/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

inheritance-planner.herokuapp.com/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PtPYp-etfCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Clr3H78LM1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cuck

Ophelia's personal skill gives her a free +10 Crit when she carries three or more Tomes/Scrolls, which anyone should be doing anyway. Sorcerers get a Crit bonus as well, and if you're down for doing DLC classes, the Witch class is basically a better Sorcerer.

Rhajat's is a little harder to take advantage of. It's like, +4 damage if she already fought the enemy in the map. It'd be better just to outright eliminate an enemy, plus on top of that, since she's a mage, she probably wouldn't survive one encounter long enough to engage that enemy again. I haven't found a use for it. On top of that, at their best (Elise!Ophelia and Nyx!Rhajat), Rhajat may be a little faster, but I think Ophelia has a little more Skill.

But yeah, I'd go with Ophelia. Enjoy your magical Kana and your cute busty chuuni wife.

Severa a best! And a cute!

Cutest family

Orochi!

Who should I marry Hana to in Birthright?

Lil loli cousin with her lil loli feets

Can the next thread please be a Xander/Ryoma thread? The big brothers deserve love too

just make it every brother

Bench/Hana is a pretty good pairing; he complements her status as a fragile melee unit very well.

Can't Rhajat get death blow naturally from Weeb Dicken though? Also I'd rather have more speed than skill.

I want to abuse loli cousin

Post those NA castle cards.

I need your BP, VP, and accessories. Don't forget to leave feedback. Come buy a skill or something. Maybe you'll get a cute Bond Unit.

I like Effie.
She makes me happy.

>le shitphelia is busty meme

Never understood this

I like Hana

>the adding the word "shit" in a character's name meme

Never understood

How does it feel being legally blind?

Sophie is cute

Grade A shit taste right here.

Are dragonstones magic or strength based? I don't know if I should pump some magic in Corrin or not.

>Not grinding in Revelation
It has shit unit balance and is DLC in the first place. Just use your favorite characters and grind out supports. It's boring as fuck to just play Royal Emblem: Now Featuring Fuga and Fliers.

I want to hit her with a raider weapon

She can, yeah. Also, Nyx!Rhajat has 4 more Speed than Elise!Ophelia (I am mostly judging by what I see in my file right now) if that's what you prefer. However, her Skill modifier is at -2, and I think Skill is pretty important as well. Rhajat's usually pretty blind.

They're Magic

Dragonstones are magical.

Levin Sword's a better choice for magic Corrin though, since dragonstones are meleelocked and can't double.

They're magic. I highly advise pumping magic into him, yes; early game, it'll let him legitimately one-shot enemies with low Res, and mid game, it transitions into making him a ferocious killer with the Levin Sword.

There's only 5 busty girls and Ophelia isn't one of them senpai.

>Scarlet has a unique Wyvern Rider texture

Has anybody ever tried demoting her to see if she actually uses it?

Make this FE related

inheritance-planner.herokuapp.com/

How do you even boost his magic early game? I hardly got any boosting items in my own run.

>trying to buy Revelations without having Birthright or Conquest first

Sure, for in-game models.

But take a gander at the portraits. Or are you going to try and argue that Nyx and Ophelia have the same bust size?

Busty doesn't have to just mean super large.

Shilling my NA castle on /feg/!

Magic Boon, and feed any Spirit Dusts you get to Corrin. It's not like anyone else needs them.

You should have chosen Clever as your boon; there aren't too many Spirit Dusts, otherwise.

>falling for the +mag meme

Just do the tried and tested +str slamurai

I want to cum on her feet

That would just invalidate her personal even more. You can give Ophelia whatever you want if you just want to buy skills and if you're playing Revelation you might as well be grinding anyway.

I also suggest giving Orochi to Hayato instead of Nyx because Orochi doesn't cripple Rhajat as hard and will destroy everyone else she fucks

Nyx is a loli you retard.

>not busty like Tharja was
>outfit's not even as revealing because she's not a Nohrian Dark Mage but a Hoshidan Diviner
>sounds like she has a cold

What is even the point

Fuck you +mag cav is fun as fuck

Not as far as the in-game models are concerned. If the female isn't named Camilla, Peri, Charlotte, Orochi, or Kagero, they have the same bust-size.

The only place the sizes are different are in the portraits.

>sounds like she has a cold
Bullshit, her voice is amazing
>I want your skull for a trophy!
muh dick

>le baiting the spic post.jpg
Why is this a thing now?

Reposting since you reposted, have a free (you).
>mfw I used half of the royals
Sakura, Takumi, Hinoka, and Elise were all the ones I used on my first Lunatic Rev run. I did use the challenges whenever they popped out though.

Personal skills aren't make or break for units. Selena's personal is pretty ass, yet she's still a good unit,

Silas, they fightfuck every night over who loves the other more.

Her voice is just "Tharja's, but somehow deeper"
Asugi's voice is just "Gaius's, but somehow higher"
Caeldori's voice is just "Cordelia's. Literally Cordelia. Also Flora"

I suppose at the least they got their VAs to reprise the roles. Even if they aren't stellar, it'd be weird not to have the same VAs.

So there's Camilla, Kagero, Charlotte, Orochi and number 5 is Rhajat?

>promote to Onmyoji
>Even less revealing outfit

But then you have to feed all the Dracoshields to him to have a decent unit.

>her moaning when you talk to her
jesus

Number 5 is Peri

Nyx has a different model to Ophelia, she's notably shorter.

If I'm going to be a +Mag -Luck Malig Knight, which waifu would make the best mom for Kana?

Why the fuck is Gaius even so popular? He's not that interesting and he's pretty one note.

I just used the big sisters.

Felicia is the cutest! Stroking her soft hair! Kissing her cheek! Holding her hand! Going everywhere together! Falling asleep in each others arms! She means everything to me! She is all i could ever want! I love Felicia!

That's not fair. People here actually do like her and it's nice to be able to post about her when the tripfag isn't forcing his "BACK OFF xDDD" bullshit. Fuck that attention whoring cunt.

Post good FE music
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PtPYp-etfCQ

Who do you think is a better first gen from awakening

>people here actually do like her

Name some good things about her then.

I feel this way too but about deep dish pizza.

Awakening Gaius had a lot more to him than liking candy. Asugi basically lost a lot of what made Gaius.
I do wish Lon'qu got in over him instead.

FE has nice themes
youtube.com/watch?v=Clr3H78LM1A

>the moans she has in amie after you've S ranked her
Kana's gonna be an older sister soon enough

How do you think literally any other waifufag feels? Florafags can't post anything without being called a cuck, same with Camillafags... and so on.

Uhh... Jackie Chan... shit

I never bothered with this accessory stuff til just now but you're right, can't blame a nigga for not knowing when its hidden so well in that armour.

Gaius had really great supports. There's more to him than le meme sweets guy. Plus people tend to like the "rogue with a heart of gold" characters.

That's why Husbandofags are superior.

Not nearly on the same level as Rhajat though. You can't even post her without the shitposter replying to you in some fashion to force his opinion or give his two cents.

Velouria.

Gregor should be more popular by that logic.

>>not busty like Tharja was
Her amie model and supports with Caeldori say otherwise, plus it's not like Tharja was a titty monster like Tiki or Aversa anyway

Every character's height is different, but they all have the same bust size, aside from the aforementioned.

I'm gonna need you to marry this tsun.

Problem is the Popularity polls were based in Japan with their Japanese personalities. Gregor was forgettable in Japanese. His English personality is completely different

>tfw like #FE and have no one to discuss it with
>retarded shitposter ruined it by association and NoA beat it's rotted corpse with a shovel

So water is Chrom, poo in lol is Tharja, Grey is Gaius, Matoi is Cordelia, Corn is Robin, and Mikoto is a milf.

That is my tsun daughter.
I don't approve of any of you people marrying her.

What could you possibly like about that abomination?

I'm replaying Birthright just to kill her in increasingly interesting ways!

But why? Will she die if I don't? Is it a royal decree from the king? Or is her family being held hostage until I agree to do it?

I like silly anime shit. I just wanted to go super saiyan Marth and save the music industry.

I want to fuck my waifu in front of Rhajat

>playing on chapter 10 (one where camilla becomes a unit) on conquest hard/classic
>after that hoshido faggot dries up all of the water in the lake, my chokepoints become useless and enemies begin swarming in on weaker units like healers or my archer
>repeat for 10+ times because it eventually becomes too much

i'm so sorry /feg/
but i'm putting it on normal

Lon'qu would have made sense for the Hoshido side, being a fitting class and all. I think he would have worked better as Saizo's kid actually.

She probably watches you have sex

>Le chapter 10 is hard meme

Might as well put it on Phoenix Mode if you think that's hard.

Sev never dies, she lives on in our hearts forever and ever and makes our days brighter.
Also she canon lives through Birthright.

If you give her front row seats, she's not going to complain, she usually watches you anyway

Based on that, Azura can potentially get revenge on Corrin for not marrying her through NTR power?

Alright 7 or proof of paternity decides the name.

Oboring wishes she had knockers that big

fuck you faggot i bet you only did birthright

Shura Jr.