/xbcxg/ - Xenoblade Chronicles X General

>EARLY-GAME AND GENERAL INFO
>Xenoblade X All Purpose 'Everything' Google Doc - for H2H, Affinities, Tyrants, Collectopedia, Etc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g0YR4M8RAHiRhCbAvV4tjXXHLEhRMrARzZMYAUGmyZ4/htmlview?sle=true#
>Answers to Commonly Asked Questions:
pastebin.com/YtgZ9rVQ

>MID-GAME
>Probe Placement Guide For Getting 100K+ Miranium Storage and Credits:
imgur.com/a/ids81
>Steam group for Squad Missions:
steamcommunity.com/groups/xbcxg
>Squad Missions and Secret Missions Guide w/ mats (WIP):
pastebin.com/cgBkCcNz
>Tyrant Locations:
imgur.com/a/p2Zrb
>Region Maps w/ all Sightseeing Locations + Location of Collectables
jahed.io/maps/xenoblade-chronicles-x/search#view=1
>100% Segment Recon and Interactive Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EAXkUc8YcpjorX6jPyP1dPLG8uOTn1vuSPPGM1AsxaQ/edit#gid=1691603217
joejiko.com/g/xbx/db/frontiernav
>Ultra Infinite Drop Chart, Damage Formulas, Battle Traits for Ground and Skell Gear, and Appendage Hardness
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O9TJtB8ljXSd2j_F9iX2ltFSTgJnuqD3w9J8salKH-M/edit#gid=911942219

>LATE-GAME OPTIMIZATION
>Lvl 60 Skell Frame & Super Weapon Materials, Storage/Dupe/Boost Probe Locations
>and Info Gallery
pastebin.com/drfLr3qw
imgur.com/a/V77rZ
>Crafting recipes (Augments, skell frames, fashion gear)
birdonwheels5.no-ip.org/xenoblade/augment_search.php
>Superweapon guide
docs.google.com/document/d/10KfkPJn5JiBfFTXXFj3BfVMKjzfe3y1gs88ctFMgviA/edit
>Superweapon blueprint locations
pastebin.com/vfzFwRTq
>Blood Lobster Locations
docs.google.com/document/d/1kU7nCw-ZWEuGDq9lPZEYCLm2F4UjKx8aRNFIlbbf3-k/pub
>Weapons drops guide (Skell and ground)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17rguweuUX8hL9KseacmihTnsYeS01EYSo2JrFTDR09k/edit#gid=0
>Damage Calculator
xbcxdamagecalc.paperplane.io/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

kingddd17.tumblr.com/post/144367837168/every-playable-female-party-members-doing-the
frontiernav.jahed.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like how it's missing KUROGANE.

oh god what happened to me?

The male virus is spreading! I better update Karspersky.

Raven is an alcoholic! AN ALCOHOLIC!

Raven is pure!

no reason to think that
well i think if they repaired the hardware they could put the backups in them, but right now they don't know where the backups ARE. it's a total mystery. in a few centuries the mims will probably be the enemies, as they're seeking death and having no idea where their souls are being kept.
how the shit are you supposed to have any TP in overdrive anyway. i mean i know there are augs to fix that, which everyone uses, but.. how are you MEANT to

Purple arts give 10x counter per hit

that doesnt answer my question but. ten TIMES?

Counter reads 10
use a purple art
obtain 100 tp

oh 10x counter IN TP. got it. shit i did not know that. gotta start using purple arts.

Lin is superlatively cute with Elma's hair.

Doesn't look too pure in that picture.

Superior defense secretary.

Looks shooped, if there's a drunkard it's who added the bottle.

That's seriously amusing. A shame Vandham is out of the hacks.

If vandham was a playable character, it would be very silly.

Muscle slider when?

I aspire to live my life like Joe Walsh.

Post CUTE!

Wow watermark and everything

And it's a photo of the screen, too. Gotta love retards.

CUTE

I wish there were tiny ones.

>No glasses
Why.

HONK

kingddd17.tumblr.com/post/144367837168/every-playable-female-party-members-doing-the

He needs some sunglasses.

Needs male version now.

DOOT

So what's up with the option to disable auto power down? What would you be doing that would necessitate that?

The what?

playing at all? auto power down means you'll lose all your progress

Yeah but it only does it when you don't touch anything for a long time doesn't it?

iunno. but i know if that happened i wouldnt want my damn console shutting off

Does this count? Gave Springer some much needed changes and made her cuter.

It does, great work on the hair.

Is there a list of what attacks/elements the superbosses use?

their faces are freaky

Lin reminds me of someone, Lazy Town maybe.

Gradivus uses all of them. Telethia uses ether and electricity, Pharsis uses gravity and I forget what Nardacyon uses.

so X takes place millions of years after the first game, right?
They are about as connected as FFX and FFVII

>inbefore there's earth so it can't be
they returned the universe to how it was before Zanza blew it up, so of course earth would be there.

definitely, that pink haired chick

It's possible to argue Mira is Alvis's summer home or the original world in the distant future. The spacetime bubble around the planet makes exact continuity irrelevant.

There's collectibles for the gem furnace and the statue with Bionis and Mechonis locked in battle, Frontier Village being a legend among nopons, Alcamoth, "homs? meh!?", the apparent relation of Oblivia-Mechonis/Sylvalum-Bionis.
I want to believe.

Alvis is lonely and hunts distressed xenos from across space and time to watch as the ultimate SoL show.

every xeno game has been a 'we wish we could be connected to the old one but we can't really' since xenosaga. in fact even xenogears was going to be a final fantasy game at first, right?
>they returned the universe to before xanthe blew it up
that's pretty explicitly not what they did
those seem like easter eggs. that said, i would like to see a list of them because every one of them went right over my head

but yeah the idea that mira is alive and lonely makes sense to me. i'm sure that it, in some way, is supposed to represent god / the monad / whatever theyre being symbolic of this time.

At least 10 collectibles directly refer to Xenoblade
Nopons mention Hom Hom's and frontier villge
Nopons also reference Bionis and Mechonis
Prone religion is literally a retelling of the first Xenoblade
Monado's everywhere
Sword of Legendaryness
Nopons and Telethias
drawing of Mira in the artbook literally has Alcamoth on it
Vita's sword looks like Monado 3
mountain in Sylvalum looks like the Monado

there are probably more I just forgot, but for simple easter eggs it's a bit overwhelming.

It makes for some nice expanded lore but they shouldn't start dropping names from the first game, they should just make it obvious that the Mira magic in X is the same entity as Alvis and leave it at that.

Reminder that the most bulliable mim is Eldena.

Raven is cute! CUTE!

almost every one of those is just a reference

I believe that the Sphere is Bionis' heart and all the green nightly fluorescence is related to his blood, with the flowery fungi on the ground being the villi

I'm sure if I were to replay the first I could find a thing to relate the Abyss to, same as the Delusians and its Hardheart Canyon.

Alvis is also an extra-universal being, so it's not like there can't be more than one universe where he gently trolls the locals.
Something being a reference doesn't magically make it irrelevant, you know. Tales games set on the same world are only linked by references too.

right that's a nice list, but i don't understand HOW they did, i looked carefully at all the collectibles, i listened to the stuff nopons said.. and i didnt get any of that. i dont recall the prone even having a religion..
the monad designs yeah, those were there, and the noponsword..
i dont recall alcamoth in that picture either. you mean the one where the continents have huge chasms in between them?
also i definitely dont recall mountains in sylvalum, just weird strips.

and that makes no sense, mira is if anything the opposite of a monad.

Nah.

he's nothing of the kind. i mean he's extradimensional in the sense that, even when all of creation disappears, he remains, yeah. that's what it means to be the monad, the most basic particle of godness. but it doesnt remotely imply multiple dimensions

Go ahead and prove it's impossible.

Yea.

hate to bust out the fedora speak but the burden of proof's on you m8

Searching for pics and damn was the interior astonishing.

These would be the fungi flowers and trees.

It actually isn't. If you learned how to read, you'd understand I just said it wasn't impossible. If you're disagreeing, you're taking a far more adventurous position and indeed are required to support it.

Mira is probably just a giant lifehold itself, would explain why they are still alive and if they are all stored on a computer that could explain why they can all understand each other.
That would make Mira sort of an artifical afterlife and L's name being a reference to Lucifer would also fit.
So maybe Samaarians made it as a save file for the save file.

always reminded me more of the giant flower in noctilum with all the tentacles going everywhere.

You are too adorable and that conveys a lot of bullying.

Is plume alive yet?

has a global menace ever reached 0 health bars?

Yes, multiple times.

How does sana Raven look?

Not male enough.

Would look better naked/10.

Jackie Raven was better.

it's sad how unfun that part of the game was because it was fucking astounding and amazingly it was still something new even after the game had thrown so much at you

I didn't even try with that outfit

When did you wear Jackie's?

Not yet, just got on to check. I'm hanging out for it though, I wanna test my build on it.

Mobile imgur is being ass right now for me so I can't find the screenshot. I'll be home in about an hour or two and I'll be able to find it there.
I don't know how to react to that gif

Daughteru as senpai is a beautiful sight

>that wide-stretched face
what is this, wreck-it ralph?

>Not knowing Madoka
>Not knowing Ume-sensei
How new are you?

i know that isnt what it usually looks like

Some scenes the style changed and then that's an edit, originally she's frowning, IIRC.

DELETE THIS!

no

If anyone's still updating the OP, I shortened the URL to the interactive map so it should save some characters.

It's now just

frontiernav.jahed.io/

Also, just to mention, you can login now and save/share/view probe layouts from other people. Not much else at the moment, but more is planned.

This is really just becoming a project to try out new stuff with and keep on improving; going beyond just X.

If you think that's good, play the original Xenoblade on Dolphin on a 1080p 3D TV/projector. Completely different experience. Walk into Gaur Plains and just see everything explode at you.

There's a reason why Nintendo ported the game to 3DS. Too bad the resolution is trash.

Elvis alive and well on mira.

kek

Emo yelv

Lin looks great with almost any other hair than her own
It's dumb

Lin with Murderess, please. Angry Yelv is an interesting result.

WHOOPS, FORGOT SOMETHING

Requesting superior party.

one character who DIDNT need his looks improved.

hmm i suppose you cant enbeardenate the existing faces can you

Lin's face is too tall for murderass'
It sticks out over her hair.
Irina's looks gr8 though