/fgog/ Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Kintoki gacha till 1.6]
- Just Kintoki, no other rate up servants or any new CEs

>[Story half ap quests till 8.6]
- Oni event requires you to complete America so better hurry up if you'ven't finished the story

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- Oni and swimsuit events sometime in future
- Altera, Arash, Andersen, Boudica, Carmilla, D'Eon, Liz, Martha, Marie and Tamamo Cat have joined level 10 bond club
- 3 new dailies added

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA (embed)

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk (embed)

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex (embed)

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info0

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57075798
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56958743
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Medb

Good start, OP.

Xth for flamey skelly

xth for best archer

Test

Xth for laser beam guaranteed to blow your mind
Anytime~

xth for best girl

Where can we find the scans of the apoc manga?

LIZ THREAD

Umu!

I hope in the one in a million chance they decide to make her a welfare berserker, even though its not likely

What's with the sword?
I didn't know onis used weapons other than clubs.

I'll kill you maggots.

Strongest demonic sword when?

xth for Robin Hood a cute!

in the trash where they belong

M8,Kintoki use a fucking mechanical Axe with thunder cartridge.

Onis using Force Edge isnt that weird.

Terrible thread OP.
Whoever makes these threads should fuck off to Reddit.

Are you missing any 3*, /fgog/?
For me it's Jing Keshe was actually my first servant in an alt account but since it was on Bluestacks I couldn't battle nor retrieve the bind code

SN Cu

CasCu. Burned him once when I was young and foolish and never saw him show up again.

Caster Gilles

Is Gram also an anti-Type weapon?

Billy and COOOOL

>Sees OP pic

YASSSS QUEEN! STEP ON ME

I doubt it. Gil had the thing in his treasury. Even for him it would be weird to whip out a Type killer just to show off in front of some random chucklefucks.

leddit pls go

best daughteru

It is equal to Excalibur so yes.

>tfw NP5 Caster Gilles

I didn't ask for this.

You'd have to use the stronger version, Ton, for that

kindly neck yourself you filthy nigger

Tonight Hunting Quest will be Centaur King

Please

Someone teach me how do I get Hearts, I need 10 for Jeanne Alter.

Farm Caster daily.

These quests are strange. They weren't annonced and we know nothing. I hope they are new daily.

>People getting triggered over Medb
Hilarious

>YASSSS
Even if you're trying to be funny, the fact that people somewhere unironically type this out is disgusting.

Weren't these quests unintentionally leaked?

I really hope so as well. I want able to get even near the proper amount of bones. I needed like 300 more and I only see it possible with this hunting quest

I'm not sure what you're expecting, Discord.
She's easily the most unlikeable character in Type-Moon.

>new daily
Only for 1 week,its a pre-Oni event quest

>the most unlikeable character
>not wormslut

I love you Gilgamesh!

>YASSSS
faggot nigger

sacrifice demons to get their hearts, i know it sounds weird but this game is backwards like that

Only missing Cas!Gilles. The fucker will just not show up.

>Discord boogeyman
Get real

He's only in the story gacha. I got 3 of him in the Zero rate up.

What
Demons? what are you talking about?

To be fair, it didn't always look like that. ... Unless this is a completely unrelated axe (though I doubt it, since I've seen old Japanese art of him wielding this flame-insignia axe before)

Speaking of his axe though, I wonder what it's real name even is.

If Ibaraki is Suika, I hope Shutendouji is Yuugi

You idiot secondary,Suika is Shutendouji.
And Ibaraki is Kasen, do you even 2hu?

Which is the more desirable support - Shiki or Carmilla?

Don't say Jack.

Not him but I hope Shutendouji isn't a loli

the big blue gigga niggas with wings and horns and eye beams n shit

Ibaraki's VA will be HanaKana.

Ibaraki's VA will be Sugita.

I wish.

Ibaraki's VA will be MAO.

Ibaraki's VA will be (you)

shiki

Ibaraki's VA will be Kugimiya Rie not even joking just watch it happen

>not Satomi Arai

Ibaraki's VA will be Ibaraki

Ibaraki's VA will be Norio Wakamoto

Not bad too.
Nobu have a great voice.

Caster Gilles. I never roll the story gacha.

Why is there talk about Ibaraki's VA? Did we get a date for the Oni event?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57075798

More Mordred dealing with problems.
Previous here; pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56958743

See

What CE on Jannu Alter?

Also rate my support page (currently work in progress

Space Jap hotdog man.

show us what you have.

start farming xp/10

Post CE

Why is someone leaking Camelot plot?

Bond CE

>Xth
The fuck does this even mean?

What's a good dragon team for Jeanne Alter?

Should I level Saber Lily or Siegfried as my saber? I started at Saber Wars so I was only able to get Lily to NP3.

MHX

Arturia with her Bond CE is only one really worth using, since she ups her damage. Waver should be the other member.

I love my snakefu.

It would be so pleasing to me if Mordred and King Arthur got to resolve their issues after Camlann, but isn't it canon that Mordred will go into a berserker rage if she sees Artoria?

Kairi changed that

>Mordred’s story also progressed in the background of the main story. She thought over her past in the form of a dream, and the meetings she then had with various Servants—particularly the conversation she had with the homunculus like her and his Servant—served as a turning point for her.
>As a result, Mordred finally understood what her father sought when he pulled the sword from the stone. In the end, it was because she didn’t understand that that Mordred continued to live in anguish. She did not feel fear towards the king like the other knights. After all, she herself was an inhuman being.
>Even so, let’s suppose that she might happen to encounter her father in a Holy Grail War somewhere. She would immediately fight and try to slash her father apart. Believing she has managed to understand her father and passionately wanting to surpass her father are separate matters for her.

Nigger, we literally had Apo and London, heck even Mordred's bio stating that it won't happen anymore.
She's doesn't hold any grudges anymore. All that's left is for Arturia to stop being a retardbot in Camelot and at the very least partially acknowledge her

I think she's mellowed out a significant amount in FGO. Looking at how she behaves in the London arc, she acts as a teacher of sorts and treats Fran with kindness while remaining somewhat levelheaded where she would normally go off

Guess it's a difference between Higashide and Nasu's interpretations of Mordred's resolution.
I mean, she obviously relishes destroying Artoria Alter in London anyway.

That's just shit writing.
There's also a part in London where she literally goes ''I will protect this kingdom while my father is gone''. The onyl reasonable explanation would be her being bi-polar

Well she probably is considering "father" shows up in both her likes and dislikes.

I thought she was just taking satisfaction in being the one to try to save the kingdom that time, and getting to win over her father outright.

It's not like the grudge is zero anymore, but she knows most of what happened was her mothers fault and she wants to make up for it somehow.

That's not what bipolar is.
Are you 14?

>I thought she was just taking satisfaction in being the one to try to save the kingdom that time, and getting to win over her father outright.
It is, but autistic people and 14 year olds don't have the social skills to understand that I guess.

>all these buzzwords
wew

Or, you know, it's because she's a homuculus with accelerated aging. She's not nearly as old as she looks. Plus FGO's events takes place after she was summoned for Fate Apocrypha, so she probably wised up and realize that not everything can be solved with huge anger outbursts and violence, though she does still want to one-up and fuck up Saber's shit for her respect.

those are p much all of my decent CEs

Finally ascended the Pirate Sluts with all the bones I got today. Best CE for them would be Black Grail or Gandr?