/btbg/ Battleborn General

Old Thread: Give Deande a high five edition

>What is this?
A new FPS-MOBA from Gearbox. It's Borderlands without the memes, and has MNC-style PvP game modes.

>Should I buy it?
It's fun. You can grab it for $30 on keysites. It's also on sale on Amazon for $40 bucks.

>Official Website
battleborn.com/

>Character and Helix Info
mentalmars.com/battleborn/characters/

>Unlockable Audio Lore
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-XsFNO4RD1x6-WK_Uf6gW5Rs-51Pr-Ho

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/vgbattleborn

>Discord
discord.gg/0xVj0DIkVdQQkr1I

Skill Overview for Alani.
youtube.com/watch?v=mYZYs2Nm3q4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tgy_pdyjapM
youtube.com/watch?v=eEVGRCpJsNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for dead game

get going fellas

Third for best bird

First for Thorn

Undefeatable in elegance and on the battlefield.

Get off my general.
REEEEE

d e a d
e
a
d

>le hook nigger of stun-locking
>le fungi of anti-attrition
>le dapper cross-map hitscan robot
By your powers combined, I am CANCER.

DeandexWhiskeyFoxtrot I

Honorable Waifu Mention: Incursion Spider Sentry

Galilea
Caldarius
Caldarius
Melka

Shayne
ISIC
Marquis
Miko

I play mostly PvE

Wiafus exist because we can appreciate good bodies

You can appreciate good physique without having a "waifu", you cretin

Is Kleese the REAL villain of Battleborn?

He's the hero the Battleborn deserve.

That's ISIC you dumbass

isic who let you on the computer again

>internet shits itself during character selection
>takes like 10 fucking minutes for me to fix, come back and surprised the match is still going
>it randoms me into Benedict
>check enemy team
>4 melee (one of which was S + A) and a Miko

It was the most fun five to six minutes I ever played in Battleborn, before we finally lost.
I was an untouchable god, raining death from the heavens. The melee characters would just look at me perched up there, and I'd do that infuriating taunt before shooting rockets at them. The Shayne kept throwing boomerangs at me, and even used their ult, but it wasn't enough.
I went like 5-1 in the short amount of time the match had left, it was fucking beautiful.

Rockets take some getting used to though, have to keep reminding myself to lead the target.

Fuck off ISIC

>people still post the unfinished version

really appreciate it but

my b

Fuck you Kleese

LLC a shit

>png

I wish class based games would fucking stop making supports mandatory.

>pick le healer and stomp the enemy without one even if you are shit.

Some healers work well offensively

Can anyone tell me what happened here?

youtube.com/watch?v=Tgy_pdyjapM

Ghalt pulled Orendi outside the map, over that ledge

Shadowfire pillar->nullified forward->falls off cliff.

could be but i got pulled over Ghalt before while i was hooked mid air.

I like the LLC.
Best faction represent.

I'm starting to get bored grinding out this 47k

corporate shills

Rogues a best

youtube.com/watch?v=eEVGRCpJsNs

Did you collide with Ghalt?
I think when you got pulled the movement of both you *
(Above moving forward) and Ghalt (Side stepped)made it so that although the hook landed Ghalt's body wasn't in the way for you to collide like normal.

this gave me a good laugh

Reyne is the only reason you guys have any semblance of competency.

Pretty much has to be the coach/cheerleader/mom and teacher to a bunch of misfits and rejects.

With double exp and character lvling credit rewards how did you not earn enough yet?

2x ends today right?

lore-wise

isnt that what she is?

Nope. I just went flying over his head.

tried the heliophage advanced like 4 times - on public. always lost. what do I do wrong? last time he was down to ~30% in his late phase, fucking frustrating. 60 mins lost.
its easy to get overwhelmed once stronger waves get summoned and they move between platforms

the game is missing an encyclopaedia for item properties and almost everything else. e.g. what's special about thumper turrets? do they do AoE but lesser damage overall in comparison to assault turrets? do they apply any effects? there's no way a player can know this without experimentation

That's basically what she is though
They also have Shayne (best waifu) and her "pet" monster
Toby the engineering genius who's also a cute
Orendi the chaos witch that gave the LLC a run for their money and managed to steal a ship from them
And soon they'll have topsnek

Yeah 11pm

The Rogues are sitcom or sorts basically.
In the LLC everyone is either

-an asshole of the murderous/vain type
-Hates ISIC
-Is ISIC

Hell ISIC probably fits all 3.

ISIC knows he's trapped in the video game though, and his dialogue is great imo

meant for

Guys. How do i make myself play characters besides oscar mike. I like having a gun and going fast, but I suck balls as caldarius. Also, does attikus just suck if you dont play like a slasher movie villain?

It's really not that hard m8
>join game
>go to character select
>select character that isn't OM
Boom, you're not set to play a different character

>Slasher movie villain
Why is this a thing? Attikus is a pretty hard front line facewrecker, and can hop in and out of combat stupid easy. Just build him appropriately with health regen and you're good.

Play Foxtrot and realize that he's better.

Also Attikus is damn good at ganking, but you can still get kills just by pouncing into a team and punching the Miko in the face.

Man am loving Alani but holy shit does she move slow. I mean, Ride The wave makes her faster but holy christ without gear she moves like shit in the desert

Her base movespeed is the same as everyone else. She looks like she sprints slowly because you barely have any shit from the character on the HUD, so there's no illusion of speed that every other character has.

Any tips on improving framerate?
Half the maps run fine but my framerate dies on the rest.

Nvidia the way it's meant to be played

>Waifuing Ambra
Absolutely disgusting. I guess if you're in a bad way, you could carve a steak on her cheekbones.

What is the best gear for Alani?

I'm sorry you can't appreciate robutts.

Something +attack speed with a shield negative so it's 0 cost.

The rest can be whatever the fuck you want, healing, health stacks, health regen, movement speed, shard gen. Just avoid obvious stupid stuff like recoil or reload speed.

She ain't a robot, fuckwit, she's a geezer. She's a sustained space vampire with an annoying ass voice.

Foxtrot better lategame damage and burst.
Oscar better sentry killing and killing non human enemies as well as area securing.

Would you prefer cybutt? She's pretty obviously not entirely organic.

Implying I don't want angry hate sex while she's shrieking about tucking in shirts.

anyone want a list on why El Cagon sucks?

SoBayed OVERWATCH SoBayed KILLED SoBayed

Who else is enjoying Overwatch?

have you got Physx set to low?

Also what maps have shitty framerates? I have a bad time in the campaign but on Echelon runs like ass in MP

Neat b8

and yet you reply

As long as there is bait man shall take it.

He can be pretty great but only if he has support. He can't really do much by himself

A lot of legendary gear feels crap. I know there are a few broken ones but most of them are pretty garbage extra effects for their price.

Basically you get the 2 epic quality stat boost + the effect. An epic is around 850-1000 to activate. So you basically paying 800+ shards for the effect.

Not to mention you probably don't build shit while doing it.

Wait, do people actually care with this game?

>care with this game

Baited for this exact response.

They patched out the issues with ColdSnap and Echelon.
I'm seeing people pick ColdSnap more often nowadays.

>merely pretending

What do you guys think of 35% reload speed boost?

never pick a helix if its effects can be acquired through gear

35%+30 from a helix to get a 60% reload us massive as fuck especially with guys like Benedict.

How does it feel playing the neckbeard game of choice? How does it feel knowing the servers will be shut down in less than a year?

>playing this trash instead of overwatch

Alright, you guys win, here your reply

Shouldn't this be called "Buyer's Remorse General"?

Naw, /owg/ is a few doors down buddy.

So Alani is basically Miko but with something resembling actual threatening offense (cc and numbers).

Thus you can run double support but unlike the core issue where your damage output is too low Alani is not affected by that issue.
She's pretty much a better Ambra where unlike Ambra where her everything is half-assed versatile Alani is crazy versatile.

ayy

Oh boy, can't report posts fast enough. What crawled up your cunts and died? Jesus you'd think there was a blood vendetta or something. I've never seen such vigorous corporate cocksucking, OR blind assfuck subservience in my life. Get a life, shitstains. Whoever hurt your little feelings isn't here and your efforts only shrink and rot your own already tiny brain.

Stillborn goes on sale the day Overwatch releases

That desperation though.

>loses half it's active player base a day after ow launch

definition of over-design.

the whole "mirrored gauntlet / greaves, no gauntlet / greaves" thing is tacky AF

Gonna have to agree. Would have been much better if they gave the one glove off, one glove on, no boots, or both boots. Like, you cannot run effectively in one fucking boot. That shit is impossibe. even for space hippie elves.