>Steam Group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/tcdg4chan
>Semi-Official Division Discord:
thedivisiondiscord.com/

News and Announcement Resources;
>Twitter; all announcements regarding outages and maintenance are posted here:
twitter.com/TheDivisionGame
>DLC Plans:
tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-gb/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-241886-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32
>Dev Forum Post Tracker:
division.zone/devtracker/
>Patch 1.2
division.zone/2016/05/21/divisions-upcoming-loot-2-0-changes-improvements/

Game Info Resources;
>Wiki:
thedivision.wikia.com/
>Skill Calculator:
miodec.com/division/
>DPS Calculator:
divisiondps.com/
>Global Player Stat Tracker:
divisiontracker.com/

>Daily High value target
>Gear level 130 recommended
>Go in with Gearl level 180
>5 minutes
>waves just keep spawning
>Run out of ammo
>Run out of time
Gear level 130 solo-able my ass.

Group recommended ;)

Nope, that's for the weekly, I'm talking about the daily.

Is everything fixed yet?

Colored hats are now properly colored, not just the threading.

Oh fuck
Reinstalling

What's the best way to get that Lone Star set? That's all I want

Nope, that's not how it works, just play all content that drops sets and hope for it.

I had a decent build before this update now it's hard to min max everything, like nearly impossible. I've been finding 182s and 204s that have better stay rolls than 240 GS items. Needless to say I deleted my characters and uninstalled the game.

HVTs I think

You must be really fucking bad to fail that.

Game doesn't take much skill.
His gear probably isn't great

So what's the best armor set? 3 sentry, 2 striker savage gloves?

The Assault Rifle gear set?

Will anyone be able to solo 34's like how you could solo 32's?

240 GS items have a stat range of 553-678. This is the highest tier for set pieces, and 240 GS HE items don't exist.
204 GS items have a stat range of 526-648. This is the highest tier for HE pieces, and 204 GS set pieces don't exist.
204 GS items are obviously meant to be comparable stat-wise to set items so you can use them alongside item sets if you like a specific HE talent (eg, savage on gloves). I don't see the issue here.
>182s and 204s that have better stay rolls than 240 GS items
182 GS items have a stat range of 470-575. 182 GS set items don't exist (lowest is 191 for set items). You need a practically base roll on a 240 GS item and a nearly max roll on a 182 GS item for this to happen. You're either really unlucky or more likely bullshitting if this has happened multiple times.

dam son
u fukked d@ bich up with knowledge

/r/quityourbullshit

>/r/quityourbullshit
I know it's bait, but
>>>/reddit/

The meta right now seems to be 3 sent 2 striker if only because everyone had those already. It's too early to know what the best cookiecutter setup is.
You can probably solo 34s in DZ if you are careful and persistent. It'd just be very inefficient, and it's likelier that you'd end up tagging a boss as a group moves in. It'll also take you forever to solo extract because you'll either have to die a lot in the higher zone extract points or have to go down to a low level one. There's no reason not to team up because loot from DZ is so good. In my experience, two 240 set pieces each extraction is not that rare.

He said he has 180 gearscore which is plenty enough for that a HVT daily. Games might not take much skill, but I've met plenty of terrible players from Veeky Forums and elsewhere to know most people are terrible at them regardless.

I don't know? maybe the tool tips were bugged but it was impossible to find a balanced build after this update and I couldn't figure out why. I never cheesed CM Falcon Lost so maybe I crippled myself by not doing that? I was at 196 before this update with okay stats (210/65/15). Whatever. Off to FO4 again

>FO4
You're taste in games a shit.

I'll wait for your video to prove how easy it is.

Set dialog voices to another language. Thank me later. Never again do you have to hear the same old bull shit from eng.

>doing content that doesn't give me anything I need
>recording and uploading it just to show a shitter that he's a shitter
lol nah

>I don't have proof.
Okay. So you boasted but don't have the balls to back up your claim and now you're trying to brush it off.
Maybe next time stay quiet like a good little incompetent bitch.

hi hello hello how do i refund uplay titles

Sure thing buddy:^)

Anyone remotely competent at the game doesn't need any proof to know that you fucking suck.
You couldn't complete a HVT daily. That's all that needs to be said.

What do I drop for more electronics?

Don't worry about it. 1.2 made it so someone at your level will get upgrades rapidly so there's no point spending resources/time trying to customize your current gear.

>get better gear
>3 sentry / 2 striker / savage
Current meta at least till people have done more testing to see if anything else is better
>get 75% armor
Use the +armor attribute on Body Armor, Backpack, Holster, Kneepads to meet it, might not need them all
>get skillpower attribute on Mask, Backpack
>max out mods slots on the rest
>get mods with skillpower attribute
CC/CD is a meme

Alright. Thanks for the heads up.

>Weekly High Value target
>begin mission solo
>realize I should have grouped beforehand
>die
Guess it's back to search and destroy grinding then.

By the way the skillpower attribute takes up the same slot as the +armor, so try getting +armor on body, holster, kneepad first then mask and/or backpack if need be to reach 75% also you can get +armor on mods instead of skillpower and finally if you are looking to reach more electronics purely to meet the requirements of a gun talent then this is all irrelevant.

The fuck do you need to sacrifice for 75% armor when you can just use Robust on a chest?

Because then you've got to be in cover to get 45% of your armor, good luck eating gravel when you are need to move from cover or you are walking down the street and someone decides to drop you from behind.

With updates/patches come bugs. But holy shit this annoying.

its from rebbit, but its true af

>the real threat is walking in down the street with a coke bottle that shoots tickets to the nearest saferoom or checkpoint

This was fixed afaik.

Anyone glitch Clear Sky yet?

Why would you need to? The speed run is like 5 minutes.

Since no one wants to group up I'd rather just know if there was a way to solo it that didn't involve DLL injection.

5 Minutes with a competant team.

Most of the random matchmaking guys still don't understand that you have to rush the fuse before the enemies start to respawn, and then IMMEDIATELY GO FOR THE SECOND FUSE before the bots have the time to rotate on the other side of the circle.

If your team is retarded the mission will last 20 minutes.

whats the minimum electronics/skill power to get full health+full overheal from using Overheal skill?

I'm at 11,130 Skill power and 1130 Electronics and I have to shoot it at the ground and shimmy the edge multiple time to get overheal

>Kicked from group
>Kicked from group
>Kicked from group
>Kicked from group
FUCK YOU

bump

I've been looking at this game for a while now

When will it go on sale?

Probably when the first paid DLC hits.

DUDE WEED LMAO
U
D
E

Can't find a competent group to save my life. Have a couple of friends who are good but they're almost always in a full squad. Anyone wants to group up and grind?
On PC by the way.

see

Just go back to target board and re-activate it, its still paid for.

Are you fucking retarded? No it wast fixed.

>back to no daily missions
is it broken again or did they replace them with the S&D/HVT shit?

What's your GS? What are you grinding? I just usally go to BoO and LFG and all the groups I got were decent.

also does stamina/health matter?

Here's my loadout. Been grinding for 240-gear sets, both missions and DZ.
Was DPS head with about 250K but changed to stamina because of new Lone Star vest. Going to look to either do 3-3 or 2-2-2. Not sure which sets to go for yet though.
Also thought of maybe just creating a new alternate character so I don't have to mix and match too much.

Broken.

>people complain about getting the master skill message every time the menu opens
>first time i open post update it gets even worse
Haven't checked if it does it every time though.

Yeah you need to grind a bit more, I'd group up with you in 201+ DZ but you'll melt with only 200k toughness. I'd also suggest you try the 3striker+2sentry+savage gloves or overheal chest

>savage gloves or overheal chest
I don't play enough to know how to get these. Are they just random drops?
Also I get you on the DZ stuff. Just had a 2 hour run with some buds in there and it was rough. I'm also only lvl 39 DZ. Almost casual-tier.
Any tips on what to grind? All I'm doing right now are excursions and occasional DZ.

The overheal talent is not good enough to outweigh the larger stats he'll be getting from a 240 chest unless the stat rolls on it are really bad.

Better would be to get a 240/very good 214 Striker chest and switch gloves to HE with savage.

My Lone Star chest is 240.

I know. I recommended switching it out for a stat equivalent Striker's chest so you could switch out the Striker gloves you are using for savage HE gloves while retaining the 3pc Striker bonus and not losing stats.

Gotcha. Now to grind for a 240 Striker's chest...

Hoard everything.

If I have shit toughness right now, is the set in DZ6 that has exotic resilience and protection from elites good?