/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3034

Best Girl Edition

Last Thread: →

Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat): pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Other urls found in this thread:

mdtmag.com/news/2016/03/preventing-competitive-advantage-athletes-prosthetic-legs
youtube.com/watch?v=BbWBRnDK_AE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Haven't played in 3 years. Still miss Shizune.

... It was worth it.

Rin for the win!

No trips in the OP.

Bite me.

Nth for Sgt. Hartman's body pillow.

second post best post

Nth for a happy Hana!

Happy!

Hey, bros.

Gonna dump some OC here so you kids can see how we did it back in the old days.

Stop shitting up the thread please.

Not OC, but important for perspective.

How am I shitting up the thread? It's dead as hell in here.

Dead > spammed with shitty pics by a retard. No offense, of course.

Yeah I'd like it better if the thread was dead

You guys have poor attitudes. Lighten up.

>It's dead as hell in here.
Mostly because of you

I had a dream a couple weeks back that I spent a day with Rin. I was able to make her smile, and not just that smirk she does. It was lovely.

Bullshit. The only way to Rin's heart is through her pussy.

You're right - I apologize for attempting to inject some OC, life, and humor into this ancient circlejerk.

I'll just sit here quietly while you guys post old Hanako images from the shimme and ironically rehash the whole 'did Shizune rape him' debate for the 10,000th time.

Its more like you just want attention.

Well, I didn't say *how* I made her all smiley.

That looks like a really good dream. Wish I could have dreams like that every day.

Just standing close to each other. Maybe in the rain sometimes. Talking once in a while.

Speaking of Emi, why would she be angry that Hisao was insensitive about her Dad when she didn't tell him anything?

It's not like you were posting cool OCs or anything close to humour, but whatever you want to believe.

He was attentionwhory enough back in the day, if I remember correctly. My memory is shit, though and I can't remember trips.

Not really my intention, but I'll go ahead and remove my trip if that makes you happy.

She's a young woman full of emotions. Also, we aren't sure she fully trusted Hisao at that time. She was probably waiting to tell him on her own terms.

There's nothing wrong with Hanako.

>She was probably waiting to tell him on her own terms
Absolutely untrue. She kicks him out if he doesn't say anything and is fine with them drifting apart.

>1.74 GB of size on the picture

Jesus fucking christ, how can 4chin allow such a monstrous size?

I doubt you'd remember my trip. I've posted here less than 5 times in the last 2 years. I frequented KS/b/ before it died, which was right at the 2 year mark now.

You're right - my apologies.

That's after the topic surfaces.

what was she upset about again?

We've been over this before, Hisao knew her dad was dead, Hisao is incredibly insensitive in the Kitchen scene and goes full whiteknight despite her being in tears and begging him to talk about it later.

I remember your trip, though, I just don't know which posts were yours, my memory is blurry on that.

No, go ahead. Commit to Emi.

There aren't many posts of mine to recall, so that isn't a surprise.

If you insist.

Hisao stealing her waifu

>did Shizune rape him' debate
Thats irrelevant now, the new topics to rehash are did Hisao rape Hanako, is everyone who likes Hanakos route Suriko and was Emi in the wrong for the kitchen scene.

I can answer all of those with authority.

1) He didn't rape her.
2) Suriko is not canon so that's irrelevant.
3) Probably, but can you really blame her?

Of course Emi is justified in being angry during the kitchen encounter. What Hisao said was poor choice of words at best but ultimately he's just frustrated that they're drifting apart and she wont tell him why. He doesn't go full whiteknight, he misspoke his intentions of helping her and she became overly defensive even though he clearly means her well. The fact that she throws him out anyway if you pick the other choice shows that she was looking for any excuse to drive them apart, it's just that Hisao gives her a good one in the kitchen scene.

She doesn't actually throw him out, she snaps and when he reacts calmly she backtracks and apologises.

He totally goes full whiteknight, replay the scene, she criticises him for treating her like something to fix and he agrees that she's something to fix.

Emi was wrong in general for being shitty about the relationship but not that encounter imho

reminder that suriko does summer's clover instead of fixing hanako's route, some in ksg to shitpost, and still insists that he doesn't care about KS anymore while expecting people to fall for it

>summer's clover instead of fixing hanako's route
I'm perfectly fine with this

Nothing to fix.

She tries to kick him out in the talk to mother bit because she thinks he just talked her mum into breaking the promise she made and stops when she realises thats not what happened and he doesn't want a fight

Sorry, I misread that second one.

Suriko seems like a fag though, which makes sense because Hanako is worst girl. Never interacted with them. Is that the resident tripper here now?

I see Kenji is still around. I think he's been posting in these threads for well over 3 years. That's some dedication, albeit sad dedication.

I just don't agree with you because Summer's Clover is shit.

Suriko is the guy who wrote the revised Hanako and Lilly route. Some people think he posts here about Hanako's route as an user.

should I add that one to the compilation, or is it mostly the same as "there's literally nothing controversial about the trap route"

It's just one guy, not some. He just likes to shitpost a lot.

I can definitely add that one

Aussies are notorious for their shitposting.

You know what, I was wrong, you were actually improving the thread. Go back to dumping as a tripfag

Good afternoon anons. How are you all?
Patrician taste, my friends.

I always felt weird about Emi participating in track meets with normal girls. I mean, is that really a level playing field? She is exerting something like 70% of the energy and has fucking pogo sticks on her legs to launch her stride. I am not saying she's a super-cyborg, but I am curious about just how much of an advantage that would give her. Because I really can't see a way it's a disadvantage in a race, only in life.

Bin that rin!

She is in such an unpredictable mood though that Hisao leaves anyway. She does throw him out in the sense that her outburst and causing a scene is all the proof he needs that she wasn't capable of being reasoned with. If that hadn't happened, I doubt Hisao would've left.

>He totally goes full whiteknight
That's not what happened at all. He sees her obviously in distress and wants to help and calls bullshit when she tries to play it off. He even realizes his poor choice of words immediately after he said it, Emi is the one who goes on a tirade about being broken all because she took "need" as an admission of weakness instead of a sincere desire to help. It's what her mother says as both of them saying something they regret.

She was already shouting at her mom because she heard what she wanted to hear. Seeing Hisao back down without a fight makes her realize that's not the case. Either way though, it's telling that she would go that far when both her mother and Hisao were being perfectly reasonable. She was looking for a fight the whole time.

There are no "normal girls" at Yamaku.

But to your point, she should probably be competing in the special olympics.

You omitted the bit where he does go full white knight and going "you need my help!" is pretty white knight.

You just seem to have a raging hateboner for Emi

She does have an unfair advantage, yes. Her blades are much lighter than actual legs, meaning she exerts less force when lifting them up. The 'spring' it puts in her step isn't really noticeable, but it's there. She puts less effort into moving her legs than others. At the same time though, there are disadvantages of having to balance properly, the leg blade straps coming loose and falling off, ect.

I haven't been able to find an article that definitively states whether or not there's a clear advantage, but it would seem that it's vaguely understood by the athletic and scientific community that there is.

mdtmag.com/news/2016/03/preventing-competitive-advantage-athletes-prosthetic-legs

youtube.com/watch?v=BbWBRnDK_AE

I imagine that it's easy to go fast but it'd be a lot harder to stop with legs like hers.

I'm donating blood plasma /ksg/, and I've never used the mobile website before but I'm bored enough to chew my arm off

How are you all today? Has that Undertaker dude posted recently?
This needle hurts

>This needle hurts

Do it for her.

>because she heard what she wanted to hear.
Because she arrived at the end of the conversation and heard it in a way that made it sound like she was betrayed by her mum, you can't say someone wants to break off the relationship all along because they misheard the end of a conversation and reacted accordingly, thats absurd. From her perspective she'd just had her deepest secret revealed by her own mother who'd promised not to reveal so of course she's pissed, as soon as she realises thats not the case she stands down, if she was looking for a fight she wouldn't have apologised and tried to make amends for what she just said and she certainly wouldn't have gone back to pretending like nothing happened which is what she did. I think is right, you just hate Emi.

>I'm donating blood plasma
Good job, because of you someone will live!

Its funny you mention that as just today I booked an appointment to donate blood.

>I'm donating blood plasma
Bless you, user
>How are you all today?
I could lie and say I'm good, but to be truthful I am a little under the weather.
>Has the Undertaker dude posted recently?
Who's that? Must have missed them.
>This needle hurts
There there, we're here for you. Do it for your waifu. Do it for yourself. Do it for the life you're saving.

I'm waiting to get a job so I can donate blood too. Just to get the day off.

I guess I might as well jump on the /ksg/ blood donating train, I'm overdue for an appointment. A nurse a while back fucked my right arm up something fierce, but I'm over it now.

>/ksg/ blood donating train
Is this a thing? How many anons on /ksg/ have donated blood?

I've only donated semen.

2 ur mum xD

It's a thing now, apparently.

I have hemophilia.

Give me your substance, you hemoglobin heifer.
sustain me.

That was a good one.

Its worth it, I'd rather have a small amount of pain and discomfort than have someone die or actually suffer. Its also worth signing up to the bone marrow registry while you're there, thats a bit more of a pain but you're guaranteed to save someones life if you get matched up with someone and most places are desperate for male marrow donors.

Also look into EffectiveAltruism

Yea I donate regularly, but I've taken the last month off so the pains all fresh. It's good money for plasma, they dish out nearly a hundred bucks a week for the two donations, which helps pay the college and car bills

He's some fetish writer dude that's been on here a few times, I thought he was funny, said it was his duty to make fluff want to kill himself hahaha. Seemed like a cool dude

What's your bloodtype senpai? O- here.

Do it regularly. Only because it's healthy and I get 10 bucks tho.

Oh wow, Fluff is still here? Man, some people just never move on, do they...

For sure, it's a good feeling to help people out, but the paycheck for my savings account is damn nice too

>It's good money for plasma
Wait.... people get paid for this?

>tfw brit
>tfw will only get paid in custard creams and a cuppa
Its not all bad I guess

It's not like moderating Veeky Forums, user.

Oh yea, first 5 donations I got $50 each and after that it's $20 for the first and $45 for the second with a bunch of monthly stuff. Money is good yo. They sell the plasma to pharmaceutical companies who pay out the butt for it
Lol you know that sounds so bad, but we're all still here too

Well shit, I was gonna do it anyway, but that's awesome. I'd also moderate Veeky Forums, sounds mildly dope.

If you don't mind looking at heaps of CP and getting shit on, rain or shine, I suppose it could be cool.

lol fair enough. I left for quite some time, but I decided to hang out for the day.

You should stay, you seem like an alright dude

Yea, they stick you with the needle and draw blood. It goes into the machine, where it siphons the plasma from it, and filters the plasma into that bottle filling with the grayish brown stuff. They then re-inject the blood back into you so you don't lose out on any blood cells. At the end they put some cold stuff in with the last return to make sure you don't feel sick or drowsy.
Ah, no wonder you don't know Undertaker then. He's recent. His stories aren't my thing (Lilly Fat fetish) but I like the dude. He's good humored about the hate haha

Hisao admits he mispoke with that line, his intent is clearly "I just want to help" but he's also mad that she wont let him. Hisao sees Emi as his girlfriend at this point, what rational person wouldn't want to help in that situation? You're acting like it's completely unreasonable that Hisao would be offended that she basically saw him as a jogging partner and fucktoy but not someone to emotionally confide in. The rest of the conversation is Hisao being angry that she didn't view their relationship the same way and continuously stonewalling him. This isn't "white knighting" because he's clearly venting instead of trying to help her. But even if he is, is he wrong to say that running and fucking won't solve her problems and is unfair for him?

The problem is that he doesn't know Emi that well to understand that this is how she copes, and it's not like Emi was helping him either with how worrisome her behavior was. The truth is that it's really just an ambiguous situation and that Hisao and Emi have justifiable reasons for acting like they do but I disagree with the notion that its entirely one or the others' fault. Hisao is certainly offensive when he expresses himself but Emi does just as much damage to the relationship by lashing out.

"Looking for a fight" is a poor choice of words but the scene still shows her as incredibly volatile. She immediately jumped to the conclusion that her own mother would break her trust to some guy she brought home. She could've waited and learned the context if they had kept talking or she could've called her mother away to speak with her in private but she walks in completely assured and angry, she was being unreasonable. This is the entire point, she acts unreasonable and is unapproachable in either scenario.

And I don't hate Emi, she's one of my more favored characters. I'm just having trouble understanding this part of her character.

Thanks user, but I don't really browse the boards as much as I used to. I'll probably stop by again someday.

>Lilly Fat fetish
Is it legit?

>Is it legit?
Ohhhhhhhh tripfag. Poooooor tripfag. You missed some stuff.

It's actually kinda bad how spot on he gets the characters, I've read far worse garbage from here lol as i said the fetish stuff ain't my cup but I checked it out after he said he's thrown down over a hundred on getting images made for it

Undertaker33.deviantart.com

Dude could probably find the lag mansion with what he said he was willing to spend on stuff

Fund* ksg*
stupid fuckin autocorrecting phone

>fat fetish

No way in hell I'm going to open that link. Almost puked when someone posted that Lilly here.