/fgog/ Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Kintoki gacha till 1.6]
- Just Kintoki, no other rate up servants or any new CEs

>[Story half ap quests till 8.6]
- Oni event requires you to complete America so better hurry up if you'ven't finished the story

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- Oni and swimsuit events sometime in future
- Altera, Arash, Andersen, Boudica, Carmilla, D'Eon, Liz, Martha, Marie and Tamamo Cat have joined level 10 bond club
- 3 new dailies added

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA (embed)

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk (embed)

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex (embed)

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info0

Xth for sexys Archers.

LIZ THREAD

Don't forget to farm as many bones as you can for today /fgog/

Any guess for which material we may hunt tomorrow?

I love my snakefu.

FateStay/Night is shit and horrible.I mean it. I am not sarcastic about it. I hate it because after watching Fate Zero and the last scene with Shirou i had big hopes for UBW. But after i watched the first episodes i was like shocked how terrible UBW was because Shirou was no badass, just a typical shounen boy who wants to protect everyone he knows. And then Saber forms into an high school girl who has abandoned her entire character from Fate Zero and Rin who's just a typical Tsundere who likes Shirou but never says it. Those in comparison to Kiritsugu who was a real badass, a complex anti-hero who sacrificed his wife and his child for the sake of the world, Kirei and Gilgamesh who were some sadistic psychos but were badasses, Rider who was just sympathetic and cool because he was and acted like a real king. And not just the characters, the logic in UBW did like disappear, when at the end Shirou took his power from Rin, he could use a Reality Marble?? Even Rider was tired out after using such an attack and Rin had the power although she isn't even a servant? And not to forget the laughable story. Shirou, Rin and Saber are fighting a war where they could die and they make a picnic in a park????? I was like wtf. In Fate Zero this problem wasn't there because Kiritsugu etc. weren't naive children who thought nothing of the holy war. They were adults who had their ambitions and killed people heartlessly to fulfill them. In conclusion: UBW/Fate Stay Night has shitty characters, a terrible story, no good music, failed as a sequel and the only thing good about it is the soundtrack. Yeah i think now i have said everything what was on my mind about shitty UBW.

Reposting for future use

Bradamante when?
Goodnight euro /fgog/! See you tomorrow!

What's the new Archer enemy called?

Its been American FGO for five or six hours now

There just hasn't been the usual backlash with shitposting ever since the mod banned some guys a few days back.

Skeleton King

>Any guess for which material we may hunt tomorrow?
Ghost lanterns, please be ghost lanterns.

STRONGEST SERVANT

I love you Gilgamesh!

Clown wishes you a nice day.

>banned some guys a few days back
So that's why it's been so surprisingly peaceful

I had like 5 bones before the Hunting Quest, 54 ATM.

I like this hunting quest thing better than lots of the events we had so far no joke.
I hope they release way more especially during events like the Dantes one where it was just one daily quest and after that was an entire empty day.

Dunno how many were banned, but maybe a hundred posts were deleted at the time.

I know. It's just that is late evening in Europe.

>a few days back
Literally yesterday, user.

Which one is the best to farm? 40ap?

The days all run together at this point, yesterday was basically a week ago.

>"I once had a little brother. If he were still alive, he would be honest and splendid just like yo-...oh, it's nothing. Just forget what I just said."
Onee-sama dropping the spaghetti hard

35 and 40, both give 3 in a run if you're lucky. The first one give mostly 3* Archer EXP cards.

Think we'll get a prisma event in July?

@143386678

Such a shitty bait doesn't even deserves a (You)

Based tickets.
That was on story gacha, not trying to roll for Kintoki as I got Cu Alter 3 days ago and I already have Beowulf and NP2 Retard Cat.

Avengers make the best waifus/husbandos. Prove me wrong.

How good is Kintoki? I rolled him along with kiritsugu

Fuck, I meant 4 stars.

Heart hunting quest when?

I'm sorry

worst berserker

Pretty gud.

How to roll the gold???

thrash compared to mighty CALTER

Is he as meme as you guys make him up to be? I just started recently

IT'S A NIPPLE

IS THAT A FUCKING NIPPLE

NIPPLE
I
P
P
L
E

>nipple

MODS !!

Nobu a CUTE.

He's great

Find some guy with support Kintoki, use him, and then you'll know what he's like

this is a christian message board, please dont defile my son's eyes with nipples

MODS help me ! that nipple is corrupting my mind !

Reminder to save your quartz and tickets for the inevitable Madoka collaboration and its 5* Mami.

Burn in hell, sinner.

>rolling the madoka bait gatcha
im so sorry

Strongest.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Holy shit I love when older women get embarrassed like little schoolgirls like that. Medea a real cute.

>Americans getting upset over a nipple
Better censor that, too.

Yes

>not censoring it
You fuck

Bersarker Arc when?

Probably after onis, swimsuits and Camelot, so July-August.

That one is old and busted, have some fresh material.

Who will be the next author Caster?

Fanfictionfag

(You)

Virgil.

Poe with a Reality Marble that's basically what GER did to Diavolo might be cool.

>Have Kintoki, Waver, and Jeanne
>Couldn't roll Cu Zilla for a team of 10.0s

I want Poe or Lovecraft. I'd take Stephan King if it meant his NP was calling one of the monsters from his books.

I wouldn't mind this along with a Dante servant

Is he still alive?

>I'm actually spending apples
>and getting something in return

fucking finally

I have Kintoki, Jeanne and Cuzilla, but no Waver.

Jeanne and Waver is already enough to steamroll the entire fucking game forever.

>French whore
>10

You know, I think Scat is just really arrogant. She decides that Cu Alter can destroy the world just because he beat her fair and square. Seems like she has a really over-inflated opinion of herself.

Just like reddit, who would have thought.

Xth for best pirates

I've been at this for months and I still have no idea how the support list is decided. There's only one guy on my list with Scathach and I've been waiting all day for him to show up to help me do the Lv90 mission, since I only have Vanilla Dog myself.

Osamu Dazai

I keep needing lanterns and shit for them, It takes ages to get any.

Grand Rider

The guy who wrote Dante's Inferno.

me

So Dante?

>Jeanne Alter
>Not 10.0

Pairing her with Waver should be illegal.

how new r u

Descartes.

If we've never gotten an Aeneas servant I very much doubt Virgil will show up.

Grand Rider you say?

>tfw lancelot vs archer second part never
;_;

also rolled 12 quartz and 9 tickets and this is the only GOLDEN I get

I still have no idea what the fuck is going on in their final art. Posture-wise, I mean. Is Mary holding up Ann's left tit? What is that hanging black thing behind her? A ridiculously deformed tiny hand?

MOOOOOOT

The 3rd servant in your team is departing to Avalon.

What do you say to him/her?

>tfw you will never ever summon Settra as a Rider

sumanai

who?

Hold me fgog

It looks like either Mary or Anne is holding up Anne's tit, and the black thing is Mary's discarded coat.

Goodbye, whoever was in suport at that particular moment.

>Artoria

Return from whence you came