PlayStation 4 General #328 - /ps4g/ /ps4gen/ /momgen/

Old Thread: Still 2016 edition

========================================

PS4 worldwide sales top 40 million
gematsu.com/2016/05/ps4-worldwide-sales-top-40-million

Valkyria: Azure Revolution details Emperor Claudius, Battle Demo Ver. 1.0 improvements
gematsu.com/2016/05/valkyria-azure-revolution-details-emperor-claudius-battle-demo-ver-1-0-improvements

The Last Guardian: first hands-on preview in Edge, 2016 release reconfirmed
gematsu.com/2016/05/last-guardian-first-hands-preview-edge-2016-release-reconfirmed

Rumor: No Man’s Sky delayed
gematsu.com/2016/05/rumor-no-mans-sky-delayed

Atari Flashback Classics coming to PS4 gematsu.com/2016/05/atari-flashback-classics-coming-ps4-xbox-one

Steins;Gate 0 coming west for PS4 in 2016
gematsu.com/2016/05/steinsgate-0-coming-west-ps4-ps-vita-2016

The Tomorrow Children open beta begins June 3 in Japan
gematsu.com/2016/05/tomorrow-children-open-beta-begins-june-3-japan

I Am Setsuna English gameplay trailer
gematsu.com/2016/05/setsuna-english-gameplay-trailer

Atelier Firis announced for PS4
gematsu.com/2016/05/atelier-firis-announced-ps4-ps-vita

========================

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2016/05/guilty-gear-xrd-revelator-final-trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=kElB-R7QiP8
thimbleweedpark.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=4Qivgq24QLg
youtube.com/watch?v=AMqTghgwtyA&feature=youtu.be&t=1m17s
polygon.com/2016/5/25/11774294/xbox-one-slim-one-two-scorpio
money.cnn.com/2016/05/26/media/peter-thiel-hulk-hogan-gawker/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First

Its happening

gematsu.com/2016/05/guilty-gear-xrd-revelator-final-trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=kElB-R7QiP8

thimbleweedpark.com/

>new point-and-click adventure game from the creators of Monkey Island and Maniac Mansion
>Xbox-exclusive for three months

I know this genre is inherently for PCs, but playing the Monkey Island and Grim Fandango remasters on PS4 was a relaxing experience.

>PS4 sells 40 million
Isn't this the third time they've said this?

youtube.com/watch?v=4Qivgq24QLg

How is Dungeons 2? Is it good? On sale right now.

Any scans up for Last Guardian in that Edge magazine yet?

I think these Yooka-Laylee images are from the issue so they should hopefully go up soon.

No official statement has said PS4 sales were at 40,000,000, though I believe Sony has previously mentioned SHIPPING 40,000,000.

>40 million units sold
Where's my "Tits as Big as her body" PS4Tan
We haven't had a PS4tan since 25 mil

Why wasn't this OP?

Why isn't SFV on this list?

Project Diva X localization was confirmed like a month ago

They actually confirmed a PC version of it.
youtube.com/watch?v=AMqTghgwtyA&feature=youtu.be&t=1m17s

That doesn't look like a confirmation at all, also what's wrong with that gentleman?

It should go to her ass now.

They also gave this info:
>PS4 software sales also remain strong, with more than 270.9 million copies sold in retail stores globally and through digital downloads on PlayStation®Store as of May 22, 2016.
for an attach rate of 6.8 games per console.
I've seen some people claim PS4 has low attach rate but that's clearly not right.
WiiU attach rate is 6.6 for comparison and that's with one year longer on the market (attach rate always goes up over time).
Xbox attach rate is impossible to know since MS has not given any data on in years.
Successful platforms with a good lifespan usually end up at around 10.

The console market as a whole is contracting but playstation isn't.

Or her gut

Stop

>40m sold
>/ps4g/ still can't get 40 post a day.
Why is this place always so dead?

>I've seen some people claim PS4 has low attach rate but that's clearly not right.

It does in regards to exclusives, at least in comparison to the Wii U and maybe the Xbone.

Cuz people be gaming?

All that Taco Bell has to go somewhere

I'm seriously considering picking up a Bloodborne machine. Is there any bundle that comes with something actually interesting, instead of cinematic bullshit? Or should I just grab a basic console?

Wait for E3. They might show a new version there.

I'm busy with Overwatch.

Alright, but assuming that I decide not to get a PS4.5, are there any good options for the current model?

Once, Last Guardian, FF7:R, and any other exclusive, first on PS4 games start filling in there won't be any stopping it. 50 Million by Christmas, 60 by Summer 2017. PS4 tan is a greedy mistress

Final Fantasy 7 isn't exclusive.

Well, you can pick whatever 1TB version really. I think most of the bundles are trash. So just go for the cheapest one you can find.

It's first to PS4 though. I can assure you that anyone who actually cares about FF7 will get that ASAP on PS4. Maybe half or less will get it for Bone as well, but they will get it on PS4

It might as well be.
Coming to the PS4 first where most of the FF fans are, I doubt it'll sell much on the X1

Just post more about sjws and nadine

Still not exclusive.

>tfw I've just hit that slump of boredom right before I get a new game
I have plenty of stuff I haven't played, across my PS4, PS3, and Vita even, but it all seems so unappealing right now.
ODIN SPHERE NOW

It might as well be.

That doesn't change the fact that it isn't exclusive. You're just arguing semantics now.

It's going to push more PS4s than Xbones.
It's going to VASTLY outsell the Xbone version
Say semantics all you want, when the sales come in and it's like 20 to 1 in terms of sales, you're going to agree.

No I'm not, because the sole fact that it's available on platforms other than the PS4 is a literal statement from the developers that it isn't exclusive in any way, shape, or form.

You are literally arguing semantics.

Should i get the uncharted season pass? I play alot of mp, so it should be good for me right? The single player is just a bonus i guess. Or i buy the multiplayer ones seperate and leave the single player.

If you really need to ask, then don't do it.

Any hold up, what kind of dlc are we talking here, are they doing map packs? Fuck I hate naughty dog

Yeah, i guess there is no reason to buy it now, and just wait on the first batch of dlc and look how good that is and decide from there.

I did the same with Black ops 3, but the game divides player bases inbetween dlc groups, so it was extremely shitty to play the game shortly after dlc 1 came. I read Uncharted 4 will not divide anything, so im guessing all maps will be free which is nice. Might just but the pass as a thank you for not fucking up the matchmaking (which is bad right now anyway, lel) if it has some small cool stuff but nothing important.

I really hope they make the co op good, this fall. Something like levels in which you beat upcoming waves of enemies on crushing with friends would be sweet.

It says 1 single player and 2 multiplayer packs, but i think they said maps will be free.

Im enjoying pic related, they will give the multiplayer support for a long time which is good. Hell, a couple months ago uncharted 2 and 3 were still pretty active.

>what kind of dlc are we talking here
Probably more pay-to-win weapons like they did with TLOU.

Fuck Naughty Dog. Jews fucked it over.

OK if it's not maps what is it? Are they seriously going to put perks behind a PayPal gain? That was literally the most cancerous thing ive seen in a long as time when they did that in you. If it wasn't for the free 20$ psn code a rich Arab gave me for helping him platinum demons souls (long story), I would never of bought them, and agility and damage marker are so good

The autocorrect on my new phone is too damn strong. I meant them Adding perks behind a Paywall was the most cancerous thing ive seen in a while when they did it in tlou

Did you not see that roadmap thing? They plan on adding maps, weapons, skins, and mysticals.

Yeah I know but as paid dlc? I hope not. This isnt cod, where all the assault rifles are generally the same, each long gun is radically different so making them paid would not be fair.

Never mind I'm retarded, I see that no additional cost thing. So is a season pass basically all the vanity items? Doesn't seem worth

Knowing uncharted 4 and naughty dog, coop will probably be some really Grindy shit

Well, you dont really have any choice. I dont think they will be able to make it interesting. I remember playing the uncharted 2 co op levels over and over and over again. Dont know why, something nice about playing it on crushing with friends i guess.

>First on PS4
>Second on PS4.8

Looks cool.

>a little over two more weeks

How does it feel that Xbox Scorpio is better than ps4 neo
polygon.com/2016/5/25/11774294/xbox-one-slim-one-two-scorpio

They should probably wait until they actually develop the thing before making these claims

I don't really care. The current generation was the only one where the PlayStation console was more well optimized/had better specs than the competition. It didn't bother be during gen 5, 6, or 7 and it doesn't bother me now.

Going to be interesting. Xbone situation is worse than Neo. Can still play Neo games on PS4. Worse it'll get is 900p/720p downgrade. Would be a bigger gap between Scorpio and Xbone. Xbone had to run Quantum Break at 720p. Imagine having to downgrade a game for xbone after Scorpio. They pretty much purged 15 million xbones and are now starting over.

Even if Xbox Two is ten times stronger than PS4, I'll cut off my balls before buying an MS product.

>worked trough my backlog
>only thing left is dark cloud 2

feels good

money.cnn.com/2016/05/26/media/peter-thiel-hulk-hogan-gawker/

>Billionaire backrolls Hulk Hogan's lawsuit against Gawker.
>Decides he will bankroll other lawsuits out of spite.

>I will never know this feel

Post more

End my suffering.

>Mega Man’s newly-introduced alter-ego, Aki Light, a normal, upbeat, schoolboy robot who, when activated, re-forms into a suit of impenetrable armor. Other characters from the games and new characters, including Mega Mini, will also be featured.

And here's Yooka-Laylee while I'm at it

What's the magazine called?

>online

dropped

More like you were confirmed pcuck beggar, fuck off and gtfo to you own thread you idiot

Thanks for the dump user

You are talking about comparing fucking rumors with other fucking rumors. May as well kill yourself m$ shill, because nothing is decided yet except you being pathetic moron

Sony WON

WE DID IT BROS

TLG shaping up nice atleast.

Did anyone pre-order Grand Kingdom off PSN? What does the theme look like?

Why do you remove any mention of the Vita even in stories that have it in their title?
Vitagen doesn't do this about the PS4...

Does your annkle still hurt bby?

Nigga did all this work and she still didn't suck him off.

A little bit but not as bad as yesterday.

PS4 will still outsell it WW

I feel bad for Rafe

Thats amazing

Holy shit the odin sphere demo is fun as fuck

Me too. He's the villian of the game and gets almost no screen time.

And pretty as fuck.

Can't wait for the full thing.