/owg/ - Overwatch General

Memes Edition

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f4jgjADsR1q3vjxS4SvLBaqvvnAcr0Pxg4ggs6_wObw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>/owg/ Survery
docs.google.com/forms/d/1n4-Xcs6_u2-uPPNrSUYiyKhE1_xFxrt1NsgbsrSOw6w/viewform

>"Hero" Animated Short
[YouTube] Overwatch Animated Short | “Hero” (embed)

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QC3sURgYxng
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Reaper_Quotes#Dialogue
twitter.com/AnonBabble

meme

Posting official OTPs.

Tracer X Pharah
D.Va X Soldier 76
Mei X Roadhog
Zarya X Lucio
Symmetra X Lucio (He is a player)
Genji X Hanzo
Reaper X Widowmaker
Reinhardt X Torbjorn

Thoughts?

tracer

fuck double winston

>junkrat is fun as fuck but he's also ez mode

abstract kinda feel tbchwy

anyone?

I want to buy it but I've been burned on hype one too many times to be sure

is shit

How do I refund this game.
It's truly terrible.

FIRST FOR LOLI D.VA!

How to win Payload
-Push the Payload
-Don't not push the Payload

FUCK

IT'S

this is like the opposite of anything that makes sense

nice meme

it would be nice if there was a minimap that only showed allies

>Play Genji
>Be a useless piece of shit all game long, missing shurikens and running around behind the enemy accomplishing nothing
>Use my ult just before we win and get 3 kills on the enemy clumped on the point
>Play of the Game

What do you guys think of Overwatches racism?

>south korean who plays RTS like starcraft
>duty/honor obsessed japanese guy
>evil mexican
>tech support indian
>cowboy american
>confident beat droppin brazilian
>tuetonic german (reinhardt)
>mad max-esque australians (roadhog and junkrat)
>engineer swede
>idealistic american pilot
>strong russian with big gun
>cold hearted swiss (AKA german)

Also, everyone has Caucasian facial features.

>Mei X Roadhog
I'm stealing that one.

Game would be better if Tracer was removed. What a shit character. An instant win button on a short cooldown, nice.

Let's see them.

Post your win rates/statistics page

>Not D.Va x Mei or D.Va x McCree

Shit tier.

Mains are alright. but if you consider yourself a:

Tracer Main
Hanzo Main
McCree Main
Bastion Main
Cuckdwarf Main or
Lucio Main,

get the hell out of here with that cancer.

ur shit m8

>be level 16
>last 8-10 games I joined
>not a single team mate level 16 or higher
>most are under level 10
>enemy team has multiple level 20's

What the fuck is going on?

>party of six with a friend and his friends
>get put vs my cousin and another guy I usually play with
>they lose all games and refuse to leave despite knowing they're playing a six stack

kek

AUAAGHH

Easy mode in what sense exactly
pubstomping as him is really easy but all anybody has to do is try to kill you at a safe distance

>Reaper X Widowmaker
>not Reaper x Mercy

you can see their chevrons through walls m8

How do I get better at McCree? I like him but I am so shit at him.

Mercy is pure.

who /big dick carry/ here? you can only reply to this post if you play a character with a massive cock and carry. not so fast everyone else.

it's very fun, as is tf2. the hype is strong enough and the game is well-designed and good enough (plus patches, free dlc, more heroes, more maps, great community, etc.) that i foresee it lasting for a long time

blizzard games don't exactly die, either. they either get popular or don't (see: hots) but they never stop supporting them until a sequel, so that's a plus too

even if it's $40 just for a whole summer of fun, i'd say it's worth it, but it'll last longer than that

if you decide to get it, have fun! watching gameplay doesn't do it justice imo

fb,fan,roll,fan
congratulations you just graduated mccree school

Any non retards who actually know what characters to pick want to group up?

I'm EU but I can play on NA with 120 ping which is bearable and doesn't seem to have much of an effect in aiming.

It's like TF2 before TF2 turned to shit.

what's the highest level you've seen so far?

Well?

that's not a pic of WINston tho

ur not a big guy
t. big guy pudge hookings man

>Finally got the game
>Try out Arcade mode
How are any of you bitching about this. This is the best shit ever. It's so stupid and busted, it's the best. I literally sat on payload for 4 minutes as Reaper just spamming wraith form.

Genji becomes anime as shit

4000 health rein shield

nice mmr reset bro

forced 50 here

It's not worth it.
Once you've seen it all and then done it 100 times the polish rubs away quickly.
Repetitive, boring mess.
This game feels like it needs to be 60% larger at every angle and corner.

I don't particularly care about taunting older people into pedophilia I just want to be cute and have dicks in me, they just happen to coincide.

D.Va x S76!

Pity timer for loot boxes, how do they work? Do I really have to level up every time just for a chance? I'm not even getting coins any more ffs

She had something going with Gabriel according to their special dialogue

Mercy X The entire team

Alright, Overcunts

After seeing your cancer spread to my thread, my game, completely unrelated to your game, you've convinced me to peruse your little corner of Veeky Forums

I come here with one question:

convince me to buy this game. I have $100 laying around that I'm putting towards personal entertainment. I loved Team Fortress 2, and I liked watching Ster play that and Overwatch.

But before I do, I need to be swayed.

So there's your challenge:

Convince me to buy Overwatch.

(I forgot to put an image. Don't you hate that?)

but not behind me

Man I really want to play Zarya, but still don't have either of her good skins so I just can't

>mfw D.Va has a bigger bust than both Widowmaker and Mercy
>mfw she's only 19

Shit... I like this a lot more now that I've seen art of it.

reporting

>enemy team has 3 roadhogs
>mfw they think they can hook me and win
>2v1ing roadhogs with a mercy jammed up their ass

What killed the dinosaurs?

This game has taken over my life.

Ever since the open beta I've spent hours thinking about it every day. For the last few days I've been thinking about it for every hour of every day, constantly refreshing dozens of websites for any more scraps of content, discussion, and news about Overwatch. I've spent hundreds of hours watching Overwatch videos on YouTube so I'm fully prepared for launch. I upgraded my preorder to Origins edition for the extra skin. I bought tickets to the launch celebration events just in case there's exclusive skins given away. I've become physically unable to enjoy any other media, whether it's other video games or anime. It all feels devoid of the life and happiness that Overwatch gives me. I've changed my desktop and phone wallpapers to Overwatch heroes. I've coded and created an app for my phone that replaces my wallpaper at 12:00 to McCree and announces out loud "It's high noon".

I'm listening to the soundtrack on repeat and scouring the web for remixes of the soundtrack. I've ordered custom keyboard keys for Overwatch, a new mouse pad, and some posters to put in my wall frames. I've annoyed my friends so much several have blocked me and many others have forbidden me to talk about Overwatch to them, because I tried to shill the game so obsessively to them that I turned them all away from playing it with my obnoxious pestering. I've jacked off at least 4 times a day to Mercy, Tracer, D.VA, Widowmaker, and Mei. I legitimately cry at the animated shorts and memorize every single native language soundbyte all the heroes use for their ultimates. I've started researching the countries the heroes come from so I can have a better cultural understanding of them. I've reread all the wikis and comics three times, and rewatched all the trailers and shorts at least 40 times each.

Blizzard have destroyed my life. I want to end everything so I can join Overwatch and answer Winston and Tracer's call to do something and help the world have more heroes.

should've tried the open beta

They're already in the appropriate order.

Wait until you come across a mei, or 2 meis, or 6 meis.

It's pretty good though, usually, yea.

Why should I care if you play the game or not. Buy it if you want. I played the demo for a few hours and I liked it enough to buy it.

>Tracer with lip piercing

what a slut, throw her into the trash

i don't want dicks inside of me but if i was a little girl it'd be fun to be a little slut for all those older guys, letting them illegally pump into my little hairless pussy~

is this weird for me to imagine

Not the fucking ice age you retarded cunt

Fuck Reaper.
Kill Mercy.
Marry Tracer.

Impossible. They're just roleplaying.

It's a better Team Fortress. That's pretty much it. Class based shooter with Blizzard level of polish. Sound like it's up your alley? Buy it, or don't, I don't really give a shit either way

>completely unrelated to my game

lol! lol!!!

We have butts
But user, I was one of the 6 Meis

Why is Mercy so fucking smug?

>first legendary

Fuck my life

youtu.be/QC3sURgYxng

It's tf2 eithout trading but without pickable game types
I'd say wait a while for news of blizz adding more customizable play modes
Only buy now for the fun with friends while everything is 100% fresh

Only a few pieces of art exist. I want more.

Tracer and Reaper should have switched who they were cosplaying.

yo any of yall niggas have a Veeky Forums overwatch discord server i can hop in?

If you want to have fun while playing Bastion, just set up on the moving platforms on Volskaya

overwatch.gamepedia.com/Reaper_Quotes#Dialogue

No, not really, it's kind of normal around here.

I haven't come across 6, but 2 meis.

I've come across 5 torbjorn and a mercy, which was kind of entertaining, but we somewhat quickly wiped them. We might have done worse if they got from behind their sentries.

Hearing MOLTEN COOOOOOOOOOORE every 10 seconds was funny though

what website is that

Why don't any of the other girls have loliswap art?

my first legendary was goth zarya

>Convince me to buy Overwatch.

Reaper: DIE
Mercy: DIE
Tracer: DIE

Ignore retards, these are the actually broken heroes:

SSS tier broken:
>Widowmaker
Why? Because if you ever played against a really really good one, you'll know why. She can singlehandedly win games 1v6 and carry 5 drooling down syndrome retards to victory.

SS tier broken:
>Roadhog
Insane staying power on any control point or location, relies on jackshit nobody. Can instakill anything that isn't a tank as soon as the HITSCAN hook lands. Ult can 1v4 entire points and clear them clean off. Pair with a Lúcio for extra memes.

Which brings us to:
>Lúcio
Retard proof zero interaction passive healing aura combined with THE biggest O SHIT button in the entire game. Can singlehandedly counter 2-3 ultimates stacked ontop of each other. Requires atleast 2 dedicated people to fuck up his day and with the shitty tickrate, have fun trying to hunt that slippery asshole down.

>Hanzo
A product of retard game design and broken tickrate. Arrow hitboxes with the size of a train cart that can still kill you even if you are a solid 10 feet behind cover. All his abilities are fucking retarded. Scatter shot can oneshot anything that isn't an ulted Winston, sonic arrow is better than Widowmakers ultimate pound for pound and his ultimate is the best zoning/clearing ability in the game.

>McCree
Not much to say here, everyone knows why he's here. Fundamentally broken kit that is impossible to balance. Can kill anything that isn't an ulted Winston in one second. Ult fucking sucks, but that's not why you pick him.

This is STRICTLY for pubbie play though, competetive is a different list, I can post that one too if you want.

HOW DO I TALK TO MY TEAM AND GROUP ON XBONE. IT ONLY LETS ME TALK TO THE GROUP

The point is I don't want to play Bastion in the first place
At least when I kill scrublords with other characters it MIGHT feel like I earned it

>Furwatch
>Ponywatch

>rarest unlock I have right now is an epic Zenyatta skin
>I have all of Symmetra's victory poses already and overall have the most unlocks for Zarya
>both are my least played heroes

Am I supposed to play 76 by shooting like 5 times then stopping for .5 sec, then restarting to keep his crosshair "small"?

but a long cold period did.

>It's a better Team Fortress

it's not better, it's different. they're both insanely fun

because d.va is clearly the most loli-like out of all the characters. she has that appeal and people definitely like her because she is "young" and fucking hot. in her case, the "swap" isn't that far off/different
they probably do, i just haven't been looking

Right here senpai

Yes they're real quotes. Real quotes made between people who are ROLE. PLAYING. It's acting. Fiction.

>so trash literally no one plays him

>south korean who plays RTS like starcraft
she's not an RTS player
>duty/honor obsessed japanese guy
he's a mobster atoning for his sins
>evil mexican
no mexicans in the game
>tech support indian
what part of architect makes you think tech support?
>cowboy american
as opposed to all the European and African cowboys?
>confident beat droppin brazilian
this is a stereotype?
>tuetonic german (reinhardt)
having armour =/= Teutonic
>mad max-esque australians (roadhog and junkrat)
Roadhog maybe, Junkrat doesn't look Mad Max inspired at all
>engineer swede
this is a stereotype?
>idealistic american pilot
neither Pharah nor Tracer are American, who the fuck are you talking about?
>strong russian with big gun
everyone sans Mercy/Zenyatta/Hanzo/Genji has a big gun
>cold hearted swiss (AKA german)
what? her whole character is she cares about people too much

Run around in Scout mode being a huge faggot then, and when people pursue you jump in to turret mode around a corner

>have an amazing 5 kill with dwarf where it was pretty much all me shooting
>even taunted at the end

>potg
>its me
>its me getting 1 kill on senji as he destroys my turret and me missing everybody else i shoot at

>Zarya
>Objectively the most fun tank to play
>Everyone bitches about the hair

Have anything else? You've inspired my inner drawfag

At longer ranges yeah. Up close you can just hold the button down, or if you're just pressuring a rein shield.

Mercies please watch.

beach episode skins when.