/fog/ - Fallout General

Kent Edition

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>CBBE Links & Outfit Studio Guide
pastebin.com/GG0n8K62

>Fallout 4 Mods By /fog/ And/Or Removed from Nexus
pastebin.com/6kGZaPiy

>HELP! THE NEW PATCH BROKE MY MODS!
pastebin.com/dfRatvDc

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Pre-War Thread: (OP)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VTcMk3ThYGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

waifus and lore living in harmony

So what's with the pastyass ghouls suddenly gaining the ability to sprint and jump?

>/y/ Thread
wtf?

I let Kent die and I don't feel bad about it

Waifus and Lore
Never a bore

post screenshots

does anyone know how i can make this texture/effect shader have the same color in/out of shadows?

Any tips for someone who has to run 4 on a toaster? Don't have the money to buy replacement parts at the moment.

How do i port weapons from NV to 4 via the magic of geCK?

I have no idea, but I'm gonna say some words like
The normal maps specularity is defracting through the post processing to refract more light radiums.

download the custom launcher and crank down all the settings, including god rays and depth of field.

>Tried to make Ciri
>Realize you failed
>Tried to go OC donut steel path
Just stop

It's odd that it doesn't. Shaders like that were wonky in certain lighting in Skyrim too though.

I imagine you're gonna need more than the GECK, cause you're going to have to fit that shit to entirely different animations.

Nah dawg it's just the standard face for the female

How does it look without those building textures that make everything look like its covered in vomit?

Ugghhh this streamer is playing through far harbor and he talked about "fast travel to places you've already been" like it's not a default restriction.

Hey, it's that waifu that one guy keeps spamming.

Classic Leather Armor Parts when?

>not covering everything with vomit
Also, I'd imagine it'd look like vanilla textures.

this is my only screenshot and i have already posted it about 3 times
i am sorry

No shit, but I just wondered if it made all the foliage look really out of place or not.

Shame this mod has utterly broken collision meshes and trees you can walk directly through.

Here's a pic from when I used that mod that got removed, Divine somethingorother.

Way less comprehensive but it was pretty nice. Considering how many objects Resurrection covers (everything from grass to cars, buildings and freaking Mirelurks,) you'd have to delete a lot of stuff for transitions between certain objects to not be jarring.

help

what are some enemies that trigger you, /fog/

>power armor raiders with Fat Man
>anything that pops out of the ground (molerats, radscorpions, etc.)
>water creatures

suicide supermutants

Supermutants of all kinds. I'm fucking sick of how Bethesda are using them.

I like the ground monsters desu. It's fun when you have to jump on rocks and stuff like you're in the movie tremors

One of the easiest enemies to kill in the game and they help you kill other enemies.

Why would they trigger you

Ghouls that twirl around like Olympic gymnasts, and do flying swings worse than Halo Energy sword wielding niggers.
Any animal that gets up in your face where you can't back peddle, and constantly stun locks you with hits.

all these supermutants and not a single goddamn hyper-intelligent supermutant with cybernetics or, at the very least, an average intelligence supermutant with power armor

FUCKSAKE Beth

How hard is it

They have always sprinted, and I don't know what you mean by jump.

>survival
everything

Walk round corner.

Boom

shit I posted the wrong Lou

>Freedom
Based.

>take the vertibird to prydwen
>Heal Your Companion
Why does this happen every time. Don't they know how to ride a vertibird?

An intelligent mutant leaves terminal notes for you to read in Fah Habah at the Vim! Pop factory. Another intelligent mutant in Fah Habah lives in a downed plane and trains dogs that you can buy from him as a temporary companion.

>spend hours getting materials and minecrafting just to realize all I need is a bed, storage and armor/weapon benches

Does Curie have any quests to do for her after I make her human?

mirelurk hatchlings.

THIS IS SURVIVAL I CAN ONLY CARRY TWO GUNS AND A HANDFUL OF AMMO I CANT AFFORD TO SHOOT EVERY GODDAM EGG FUCK YOU

>human

synths are abominations

Fatman raiders / gunners
&
Fuckin mirelurks
&
Those goddamn bloatflies

Did she hit it with her coffee pot?

>HANDFUL OF AMMO
What is
>lone wanderer
>deep pockets
>pack rat

anyone with issue that some random buttons randomly not wroking ?

Sure, if you don't want a water farm, food/scrap/cap income and unique vendoers.

Gunbash them, they have like 16 HP.

You realize they're the same Super Mutant, yes?

The exact same one.

But in either case I meant as an antagonist or even a potential companion, and there's still no cybernetic parts to make them even tougher. What some people would call "overkill" I call "awesome".

Invest in a ripper

>pack rat
Do you mean strong back? Ain't nobody got time for that.

I use power armor though, I have 400 carry weight, and I'm still constantly hitting the limit on junk. A very small part of this is that I carry around legendaries until I go back to Oberland Station where I keep everything. That's usually like 4-5 legendaries though. Fusion Cores, never more than ten at a time are also the problem.

I don't feel like 'nading myself.

It's the same super mutant.

Can I torrent Far Harbor and use it with my steam version? Will I need to get a crack for the steam version?

Anyone know?

>diving some dungeons
>anywhere there's a ledge
>heal your companion
>go through a door
>heal your companion
>look away from my companion
>heal your companion
I hate companions so much.
So why did they have to make one so perfect?

I kinda suspected, but I didn't pursue a lot of dialogue with him to make the connection any more than "yeah this seems highly likely".
But good to know.

And I see... hmm. Mutants do feel far less important in this Fallout, for sure.

Sound like a through-and-through shitter, familio

yes you can torrent far harbor
no you do not need a crack

the divide...

If she removes it, will she die?

yes

Ya blew it, summer friend

>Implying summer posters aren't the ones baneposting

What are the requirements for those?

/v/ please go

Gulpers.

That you git gud

i can deal with bloatflies

i fucking hate bloodbugs though

>you can use power armor as a diving suite
>no large underwater locations to explore
Bethesda should do Bioshock type dlc with underwater city, the only problem is that player would be forced in to power armor.

These fucking cuntnuggets.

There's already water blocks for crafting pools on the nexus, I wonder if it would be possible to make air blocks so you can build your own underwater stuff

No real requirement for water farms, but science helps.

Directly getting caps requires stores(requires local leader) but its slow and doesn't pay as well.

If you have a bunch of settlements producing things and you don't want to travel you could always have supply lines and just craft at hangman since the inventories can't be directly accessed.

My waifu brings death to the evil-doers!

There is this little mistake.
youtube.com/watch?v=VTcMk3ThYGg

There's a few other little things under water that's just random loot.

Power armor doesn't allow you to hold your breath indefinitely. Or does the new marine armor suit do that?

I thought they would have been bigger and deadlier than gulpers
I was mistaken

waterbreathing is included in a perk.

Or make a diving suit that's non-powered, but based off of PA mechanics.

I've been wanting someone to make a mod that puts in suits of non-powered heavy plate armor you can customize piece by piece and get into like power armor

Ur waifu is a bitch ass nigga

Mod to make hijacked robots actual automatron companions when?
I want a better way to get an automatron army than building them all from scratch. After all, there's a billion robots out there

>That voice

Instant nausea

See, last time I played I was pretty dissatisfied with building up settlements, and being constantly urged to find more. Once I got Local Leader and played around with the mechanics I realized how worthless the whole thing was. There's still little incentive besides having defensible camp sites while you roam around, and that really only matters if you're playing on Survival

They are an way to get a lot of caps if you build a ton of water purifiers because water is worth a decent amount of caps and the excess water goes to the workshop at the settlement.

Its really easy to abuse when not on survival.

Why does it not work on survival?

Power armor does allow you to breathe underwater

Power Armor has life support systems

It works but slower. Still a really good source of income

It extends the time you can stay under, but will run out eventually which was what he was saying.