/hbg/ - Homebrew General

"He feII for the Iuma shiII!" edition

/hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (10.7 downgrade - Entrypoints: Browserhax/Menuhax up to 10.5, otherwise OoT/PSMD/Ninjhax)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.51 (Userland)
PS4: 1.76 (Kernel)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
>RXTools
github.com/roxas75/rxTools
gbatemp.net/threads/release-rxtools-roxas75-3ds-toolkit-fw-2-0-9-2.382782/
gbatemp.net/threads/release-rxtools- roxas75-3ds-toolkit-fw-2-0-9-2.382782/page-408#post-5602711

Downgrade+a9lh (last resort, doesn't work with new content for games): github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Other consoles: pastebin.com/pHS5LaR5

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-11.0 released. If you already have CFW (emunand/a9lh), you can update. The exploits have been patched, DON'T UPDATE IF YOU PLAN TO DOWNGRADE. You can only downgrade from 11.0 with a hardmod.
-Even on 11.0, Luma3DS needs an updated arm9loaderhax.bin or Luma3DS.dat to go online. Get it here: astronautlevel2.github.io/Luma3DS/
-3ds.titlekeys.com/ added QR codes, allowing for games to be downloaded and installed directly from FBI
-Region changing with working eshop now available for O3DS only, check the guide

>Wii U
-Kernel exploit for 5.5.1 leaked, allowing to run Loadiine and more.
-Tubehax is experiencing turbulence. Use 104.236.072.203 to block future updates on the 3DS or Wii U.

>PSV
-Cobra Black-Fin will be released in the future, allowing piracy. It won't be compatible with 3.60.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-5-(arm9loaderhax)
gbatemp.net/threads/post-your-savedatafiler-decrypted-saves-here.419638/
gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-infinite-picrites-on-pokemon-picross.404875/
strawpoll.me/10311318
serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=60728
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cake is not bad

Thread's over, go home everybody

>rxmemes
who /sky3ds/ here

I used the FBI version posted here to install My Nintendo Picross, and I still can't launch it.
I installed using Shameless' QR code system, and installed the title and ticket via CDN.

When I installed FBI, it still reads as version 2.2.1, but I don't think that'd change.

Any suggestions?

Everyone below this line is a Luma user

>Do not believe their lies

open the eshop

Luma is shit

PalatineCFW was here, rxTools is for fagets.

i'm a proud user of Luma 3DS

no idea to be honest. maybe the cdn just doesn't have the data needed for that specific game?
try reading the post next time

I've been using CakesFW since day two, desu.

nice try

what the fuck are you talking about

nice try

Anyone got completed saves for Smash, Mario Kart, Golf World Tour, Triforce heroes and Ocarina of Time?
3dsiso makes me wanna strangle a kitten

>Beat these games for me

Why even bother having a system?

I already beat them and don't want to decrypt gateway's propietary saves for them

Didn't help at all.

Maybe? But I don't understand how some people were able to get it working.

installing that game with a ticket is useless, there's no eshop page. get a cryptofixed cia.

I'll repost.

Unfortunately my 3ds doesn't seem to boot after I installed a9lh. I followed this guide github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-5-(arm9loaderhax)
Just after Section 2, the 3ds doesn't start anymore. I also did what the troubleshoot told me to but unfortunately the o3ds only shows that it's on. The Screen doesn't turn on and stays black.
Any Idea what to do?

It worked with another 3ds without any Problems.

they probably weren't installing from a ticket

>l instaIIed a9Ih
>the 3ds doesn't start anymore

Iuma cIaims another one!

R l P
l
P

so im literally retarded and when restoring my sysnand doing a9lh i didnt press "NAND Restore (keep a9lh)" and i just did a normal restore

am i fucked unless i have oot?

yep unless you're on 11.0 you need a hardmod, it's in bold letters how did you miss it, same thing happened to some user the other day

go away L

i have no idea im actually so dumb, i do have a hard mod though, but whenever i plug the sd card thing into the 3ds im not getting the blue screen

it's not bricked or anything you just don't have a9lh

>It worked with another 3ds without any Problems.

You did use the new console's otp instead of the other one's, right?

Did everyone actually move to the troll thread while no one made an actual thread for the general? I guess I'm done for the day in /hbg/.

yeah it still works, but i dont have a9lh and cant use my stuff

Yes, I did. I did this on another pc. I didn't have the data for that.

>I guess I'm done for the day in /hbg/

Says the guy refreshing the thread.

Does Final Burn Alpha for CPS-1&2 games on 3DS need a bios file? The retroarch thread is unclear. The neogeo one did and I got that working fine, but I can't get cps games to load.

Were you missing any files in the a9lh folder, like firm0.bin and firm1.bin?

Nevermind
gbatemp.net/threads/post-your-savedatafiler-decrypted-saves-here.419638/

>We have a9lh
>We have 3ds streaming with NTR
>We have QR install for games

But we still don't have self included screencap and cheats on native cfws. Is it really imposible to implement NTR to corrent cfws?

why are people shitting on luma now?
new meme?

>Not knowing what a may may is

L was too retarded to install Luma and bricked

>not rated by user

It's gay as fuck, who names their CFW after Luma?

Rosalina

>Downgrade+a9lh (last resort, doesn't work with new content for games)
Haven't been here for a bit, but this is just a joke right?

I had a ham "planet" joke ready, but i lost it

Is there a way to play pokemon picross with all the levels unlocked and unlimited stamina?

>gay as fuck
What do you think Aurora is?

>rxTools OP
>Luma shill
You tell me

pic related is my 3ds collection but i changed region on the n3DS and cant acces the eshop, play online, or update games.

i bought the 3ds this month so i can still return it and get a new one for free but is it worth it? only mk7 and sm4sh have online and it isnt all that great.

So what do we use now that NTR is kill?

Tfw I've had more fun replaying gbc titles than and pirated 3ds titles.

gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-infinite-picrites-on-pokemon-picross.404875/
Works on all firmwares as long as you have a save manager. You can buy infinite stamina ingame after editing picrites in.

No. Doesn't look like it. Still there.

your a retard
not even gonna tell you to kys because that is an inevitability

Cool, thanks, I'll take a look into it. Are the other picross games stamina based as well or not?

Is cakes and rxtools safe to update to 11.0?

y-you too

>your a retard
>your

HoIy shit you are dumb.

join my suicide pack

i'm not vain enough to try and kiss myself, user

If I system format my o3DS before starting the hacking process, I should avoid soft brick right? Or should I system format after a specific point?

before everything

Nope, Pokemon Picross is the only F2P Picross game. The others don't have any kind of F2P or RPG mechanics.

wait so i wanna make sure so i dont waste my time, if i get oot am i able to use that and set up a9lh even though im on 11.0? I have my otp and everything ready to go im just retarded

>I have my otp and everything ready to go im just retarded

I laughed hard at this.

i already told you it's inevitable dwi

after you hardmod it you can use browserhax don't need oot

Sorry, this online scribbleboard doesn't support meme CFWs

Just to make sure I'm understanding properly, both screens are black after the install (no backlight) and your power display stays on, correct? Are you able to run any a9lh payloads? What happens when you power on without the sd card?

strawpoll.me/10311318
strawpoll.me/10311318
strawpoll.me/10311318

Does anyone know where I get a link for yakuza for wiiu

i mean i am, it fucking says "(keep a9lh)" in BOLD and i just pressed the normal NAND restore

the one time i need to use the hardmod, the blue screen doesnt show when i put in the sd thing, i dont wanna open stuff up again if im able to just get oot from a friend

rip wiiuiso

i need games and shit for loadiine

ALSO GIVE ME BANJO TOOIE FOR LOADIINE

Nothing happens. The screens are OFF. No Backlight. There's no difference between having an SD card in and not. The console stays on.
a9lh payloads do not work on this machine. Nor do any workarounds I could come up with.
I think this o3ds is dead for good until I hardmod it, but I'm not much of a soldering expert, nor do I want to do it.
Is there a place where I can commission people to do it?

oot does nothing for downgrading on 11.0

Where's the option for go fuck yourself?

With his posts, it's always an option.

i dont need to downgrade though, i just need to do run the safea9lhinstaller

you're on 11.0 sysnand with no a9lh right? pretty sure you have to downgrade again to access the stuff, you're pretty much back to square 1 afaik

you would have to patch the game with the tools listed here if you want the swimsuits and the petting minigame back
serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=60728

Sorry user, but from what I have found so far there isn't a solution aside from a hardmod. I'll keep looking and let you know if there's anything useful I read.

As for hardmod commissions, the best place to ask would be gbatemp. There are a few users that appear to be trusted in various areas, one of them may be able to help.

Thanks. This is very unfortunate.

Anyone know where I can get pic related for loadiine????

is there mario kart 8 for the 3ds? i can only find 7
is 8 even for the 3ds or just the wii U?

>megaman legacy collection
wut

>following 3DS downgrade guide
>have to make sure I'm on 9.2.0
>it's on 9.1.0
I'm guessing I accidentally picked the 9.1.0 option on the one time the downgrade actually worked. Now what?

9.1 is fine you can continue

Oh, it even says that at the get started page. Thank you.

The cancer ward of your local hospital.

region changed n3ds cant access the eshop

>rx

anyone?

what the fuck is the point of region changing

>luma

it might be worth it if you have jap 3ds and want your system to be in english instead of japanese

Just for WiiU.

pls giv me more ufufufu gif from yuruyuri

I've got an old 3DS with installed OFW 10.3.2-28e, but whenever I try and do the browser hack, it keeps telling me to update. Is there a way around this?

literally read the guide

Hey Guys,
NTR is dead
Cell9 is done
Scene is now dying
Smea has a job and is mainly done with entrypoints
ShinyQuagsire is probably the only guy left from SALT

Where were you when the 3ds scene was killed?