that don't pay attention to the BGHS twitter.

Hey stupid question here is so how do i switch skills or do use other skills ?

Any anons have an opinion on Tera Battle vs Puzzle & Dragons?

What's up with cards being either green, red, yellow anyways? What does it mean? Is it actually important?

I've never played that game, but is what you're talking about?

what game is this

It affects their main stat and changes their skills a bit. Like an Emerald Snow White can go up to 80k HP at max level, while a Ruby Snow White can only go up to 60k HP but has higher ATK than the Emerald one. The passives change a bit as well like said.

Yea, I'm retarded.

Oh neat, introduces some variation. Is there a guide where we can read about all the different color differences?

Well I saw Ebina's boobs and then that little sack of shit. Can't read runes.

What are the hottest normie mobile games?

I'm trying to find some games to play with someone, DrawSomething is already on the list, what else is there, Scrabble?

Really trying to find creative games other than trivia or word games or something, card/tabletop games would be neat, I wish Dominion was multiplayer on Android, so far I only have a single player version

PaD is the best mobile game, period
But it's a grind

If you want to be a normalfag, why not just look at any top x number lists in app stores?

Dropped both, but I stuck with PaD for way longer.

Evina has the best body. I can't wait till I can headpat her.