Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/pYdwfntu

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0WEoKONYXBiE1wIx
youtube.com/watch?v=aggyxd6Fn_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tekken

I don't mean literally mash, it's just a figure of speech. Good players aren't going to be constantly challenging blockstrings with jab because the reward is significantly worse than the risk you have to take.

But look at Daigo now compared to some old SBO videos, he's way more handsome now.

IBUKI WHEN CAPCOM?

yes thats why I said women user

what does her pubic hair smell like?

makes sense

>Good players don't mash jab during blockstrings.

Good players don't let people get away with illegitimate frame trap pressure.

nth for donchan

What the fuck were they thinking with Haehyun and Raven? Haehyun does not belong in Xturd at all, she's way too honest and Raven is dumb as fuck. If Raven had higher guts he'd probably out UNGA Leo.

Does anyone have screens of zappa appearing in revelator

her wife's saliva

Good players mix illegitimate frame-trap pressure with legitimate frame-trap pressure and a good players will let them get away with it because they're scared.

Watch Xian's FANG, a big part of his gameplan is doing tons on shit that isn't legit and working out what he can get away with or conditioning people in to thinking they can challenge it when they can't (or vice versa).

good players don't know the frametrap is illegitimate when the first normal is + on block you retard

if i'm +2 and you respect the frames, i can press literally any button i want

who are you going to play in the King of Fighters 14?

I fucking hate sfv. No one plays anything else though
Ughhhhhh

vf5fs is the returning hotness

Johnny's trials are pretty fun in Rev. ASW does a decent job of showing off the different nuances of johnny's combo potential.

I don't know yet. Nelson looks fun, though.

do the different treasures have different properties?

post high IQ characters

just cosmetic

discord plays a lot of fightcade and some sf4 too

see me in mkx :^]

Kula is the only one I know for sure. I've been trying to get good with Angel, Leona and Mai in 02UM but I'm terrible with all of them. Luong looks fun.

>15 MORE DAYS

Koihime?

I thought you FGC fags were about the local scene?

Play GG with your Bro's instead of being mad about SFV

Also when does that hot milf lady from the new Revalator trailer become playable kek

>fgg
>fgc

Pick one.

What's MODOK so happy about?

Retarded hairstyle
But she is a literal mom yet also a virgin with no husband. Fucking perfect.
Very, very small chance she'll be added as DLC later with some of the story update, but most likely in the next game instead.

His IQ score

I love alex in SF 5, but I'm getting stomped by my friend who mains Birdie like 75% of the time. Is there any proper answer to Birdie's armored shoulder tackle (forward-heavy) that doesn't use meter? EX flash elbow can overpower it, but I'm at a loss for other answers.

thingken of unblockables

>Virgin MILF
I don't understand but it's good enough for my dick.

BLOCK

Block it and punish it.

it's -7 on block

Yeah, but with what? I'm testing myself on a dummy, and it only seems like jabs get through.

*snnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiifffffffffffffff*
nice footsies!!

Who should I play in Uniel?

I tend to enjoy both footsies and set play, and of course when I have a lifelead I like to step back and patiently wait.

I'm more inclined to like short but good normals than long normals and I like fast characters.

Depends on the spacing. cMP will always reach if it's -7, sMP xx chop will also work, command grab if in range etc...

maiwaifu

orie the goddess of fairness

I was thinking either her or carmine

link

Looking at metacritic it's more than just FGCfags that hate this shit.
Everyone's investing so much time into it here that they're afraid to say anything.

>Retarded hairstyle

For some reason I thought that was part of her hat. Man that design is even more hideous than I first realized.

I see, cMP seems to work, but I don't think you can combo anything off that. Feels like letting them off lightly, given the -7. Can't seem to get a command grab to go off, even when allowing the dummy to push me into the corner for maximum closeness.

carmine isnt the fair stuff but he can annoy from afar. you spend your hp to do specials but you cant kill yourself from it which results at the end of the round = party time and spam everything.

Kyo/kula/love heart.

discord.gg/0WEoKONYXBiE1wIx

my only advice is: don't take anything too personally

To be honest I've always been shit at picking characters I like.

Magic baby basically, I don't think she even gave birth to them. But she is, in GG's magic shit, the mother of Elphelt, Ramlethal and Jack-O'

I like the concept but the execution is kind of weird. If she becomes playable I hope she drops the hat.

Whens PC Revelator

well good news. the characters are all free to play and you can even check out the story mode if you need personality/background with your character

its throwable and meaty lariat on his wakeup would win 100%

>I don't think she even gave birth to them. But she is, in GG's magic shit, the mother of Elphelt, Ramlethal and Jack-O'
>Pristine goods that is MILF

There are actually a lot of different punishes for Birdie's fHP.

I doubt the birdie is doing it on wake-up. Alex can rarely meaty lariat anyway.

I was really impressed with TTT2 presentation. I don't think any other fighting game comes close to the quality which can help with T7 getting initial sales. Then again (even though they wouldnt) they could just show up at E3 or EVO and say 'were not SF5' and that would probably get some interest.

I'm having trouble seeing how it's throw able, at least for alex. Blocking it puts me out of range, I'm doing it fast enough to get 'reversal' but just grabbing air.

oh sorry I thought he was talking about that ex charging armored move my bad
alex can prob just throw out his standing heavy and buffer command grab through the armor or some shit

That actually helps, though. I'm gonna have to practice doing that.

I don't think his standing heavy has armor

no it doesn't but the hitbox on it dodges at that range, I mean to whiff punish it and or grab through the armor if they trade if its even possible I dunno just a theory
the frame when armor moves seem to absorb hits makes them hit a little later

>what is stealing turns?
You sound like those morons who go on tilt when you eat a DP for not using true blockstrings.

so I did a meaty overhead with ryu and it traded with karins ex wakeup dp move
wat??

6 months before the newest xrd release

I'm a sucker for cool characters that can do Zoning/Rushdown, like Hazama Carmine Bulleta and I guess Zato. What other games have characters like them?

yeah karins dp sucks ass Ive heard

Wake-up fHP isn't stealing a turn, it's just assuming the opponent is going to fuck up their meaty timing. Even then it's a stupid option and if a birdie player wants to do that they'll use a his other armor move because it won't be blocked after absorbing a jab.

fHP isn't a wake-up option, but keep calling people morons.

finally got sf5

who wants to be first opponent?

NA East Coast (if you're still awake)

WHEN IS TEKKEN 7 FOR PC

which broken tier shirt should i buy

I've had the same with Rashid's EX wakeup.

most people's marvel 3 teams ended up being this

[SD] LordAkira
@AkiraDomenic
@CEOJebailey @BearUNLV Current No.
SSB4 = 488
SF5 = 469
SSBM = 319
Pokken = 228
T7 = 162
MKXL = 88
GGXrdR = 82
UMvC3 = 80
USF4 = 59
KI = 52

>people complain about smash fags and capcucks when all their games are dead

Alex Jebailey
@CEOJebailey Alex Jebailey Retweeted [SD] LordAkira
Really hope KI #'s go up once CB is over & reg nears a close or I'll be left with no choice but start/end it Friday

rip ki

testament
poison

wow really you mean its not even worth respecting rashids reversal?

>smash numbers
annihilation

>KI is less popular than USF4
kek

>Xturd getting blown the absolutely fugg out by an unreleased Tekken game
lmao

But seriously though that is fucking pathetic. ASW should stop making fighting games.

mature

actually, most kof zoners due to the nature of the game

will SFV ever be this hype? the game is so slow compared to SFIV, no explosiveness anymore

Aren't these numbers kinda low all around? What are last year's numbers, everyone said this was supposed to be the EVO killer

>SFV getting beat by a party game
lmao

But seriously though that is fucking pathetic. Capcom should stop making fighting games.

youtube.com/watch?v=aggyxd6Fn_8

Does Joe have a new VA? I miss his super raspy KoF XIII voice.

>chariot

time to leave

see you tomorrow

Looks like SFV to me tbqh.

RIP the FGC. The genre is truly dying. Even if they simplified the fuck out of inputs/motions it wouldn't make any difference. Smash gets by pretty much entirely to its built-in Nintendo manchild fanbase and mass casual appeal of Nintendo IPs. Even MKX, a game which was a huge success with casuals, hasn't been able to grow its scene because casuals fucking hate getting rekt in fighting games.

>Implying the Nintendo brand name wasn't always bigger than the Capcom brand
Are you new to videogames?

What game should I play since everyone here says I shouldn't play sfv

Correct me if I'm wrong but won't most anime players just wait for Anime CEO or whatever instead of traveling for regular CEO?

Yeah wow SFV getting beat by a franchise that sells 10+ million copies with every entry. Wow!

Whichever game you find the most enjoyable. Don't let /fgg/ influence you

persona

andy still looks like ass but terry and joe are on point