Slablands/CoC General

Web of Lies Edition

>GAMES
Slablands: mega.nz/#!8ptAHbDI!sizgvRPOpZ_MNBfseY3imK92tq0WxB1vkwLzYHyeqlc

Slablands Design Document:
docs.google.com/document/d/1ACXD-AWlYHDrXmS726OBihS4CSz7c9nL4kZtB4fifH8/edit?

Slablands Bug and Typo Reports:
docs.google.com/forms/d/1l0nMswToZ5ZMLL7vLwMdKU_mE8rmz70NC7Hz5XUzUD0/viewform

Slablands changelog:
docs.google.com/document/d/1noFLFeDmuGPv4rfd_6fyqLCbC-VdPpaWb1S-8kr-1t4/edit

IF THE MEDIAFIRE LINK SAYS "PERMISSION DENIED", JUST REFRESH IT!
The demo ends at the desert. More to come soon.

>F.A.Q s
pastebin.com/qMKLk0hH
pastebin.com/8c2sLaZP
History of /slabg/
docs.google.com/document/d/10rpdpabjVzkTmy37wo18sN-PvDTNaxrYVbWjY_ZKERE/edit

>Variable reference and style FAQ
docs.google.com/document/d/1P-irx43qxBg2nFN_YieZ52g9uLmRXJGIIZb4n8kQyc8/edit?usp=sharing

Hey, you, browsing this shit! Consider writing/editing for Slablands to COMBAT THE ANTHROPOMORPHIC, FUTA, FEMDOM MENACE! (note: writing a submission is actually a pretty huge undertaking! Consider adding content for existing contributions or joining other people's projects first before starting your own, we don't need 6576534 half-finished unique NPCs.)
Writing is nice, but if you don't feel up to that task, try editing for one of the projects! Every comment helps!

Project Lists:
General: pastebin.com/qMvXVtXw
Slablands: docs.google.com/document/d/1YAawzawwvB52hZKiRVhkytMs8HuNjP8IAbY74WxSS8I/edit?pli=1

>Wiki
slablands.wikia.com/ It's brand new, please consider adding to it.

Slablands maps:
dropbox.com/sh/hpoqlyo2euujm8m/BtAMkXHp2c

Music to listen to while browsing the thread:
youtube.com/watch?v=b7CUOa7wsd0

Previously

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/937931/3abe0ac4ed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck Veeky Forums.

One of you faggots migrate here so I don't have to babysit it by myself.

You're all incredibly lucky they changed it back to letting OPs bump their own threads.

People don't like change in graphics.
Which is kinda dumb because it still looks like a Civ game. It just doesn't look like Civ 5. It looks more like 4, stylistically. If anything, 5 was the departure with its mainly realistic look it had going on.

The screenshots don't do it justice, the game looks great in motion.

SO yeah...slow day.

They say it's been casualized.

There has been next to no talk about gameplay until today outside of a few bullet points. Those points even suggested that it was going to be more in depth, with combined corps and cities now taking up more than one tile. All the whining about dumbing down or casualisation was just because the graphics were more stylistic and reminded people of mobile games.

I actually thought we were doing pretty good, but I guess the release of two games doesn't really help.

Not really. If anything they've made things a lot better.
Barbarian AI is now smart and sends out scouts of their own and will defend their little bases of operation.
Other Civ AI's now have certain prerogatives that they'll always have and clearly define for you how they'll work rather than the previous ones where you just kinda had to guess. Some of these are even unique, like Egypt who'll always buddy up with people with strong Militarys.
Civics is now a tech tree like science and unlocks other things with it too.
There's more than a single "war" button for you to press now. You can launch a surprise war which paints you as a kind of cutthroat bastard or a justified war where the opposing side is clearly in the wrong and you declaring war on them isn't unreasonable.

Lotta changes, and that's not even all of them.

Well only 3 people are posting right now, so it is kinda slow.

What two games was it even?

Total War Warhammer and Overwatch.

SHIT and undecided

Girl from slabland's version of pontus that no one wants in the game when?

Fuckable slab that I can take all my anger and frustration on.

slab girl huh

Stab girl

overwatch is pretty fun

Total Warhammer has an event where your army might get...preoccupied inside of a temple of Slaanesh.

That's one funny thing about it, at least.

Honestly it's probably a fine game, I just don't care about RTS

Dino dynamite

>no warhammer 4x

I'm sure somebodies modded something for Civ 5 and will do something similar for Civ 6

dino girls

tiny empires

of halfings

Can I be a half Dragon/Catboi that gets topped by big doms in Slablands, or do I half to stick to Corruption of Champions?

tiny queens

Horror stream starting:
Doomhole, on Cytube

The setting is dead.

how tiny

pls reply

No transformations yet.

Palm.

It's not dead.
But GWS has no fucking idea what it's doing. As usual.

End Times nuked it for Age of Sigmar, I'd call that dead. It has very little to do with FB.

FB?

Fantasy Battle. Regular Warhammer's full name is Warhammer Fantasy Battles.

Oh.
I always just called it Warhammer.

I do most of the time, I only bother with the Fantasy Battle part when distinguishing it from 40k and Sigmar.

I guess I might as well too. FB as it was is done and was succeeded by Sigmar, which from what I've seen GWS has no clue what they're trying to do with it.

Minis from the old FB days still work for it but they're putting a lot of old lines to the axe because they decided to combine races into armies.

taunting your enemies

By burning down their forest. fuck you elves

>fuck you elves
Yes

With your

Orgasm from only breast play

I didn't know that

Imagine how hard that'd make wearing a bra, though.

ambos

AMBOOOKEN

That's pretty fucking small

it will live on forever in my heart

Riding cute apprentices who idolize you as they moan and squirm all while telling them that you're just training their dicks and that all mentors do it.

>Living the dream of being a loli.
I'm glad to see a game like this that isn't focused on furries. No beast which kinda stinks. But I'm so glad it's not focused on furries. Can't wait to see more!

>10/10 Felt things after raping a harpy as a dude.
>10/10 Naked dudes with paint on them are my bro.

raptors

Soo. Has this been updated at all since last thread?
Also, thanking you guys once again for actually giving traps special scenes.

Tatoba posted last thread and said the update would take a bit.

snek girls

I can't seem to trigger the thing that lets me fix the castle? According to the quest log, I've got a good deal of the place mapped, it's just that a lot of rooms are hidden by rubble.
What do I do?

Head to the Beorg town and explore until you find the dwarf

dwarf blacksmith girl.

Defeating a boss by running around a pillar a la Benny Hill-style while downing stamina potions so you can stab him in the back to take off slivers of his health.
I'm pretty sure that wasn't what the Ashirok had in mind when I challenged him. Oh well, killed him anyway.

exhentai.org/g/937931/3abe0ac4ed/

Gyarus a cute

CUTE

Dishonorable.

Better than the old ganguros

Listen: fuck you. He got dead in the end, and I didn't even summon my dog. If he wanted a manly face-2-face fight he should've challenged broody elf instead of accepting my offer even after whining ~but she's a girl!!!!~

iirc his society actually has women in charge at the very top as scholars, it's just that warriors are one of the few roles they give men so they don't like letting women fight.

That might have been made lore after this game desu, because I think his general response to fighting one on one was "you're saying I'm respectable but expecting me to fight a chick? Even though having to bother fighting a woman would be a waste of my time/shame me? Fine I'll fight her, but only because I respect her so much it's like she's not a chick at all."
either that or he just happens to be a misogynist and that whole dialogue chunk doesn't reflect on their society or culture at all he's just an asshole. Which would actually be a pretty neat curve.

seems painful

Also reported that he fixed a bug I pointed out. The one with sleeping partners.

More FemPC getting her brains fucked out content.

>your geckoboy husbando's face when you tell him how handsome he looks

I'll need to check it out

I want to get a lizard one day, but I don't want to deal with feeding it worms of shit. Yuck.

Also, they'd probably hate me anyway. Even animals think I'm living trash.

Listen my dude my bud my bro. Find a cat outside (I tend to harvest mine from underneath dumpsters on rainy days) and clean it up. Dunk it in Dawn until all the fleas are gone. Get it some nice mushy catfood and a little bit of some sort of people meat (tuna/ham/whatevs) and then (now this is key) scratch underneath its chin and trill at it (but give it space if it's scared) and let it sniff your hand when its approaching you.
BAM, animal that idolizes you and thinks you're definitely not-trash.

There are some lizards that are herbivores. The thing you would have to remember though is to wash your hands after handing them since they are a zoonotic reservoir for salmonella.

Adopting lolis

Guard husbando who is dense as a fucking rock so all your subtle efforts to court him are misunderstood in various wacky ways

Yes

A girl who randomly freezes for hours that you take advantage of sexually. She doesn't know she is randomly freezing and wonders why she feels so strange randomly.

RACIST

What?

I dunno I was just making a test post.

Well you could have done something like I did.

FUCK WORK

Stop acting like a fucking porch monkey you god damn mong.

No

Ork girls

But seriously, that one in particular is super cute.
She's very modest about her feelings despite her gal'd up attire.

never

cults

pls no

flips

just the tips

and dips

vampire titties

impregnating them

You can get pretty close to it to be honest. Wearing a bra is very different from having your nipples sucked, played with, licked etc

If I ever happen upon ShindoL in the real world, I will stab that fucker and plead guilty.

>Ramble's face when he watches you sleep at night

getting high with lizard girls