Mail order brides the easy way to millions?

Hi Fags,

I think there are three different types of mail order brides.
1) Hot kind who are there for your non-existant money.

2)The ugly/young/desperate kind 40-65 year old guys go for generally Thai, Filipino or Chinese.

3) Educated usually ugly kind who are doctors/programmers or nurses.

I honestly hate fucking some 2/10 ugly Chinese nerd, but if she can make me $175,000-$350,000 a year... Why not?

What does biz think about being a trophy husband/green card.

Eh, you would need to be on terms where you split combined income evenly or font marry her.

Don't

Font marry her???

Yes I would go with traditional pre-nupt.

All my money pre-marriage is mine forever (including gains).

All the money my doctor bitch (and me but not my assets) makes, is split evenly.

>$175,000-$350,000 a year
You can literally buy yoursef a visa when you invest 200k in the United States.

They don't have money, and the medical degree does not transfer over... So realistically the Chinese girl would not payback for 3 years.

Is that true ? If i invest 200K in US stocks I get a visa??

The only kind that matters is the hot kind

You have to talk with them online and arrange a meet just like eharmony or some shit. After spending all that time, you can pay to fly her to US for thousands before she cucks you for her pimp in the US who flies her back for thousandth time with all the valuables she could find in your apartment.

Overall very pricey but entertaining.
I'd still recommend a RealDoll but a close race

Bad idea, stupid. She is gone in 2 years, all she wants is the green card.

No, that's bullshit. Yes there is an investor visa program, but it's not just about buying stock it's about having a specific avenue of investment that the US government deems worthy of an investment visa. Alot of countries have them as well, but the US has some of the cheaper options. For NZ you need over 1 mil.

>3) Educated usually ugly kind who are doctors/programmers or nurses.
These people can get into America on merit alone. They don't need to marry a fat NEET kv to get a green card.

You guys are missing the face that, they are ugly, smart, but want a husband + children.

It is programmed into their heads, and im not a neet, i can bullshit.

Aren't prenups literally useless when it comes to divorce time though? More of a psychological thing, right?

I mean even those stupid waivers you sign at a watermark saying "if you are negligent I won't sue you" don't stop people from successfully suing for negligence

I dont know...
But you might have a great point, i will read nolos california divorce guide before marriage.

Honestly I'd just avoid anything a lawyer ever tried to sell me. Try and marry someone who's gonna earn the same or more so they don't want what's mine.

Though I really think yanks have it bad, they seem to get divorced at a stupid high rate. Must be hard to put your faith into such a system

>My father
>56
>Goes to Philippines and picks up my step mom
>Shes 23 and I'm 21 shits awkward as fuck but I live out of state
>They have great life my dad probably spent $20k getting her over here
>He makes enough money from petitions and shit to stay at home with her all day
>They have 2 kids first a girl, then a boy
>A month after the boy was born my father had a heart attack last week and died

So its pretty good. Just don't do it when you're over 50 because leaving 2 kids without a father especially when the mother isn't a citizen is shit. I'll be raising his kids. I got cucked by my dad.

>I got cucked by my dad.

Sorry for your loss user.

But srsly, this kind of greentext belongs to b/

Its helping me cope. I'll leave.

Did you DNA test to see if you're really your dad's kids?
Is your step-mom hot? Marry her

>Is your step-mom hot? Marry her
And always worry that you're worse in bed than your dad?

)The ugly/young/desperate kind 40-65 year old guys go for generally Thai, Filipino or Chinese.

) Educated usually ugly kind who are doctors/programmers or nurses.

Wait, wait, wait...there are mail order brides that will pay YOU as opposed to the other way around?!

Holy fuck!!

prenupts don't mean shit, sorry bud.

WOW i cannot believe prenupts do not mean anything!!!

I thought elon musk got to dump his old bitch with about 5% of his networth with a post-nupt...

If you fuck your step mom and have a kid with her, will that kid be the others' brother/sister or their niece/nephew?

You need to start banging your step mom. She will give it up freely, she doesnt want to go back to the Philippines.

you should bang your step mom and take the role of alpha

honestly I think it would be a brand new invention.