Old: →

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10305700
strawpoll.me/10305699
strawpoll.me/10305709
strawpoll.me/10305704
picarto.tv/krekk0v
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

While I hate lucifer as much as anyone else and wish he'd die, janitors will delete this. Don't start thread wars.

However it would be nice if janis enforced it that luci has to be anonymous when making a new general as well.

>references to trip fag
well you tried

Lucy doesn't want you to like him, you retard.
Going out of your way to spite him is his fetish or something. He acts like a cunt because he wants you to do stupid shit like this.

You're giving him exactly what he wants.

What do Lothric and Lorian do when we aren't there? Must get boring sitting on that bed, bet that his legs aren't feeling anything anymore.

Now when we are talking about the twin princes, is it worth getting the homo sword? Any use in pve and pvp? Or should i just keep to juggling people with Lorian's?

Can someone give me tips for Champion Grundy's 2nd phase ? his charge attacks always fuck me up and I never get any time to heal.

user, I.. don't know how to tell you, but you just gotta get good man

EVERYONE
MAKE A GLADIATOR RIGHT NOW AND POST IT

We need to see if there is actually enough fashion to have a Gladiator Event at all

get speculatin, for each of the two dlc

what is the areas aesthetic theme (coast + aldrich deep, barren wasteland, more swamps)?
what is the areas gameplay theme (evasive enemies, thin platforms + knockback, traps)?

hardman: plausibly reimagine an area from a previous game with a new aesthetic theme that fits the d e e p l o r e
ironman: plausibly explain a new gameplay theme change for that reimagined old area according to the d e e p l o r e

got loads of good answers last thread i asked, sorry didn't reply to everyone but fell asleep mid post. londor ideas were cool and shifty desert was cool albeit a bit overboard. the timed winter chill -> death was cool af tho

roll? i heard it has these weird things call INVINCIBILITY FRAMES. Not too sure though.

>allow host to summon phantoms while invaded
>don't make sure your netcode doesn't shit itself when they do, resulting in a t-posing, invuln host for an undetermined period of time

quality game

Event date poll (most important)
strawpoll.me/10305700

Prisoner's Chain poll
strawpoll.me/10305699

Bloodring poll
strawpoll.me/10305709

Fat Roll Poll
strawpoll.me/10305704

>when the game lags conveniently for the host
lag switching fucks can't believe they do this crap

>Iron Flesh just to obtain Poise
>Raw weapon to actually deal damage with nodmg stats allocation
Is this seriously what happened to the game now

How bad are you?

when my hosts get invaded they almost always t-pose for at least 10 seconds, it's annoying

probably means they summoned a phantom or a blue is coming in

It's less effective than it seems but plenty fun

>tfw dead thread

Just so I don't fat roll and am able to wield my weapons of choice for the gladiator event, I need to be SL 69, this with Havel+2 and FaP+2. Not a single point in vig or end.

This is why the SL limit is retarded. We have password.

Executioner's GS?

Best place to farm souls?

>no infusions

should infusions be banned again?

the same as always

Yeah

switch helm to eastern helm

>do steam family share thing
>get 1-3 blue summons per hour
Sure beats not having got a single one for over 150 hours before

I more tried to point out how sad the game turned out to be for anyone who's a fan of heavy armors

What NG you on?

looks decent anaon

Where is the gladiator event going to be?
Can't think of an arena looking place that isn't Pontiff's

Sulyvahn has pictures of nashandra, eleum loyce and the old iron king in irithyll, and he also has a possible other Manus Shard locked away in his dungeon.

This makes four manus shard references.

But there is another, Elana.

The drakeblood knights found in archdragon peak and oceiros's room, were notably found during the sunken king DLC, where Yorgh, presumably a leader amongst the knights was engaged with Sinh, who rested nearby with Elana.

Why is the knight in the Oceiros chamber and why are they in lothric, is there any more indication?

And why are there specific references to the areas focussing on manus shards, and manus shards themselves?

Is it frowned upon to use throwing knives in pvp?

that's so far away holy fug

Regular NG

Either the river with the leechmonsters in the Cathedral of the Deep or the flat woods by the Exiles. An user is going to test invasion spots tonight.

Not generally but when both players are at minimum hp and the other finishes it with them it's really anticlimatic.

Looks good, I'm also using the wargod shield

cont from last thread

streaming : picarto.tv/krekk0v

it's frowned upon if you damage anyone, so yes.

nope

The flat woods sounds like the better option Tbh

>wanting fast rolls
do you hate fun?

don't do it

no why would it be?

assuming you've unlocked all the areas. The mausoleum bonfire and the summoned knight in Archdragon Peak seems decent as long as you can kill the knight quickly. Alternatively. the first 2 knights in Anor Londo with the mimic helmet and SSR is pretty nice too.

or demon bridge

Why are all the fun weapons more dex heavy?

I fucked up by going more into str than dex.

>astora GS
>washing pole
>twinblades
>spears
>curved swords and greatswords

You can also use many weapons like halberds equally well as either, just go refined.

Meanwhile what does strength get? Mainly UGS, Greathammers and Greataxes.

Hammers and Axes are not fun anymore ever since they nerfed the combos on them and UGS has a few decent entries, that's it. But as said, something like Astora GS works just as well with dex over str

Fug

Thats the old one senpai

No one's going to say you can't but it's still a fag move.

is the pickaxe allowed for the gladiator event

>SM

u w0t, you're doing this in DS2 not 3?

There are so many meta weapons. Doesn't this mean it's fine to use them?

High wall bonfire, dragon barracks bonfire, stray demon bridge, right before farron keep (where the two exile NPCs are), where the huge crystal lizard is at the cathedral of the deep. I don't know.

Nothing is allowed at the event

Is there ANYTHING worse than Rapiers?

oh sorry, we aren't doing the gladiator event this time user, we're doing knight event

Yes but hornet ring is banned just like all damage boosting rings because it kills the point of the event.

Estocs, you big dummy.

instant ban btw dont do it

here you go senpai

estocs

Rate me.

Reapers

thnks now I am unstoppable

why are rapiers bad user?
Estoc is great!

yea I miss my poise

It's ok as an execute but not as a primary or poke from non-lethal

I am fairly certain the estoc is a rapier.
It is by far the worst one I guess.

>washingpole
>fun

This game is all about quality builds, I made strength just to run fume ugs, cause I like that shit

3/10

yw

WHO NEEDS A BUILD

If you want to compare the estoc to a 16th century weapon, the smallsword would be more similar.

The rapier is more akin to the longsword, in size and popularity.

>alright so i took a break
>alright so i noticed that we didn't explore much of profaned capital lets try looking around there
ENB just admit you looked shit up m8 you're not fooling anyone.

STR has warpick, which has ridiculous heavy scaling. Refined beats it, but not by much. Plus it requires more stat investment. The only thing I don't like about the warpick is the weapon art, but you can't have everything. It's nowhere near meta, but it's a lot of fun.

? so theres no ds3 event?

finally someone who thinks the same. This playthrough he's doing you can tell he's looked up some shit so people don't complain too much.

Even without trips on I can tell this was posted by rub jelly on me

Insta-kill parries
This is not okay

I believe the cosplay event is upcoming!

How do the get the Silver mask?

isn't it the pig vs butcher event?

When I was messing around with CE I found a quicker way was to just edit the number of the item you're carrying in your inventory to absurdly high numbers (like 10000 of them) and just sell them to the Handmaiden that way.

I miss armor meaning anything, right now the reduction it provides is abysmal

I don't even care that he looked shit up, just needs to drop the ruse of 'oh wow I just stumbled upon all this sekrit stuff woooow'

kill Leonhard

>have to farm 25 swordgrass

I should've done this covenant when I was low level

This will get you banned. It got me banned. Don't do it.

>like thrusting swords IRL because they look neat
>remember using the Estoc in Dark Souls 2 on my STR build because it was a STR-based thrusting sword with an actually unique strong attack
>didn't even know how meta it was since I barely PvPed then
>Dark Souls 3 comes out and of the 5 rapiers in the game the Estoc is still the only one with a semi-unique moveset but is once again a generic dex weapon
>all while being the most hated face of the meta now

It's annoying wanting to like a specific weapon class when there's so little options available in it.

Who? Im asking cause everyones asking about the event and when asked to post the image someone posted one about DS2? I just wanna know if theres an event upcoming cause I missed the last one to my gpu killing itself

The problem with "fun" dex weapons is that they're also stregth heavy as well
The wasing pole requires the 18 str investment and other ones like farrons meme sword requires some investment as well which is retarded since if you want to be dex then that should be all you need since some of the best stregth weapons require minimal dex investment

at least based from nerfed the weapon used for it to shit and made it useless instead of nerfing the fucking hornet ring :^)

It might be the wizard event

At least people take ages to kill me with 1900hp and 30% resist

Where can I find him and is he easy?

haha i completely agree. looking shit up doesn't matter but he's not hiding it well and it's a bit annoying seeing him pretend he's discovered it himself.